State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6271)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

Tata SBI Credit Card — CANCELLATION OF CREDIT CARD

veenasawant
After submitting my documents for obtaining the credit card, I came to know from my colleague about the hidden cost and immeidately...
Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Credit Cards

State Bank of India — Fraudulent transaction

Padbidri2010
Sir I had lodged complaint in this column that in the name of one Mega_Traders_TPSL, fradulently debited Rs.7999/- fro my...
Complaint comments  Comments  (19)Complaint category Credit Cards

S.B.I. (State Bank of India) — Education loan

rajend
TO
Dear Sir
Subject:- Corruption in S.B.I. Bhattu Kalan, Distt. Fatehabad...
Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Education

ashim70
State Bank of India - Inquiry regarding unauthorized deduction from Saving Bank A/C- [protected]

User ashim70 on Aug 5, 2013
Ref: Saving Bank A/C No.[protected] with MOD Balance.

It is very much regrettable seeing the amount Rs. 2333.00 deducted from total MOD balance of my account mention above at SBI Notepress Branch. It was noticed when I draw Rs.1000.00 on 17/07/2013 from Note press Branch ATM.
On 13/07/2013 at 21:11 hrs. my account statement was like that : MOD balance : Rs. 273,476.00 & AVAILABLE BALANCE: Rs. 340.13 but on 17/07/2013 after withdrawing Rs. 1000.00 the statement was like that : MOD balance Rs. 270,143.37 & AVAILABLE BALANCE Rs. 342.13 i.e. total MOD balance difference Rs. 2333.00. But I have not done any transition in between.
Already I have complained to my local branch as well as cms.[protected]@sbi.co.in (TICKET NO.-DA[protected]) but I till I do not received any response.
Therefore, you would highly request to initiate immediate corrective measure for resolving and sorting out the problem.
Yours sincerely

Note press Branch
Dist: West Midnapur
DATE –05/08/2013

State Bank of India — deduction of balance

sir my accont no is[protected]

THIS IS MY MINI STATEMENT

03/03 4000.00+cash deposit
03/03 25.00-INTER CITY CH
20/03 50.00-DEBIT
04/04 4000.00+CASH DEPOSIT
04/04 25.00-INTER CITY CH

Please give me information why this deduction happened

State Bank of India — deduction of balance

The Manager
State bank of India
naval Base, Kochi

dear sir,
i am holding a DSP account with your branch.on 03 May11 ,i went on Dhanlaxmi bank ATM (Code 11231) for withdrawl. but during transaction power failure and neither slip nor money came out and rupees 2000/- deducted from my account. i have called several times in customer care no.but case is still pending.
my account no. [protected] (SOMVIR ROOP SINGH)
i will be thankful if case resolve as earliest as possible

State Bank of India — Regarding Saving A/c

kindly find attached herewith a copy of application received to branch on dated[protected]. But not interest & compliance by branch walterganj (03323). for your kind persuation and n.a. pl.

Satish Kumar Singh
    At this branch whenever i go there I always despair due to bad connectivity of internet or mismanagement. and when anybody go to tell something about this to manager he always shout on everyone.
    so i given this complain in against of Rude Behaviour of Staff.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

State Bank of India — Inquiry regarding unauthorized deduction from Saving Bank A/C- 11678733162

ashim70
      Ref: Saving Bank A/C No.[protected] with MOD Balance.

It is very much regrettable seeing the amount...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Banks

State Bank of India — Complaints about rude behaviour of staff.

syed.Hussain
      Dear sir!
      My name is syed. patcha hussain iam working in tvs creditservice ltd.
      The thing is that today (05/08/2013.)...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (28)Complaint category Banks

gobin25
      Dear Sir

I'm Gobindalal Bhattacharyya,in 2010 im taking education loan from kalna State bank of india and my loan account number is [protected].

But in RBI master circular-interest rate on advance(RBI/2010-11/72, DBOD.NO.DIR.BC.9/13.03.00/2010-11) clearly mention that up to 4 lakh not exceeding BPLR and interest to be debited quarterly/half yearly.In stating time they are not followed the BPLR rate and interest debited on monthly basis.

So please solve my problem and i will thankful to you.

gobindalal Bhattacharyya
      [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint — Interest for education loan

I had applied for the EDUCATIONAL LOAN the bank MANAGER SAID PUT IN INTEREST BUT GOVERNMENT TOLD YOUR EDUCATIONAL LOAN NO INTEREST IN ACADEMIC YEAR SO YOU TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY THE BANK MANAGER.....BRANCH:MUSIRI , TIRUCHI(DIST)

SBI — about the interest rate of education loan

Respected Sir,
      I have sanctioned education loan for my son Mayank Gupta on 23/08/2006 from sbi rath,hamirpur(u.p) code no-0206.His loan account number is[protected].Initial rate of interest was about 9.5% p.a. but bank charged about 14%.this thing is not guinine. In this matter I have complaint in the respective branch in 2008 but they did not respond in this matter till now.So please rectify this error and take appropriate action on this matter as soon as possible so that I can pay my loan installment in proper manner.
      Thanking You.
      Date:16/03/2010 Your sincerely
      Shyam Lal Gupta

State Bank of India — interest rate

i have a limit of over 5lac in state bank of india,in which the interest rate is being calculated wrongly means the interest rate to which they say is being applying is not the same as we calculate it manually ,i have many times stated this to the bank employers but they say it is processed by mumbai head office,they can't do anything in this problem .so please let me know what to do for this type of problem
      thanking you
      preet sharan singh

Geet Chauhan
        Hello Sir,

Just an hour ago I withdrew 15000 Rs from the ATM machine of SBI Babra opposite police station.
        I found that a currency note of rs 1000 was broken and fixed by a gum-tape. I had an emergency need of the above amount and one of the 1000 rs note was found broken. Being such an honored and standard bank SBI gives such unsatisfactory services, Please help me about the above query and provide me proper information regarding to the problem.
        Thank you.

ATM Address : SBI ATM ,
        Opposite Police Station,
        Babra District Amreli

amit [email protected] chauhan

this problem realeted to my previouse complain regarding not received the EPF,
          Today morning i got a calls for this no.[protected], as per discussion with Mr.Mohan (person) i am calling from EPF sbi department, please give me all details for verification................if you have any problem i will give a call toll free no of SBI(which are written in back side in ATM) --[protected]. After received the toll free no. call, i have given all deatails my a/c.
          but we have not received none of amount & no. is giving swith off.

kindly help us.

thanks
          Amit Singh Chauhan

SBI — Not available print out

My registration no.5485088
          DOB- 01-dec-1985

But i am not got my admit card
          Regard Pradeep
          Hi Amith, This guy is a cheater... even i got the call from this guy when i raised a complaint regarding Axis Bank..

He is telling himself as some higher executive in Axis Bank and asked SBI details for verification. He called me the same way from sbi bank toll free number and asked for pwd and i refused to give it. He is just a cheater, currently he is using [protected] number. if you have given some personal details to him its better to have a complaint on him.
          Hi Amit,
          Today he called me also, just after few minutes when I made a online complaint about Fine India Company for non refund of amount, and the pattern is same as happened with you. He is using [protected], later coming on SBI number[protected] and asking all the details like bank account number, ATM Card number and PIN number etc. I provided him my account number and ATM card number when he came on SBI number but denied for PIN number then he threaten me that he is SBI official and he will block my ATM card and I will not get any refund. He is just a cheater. Now I am going to have complaint on him.

spear_226
            Sub: Non-remittance of TDS amount in the 26AS – S.Govindarajan, Savings Account no. [protected], PAN NO. AAMPG9700B

I wish to bring to your kind notice that an amount of Rs.25,565/- which was deducted from me by the above mentioned branch of State Bank of India, has not ensured that the same is duly posted to reflect on my 26 AS, as required by the I.T.Department. Further there has also appeared an unknow TAN entry in my 26AS form which I am not connected with.

I have made several personal requests to the bank and official letter to the Authorities to ensure the updation but find that the same has not been effected till date. The bank staff only maintain that they have done their part, but mistake lies with some outsourced agent, with whom they have no control.

Since the entry of TDS does not appear in my 26AS form, I am unable to file my tax return for the assessment year 2013-14. I have sent mails to the customer care department of SBI, who state that the matter is being looked into. But I am not sure how quickly they would bring remedy, as there are only two more days left for the deadline date ie. 31 July 2013.
            I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE TOP MANAGEMENT OF THE SBI NOT TAKING UP THIS PROBLEM WITH IT DEPARTMENT (TAX INFORMATION NETWORK-NSDL) TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE IN FAVOUR OF THEIR CUSTOMER
            Sir, Subsequent to my taking up the matter with SBI top managment and further with NSDL, my TDS was posted in 26As form, which enabled me to file my IT return, though it happened only after the dead line date of 31 july 2013 Thanks for posting my complaint in the site.

Bablendra Kumar Singh
              I've been using SBI Railway card for last two years. At the time of purchasing the card, I was informed that I'll earn points while purchasing things from the card which could be used to purchase railway tickets. I'd earned more that 1700 points till date and now they say that all my points are fortified as Shubh Yatra Program has been discontinued by the Ministry of Railway. Agreed that this program has been discontinued; however as a responsible company it was their responsibility to inform their customer prior the expiration of the points rather informing that the points have been expired and you will earn new points from Sep, 2013!!?? I talked to the customer care a couple of month back regarding my points not updated on IRCTC, they said there is some technical problem with IRCTC. Now they say all the points are gone and talk to IRCTC about it. When talking to IRCTC, they said they can't do anything as its an order by Railway of Ministry. I know that on IRCTC it was being mentioned that Shubh Yatra program has been discontinued; however it was never been informed by SBI Card that your points will be fortified. The sole purpose of the using this card has been failed. They can't run away from from their responsibility to inform customer about any such incident. They sms me on Aug 1st, 2013 stating "As per Ministry of Railway Cir 22/01/2013 Shubh Yatra Prog. on IRCTC SBI Card has been discontinued and redemption of existing 'Railway Points' is not permitted." Just like that.. points gone. Couldn't they have sms at least a month prior or so that your points gonna be expired and you should redeem it or these should have been adjusted in the bill or any such act of responsibility? Its really a shame and illegal not informing customers prior canceling any service/existing points. I thought SBI is a responsible company but looks like they are also in the league of crooks..

Any responsible/concerned authority please take a look and resolve this issue please. I've been loyal customer of this card since more than two years.

Name on card: B K Singh
              Date of Birth: 06/12/1980
              Phone No: [protected]

Bablendra.
              I am using SBI IRCTC card and my irctc account is not working, I have called the SBI customer care they have asked me to contact [protected]@irctc.co.in, when I have called the irctc customer care they are telling that the shubh yatra is disconnected and SBI please let me know how can I redeem the reward point which are transferred to my irctc account.
              http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id... 1, 304, 366, 555, 737, 1261
              How is responsible for the reward points either the SBI or IRCTC
              Please find the circular for the disconnection of ***irctc Shubh Yatra Programme*** there are more than 2700 points accumulated in my account.
              Horrible Service by SBI with IRCTC, looting nothing else,

no proper feedback, my 4500 points forfeited, now have around 2500 points don't know how to redeem .

Kallol Chakrabarti
                I am Santi Rani Chakraborty. My spouse, Kiran Kumar Chakraborty, died on 10th March 2013, For family pension I have made several attempts but the pension cell of the State Bank of India, Kolkata is not paying heed in my repeated pleas. The PPO No is PEN/13881/SER/GRC and the Pension Account No is [protected] with the State Bank of India, Ramrajatala Branch. My papers are with the pension cell, but they are not intimating me anything. I go in every month to the Bank in the hope of getting the pension. The branch of the Bank cannot help me, and the officer deals with the pension casually takes the matter. I am over eighty years of age and I have several ailments and now in a great financial problem, and now almost starving. The Bank Authority should take it as an emergency and release the pension as early as possible. This is my plea.

Santi Rani Chakraborty

State Bank of India — delay of call letter for the bank exam

i havn`t get my call letter for the sbi clerk exam .plase check once .my sister and me have applied for the post on the same address. my sister got the callletter . pleae send soon.

SBI Bank — Delay in release of family pension

Dear Sir/Madam
                I have submitted application form for family pension twice in last 10 months to SBI Dilshad garden,New Delhi . Pension has not been released so far . I hold a joint account with my late husband ,should I open another account for getting the pension ? Kindly advise.

SBI — delaying

Repected Sir,
                This is for your information and necessary action that I (Mr Rajib Haldar ) is a savings account holder of SBI South Sinthee Branch , My Ac no is [protected]. I dropped a cheque of Allahabad bank on 09th november 2009. (Chq no- 517739) , the officer told me that it will b delayed for more 7 days. I have faced this problem repeated in this branch.
                I shall be highly obliged to you if you take the necessary steps for that.

Rajib haldar.

Bank Of India — Pension

I am a widow. My husband died in 2009. I received may gratuity money i the mth of January 2011and on the paper its was written dat a sum of 70000 is due after three mths. The people of Bank of India are not at all co-operative still i have not received the remaining money. I am having high Blood Pressure and I require the money urgently for my treatment. Plz help me.

State Bank of India — Delay in Pension

sir,to the divisional railway manager,
                this is to inform you that till today i have got the pension while i was retired on 30th June 2011. i have contacted the concerned branch bt no response i got . kindly look into the matter sympathetically.
                M detail is-:.
                PPO No[protected]
                SBI A/c No.-[protected].

looking forward for your kind cooperation.

regard
                Ashok saxena
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

State Bank of India — SBI CARD HARRASING TO THE CUSTOMER

VINODBHARDWAJ60
                  Dear Sir/Madam , I am Vinod Kumar Bhardwaj s/o Lokesh Kumar Bhardwaj, residence of D/104 DDA Flat Pocket 3 Bindapur New Delhi...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Credit Cards

sateeshrajuri
                  Dear Team,

I am using SBI Shubyatra Railway card from past 4 years, I am getting reward points on my purchases and i am using those for my railway ticket purchases regularly. But as of sudden today I got a message that Shubhyatra Card facility is withdrawn and all the reward points will expire. I have contacted customer care people they also told that they also got instructions today it self and this is applicable for all railway card holders. If government want to withdraw this service they should do justice for the existing card holders. I have 1500 points (it's equal to Rs. 1500/-) and planned a journey in view of reward points. I request you to take immediate action and reverse the points for all card holders.

Sateesh
                  Dear Sateesh,

We regret to hear that. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your contact or card details at [protected]@sbicard.com mentioning reference number 11208 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

Thanks and Regards,
                  SBI Card.
                  same with i have around 8000 points in shubyatra .. i planed to book the ticket..

my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com
                  Dear Sateesh,

We are awaiting the additional information ( Your card number/ contact details or documents) as required from your end to help us address the issue raised by you. Kindly mail us the required information at [protected]@sbicard.com

Thanks and Regards,
                  SBI Card.

SBI — Rs 100 charged on cancellation of Rs 500 dd

sameer666666
                    To The Concerned authority

Respected sir ,

I made a demand draft of Rs 500 from SBI bank ,...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Banks

Asif M A K
                    We were guarantor for some laonee of applying KCC loan. The bank has sanctioned the amount and withdrawn the amount with fake signatures without giving any information to the guarantor as well as loanee. But, unfortunately, the bank has been deducting some amount from our pay salary account without giving any prior informations to us which is illegal. We approached to the bank many times for complain but the bank did not care anything but no response and neglected. We are facing many family problems as we depend on our monthly salary. The bank did not provide us any sanctioned order and there is no any account for the loanee. So, how this is possible? We therefore request you to kindly see in this matter and take necessary action.
                    The SBI, Thoubal Branch is processing the KCC loan negatively and wrongly.

With warm regards

Yours faithfully

1. Md. Muhamad. A/C. No. [protected]. contact No. [protected]
                    2. Md. Sirajuddin Shah, A/C. No. [protected], Contact No. [protected]
                    3. Md. Abdul Rahaman Khan, A/C. No. [protected] , Contact No. [protected]
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

shrikant parmar
                      May 3rd, 2013. I have received a call from SBI card Deli and told me that a special offer from SBI card we offer you a "Supersaver Plus Pack" cost Rs.6, 399/- absolutely freeof cost he also told first it will reflect your bill but at the time of bill generat the amount will not reflect in your bill the amount will be paid by SBI card so you need not pay any money I confirmed the above said number to your help center they told me yes it is SBI card delhi number so that only i make the payment but now my bill was generated the amount was not reverse, today morning i made a complaint at SBI help center also. so kindly take this complaint a serious one and give me a solution at the earliest ( Note: I have not received the tour package and gift from SUpersaver Plus Pack ) person on phone name was Mr Amit Kumar

SBI credit cards offer — cheating through SBI credit cards

Dear sir, i had order a Hundai mobile and I-mate Jaq mobile phones on 16-12-07 through SBI cards and they have give confirmation number stated[protected] and they have given web site address that is [protected]@deals4all.net is not exsisting. So please make sure the item has to be delivered from them, otherwise we need cash back. Please registered this is my complaint and my humble request. Please reply to this mail.

Jayaram
                      Dear sir, i am taking back my complaint against SBI credit card offer (deals4all.net) i got mobile phones which i ordered on 16th dec 2007 and my confirmation number is[protected]. Thank you viewers just wait for some days, you will get your things, i think there is no cheating.
                      Jayaram.
                      creit card
                      ufggdg
                      For Credit Cards

SBI — Cheated

I am a privilege card member of SBI and received a watch under some privilege card scheme for which i had to pay a hefty sum(Rs 6000). SBI claims that this watch is of approximately Rs. 4000 but through certified and authorised dealers it was found that the watch is not more than Rs 300-400.

Thus i feel that i have been grossly mislead and cheated. A fraud of this nature is not expected out of a reputed organisation like SBI.

Please either return my money or send me something which is worth Rs 4000.

Yours sincerely
                      Pradeep Khanna

super cool — cheating

Sir with your sincere efforts my fridge got replaced but you have cheated me by replacing the same with lesser quantity and having 25% lesser price.

I am feeling like a cheated person. But you call me and requested me to wait for a day. On the very next day when i call you, you didn’t pick my phone, than i call Mr. Rajesh on his mobile number, but he used very bad and filthy language and misbehaved and used defamatory language. I will defiantly file consumer Complaint in this regard. but apart of this I will file criminal complaint U/S 420/406 IPC for the offence of cheating and misappropriation against MD, Mr. Rajesh, you and Mr. Suresh (delivery Man).I am giving u the intimation in this regard Pls forward this to Mr. Rajesh as I am not having his mail ID. I will wait for one day for your reply. I am in mental depression due to rude behavior of you all.
                      Pls note I’ll not serve any legal notice further Pls treat the same as legal notice

uer bhanumathi
                        I am Bhanumathi Sannidhiraju.I have an account in State Bank of India,Yellamanchili Branch this town located in vizag district.
                        my a/c No:[protected] in that branch.I have an internet banking facility in that bank.Due to some reasons I lost my
                        internet banking password. so kindly take necessary action for the recovery of my new net banking password. Please..

thanking you,faithfully,
                        Bhanumathi.
                        I HAVE LOST MY PASSWORD. ILL BE HELPFULTO TO YOU IF I CAN KNOW MY PASSWORD NOW OR WIHIN 1 DAY.
                        DEAR SIR,

MY ATM CARD PIN LOST SO PLS. PROVIDE ME NEW PIN

MY CARD NO.:[protected]

PIN SEND ME ON MY CELL NO.: [protected]
                        dear, sir, i lost my atm card pin so plase give me duplicat pin immidely
                        i lost my atm's password.can u plz send it on my ph [protected].my card no is[protected]
                        My Credit Card NO.[protected]
                        I have not received my Card Statement for this current month. I got an SMS on Sunday, 2nd August that the Statement has been delivered on 28th, July. But nobody came to deliver it on that day or any other day following. I am challinging the false Report given by your courier company. Please give me the name and address of the courier company and the AWB No. of the BIll.

Please ask your courier company to send me the zerox copy of the Receiving Signature of socalled "Delivery" of the Bill.

PLEASE DON'T TRY TO SAVE YOUR COURIER COMPANY BY HIDING THEIR NAME AND AWB NUMBERS.

Raktim Mukhopadhyay
                        Mobile : [protected]
                        i have forget my pin number my account number is [protected] and ATM card number[protected]
                        Madam you should be calling on your branch to get the password. This forum can only suggest this much.It is the bank that needs to restore password.Please contact them as soon as possible and your problem will be solved with in a reasonable time.

SBI Ez Pay Card — forgot web pin

akanksha367
                          Respected sir/mam I have changed my WEB pin for EZ pay card and i have forgot the new one. But I don't know how do i...
                          Complaint category Banks

Recently Discussed

(8 minutes ago)
                          Mas Technology, Gujarat
                          fake data entry works submission and payment threats of filing legal case by fake company
                          (12 minutes ago)
                          Theresumejob.com
                          online fraud
                          (54 minutes ago)
                          Electron
                          about form filling and demanding for money
                          (1 hours 0 minutes ago)