State Bank Of India [Sbi] — basics shirt

Goleti, Goleti Township, India
 deepu 07 on Aug 22, 2019
I ordered a shirt in amazon after i received it didn't fit well so i returned it but refund is not credited to my account, when i contacted amazon customer service they told me that they had processed money to the bank and bank has to credit it to your account and they gave me refund reference number stating that the money has been processed to the bank on[protected].

[Aug 22, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir a refund of rs 74999 was initiated by amazon on 4th august with reference no.IN[protected] but to my extreme disappointment this amount is still not credited in my account, please help me in recovering my hard earned money at earliest.

सर मेने 13 जुन 2019 को 2 मोबाईल फोन बुक किये थे जिसका पेमेंट Amazon कि तरफ से बताया जा रह है कि आप का पेमेंट आप के अकाउण्ट मे जमा हो गया है लेकिन अभी तक मुझे वो मेरा पैसा नही मिला है
जिसका Txn. No..[protected] है, राशी 17998 रुपये
दिनाँक 13 जुन 2019 को अमाजोन को तरफ से मुझे पेमेंट किया गया था

R Jeyaraman [protected]
Card number [protected] immediately NOC
In SBI Padgal branch Nizamabad TS manager says every day no cash in the bank.Account holders are facing problems, please salve the problems.It is homble request of the villagers.And there is no work for the staff daily.

20780