Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility — mobile service center main zama kiya tha

Spice stellar 441 mobile spice service center jama kia tha 15.7.2017 ko sankar enterprise habib complex shop no f5 1st floor lushkar gwalior jama kia. Mobile ki touch kharab thi under waaranty period m tha islie bola gya ki phn compny jayega or phn avi tak ni aya. Ye meri complaint h please mera phone wapas kia jaye so pls help me. Service center 1 saal se band h.
mobile service center main zama kiya tha
mobile service center main zama kiya tha
Aug 22, 2018

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir
I have lost my mobile in party Mobile no.[protected], [protected] and imei no.[protected], [protected]
Model no.spice(V-801), E-mail used in mobile [protected]@gmail.com
Please sir investigation done for mobile find it otherwise mobile imei no.close immediately.

Vashudev Maurya's reply, Oct 5, 2018
Other contact no.9013357014, 9958956212
Email id [email protected]
Spice 707 mobile display not working. I want new display . display not available in market
Kalyan Baishya
My pf number is DL[protected]. I will be more than grateful if I can have my UAN number

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility
    Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Phone
    Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Address
    S Global Knowledge Park, 19A & 19B, Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301