SpiceShop.co.in Customer Care

Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

SpiceShop.co.in Complaints & Reviews

Feri on Aug 9, 2020
I have ordered on 25 July Apple Watch and AirPod and paid online but till now still not delivered . I want to claim for refund but no site and answer from spiceshop

[Aug 09, 2020] SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

satyam chhetri on Aug 6, 2020
    My oder has not been yet delivered and at last it was said my oder was cancelled and the refund is yet not made my oder id is bz1121888. I odered it on 15 july and still it is not done.

[Aug 06, 2020] SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Ankalapu Srinivas on Aug 3, 2020
      I'm booking vu tv 50 inch tv on 9/7/20
      Order num bz1215888.. They replied me 3 or4 working u received tv... Iam calling the customer care num[protected]... Still not received my tv.. The number was swich off
      .. From srinivas ankalapu..
      [protected]@gmail.com

Refund my money

[Aug 03, 2020] SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Daiwat Koli on Jul 31, 2020
        Order vu led tv it's not delever to me plzz don't by any product on this side it's a fake social media side i am lossieng 22000 ₹ on this side

[Jul 31, 2020] SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rohan sharma526 on Jul 31, 2020
          Spice shop has taken 20, 000rs from me for down payment of iphone 11, now to i am trying to call them to refund my money but there mobile phone is switch off and there website is also not working.
          I am going to file fir against them if they don't refund my money back.

I request you all to file fir against them.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Arman Manssori on Jul 30, 2020
            I ordered view premium tv twenty one days ago and it was said to be delivered in ten day.after eleven days i got a call and it was said that my orders cancelled and i would get a refund in ten working days now his website has being shut and the customer number is switched off.

My order no received and order was cancelled and yet 11 day over no refund.

[Jul 30, 2020] SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

SpiceShop.co.in — Ordered speaker not delivered and no customer support. Refund needed

Shauryaa Ladha on Jul 29, 2020
              I bought a speaker from spiceshop.co.in but have not received it yet. It has been 22 days since I ordered. It was supposed...
              Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Ankalapu Srinivas on Jul 28, 2020
              I had booked vu led tv on 9th july 2020 order no: bz1215888
              Amout is debited from my a/c 21999/- successfully but from that organisation product is still not delivered to my store 21 days ago. So please consider my request as soon as possible amount 21999/- refund to my a/c, please solve this issue quickly.

i ordered vu led tv no response from spice shop website last 21 days ago

[Jul 28, 2020] SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

SpiceShop.co.in — product not received and cancelled the order however not received the refund.

Prabhu SriRam on Jul 28, 2020
                I ordered on a phone on 13th july, without out knowing about the website, it had showed that the product will deliver in 2...
                Complaint category Credit Cards

Bravo Gaur on Jul 28, 2020
                I purchased iphone worth 22, 500rs. But now company deleted their website and switched off mobile no. What to do?

Michael Spencer on Jul 27, 2020
                  I have order an iphone 11 which is rs 45999 and paid and they said it will be shipped within 3 days i had order on 4th of july and today is the 27 itslike a month they never deliver my package

Not deliver of iphone 11
                  Not deliver of iphone 11

[Jul 27, 2020] SpiceShop.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

SpiceShop.co.in — fraud | ordered one+ 6t | 16990 deducted but order not received

Asutosh Pandey on Jul 19, 2020
                    I placed the order on 9 july 2020, around 2 am. Today it is 19 july and i haven't heard anything about my order. I tried multiple...

Raghul on Jul 18, 2020
                    Fraud website and i had lost money around 6, 000

Fraud website and I had lost money around 6,0000
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

SpiceShop.co.in — spiceshop.co.in customer representative not answering the calls and at the same time dispatch & delivery of product not done

firojmulani90 on Jul 16, 2020
                      I have booked the watch from spiceshop.co.in and made the online payment on 09/07/2020. As per their statement delivery will...
                      Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

SpiceShop.co.in — spiceshop.co.in customer care not answering the calls and at the same time despatch & delivery of product not done.

Retu on Jul 16, 2020
                      I had purchased an iphone from spiceshop.co.in on 08/7/2020 using internet banking. Thereafter i received a sms message thanking...

Anabanana03 on Jul 15, 2020
                      It says i have no account through my email, and there's no update on my order. I sent an email to cancel my order and i haven't received a response. Please help. I've paid too.

Prayag Raj Mishra on Jul 15, 2020
                        I place order on spiceshop.in on 11th july for mobile as they claim for 2-3 days delivery after payment, they didn't reply and call and watsapp msg after getting order, even they didn't dispatch it still.. It's already been to late and i still didn't get my order... I paid them online i have my order i'd and receipt, i want my refund back

order not received and not delivering message
                        I have placed order on 11th July. When ever I call they will tell standard answer 24hrs delivery. I have logged compliant on cyber crime.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

SpiceShop.co.in — Customer representative not answering the calls and at the same time dispatch & delivery of product not done. [Resolved]

Mitesh Wagh on Jul 14, 2020
                          I have booked the phone from spiceshop.co.in and made the online payment on 09/07/2020. As per their statement delivery will...

Recently Discussed

(13 minutes ago)
                          Tech Caster
                          Their motive is to snatch money from the people
                          (25 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          Blocked my flipkart account by fake issue
                          (28 minutes ago)
                          Yourneeds.asia
                          Fake complaint done on my company.
                          (28 minutes ago)
                          Exa Technology - Ats.bpoworks.in
                          fraud agreement and demand for money as penalty
                          (32 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          Offer not applied to the account