SpiceShop.co.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 3, 2020

File a complaint to SpiceShop.co.in

Having problems with SpiceShop.co.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SpiceShop.co.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SpiceShop.co.in

SpiceShop.co.in Website

SpiceShop.co.in Head Office Address

SpiceShop.co.in reviews & complaints(21)

I had placed an order for Samsung s10 mobile ( order ID: BZ1112888) and Prepaid payment of Rs. 20999/- for the same through Cashfree payment gateways (Ref ID:[protected] on 03/07/2020. On 13/07/2020 I have been informed through mail that my order has been cancelled and refund will be credited in 8-10 days. But since then, no refund and communication as their customer support number is switched off an emails are bouncing....

I have ordered refurbished i phone 8 by this website.. Around 1 month before.. I didn’t get my product yet.. And this fraud company is not answering my calls.. The order was of rs 22, 900
SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered oneplus phone online from spiceshop.co.in but no shipment notice is recieved or no response as their phone doesn't work. No response to emails as they bounce.

This is plain cheating website with crores of money from innocents looted by these cheaters.

Please let us know how to file complaint on these guys.

Badri
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered on 25 july apple watch and airpod and paid online but till now still not delivered. I want to claim for refund but no site and answer from spiceshop
      SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My oder has not been yet delivered and at last it was said my oder was cancelled and the refund is yet not made my oder id is bz1121888. I odered it on 15 july and still it is not done.

I'm booking vu tv 50 inch tv on 9/7/20
          Order num bz1215888.. They replied me 3 or4 working u received tv... Iam calling the customer care num[protected]... Still not received my tv.. The number was swich off
          .. From srinivas ankalapu..
          [protected]@gmail.com
          SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order vu led tv it's not delever to me plzz don't by any product on this side it's a fake social media side i am lossieng 22000 ₹ on this side
            SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Spice shop has taken 20, 000rs from me for down payment of iphone 11, now to i am trying to call them to refund my money but there mobile phone is switch off and there website is also not working.
              I am going to file fir against them if they don't refund my money back.

I request you all to file fir against them.
              SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered view premium tv twenty one days ago and it was said to be delivered in ten day.after eleven days i got a call and it was said that my orders cancelled and i would get a refund in ten working days now his website has being shut and the customer number is switched off.
                SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a speaker from spiceshop.co.in but have not received it yet. It has been 22 days since I ordered. It was supposed to be delivered in 2-3 days. There is no response from customer support as well. They do not pick up calls and neither do they reply to emails. In fact the mails sent to them bounce back. This website is a fraud and I want my money back from them. I want a full refund of the order...

I had booked vu led tv on 9th july 2020 order no: bz1215888
                  Amout is debited from my a/c 21999/- successfully but from that organisation product is still not delivered to my store 21 days ago. So please consider my request as soon as possible amount 21999/- refund to my a/c, please solve this issue quickly.
                  SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered on a phone on 13th july, without out knowing about the website, it had showed that the product will deliver in 2 days, later next day i saw few reviews and called them, but no response while the phone was ringing whole day. However the next day, i. E on 15th july after so many times, a guy recieved the call and i asked the status of the order as it was just showing order received even after 2 days, he informed there is a technical...

I purchased iphone worth 22, 500rs. But now company deleted their website and switched off mobile no. What to do?
                    SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order an iphone 11 which is rs 45999 and paid and they said it will be shipped within 3 days i had order on 4th of july and today is the 27 itslike a month they never deliver my package
                      SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed the order on 9 july 2020, around 2 am. Today it is 19 july and i haven't heard anything about my order. I tried multiple time to contact the company through their contact information. Every email got bounced back, the phone number for voice support looks like a personal number and most of the time it busy or switched off and sometime when rings, no one picks at their end.

There same voice support number is also shared...

Fraud website and i had lost money around 6, 000

I have booked the watch from spiceshop.co.in and made the online payment on 09/07/2020. As per their statement delivery will be done in next 3-4 days. I tried calling their customer support for further details about expected delivery time but no one is replying to my phone and continuously ignoring my calls without giving me details about my order and delivery date.
                          I have mailed them the same issue but no resolution carried out yet.br...
                          I had purchased an iphone from spiceshop.co.in on 08/7/2020 using internet banking. Thereafter i received a sms message thanking for my purchase and giving out my order number. Later i received a second message that my order has been shipped through delhivery. When i checked the tracking number on delhivery it said that the tracking number is wrong. After that i tried calling them on the mobile no given ([protected]) on the site the ring was...

It says i have no account through my email, and there's no update on my order. I sent an email to cancel my order and i haven't received a response. Please help. I've paid too.

I place order on spiceshop.in on 11th july for mobile as they claim for 2-3 days delivery after payment, they didn't reply and call and watsapp msg after getting order, even they didn't dispatch it still.. It's already been to late and i still didn't get my order... I paid them online i have my order i'd and receipt, i want my refund back
                            I have placed order on 11th July. When ever I call they will tell standard answer 24hrs delivery. I have logged compliant on cyber crime.