State Bank Of India [Sbi] — fraudulent with money transfer

Krishnai, Assam, India
 percious1122 on Aug 22, 2019
Dear sir/mam, state bank of india cheat with customer.. I did two transactions but both balance has been deducted but not credited on beneficiary account...

Txn no[protected]
Amount - 1250/
Transaction date - 20.08.2019 09:55:08 am.

Txn no[protected]
Amount - 2000/-
Transaction date[protected]:52:19 pm

I want refund now... And i request to all donor use bhim sbi pay...

[Aug 22, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have done the payment from my account ([protected]) Battu jagadeeshwar but not transact to another person and in my account was money deducted rs 6000/- rupees.On July 4 2019 at 5:28pm The person name is (Ultimate Xeroxa).[protected]. Transaction number:P1907041728168104574178,
UTR Number :[protected]

On 18 Aug 2019 - 2.31PM While paying rs1920 for water tax[protected] in ccmc.gov.in website using KVB debit card using SBI payment gateway, money got debited from account but payment was not successful also money not refunded. Kindly refund the amount. Thank you .

I have purchased tv from samsung app through emi plan with zero percent emi. My purchase not converted to emi i dont know what happen

Tilkesh's reply, Aug 21, 2019
No customer care response Samsung asked me to contact to Sbi bank but no response from Sbi
Bery bad no response from Sbi..

20780