Swipe Telecom — swipe elite sense mobile virus problem

Hemraj Kurdiya on Dec 15, 2017
From past 1-week virus name "chromes" getting installed automatically in my android
Device. Ccleaner, avast, 360 security all are saying that harmful virus installed from
Unwanted source but not able to remove it. I have to remove it manually and its getting
Reinstall in 5 min. I did the factory reset, uncheck download from unwanted
Source, change from goodl password form desktop, remove sd card, installed only 3-4
Important app, uninstall /disable chrome, appstore, google play services, play store.
But still, this app is getting installed in every 5 min even after uninstalling it always. It
Seems like new kind of trojan as i don't have any information about it anywhere in
Internet. I need help. This chromes virus has a similar icon to that of google chrome
And it replicates itself into some other apps like "mail" with a blue envelope icon and
Also there's this other app with the android logo as the icon with the name
"staticstatus" which automatically keeps downloading itself every 5 mins if my phone is
Connected to the internet. It gives itself permission for too many things including, body
Sensors, call logs, messages, storage, camera, microphone etc, i really need help

[Dec 15, 2017] Swipe Telecom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  12 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

y Swipe elite sense is also having the same problem.
The virus is com.wgvjp.idck
I keep blocking it's notifications and permission but it gets deleted with antivirus apps and then gets downloaded with permissions.
Kindly update firmware.
I complained about staticstatus which is run in my phone and it is also damaged my phone I don't know about this...bt plzz give me solution
I had same issue with all these malware getting loaded in my swipe mobile. I had install Norton anti virus to keep me alert once these malware come back every time I go and enable WiFi.
iam facing the same probelm ... chromes, mail, settings and staticstatus all these maleware is getting automatically installed in my phone without my permisson...
these swipe mobiles are also shownig as uncertified in google play store...
Swipe needs to urgently release a clean firmware for Swipe Elite Sense 4G via OTA or on their website. Swipe Elite Sense 4G firmware is virus infected (Chromes, StaticStatus) and its long due. Its a superb phone but worth infected firmware
On my Swipe Elite Pro, 'Settings' app is shown as Trojan. Even after uninstalling it, Chrome still launches www.aiboo.cc page automatically every now and then and Settings app again comes back. Also, two other apps are shown as virus but uninstalling them does not work, Chrome still opens www..aiboo.cc again and again.

Swip SHOULD and MUST provide a general update OTA.
I have the same problem with my swipe elite sense for last 4-5 months. Settings app was the problem initially, now without any apps www.aiboo.cc is getting automatically opened. The phone also has become unusable. I am extremely cautious about my phone so I'm sure its definitely a firmware issue . I contacted swipe and there's no help from their side. I wish to launch a campaign against that company and make sure that nobody buys their infected phones.
My phone also gets a blank sometimes and then I have to restart my phone.
I have done factory reset many times.
PLEASE HELP ME
Rajith Gowda's reply, Aug 24, 2018
My swipe elite phone is same problem
I have the same problem with my swipe elite sense for last 3 months. Settings app was the problem initially, now without any apps www.aiboo.cc is getting automatically opened. The phone also has become unusable. My phone also gets a blank sometimes and then I have to restart my phone.
Kindly update firmware.
My Swipe Elite Sense is having the same problem as written by Mr Ravindra. I did factory reset several times but of no use. Then I went to nearby service centre of Swipe Elite and got the software removed and download as a new set. For this job done I paid Rs.250 also to the service centre person, but all in vain. The problem still exists. The set downloads a new kind of settings, com.wgvjp.idck and two more viruses of its own whenever I try to surf. Now I realize that it is a total wastage of my hard earned money. I appeal to the concerned body to take firm action against this company.

Unit No. S-2, S-3, 1st Floor, Metropole Building, Bundgarden Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411001
    Swipe Telecom - swipe elite sense mobile virus problem