Stayclassy.in Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Oct 5, 2022

File a complaint to Stayclassy.in

Having problems with Stayclassy.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Stayclassy.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Stayclassy.in

Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Stayclassy.in Phone Numbers

Stayclassy.in reviews & complaints page 5

Stayclassy.in — Product not delivered and no updates from Company even many mails sent

Order ID[protected]_1101 Order Placed On11th Jan 2022 I have ordered the product in this stay classy website The order is not yet delivered Almost 20 days gone There is no proper update as well I tried to contact their phone number it's not available
I have paid 900 already for the product....

Stayclassy.in — Rose plated name ring

I try to contact them but no.is continuous busy and if ring on no one answer it and no response from email and not give any response and not even track my order I spent my 400rs।...
I ordered a keychain...which was not delivered yet ... So I try to track my order...it asks to enter mail id and order I'd did both but it showing both are not matching...please resolve my problem
Dear customer,
Please provide your order id or registered mail id or mobile number so that we can check and proceed for it.
Thank you.

Customer care number is still buzy, not able to connect.
    Also unable to tracj=k my order they said no any order for this order number
    Payment also done

Please deliver as soon as possible
    Order number - 4228892...

I have order mobile cover on 15/01/2022 and my order is is 4224882.
    i did not get my mobile cover on time .
    today date 25/01/2022 but i have not recived my order..
    if i am tracking my order not showing update..
    stayclassy is fraud website ..
    Dear customer,
    Your order is already delivered.
    Thank you.

My order is not correct, I ordered a ring with name of Ravinder & Manisha. And, I got ring with name of Soori & Sweta. Please get the order back and courier me my right order.
      Dear customer,
      Kindly attach picture of received product.

I ordered a mobile pop case on 22 jan 2022 afterwards i cancelled that order but didn't received my money back yet.
        My order number was 4230714
        Dear customer,
        Your order is already delivered,

Stayclassy.in — Customized Glass Back Cover

I ordered Samsung Galaxy M51 Glass back cover in 1st of January 2022..But my order have not yet received me and showing pending in order status..Company customer care number is switch off..My order id is 4211198 and ecom express tracking id is[protected]...

I jada placed an order for phone case today Jan 23, 2022. While placing the order I was not asked to create an account. But after placing the order and paying the amount I am not able to track it. Please help me with this Or just refund my money.
          Thank you.

Product Ordered not even picked up yet very bad service
            Jan 31, 2022
            Thanks I received the product

Stayclassy.in — Order#4230885

I have mailed you twice and tried to call you many times your number is not working i have been telling you to dispatch my order fast as i need to send it to Melbourne Australia to my cousin but there is no reply...

My phone model is Samsung m21 but I received order for mi 10i which is not my model and the print is also different please refund my order or get it replaced by original one
              I want which I ordered or my money back
              Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Have you received the product now?
              Dear customer,
              Kindly attach picture of received product and your order id so that we can check and proceed for it.

Hello Sir,
                I had placed an order for mobile phone cover on Stay classy website on 10th Jan 2022 and the payment was made by online medium.. It is 19th January today, yet I haven't received my order neither have I received any update regarding the product being shipped. These people are not even reachable on phone or email... They have cheated on me....

Pls confirm whether this site is real fake or what.. I had put a mail to cancel the order but then there is no response from their end.. I have a receipt of it's confirmation but dont knw what's their problem. Calls are alwys busy
                Thank you.

Stayclassy.in — Unable to track my order; no response from the company

I ordered a customised case for iphone 12 mini on 17 jan'22.
                  (order no_4226149).
                  the payment was made through card and i have the reciept from the company for the same.
                  i tried to log in and track order under my email id and phone no. but it showed no orders were placed. i tried contacting customer service and yet they didnt response.
                  i have the reciept for the order and want to track it to know its arrival and...
                  I have purchase i watch online from this website on 16th jan 2022 I have done a payment online of Rs 299 after this i got a mail from company about the confirmation of order but when i am tracking my order it was not showing any order which i have placed i have send a mail also but i havent received any revert till now from morning i am trying to contact on telephone but its is always busy

emaild id is - [protected]@stayclassy.inbr...
                  I hv ordered a VivoY73 back cover n two accessories along with it. Order no 4219198 dated 9th January 2022. No update till date. After reading so many bad reviews now my heart is sinking that whether I'll get them or not ???...
                  I was trying to order glass back cover for my samsung galaxy note 10 lite but the model was not listed there. So i tried to reach them through call but there was no reponse then i had mailed them twice, yet i did'nt received any response from them. Whenever i call, it gets busy.

Very much disappointed from stayclassy.In
                  Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please check this link and place your order for your required model.

Stayclassy.in — I'm complaining about the order I've placed.

I saw an advertisement on Instagram so I placed an order on 1st January 2022, There was no cash on delivery option so I had to pay through UPI, I ordered a rose golden megnetic pendant, the order details said that it would arrive till 10 Jan. 2022 and Today is 12 Jan. 2022, I've been trying to contact stayclassy.in via call and email too but I haven't got any response, and on There site, It is showing that my order hasn't been shipped, please...

There Is No Product Confirmation After Order And Also No Tracking ID it is showing wrong number etc what is going on here?