Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Tata DoCoMo

Having problems with Tata DoCoMo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata DoCoMo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata DoCoMo

New Delhi District
Delhi

Tata DoCoMo Phone Numbers

Tata DoCoMo reviews & complaints page 157

I bought a new sim of tata docomo number [protected] imsi number [protected] Activated sim on 7th nov 2015 Did a 3g recharge of 351 inr, service was not activated. Called coustomer care they asked me to do it again this time i did recahrge of 255 rs, again same thing happened. I called again they asked me to do recharge form www.tatadocomo.com i did recherge of 255 again and yet no balance came. Not the are not picking phone and money has been deducted from my sbi account i have all the details of recharge and email. Kindly help and do needfull Disgusted Nikunj Patel

Today A message showing (ModelVideoClub is activated at Rs64.72 for 20days.Bal:Rs1.00 at 07-nov-15 13:25.To stop, Dial or SMS STOP to 155223(Free)).I have not Subscribe for this VAS.But My Balance was deducted without any information.Please Tata Docomo stop the ModelVideoClub subscription which i never subscribe before & refund my deducted balance money. My number is [protected] ..from Bhiwani(Haryana) My email id: gaurav.[protected]@gmail.com.I hope resolve my Problem as quickly.

Dear Customer,
    We would like to inform you that, Model Video Club service was activated by you on[protected] at 01:09PM through SDP_WAP mode and hence the balance of Rs.64.72/- has been deducted. We take multiple confirmations from you before activating any service and we do not activate or deduct any balance without customers consent. However, as per your request we have deactivated Model Video Club Service on your number and the same will be deactivated within 30 minutes so that you don’t get charged in future. Being a loyal customer of Tata Docomo an amount of Rs.64.72/- has been credited to your account as a onetime goodwill gesture with the docket number ABAL[protected] on dated 10-NOV-2015 at 04:30PM.
    Tata Docomo.

I got the sim from the tata docomo e-shop through tata docomo representative on 21th october 2015.but till date my sim havent got activated.when i enquired them regarding this issue, they told that they need to do local verification.i also mentioned that my local verification is working in a bank.so i clearly mentioned them that they should call him for local verification.till date they haven't activated my sim. so i requested them to do refund.i have called many times to customer care service and wrote lot of mails to them.but i haven't got any response from their side.so i request them to refund my amount(850) completely and take back their sim with them.
      Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata Docomo number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Tata Docomo
      [protected]-This is the number which i got from tata docomo
      [protected]-My customer relationship number
      [protected]-my alternative contact number
      [protected]@gmail.com-my email id

Dear Customer,
      We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concern. Unfortunately our multiple attempts in establishing a contact with you have failed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we assure you that your problem is being addressed. As per your mail, we request you to write back us along with your feasible timings between 08:00 AM to 9:00: PM and also provide us any other alternative number which will help us to arrange a call back to you for initiate further.
      Tata Docomo.
      This is my alternative number [protected], [protected].I will be available after 6 in the evening.call me anytime after 6 in the evening.

Mob. No. - [protected]. Docomo has deducted Rs 27.41 from main balance on the name of mobile video club subscription at 5:05 a. m. When I was sleeping. I was dialling to customer care but call is not connecting. This is seond time in 20 day period, that time deduction was Rs 5/day, but I was not caring due to lake of time. But now enough, Please Help.

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that, LDR service was activated by you on[protected] at 04:57AM through SDP_WAP mode and hence the balance of Rs.27.41/- has been deducted. We take multiple confirmations from you before activating any service and we do not activate or deduct any balance without customers consent. As per your request we have already deactivated all Value Added Services so that you don’t get charged in future. Being a loyal customer of Tata Docomo an amount of Rs.35/- has been credited to your account as a onetime goodwill gesture with the docket number PSG[protected] on dated 07-NOV-2015 at 06:50PM. Further, we would like to inform you that all our Tata Docomo executives would be busy with other customers at that moment. You may call back, or dial *141# for information on our products and *191# for information on our services. Or, you could log onto www.tatadocomo.com and register your request or complaint through My Account service available on our website.

Tata Docomo

Sir. Iam working in reserve police having lot of hurry job, Yesterday I have submitted documents to prepaid from postpaid. After some hour a rakesh from docomo office called and canceled my request on verbal communication. Inspite I never told to cancel, he take called the request. Please forward the documents to activate as prepaid for my number [protected]

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concern. Unfortunately our multiple attempts in establishing a contact with you have failed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we assure you that your problem is being addressed. As per your mail, we would like to inform you that we have registered your concern regarding delay in postpaid to prepaid migration with the docket number[protected] and the resolution time for the same is 10-NOV-2015 15:00 PM. Kindly bear with us in the interim. Please save your docket number in case of any requirement for reference.
          Tata Docomo

This is very disappointing news that I am complaining from past 2 years and tata DoCoMo telling don't port the sim because within 3 months we will put site over there, so I was waiting but 50 times I complained and they give same resolutions to me and I am staying big town there 1 point signal not there and I am sure that if they read this sentences same dissolution they will give and my tata number [protected]. Overall really a poor mobile network.

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that a complaint has been already registered vide docket number PE08016667 regarding Network connectivity concern, the same will be resolved soon.

Tata Docomo

I am facing lot of call drops from past couple of months. im living in bangalore, now in hosur road, before in arekere, in both areas and round the city either indoor or outdoor, facing call drops alot. i really got no compensation from docomo these tele companies robbing the customers in this way. please resolve it asap. im facing this issue to all networks, irrespective of the tele company i m facing this trouble. im using samsung 6310 mobile. no: [protected]
              Jan 21, 2017

hello docomo,

its been two days i gave complaint about my call drops issue.its repeating same like before. i have so much money through these call drop issue.

May i know what action you have taken ?
              Dear Customer,

As per the conversation had with our team, we regret for the inconvenience caused to you. In this regards, we would like to inform you that a complaint has been registered vide docket number PNR[protected] regarding call connectivity concern, the same will be resolved soon.

Tata Docomo

The tata photon agent who came to my house for the wifi connection, told me that the current plan would be 5gb per month. I told him i had a monthly usage of 25gb. Sohe told me that after the first month of connection, he will change my plan to a 40 gb per month plan. I had taken the connection in May. I contacted him many times after one month but he kept delaying. finally few days back i went to photon site and had a chat with customer care agent, for a plan change, through which i came to know that no such 40gb plan exists. that person lied to me and promised me to have my pack changed and now he is no where to be found. why do such comapnies hire such fraudulent people who cheat and deceive customers. the solution that customer care gave me was to cancel the connection. The dongle i purchased is also of no use now. what should i do?
                Nov 05, 2015

email id- agarwal.[protected]@gmail.com

contact me on id above

Aashna

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We will ensure to provide you with the best of services going forward. We would like to inform you that your previous complaint with the service request number[protected] is updated stating that the plan 40Gb is not available and you have requested to disconnect the service. Please note that your photon number is disconnected on 7th Nov 2015 with the service request number[protected] which was registered on 31-OCT-2015.
                Tata Docomo

I have been using docomo sim for 4 year. Some days before I got a message of deduction of 45 Rs on the name of EndlessMusic Subscription which I never subscribed for When I called the customer care no. for this, she said by mistake it may got subscribed and you get your main balance back. But I didn't get it and even after 15 days again 45 Rs got deducted from main balance on name of automatic renewal of that subscription. I immediately called customer care one more time and she said within 3 hrs you get your main balance back. I waited for 2 days and still didn't get any balance. This is worse thing that ever happen with me while using docomo sim for around 4 yrs. I don't want to move to other service provider, but you guys are forcing me to do so.
                  Please take an appropriate action on this. My no is [protected].
                  Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hereby request you to please cancel below 2 lines from our account Number :[protected] CANCELLATION TELEPHONE NUMBER ARE : 66154411 AND 66154488 Important Note : there are 4 lines, out of which we request you to cancel only 2 above Telephone lines. Kindly Do the needful and oblidge thanks & Regards kamlesh Gala
                    Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing the details. Our service team will reach out to you asap.

Dear Customer,

We trust your concern has been resolved.

Tata Docomo

Dear sir, . My land is available for tower installation. I am interested for any companies installed. Mobile tower location Village-Tarwarpur Post-karesara Tah.- Mungeli Dist.- Mungeli State- Chhattisgarh Pin Code - 495334 Plz contect me yogendra bhaskar Mobile- [protected] E-mail- [protected]@gmail.com
                      Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest, we have forward this to our concern team.

Tata Docomo.

I took a Post Paid Tata Docomo sim on 11th October. I was told that it will get activated within 3 working days [by 14th Oct]. But I got verification call only after 2 weeks. But Still it did not get to get activated. I paid one month rent 351/- and 49/- for sim. I am disappointed in Tata Docomo's service before using their service. Documents details are, CAF No:[protected] SIM:[protected] Thanks Abhijith

Tata Docomo
                        I got an blank receipt from the seller with CAF No :[protected].
                        I forget the no i was assigned, i was told that i would get a sms with all details within 24 hours which never happened. Seller is not picking up my call also, his no is [protected].
                        I remember no as [protected], not sure about 669 part.

My phone no is [protected] and you can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com also.

Tata Docomo

Number : [protected] Customer Name : Meenon Swamy K Lodged a request through customer care for changing the connection from postpaid to prepaid, even after registering the request they have been generating the minimum payment bill on the number . Later after paying minimum generated postpaid bills for couple of months, i requested the bill collection agent to close the connection if prepaid conversion is not possible . After all this mess still they are sending me bills .

Tata Docomo

I purchased a photon on order number -EC[protected] on 26th Oct 2015 and received device with meid number -meid number a00000******62. Now connection number was issued in my name Aditya but company mapped a strangers number on my device and activated it with his credentials.

Company keeps giving excuses from 30 oct on mail and 28th oct on call center.
                            They do not understand and hesitating in refunding my documents and money.

Dear customer,

As you have still not shared your contact details we assume that your issue is resolved, in case you have any further quires /issues you can mail us at [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com
                            Customer care

My name is supriya shinde.I have opted for a monthly plan of Rs299 where the company is charging me above that . I called customer service team . Agents name Tejal, Faizal and supervisor name Pranjal who gave pathetic service. Supervisor told me that am i have used the services where in i infd her continously not .The way she was speaking was pathetic she was not aware what she is talking about agent name faizal dicntd the call where she was blaming me. Last month company stopped my outgoing without any intimation and i was stuck and my husband was at work and i couldnt contact anyone . Please look into it and resolve my query

Customer care.
                              Hi this is supriya shinde. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com mobile no [protected]. After complaining I didnt get any bill for last month. But this month again got a message of Rs 311 amount due.I dont get network at my office. Nobody is able to contact meI have to restart my phone everytime. Internet speed is pathetic .It takes ages to download one pic.My husband is facing the same issue. Even he receives a high bill no netwrk no internet speed nothing. Am not happy with the netwrk and want to leave tata docomom. Til now i made a payment more than 2to 3 thousand of no use. They give 3g speedat the begining of the month and then for the rest of the month its 2gwhich is horrible. I wont make any payment . Want the procedure to leave the newrk ASAP . Please help wth the resolution

Supriya

Supriya

I am using this data card for the past 5-6 years and recharging every time with a package of 2501 for 180 days. During this time whenever I connected it is visible the balance data and recharge date. Recently I have recharges with Rs. 2500/- till the completion of 15 GB. Now, this is not showing on the screen and in am in blank when it will be stopped and download of 15 GB completed Please give me solution how to check it Photon No. : [protected] Contact No. [protected] / [protected] P.L.Murthy

Dear Customer,

As per the conversation had with our team, we regret for the inconvenience caused to you. In this regards, you have confirmed on the call that your concern has been resolved.

Tata Docomo

Dear sir ; mane recharge karvaya 2nov2015 ko 98 3g ka !! Vo ho b gya !! Par after somtime mere paas apne aap ee msg aata h ki rs 15 ka net recharge ho gya h aapka ;; par mne vo nahi karvaya tha and mera 3g bhi deduct ho gya !! sir meri koi mistake nahi hai isme so plss aap mera 3g pack refund kar dijiye !! My no. [protected]

Tata Docomo
                                  cheap system h bilkul ye to !!
                                  i suggest sabhi ko ki docomo kabi use na kre !!
                                  mere ghar me 8 numbers chal rhe h ;; par abi se i think k part ee krvaya jaye !!
                                  airtel best hai !!
                                  and vodafone also !!
                                  ek to docomo ka net itna slow 3g jase doosro ka 2g hota h ;; fir bhi hum use kri ja rhe h !!
                                  itne purane customer hai par fir bhi koi result nahi !!

DISAPPOINTED !! :( !!!
                                  Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that, as per our records the recharge of RC 98 on[protected] was successfully active on your number and credited with the benefits of 1GB 3G data for 28 days. However, it has been lapsed by RC 75 done on[protected]G data and the same cannot be refunded. Kindly note that, 2G recharge with 2G pack existing data pool balance will get accumulate and in case of 3G pack recharge existing 2G pack benefits will get lapsed. However, for 3G recharge with 3g pack will get accumulate and 2G pack recharge will get lapsed.

Tata Docomo
                                  y baat to m kai bar sun chuka hu !!
                                  pr aap y btao ki agr bnde ne koi rc75 krvaya ee na ho toh ??
                                  mera khna h k mere phone se koi b request nahi ki gyi for any 2g pack ;; agr ki gyi ho to m pagal thodi hu ki bar bar kahu ek hi baat !!
                                  main thing is ki solution ee nahi mil rha koi ;; jo ans aap de rhe ho vo m sun chuka hu from customer care exicutives ;;!! Pr y blkul ee wrong h !!
                                  Mera no. h [protected]. !! call me sb smjha deta hu sir !!

I was using micro sim and now i want to get nano sim for the same number. for last two weeks i am contacting near by tata docomo barand stores in pune for the nano sim every time they are telling next week. i dont know what is the problem with tata docomo their service is getting worst and worst. dont go for tata docomo

Customer care.

Hi, This is to inform that Tata photon has been a disgusting company and has been given a disgusting service and is not ready to return the money back for photon prepaid device as this device had been ordered on 9th July 2015 and as I was not satisfied with the service and the amount of data given which was very highly charged and which was exhausted within a week on daily basis of one hour usage. I returned the device back to the Tata Photon Gallery @hill road Bandra west Mumbai -400050. One of the agent informed I would receive a cheque for the device within 60days, Its passed by 60days no reply and no response. Photon device Details are below: Invoice No:EC2015-16/[protected] MSIDM: [protected] Serial No. : C[protected] Above and all, the back office complain department is disgusting either don't understand what the customer is speaking or does not read the email carefully which was send on the email address: [protected]@tatadocomo.com as per email address these guys don't listen. First the agent Mr. Prakash Verman called and the supervisor Mr.Shyam Sundaram Shah were of no help they where asking same question several time even after the information is mentioned in the email they both seems to not be well versed with the process. Above and all claim that does not hold access to the website of the company to locate the gallery . as per telecom rules all employer should have access atleast to the company website. There is an other female who calls in on 3rd November asking the same question all over gain and later informing me to contact the store. And if they cant help please take off your email address and shut the company. Tata Photon just want to grab the customer money and not return them back. Very Very bad experience no help not useful at all.

Dear Customer,

We tried to reach you on your number, however the same was busy. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be informed that the complaint with reference number PSMR12163102 related to device refund has been registered and you will be updated on the status of your complaint by 12-NOV-2015.
                                      Tata Docomo

Hi my name is P Rakesh from Aurangabad Maharashtra, I have unneccessary balance deduction today morning (rs 99.00/-) which was shocking. My balance came to Rs 146 immediately after the deduction, So i request the concern authority to take serious attention on this. mobile number is [protected] .. please help me and solve the issue.. Thanking you

Dear Customer,
                                        We would like to inform you that for GloriousModels content, downloaded by you, dated[protected] at 11:39AM through SDP_WAP, the balance has got deducted of Rs.99/- and we do not activate or deduct any balance without customers consent. However, being a loyal customer of Tata Docomo, an amount of Rs.99/- has been successfully credited to your account as a onetime goodwill gesture with the docket number ABAL[protected] on dated 04-NOV-2015 at 03:48PM.