State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6275)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

prathap kumar kondur
I am 70. I am getting Employees Provident Pension of a small amount of Rs.423/- p.m, credited to my SB Account at SBI, Malleswaram Branch, Bangalore for the past 10 years or so. MY PPO No. isKN/BNG/31164 and PF A/c.No.KN/14367/17.
I have not received my pension for the past 8 months starting from Jan. 2013 till now. On visiting the Bank the Manager told though they have sent my Life Certificate to the PF Office during Dec. 2012 they have not taken any action in sending the pension amount. Further, he gave me one more Life Certificate and asked me to submit the same again to the PF office.
I took the application form along with my covering letter to the PF office near Richmond Circle. The case worker a lady after going through the application verified her computer and told that the pension is sent regularly and nothing is pending in their office. I requested to give acknowledgment for having received the application. She bluntly refused to receive the covering letter or give any acknowledgment. Further she was just talking in Tamil in spite of our talking in English and Kannada. She was very rude with every visitor.
I have informed the matter to the SBI but there is no action from them. I have written Complaint letter through internet. All the three times they just send a reply please refer the matter to PF office and your Branch and say the matter is closed. I have even sent a complaint asking them how they can close the matter when nothing is solved. They asked me to talk to help line on phone. The helpline person bluntly told they do not deal with any EPF complaints.
Finally, 4 times I have sent SMS to the SBI Chairman, Mobile No.[protected] and each time I get the reply 'YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR DESTINATION'. People have talked me on the subject but there is no solution.
I am in Vidyaranyapura 15 kms. from my Bank and PF office is about 20 kms. and at this ripened age to receive Rs. 423/- I have spent more Rs.500/- on transport and phone calls, SMS messages, etc. and considerable time and energy but to no avail.
Please help me out in getting my due pension,
K.Prathap Kumar
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

sunil_maharishi
    Hi this is sunil maharshi. Applied for tata -sbi credit card in aundh Pune location Croma . Representative took all docs from us and promised us that i will get all further details on call . till date waiting for that precious call. Tried reaching their customer care but that is more worse than reliance customer care . no body can do anything you will never get connected no matter how many times you want to connect.

I am continously wrting mails to [protected]@tatacard.com but dont bother to reply only.

I dont have any update where is my card where are my sdocuments where is my application status.

If any one can help me in this plz call me and help me
    Dear Mr. Maharishi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We would like to connect with you to resolve the concerns you have highlighted. Request you to provide us your contact details at nvariyava.[protected]@tatacapital.com along with any other information you wish to share.

Our team will get in touch with you as soon as we have your contact details.

Tata Cards
    Dear Mr Maharishi,

We regret to hear that. Please provide us your contact details, so that we can get in touch with you soon and address your concern at the earliest.

Dear Mr. Maharishi,

We believe our team has got in touch with you and your concerns pertaining to credit card have been resolved to your satisfaction. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and have a great day!

Tata Cards

BIPLAB SADHUKHAN
      Sir with due respect I beg to state that after sanction the Home Loan of Rs 1350000/- I requested in writing to Asstt.General Manager , SBI RASMECCC, Burdwan ( concerned Authority) to issue the Cheque on 02/09/13 but unfortunately the authority issued the cheque on 30/08/2013 & delivered on 02/09/2013 . Therefore I have been beared not only 3 days extra Loan Interest but also Debited INR Rs.13744 /- on 02/09/13 on the same day of delivery from my Account. You are therefore requested to kindly look into the matter personally to wave the said extra Loan Interest & Debit the INR from 02/10/13 instead of 02/09/2013 as I requested earliar and obliged. Thanking you , Yours faithfully Nepal Ch. Malik HBL A/C NO. [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

State Bank of India — Incomplete transfer of the account.

Pritom000
        Respected Sir/Madam, Recently I have transferred My A/C from SBI Dergaon Branch to SBI Hojai branch, but my CIF Code is...
        Complaint category Police

nvenkatrav
        A/c No.[protected].
        I with drawn an amount of Rs.20000/-from ATM on 8-7-13 and debited 40,000/- then I contacted bank authorities they told contact customer care and gave a phone number. I contacted many times but no response then I open sbi site online and sent a complaint through email regarding this incident. After some time a phone call received and asked regarding this issue and I told them and asked debit card no and PIN no. I told all the information which they asked. After end of phone conversation within one hour total amount in my account Rs.32000/- withdrawn unauthorisedly. Again I approached bank authorities and said all this, they told me we cannot do any thing but bank authorities not asked account details. And advised contact customer care to block the account and come and apply new debit card I did so. I received new debit card and new PIN in the 1st week of august-13. My salary of Rs.35000/-is credited on 8-8-13 and I noticed on 22.8.13 that the total amount was with drwan by some one.How can it possible this after blocked my account.They gave a number after blocked account i.e.[protected]. Then asked bank authorities regarding this and open account and see how can it happend but it was transacted old account number and customer care authorities said that the account was blocked . The Bank authorities said that they cant do any thing.Before this I complaint through email and they gave reply to contact Home branch (copy enclosed). What can I do for recovery of my total amount.

COPY TO THE HOME BRANCH MANAGER
        Mr. Mr. NEKKANTI VENKATA RAO
        Your Complaint With Ticket No. CD[protected] has been attended to and closed after resolution as under.We regret the inconvenience .If your grievance persists, please Contact your Home Branch or call us at our Toll Free Nos. [protected]/[protected].

We regret the inconvenience. High /small denomination notes are exchanged at branch. Please visit the branch.
        We thank you for sharing with us your feedback on the services rendered by us and assure you that it will be our endeavour to provide quality service at all times. We look forward to your feedback in future also.

Team SBI
        DON’T RESPONSE ANY MOBILE CALL IN THE NAME OF YOUR BANK CUSTOMER CARE. BECAUSE THERE IS SO MANY FRAUD PEOPLE WHO CALL YOU IN THE NAME OF CUSTOMER CARE & consumer forum, AFTER TAKEN YOUR ALL DETAIL LIKE ATM DEBIT CARD NO. AS WELL AS PIN NO. DATE OF BIRTH, THEN THEY WTHDRAW MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. SO BE CARE FULL. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS GO & MEET YOUR BRANCH MANAGER OR CALL BANK CUSTOMER CARE TOLL FREE NO. WITH REGISTERED MOBILE NO. DON’T RESPONSE ANY EMAIL ALSO. SO BE CAREFUL. ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT CUSTOMER CARE NEVER CALL YOU OVER TELEPHONE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR COMPLAIN STATUS TO CALL CUSTOMER CARE TOLL FREE NUMBER.

iniyathalam
          Staffs working in State BANK of India ( ARUMBAKKAM BRANCH) , are not responding to the customer complaints or requests. They feel happy to make the customer to wait for long time.Well, for the employees of state bank, it is very hard job to reply the custromers, in need. Don't they humans? Why don't they cant understand the people who are waiting are also a human.

Phool Chand Chahar
            Dear Sir/Madam I 645353-N Hony Flt Lt Phool Chand Chahar of Indian Air Force retired from service on 31 May 2012(AD) and granted pension and other benefits of MWO rank and receiving the same till date . Now a revised PPO Corrg No 0008/14/B/13046/2012 dated 10 Jun 2013 has been issued by Dy CDA (AF) New Delhi for grant of pension of Honorary Flt Lt wef 01 Jun 2012. I am facing financial hardship. May I request your kind office to look into the matter and release the amount at the earliest. Local SBI branch Kanwar Nagar Jaipur has been contacted but expressed their inability to to do anything except reminding SBI CPPC New Delhi on this issue. Thanks Honly Flt Lt Phool Chand Chahar M- [protected]

kartikpachotiya
              On 24.06.2013 i made online fee payment for Tata Docomo Recharge of Rs.500/- through my SBI Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at [protected]@billdesk.com for any queries". But the payment is done successfully and the amount is debited from my account.So what should I do now? .please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below.

Thanks & Regards
              Kartik K. Pachotiya
              ([protected]@yahoo.com)

bill desk — money deducted but failed and refund does not come

I have paid the electricity bill of WBSEDCL on 02/01/2013 amt 1560.49 transaction id is 11355004/MBBR[protected]/BILLD through bill desk but it failed transaction but money deducted from my a/c and it was not refunded till date so what should i do now please help me.

aruney
                A/c no.[protected] SB Egmore Chennai sms to be sent on mobile no. [protected] . Since long the balance and withdrawn amt. whenever some transaction is done is not given. sometimes the sms comes after many weeks secially when done by ATM, recently , the balance amt. was sent to the no. on 23/8/2013 while the sms reached on 25/8 whereas no transaction took place on 23/8/2013 , the transaction was done only at the begining of the month at that time no sms came. This creates a confusion and lowering of our trust in this kind of system. This kind of complaint was given earlier too in writing.We have already lost Rs. 5000.00 without withdrawing the money. Pl. correct the situation and intimate us. Thanks Deokrishna.

johnson kumam
                  To , The Executive Officer SBI Card & Payment Service Pvt. Ltd. P.O Box no. 16 G.P.O New Delhi Subject :- Request for Cancellation of SBI Credit card R/Sir , With due respect and most humbly submission and I beg to state some few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please . I Prakash Bhue presently posted in 174 Bn CRPF , District Police Line Chaibasa , West Singhbhum , Jharkhand I duly open a SBI Credit Card holding Card no. [protected] to your SBI Branch and above Card issued to me by your SBI Branch during September 2012 . And here I request for cancellation of above said Card due to domestic problem . And hereby like to refund all available balance to my SBI Account bearing A/C No. [protected] ( SBI Branch Bargarh , State - Odisha , Code No. 00025 and IFS Code No. SBIN0000025 ) . So , I therefore request to you please kindly grant my request for cancellation of my Credit Card . Thanking you Your’s Faithfully Date :- 28/08/2013 F/No[protected] Place :- Police Line Chaibasa , Jharkhand Rank :- CT/GD Name :- Prakash Bhue 174 bn crpf
                  I have informed to my SBI branch (code no 7699) for cancellation of my CREDIT CARD on 08.08.2010. My card No. [protected] and already submitted to SBI Branch Manager with an application on 08.08.2010 for cancellation.

Ten days before one call received from Bombay about cancellation of card. They told me it will be blocked & new card will be issued. But I have seen again unclaiming bill generated on 01.09.2010. So I request again to CANCELL it immediately. I DO NOT REQUIRE THE SBI CREDIT CARD AGAIN. I am helpless. Nobody listen about the cancellation.

[B. K. DASH]
                  Energy Manager
                  NPM, JAGIROAD. ASSAM
                  Mob:[protected]
                  P&T:[protected]
                  Dear Johnson

Thanks for talking to us. Trust your query have been responded. Please call SBI Card helpline for further assistance.

SBI Card

rajam55
                    I have SBI card card. In the month of February, they blocked my card due to non payment of bill. I cleared the pending amount by April . Since that time I have been requesting to activate my card. I contacted to customer care thrice and reported the same issue. They responded like card would be activated with in a week of time. Still my card is in declined state. Recently I have complaint number from them.[protected] is my complaint number. I extremely dissatisfied with the service they are offering. Please respond to this complaint as soon as possible.
                    Dear Mr Mummiddi

Thanks for writing to us.We have noted your concern and are currently looking into the matter. Please bear with us in the interim period.

Dear Mr Mummiddi

Trust your queries have been responded as we have sent the communication at your registered mobile number via SMS. Kindly call SBI Card helpline for further assistance.

keshav25jn
                      Dear SBI, I had availed a SBI Spicejet Credit Card which had come with a free Spicejet Voucher. When i tried to use the voucher it said that the voucher was already used. The same was informed to your end but there was no response. when called the toll free no, i was advised to make a fresh booking on A/c of SBI, which i had made. Now i get calls to make the payment whereas the whole conversation was done on mail providing every bit of details. This was a case of cheating and forgery as an used voucher was provided, therefore i seek compensation on the same as this has given me only mental harassment and nothing else. Please look into the matter, as every now and then i get calls to explain the issue every time. Card No: [protected] Please provide with mail id so that the whole conversation can be mailed to you. Neeraj Jain. [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
                      Dear Neeraj

We regret the inconvenience. We’ll get in touch with you soon. However in the future for your own security we would advise you not to post your personal details on a public platform. You can mail it to us at [protected]@sbicard.com or send us a private message on Facebook.

SBI Card.
                      Please revert back as soon as possible, because every now and then i receive calls asking the status of the card payment which is outstanding, but no calls to resolve the issue which is of prime importance.
                      In spite of resolving the issue from the end of SBI, it has given away the case to a Recovery Agent, who has been calling since morning, and giving threatening calls with dire consequences in uncouth and abusive language.
                      Her Cell No being : [protected], name being shown on Truecaller app as Meena Das.
                      This is what SBI has fallen to...
                      No words to express as a Customer.
                      Dear

Thanks for talking to us. As discussed we are working on your query and we shall keep you updated with the status of the same.

Dear Neeraj

We are trying to get in touch with you but unfortunately we have not been able to do so. Request you to please share alternative contact number or a suitable time to call to address your concern on priority

SBI Card.
                      The cell no is [protected] and its available.
                      Email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                      Dear Neeraj

Thanks for talking to us. We will get back to you on your preferred day and time.

Dear Neeraj,

It was nice talking to you. As discussed please send the additional information/document as required to enable us to address the issue at the earliest.

pushpinder9104
                        Sir, I want to request that I have transferred my sbi Pension A/C from AF complex Chakeri Kanpur to ISBT KG Delhi. MY CPPC is still not changed from Allahabad to Delhi. Due to which Arrears of pension vide Corrigendum PPO No 08/14/B/CDR/64437/2010 dated 26 Nov 2012 had not credited in my SBI A/C [protected]. Two times I had deposited my Photo copy of Corr PPO to the Branch .Still no action so far.

hemu Negi
                          my name is himanshu negi and my account no. [protected].I used my sbi atm debit card in swap machine on 27 july 2013 with reliance digital at delhi but the payment was unsuccessful and the amount rupees 21330 was debited on my account.i make a complained about this transaction to sbi customer care service and received a complained no. PO[protected].but no best respone provide to me and again i was made another complained on 19 august with my sbi branch and recieved complained no. PO[protected] but again the complained closed and no refund provided and now today 22 august 2013 i registered complained with my branch and hope for best response...but please accept my complained and take appropriate action in regard this because here 26 days left but no refund provided...

S.B.I — amount debited

i manjunathreddy.p A/c no : [protected] my amount is debited from my account, so please verify it

kivnoor
                            Hello Sir,
                            Myself Mandeep Singh. My address is Deep Forex, Opp. Distt. Courts Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab.I have the licence of money exchange. I visited the Bank of India, Branch Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab today with my neighbour for TTE. But the manager irritates us and dont follow the basic rules of banking. We were transfering money of 12 lacs as according to AUD @ rate of 57.80 when the INR was 57.60 at that time, but he said that the rate will be 59.00 INR . It means he want to get commision because the money exchange rate is very different.
                            Sir please tell me that if we get the loan from any bank and in that case we are not able to transfer TTE from any other exchange. We are asking this against RTI. Please provide the helpful and necessary information according to the rules . If it will be wrong then we will put a case against your bank in court. Please reply me as soon as possible.
                            Thank You.

mangeshjagrut
                              Respected Sir, I have forgot my password and for that I have raised this issue and that's why I got my password but it is not properly displayed. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. And how to generate new username and password. Thanks Mangesh Jagrut [protected]@gmail.com

SBI — forgot username & password

respected sir, i forgoten my net banking user name and pasword by mistake.so i can not use online services. if any way to recover then help me.. AC detail name- MANJEET SINGH ac no- [protected] ac type- saving branch name - DADANAGAR CO-INDUSTRIAL STATE KANPUR Plese help me..........

Bank — forgot password

I forgot my online sbi banking username & password by mistake there why I can't use my online sbi banking services. If any way is there to recover my user name & password then plz help me, to use this facility again.

Details of my account:
                              full name :MD SABIR AHAMED
                              a/C no. Is [protected]

thanks & regards,
                              makwana mitul
                              +91 [protected]

indu1915
                                We visited Kakinada treasury Branch Regarding query of chq no : 56373 which is cleared for an amount of Rs.315000 on 10/11/2008 from my mother account no [protected] (Treasurey Branch , Gandhi nagar, Kakinada).But No body is ready to give a proper service in this issue. My concern is to know that this particular chq credited to which account no and name. So please help me in this regards.

MEENU RANI S
                                  To, The Branch Manager, State Bank of India, Bilaspur(Rampur), Uttar Pradesh, SUBJECT: Amount Deducted from the Account Without Transaction from ATM Sir, This is to state that I ( Meenu Rani d/o Sri Virendra Singh ) (S.O. Gulalpur, Bilaspur, Rampur) have got a saving account in your Bank . I used the ATM of Bank of Baroda, Rudrapur ( U.S. Nagar) Branch on[protected] for the transaction of Rs.10,000. But due to electricity failure at that moment, I neither received the cash amount nor any receipt, BUT the amount got deducted from my account. I filed a complaint to your bank through application and also contacted regularly through telephone calls, but till now haven't got any reply. Kindly look into the matter and arrange for the return of my money back into my account since its been a long time now. My details are as follows: Account Number: [protected] Name: Meenu Rani Primary School Gulalpur, Bilaspur, Rampur. Phone : [protected], [protected] HOPE TO RECEIVE THE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Thanking you, Regards, Meenu Rani

COMPLAINT ABOUT AMOUNT DEDUCTED WITHOUT TRANSACTION

Irregularities in 6th CPC Arrear — BALANCE DEDUCT

I am Vishwajeet Patel . my SBI account No - [protected] my account deduct balance unauthorized way deduct balance 24/3/2011 and 30/3/2011 so please refund my 200 rs .my mobile no [protected].

Irregularities in 6th CPC Arrear — ATM AMOUNT DEDUCTION

HI......SIR my name is sravan kumar acutally i have SBI account in chittoor greamspet branch if i have 410/-rs in my account after today my account balance is -32/-rs sir what happen my 410rs amount i want to my amount

jatav88

I am rajesh Jatav from mandi vijaypur and my sbi. A/c-[protected].
                                    i am informing you that, due to deduction of my money from my sbi a/c- [protected], to AISECT A/C-[protected], on money deduction date- 19 july 2013 of deduction money RS.5000 and Date- 2 august 2013 of deduction money RS. 1500. and i have already complaint to SBI Customer care and SBI Home Branch SBI Mandi Vijaypur District Sheopur M.P. Pin- 476332, but my issue does not resolve till now . i am inform you that regarding to my money has been transfer to AISECT A/c - [protected] of without any information and without any region, i have already telephony discuss to assistant manager in my home branch name- SBI Mandi Vijaypur District Sheopur M.p. at contact No-[protected]. but my issue does not resolve till now. so please sir, resolve my money deduction issue as soon as possible.
                                    thanks

Rajesh Jatav
                                    From - SBI Mandi Vijaypur District Sheopur M.P.
                                    Mob- [protected]

State Bank of India - Deduction my money in my SBI A/C --33000052443. to AISECT A/C- 30803949656

SBI — money deducting.

21st Feb deducting two types of amount.
                                    One is 9990 rs.
                                    2nd is 1000rs.
                                    again another deduction is 2nd march.
                                    1000rs.
                                    I am calling customer care executive.
                                    They are giving complaint number.my complain
                                    No.PO[protected].kindly take action and refund my amount.
                                    With Dew respectfully, I am Rajesh Jatav and My SBI A/C-[protected]. I was open the a/c by SBI Re-tailor Pramod tyagi ( From Vijaypur Dist. Sheopur M.P.) . I am Informing sir, my money has been transfer with my SBI A/C- [protected] to another A/C-[protected] (AISECT or Kisosk Bank of SBI Vendor) on money transfer date – transfer my money RS-5000 with my SBI A/C-[protected] on date 19 july 2013 and transfer my money RS-1500 with my SBI A/C-[protected] on date 2 August 2013 to Another A/C-[protected] (AISECT or Kisosk Bank of SBI Vendor) automatic, after that I complaint to my SBI home Branch in Mandi Vijaypur and SBI Re-tailor Pramod Tyagi in Vijaypur. And also I resister complaint to SBI Customer Care that is Comp. Ticket no.CD[protected], but till now no any response from bank and SBI- Ra-tailor, ultimately I lost my money, as well as helth. I always in tension due to my money. Every day I am tacking update to SBI Assistant Manager ( in Mandi Vijaypur), SBI re- tailor and SBI Customer care, but no body tell me what is solution ? So please tell me what I will do ? what a solution?
                                    Sir, I also inform u that, if I talked to SBI Re- Tailor ( pramod Tyagi) than he was saying to me if have a maximum personal work with me so I can not any help to you .
                                    And, I also talked to BSI Assistant Manager ( in Mandi Vijaypur) than he was saying to me if, I can not nothing help to you,

I will always faithful to you,

Rajesh Jatav

From- Vijaypur Dist. Sheopur M.P.

Mob-[protected]

Pin-476332

SBI — Transfer Money from Al Rajhi Bank to SBI not Received

SHEIKH ABDULLAH
                                      As Salaam O Alai kum

Sir
                                      Myself Sheikh Abdullah had transferred 10300 Saudi Riyals from “Tahweel Al...
                                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks