Tata Indicom Customer Care

Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Tata Indicom related photos (69)

Tata Indicom Complaints & Reviews

Dipesh Yanala
User Name: [protected]@vsnl.net
Password: Reset123
Complaint No: 11294188

With refference to the mentioned user name and complaint number please note the following complaints against the Tata Indicom Broadband Internet Service:

Raised the Ticket on 29Nov'09 with High priority to shift the internet connection from old address to new address..

Till date no one has approached me for shifting of connection. I work with Genpact Up-pal, i took the connection as i work from home for my process, designation Accountant..

I have several time spoken with supervisors and every details are been mentioned against the ticket with Tataindicom , they say that , they would send an executive to check the details, but no one has approached me yet.. I have been badly screwed by my manager as my work is getting piled up..and when i spoke with the customer care people for the charges if i am not using the Net connection they say that you would be charged for those period as well, but when i am not using the connection and i have logged a complaint with them and they are getting it resolved late, why i should be charged, I don't think it would be fair if they charge me..?

I have even spoke to the supervisor regarding raising a complaint with Consumer Forum if i don't listen from you till Tuesday 17:00 hours, they said no problem will send someone to approach you.. But i have not received any call till now.. Even now i am waiting to receive a call so that the things can be resolved, but i think its of no use,....

I have been very harassed by this kind of poor service and commitment of the Tata Indicom Broadband Internet Service. Please help me with this problem, would be really very great-full if you could resolve the problem as soon as possible...

Dipesh Yanala
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

sagi_bhagu
    Esteemed Sir,
    It is my utter dissappointment that my tata indicom walky is not working for more than one year due to expiry of its rechargable battery and it is very unfortunate to inform you that there is not a single dealer of your company in our locality to solve the same.
    So please take it as most urgent to serve the needy & ur esteemed customer.
    Shibasis Sahoo
    At/Po-Dimbo
    Dist-Keonjhar
    Orissa
    758014, Land line :[protected] Mob: [protected], [protected]

walky — Battery in not working

we purchase tataindicam walky phone one year back
    know i[censored] charge battery for 20 hours also it wont come
    for one hour please do the need ful thing for this

TATA Indicom — batterie

I purchase a new battery from tata service centre & they give me two month warranty and after two month battery was not working. now they tell me we cant do anything.
    your agencie v.m technologies 23/4 chadda bhawan basement B/17, [protected], I puchasw a new battery and they give me warreinty of two month. after exact two month battery is not working and representative says we cant do anything pls complant to tata indicom.
    pls change my battery
    Sir, Madom

I haveTata walky landline phone from last 2 years recharge bettry not long time functioning I had changed 4th time bettery from outsid once i recharge bettery hardly i can used phone only few minutes then after its down plz give me anys uitable suggation or TATA own service centre around Mumbaicentral and Byculla

THANKS
    Sir, Mam

I haveTata walky landline phone from last 3 years, I have a complain that from last month i.e DEC onwards my walky bill is exceeding due to two or three new sim charges, which I had not applied, I had given return complain with my ID Proof, customer care of our locality say we will rectify it, need not have to wory but they had closed walky service . so plz give me anys uitable suggation or TATA own service centre around Rourkela so that I could solve my problem faceing.my walky no is [protected]

N J Tirkey

THANKS
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

SUNIL KUMAR

User Name: [protected]@vsnl.net
      Password: sunilmomdad1
      Complaint No: 11330850
      1) Improper network communication after the plan renewal on 05Dec,2009.

2) Complaint lodged against the same. Complaint No: 11330850 on 05Dec,2009.

3) While the problem could not be resolved from my side even that Issue closed from Tata Indicom Side without any information to me while they commited for the same while taking the complaint. Again the complaint lodged on 06dec,2009 against the same complaint number for the same problem because the problem was still unresolved. And this time Tata Indicom commited in telephonic conversation that
      A) They will give the prior information to me that the problem has been resolved at their side and they will wait the cusomer feedback for issue closer.
      B) And for refunding the rental charges for the subjected complaint number @ 33 Rs/Per Day as per my prepaid plan untill unless the problem will not be solved at their side and issue will closer from my side.

4) The same above problem repeated once again when i logged in on Monday Evening on 07Dec,2009. They closed the issue without informing me and without feedback from my side.

5) And this time Tata Indicom not only closed the issue without my feedback but tata indicom refused also to refund the rental charges which debited from my account while the there was some technical problem and i was not using the services. While the Tata Indicom was committed as per clause number 3 which i have mentioned above.

6) Still i faced the same problem sevaral times from 07dec,2009 when i used the service, while the issue has been closed from Tata Indicom Side and they have refused to refund the rental charges as per my plan.

7) This is my request that please use the conversation recording for more clear detail to resolve the problem.

I have been very harrased by this kind of poor service and commitment of the Tata Indicom Broadband Internet Service. Please do the need full action from your side for cristal clear justice.

Sunil Kumar

TATA Indicom Broadband Service — Plan Issue

I have applied for 199 postpaid plan. In this plan they agreed to offer speed of 256 kbps with ullimited download betwwen 8:00PM - 8:00 Am . I had waited for 1 month to get this plan.
      They had changed my plan to 199 with download @40 piase /MB without informing me .When I cantacted they said I got connection after the offer period ended. Now What should I do?

Tata Indicomm Broad Band — Charging for No/improper service

My tataindicomm id is - [protected]@vsnl.net

I am boradband customer of Tata Indicomm Broad Band for more than 3 years. Their service have been good for 2 1/2 Years but from the last 6 months I am suffering from lots and lots of disconnection and now for the past one week. Their is a connection but dead slow which is equal to no connection and their charging every day for the same whether the connection is available or not and telling me that have used the connection which is wrong and blaming every thing on computers as the whole process is computerised and making fool of me.

I am really frustrated and faced much losses with these people. I feel mental agony and frustrated. They are simply eating my hard earned money without giving proper service.

Tata Indicom Broadband Internet — internet problem

Respected sir
      I kishor khollam owner of Hari om Enterprises we have two connections
      bill pay annual nearly rs 10,0000/- but service is not good but companies local worker is not support
      I am kidney transplant patient cannot run or every time go to complaints or search for engineers.Its my healthy request you to check our complains details and take action

my address is sr.no.124/2/1 jadhav vasti kalas vishrantwadi pune-15
      mobile is [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

rajeev
        We renewed our Tata to Tata Free calls scheme in December 2007 by paying Rs.2,008/- in which T2T was free for next 2008 days i.e. till 2013, We were supposed to pay no monthly charges and all our T2T calls were free unlimited.

Once the scheme (product) has been purchased by a consumer, the service provider is liable to honour his commitment as per the promised scheme.

But Tata Indicom is unconcerned with the customer's rights.

They cancelled the scheme without taking any prior consent from the customer.

They started charging my calls from Dec-2008, just after one year of the purchase.

And even after several complaints to the cust.care, no proper reason has been given as to why the scheme was changed without our prior consent. They did not also offer any refund of Rs.2,008/-

Tata Indicom is again requested to re-install the scheme, as promised, to all the customers who had purchased the scheme, refund the wrongly charged amount.

Has anybody taken up the matter with the cunsumer court !!? If yes, please update me about its result.

My Mob. No.:[protected].
        Name: Rajeev kishore
        City : Faridabad (N.Delhi)

All the effected customers should join together to fight this illegal practice by Tata Indicom.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

A Kumar
          I have a Tata Photon plus connection. I had requested for a transfer of ownership of my connection to my father's name on 12 November, 2009 and submitted all documents including NOC letter; Acceptance letter; CAF form; valid address proof; valid ID proof at Tata Indicom Centre at Fort, Mumbai on 12 November 2009 (No.[protected]. I had also cleared all outstanding amount related to my connection and I was assured that all processes would be completed latest by 16 November 2009. The residence verification was done on 17 November, 2009 but the transfer of ownership has not been done till date i.e. 5 December 2009.

Despite two e-mails to Internet.[protected]@tatatel.co.in, I received irrelevant and incomplete e-mails from Hetal K Shah, Customer Service Executive. Noone picks up the phone at the Tata Indicom centre at Fort, Mumbai and executives at the Tata helpline number[protected] are clueless about the given request and the processes involved.

This is to register a formal complaint for extremely poor after-sales service and to demand transfer of ownership of the account at the earliest.
          Dear Sir
          I had applied for Transfer of Ownership at Tata Indicom's Noida, Sector - 18, branch on 24 Feb 09. They assured me that it will be done in 3-4 days, after several follow up with customer care & visit at that branch finally they confirmed that it will be done by 18th march, but they have transferred that to some new NON-EXISTENT name & on complaining to customer care they told me that i have submitted the docts for same name as it apperaing in their system.

Kindly help in this matter

Sumit Aggarwal
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Vinod Raina
            I'm facing problems with the Tata Indicom USB Modem since last one year. I have raised atleast 10 complaints in this connection, howver no response. They don't even ackowledge the complaints as have contacted their customer care deptt and also written to helpdesk, nodal officer and appleate authority. Only get a call from an engineer who says that am from Tata Indicom and can i check your computer and that is it. Even after checking the laptop, he also agrees that the connectivity issue is there and slow speed exists.
            I don't know whom to contact and how to get my internet issue resolved. I am using CDMA 1x USB MODEM.

Vinod Raina - Pune
            [protected] (Mobile)
            [protected] (Tata Indicom Account Number)

TATA Indicom USB Modem — facing problems day by day

Hello everyone, i', Jeena keluskar from goa.. i have recently purchased Tata indicom Usb Modem.. They said i would get speed abt 236kpbs. When i took this connection the speed was 230.2kpbs.. the very next the my internet got disconnected due the billing issue of year 2005... but no one tried to call and let us know that the nethas got disconnected due to the billing issue of the year 2005... we made the payment the very same day and it got activated then my speep dropped down to 115.2.. i could not open any website.. .. i called them up and logged a complaint. they turned out after 2days.. and said there is no service in our area.. its just 3km away from the capital city (panjim).. they should be responsible before giving us the connection there is or not sevice in our area.. hw can they be so irresponsible.. they said they would get back to us ... but no one turned out... when we wanted to return our USB modem they said there is no refund, , , but when i took this they said "i[censored]r not satisfied withe the service u can have ur money back" but now its totally opposite.. they are soo rude over the phone... my 3800+my 2005 pending bill gone for drain... i seriously dont know wt to do with this people.. when i try calling them they disconnect my calls.. i would like to mention their names MD of team 4u shannal contact no is:[protected].. i had taken this connection from Kundan malji his contact no is:[protected].. please help me with this problem... i wanna go to the consumer court and log a complaint againts them.. please help me with this.. Because i dont want others to get cheated by this people... u can mail me at: [protected]@gmail.com or contact me at [protected]... If i dont take a action now.. many people would get cheated... hope i would get the good response from u all... thank u Indian consumer...

tataindicom usb modem — speed is slow

speed of modem is v slow
            Dear sir
            i got my connection 10 days before...Initial two days the net speed was damn slow..I couldnt open a google page...Nw a days it often disconnects...

what can i do ???
            Sir
            hi!this is deepak bachhawat from chennaI.MY TATA INDICOM MODEM S FRONT steel part is broken and i have given it for repairs 2 times to local vendor but again its come out.could u suggest me where is the proper place i should visit and get this modem soldered.

prasadpechetti
              I had disconnected my connection, I had paid all the dues for that tataindicom data connection and I had taken the New photon Plus connection. After 4 months of disconnection , i had received a Legal notice stating that I have to pay 287 Rs. for that connection and giving in that notice false information that they had sent the invoice and bill several times. They have n't send any bill for invoice after the disconnection.

Please advise me how proceed in this kind of scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Cc: appellateauthority.[protected]@tatatel.co.in
                Sent: Fri, 20 November, 2009 11:50:30 PM
                Subject:

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

following message i have already send, but till my balance is not refund.

ok

please solve my problem

mahesh

Myself Mahesh V.Pore (A/202 Karnik Nagar , Behind WIT college, Solapur) my tata mobile no.is [protected] .today I receive one phone from Tata Indicom from this no.[protected] Mr.Niraj (20/11/2009 6.03p.m.)about one sheme(Booster Plain). At that time we said that we will inform you about scheme activation affterword and he told that not any deduction in your balance and MY previous balance is 188/- but when he is activatied this scheme my balance is deduct 100/-Rs.then i call immediately custermercare (20/11/2009 6.16p.m.) then i told Mr. Mayur this problem and told u deactivate this scheme and refund my balance otherwise i going to cunsumer court but he rudly talking and told me as u wish u go but not refund balance. But they activate that scheme without inform us and with out my permission. and reduce the balance from our account. your custermercare executive are not giving us any proper response. We are requested you to kindly give attention to our complaint because we dont have any idea about (what is booster plan) any scheme and why we activate this paln only 10 days. and thats why we want our previous account as it is and refund my balacne in my account.

If you are anable to do any measures in our case then we have last option to go in consumer court then follow legal action then your must give us compensation for mentaly harashment and this purpose.If you not given any immediately responce then we will demand for compansation with Advocate fees Rs.3500/-.

Solve this problem as early as possible.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Mahesh V. Pore

Tata Indicom — required me a duplicate bill

sivananda
                  Dear madam / sir.,

I am u r customer i was using a tataindicom postpaid for long time before but i did 'nt...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

Arun Yadav

On 6th October I applied for tata indicom broadband connection.The sales executive told me that right now (that time) a scheme is going on in which If I pay bill of 6 months in advance then I'll be getting a wifi router free of cost.So,I applied for the connection under that scheme and he told me that you will get the router within 30 days.If possible I'll try to get a router within 4-5 days.Ok then I tried calling him but very soon he started avoiding my calls and many times he said that sir defnintely you will receive the router within 24 hrs within 72 hrs like this and then when I enquired at customer care through mail they said that I'll be receving the router within 10days of complaint.This I did after the 30days were over.But then again when I felt that again nothing is happening I wrote another mail after that I got a call from their side that my file/connection has not been enrolled under that scheme.Meanwhile during these 10 days I got call from their hyderabad office confirming that I'll receiver the router within 7 days of this call.Another call I got from their local office in Pune and they also said the same.But now today I got call and they said that I'll not be getting any router.I just want to know what the hell is this is this the value that they give to their customer.I have wasted my 1 and half month waiting for the router that also after paying some 11k in advance for 6 months.

Could you guide me as what can be done in this case.I want to approach consumer court and I want compensation for the loss of my money and also for the inconvenience caused to me.Hope you can help me out in this matter.

Thanks and Regards,
                  Arun Yadav

Tata Indicom — block a number 9729674473

balwan singh
                    my number [protected] . i got lods time missed call from [protected] this number . i don't want he missed call me...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Chandru
                    I purchased a Tata Indicom Plug 2 Surf Whiz including T-sim at Tata Tele Services LTD, 14 Manchester Square, 2nd Floor, Puliakulam Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641037 on 08.01.2009 for Rs.2350, Tata Indicom No. [protected], Account No.[protected], under unlimited plan 1099, activated on 10.01.2009.

I was enticed by the words of a Tata Indicom executive, Mr. Ganesh (Cell No. [protected]), that they are the No. 1 wireless Internet service providers and they provide high speed data transfer than any others in this business. He even came to my home before purchasing the device to check if it worked in my locality. He checked with a device, which he usually uses to demonstrate to the customers, in my desktop computer and it seemed to work though not well. He said that being daytime it is usual to get low speed because of multiple users, but it may differ during the nighttime.

I am a professional medical transcriptionist and I work from home mostly in the nighttime. I purchased this device thinking that it would be useful for me as most of my work depends on Internet connection. The company has clearly mentioned that they provide a bandwidth speed of 153.6 kbps, which should give a download speed of 19.2 KB/s. But, to my surprise the very first day I started using it, I got only a bandwidth speed of about 16-32 kbps, which gave a download speed of about 2-4 KB/s. I was not even able to log in to the software that I use for my work, which requires Internet connection, due to poor connectivity.

When I purchased the device, I was told by the executive to contact him for any issues regarding the device or the connectivity, so I called him and informed him of the poor connectivity. He told me that he will inform the concerned person and address it ASAP, but the problem was never addressed. I kept on calling him daily regarding the poor connectivity and got the same answer. After 3-4 days, he finally stopped attending my calls, so I lodged a complaint online in the Tata Indicom Broadband Website regarding the poor connectivity, complaint number 43593. I hoped to get a solution, but didn't get any. I tried using my device in two different localities at various times during the day as well as night to check the connectivity, but still the speed was same and got disconnected frequently. All my attempts to get the device work proved to be in vain. After doing a lot of research online in the consumer forums and hearing from few others' own experiences, I came to know that I have been fooled by the enticing words of the sales executive and false promises of the company. I even visited another Tata Indicom showroom located in Trichy Road to inquire about the details of the device as if I were interested in purchasing a new one, hiding the fact I already own one. An executive there suggested that wireless modems are advisable only for laptops and not for desktops, which Mr. Ganesh didn’t tell me even when he was in my home checking it with my desktop computer. Again, the company has mentioned that the device can be used for desktop PC, a false promise made by the company. Even experts said that it is not advisable for desktop PC.

My first month's bill was only Rs.279 as the device was activated on 10.01.2009, the last week of their billing cycle. Their billing cycle was 16th of every month. Due date on my first bill was 05.02.2009. Realizing that I have been cheated, I didn't pay the first month's bill. They disconnected my Internet connection on 06.02.2009 as I didn't pay the bill, but they kept on sending me bills for the subsequent two more months, making up a total of Rs.2434. It was mentioned in the last bill that the services was suspended on 09.03.2009, but I got a call on 06.02.2009 from them and they told that they have deactivated my connection and it will be activated only if I pay the bill amount. I even crosschecked on that day and found it was deactivated. I have just used the device merely 6-7 days and all these times just trying to using it, but didn't actually use it. The amount which I paid for buying the device, Rs.2350, is a total loss for me. Tata Indicom personnel kept on harassing through phone to pay the bill. They started sending recovery agents to my home, who asked me to surrender the device and pay the bill amount. When I asked them will they refund my money if I surrender the device, they told they will not. I don't understand why they are asking me to surrender the device, which I paid for. They didn't give me the device for free. They kept on harrassing me through phone and recovery agents using harsh words, which caused mental agony to me and my family. I received notice twice from an agency, A&A Associates, No. 1603 Opp St. Francis School, Trichy Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641018, dated 14.09.2009 and 08.10.2009 threatening me to pay the bill or they will sue me.

Recently, I received a summon from Lok Adalat asking me to appear on 20.11.2009. Tata Tele Services LTD, No.2,3,&4 Thiru Vika Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600014, has filed the suit against me.

Tata Indicom has made false promises, got my hard earned money, provided poor services, harassed me often and now they are suing me.

Is this one of the ways to become crorepathi?

AMIT KUMAR BAJAJ
                      I've launched many complaint on tata indicom service center. They did not respond me properly. My issue is i have withdraw my postpaid service to prepaid service. When i withdraw my service i asked to refund my security amount.

As per the rule security deposit by me is refund to me but they had not paid till date after the completion of the 5 month.

They said that amount is sent by cheque. but till date i donot receive any cheque.

Senior office of tata indicom not give any response. every time my request is closed by them.

Please help me ... to get my security amount.

Karan Rajendra Goswami
                        I am using TATA Indicom Broadband 256 kbps unlimited pre-paid connection. Since last 3 months, the connection constantly gets disconnected every 5 minutes. There is also a regular deliberate disconnection of services on Friday after which there are obviously no repair services on the weekends. This gives them 3 days of downtime every 2-3 weeks. Even to interrupt downloads, the link is disconnected and reconnected to interrupt the connection in case the customer is away from keyboard so that bytes cannot be consumed continuously. When called on the customer care line, they charge STD call charges on the toll free number and reconnect you to a number of departments and keep you on hold saying their system is slow. customer care BPO officials have no worry about the company and just tell you terminate the account if dissatisfied. They also tell you to log on to the internet and do so , since that is their system. There is no money back. This is their method of taking large sums of money on pre-paid and even post - paid plans and then giving very bad services to customers, inevitably causing them to terminate their connection after a few months of frustration. To appeal to them they will give 1-2 days of smooth flow and then again start harassment after 3-4 days.

My Customer Id is - [protected]@vsnl.net

I have tata broadband wimax connection. It has been 1 year to use internet connection from Tata. I am facing the same problem of losing the connection frequently since I have this connection. I have registered my complains many times. Each time they were calling me and asking me to change the cable and IP and all such nonsense time pass but even doing all this exercise I am not getting any help. They are not sending any technical person to fix the problem. Since a week if I am calling to their customer care to explain my problem they are not even registering my complain and putting off the phone. What a shameless people are in customer-care! Please judge your salary with your work and take your job seriously.

If you are a TATA Broadband Manager or Executive please note this thing - your customer care is worst and you must have to improve it other wise you will loos your customer for sure.

TATA Indicom Sim — activation of sim

pallavi
                          this is pallavi
                          i bought a sim of tata indicom worth 100 rupees more than 1 month before from a retailer shop here...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

Aatma Sai Chilakalapudi
                          Dear Sir/Madam

I am a tata indicom mobile user (prepaid) bearing mobile number [protected] .I had got SIM card failed
                          so I applied for the same number in the nearby tata indicom store .So, as this is the case can i get backup of my contacts through the new sim card . Is there any possible way of getting my contacts list at any cost.
                          So, if there is a possibility please make contact through e-mail.

Aatma Sai. Ch

Tataindicom prepaid sim — Sim service is unavailable

Dear sir/mam

your service is unavilable on this number "[protected]".
                          So Please open service this number.

Tata Indicom Sim — unfeasible ammount deduction

my tata no is [protected] ,i have complained against unfeasible ammount deduction from my account complaint no. is BAL[protected] I'vebeen rechargedrs. 40 inspite of having only rs 16 outstanding bal. please pay attention towards my complain and return rs 24 as soon as possible .i am waiting for your response .if this problem will not be solved ,i will have to surrender your services.thanku you

ranbir singh
                            windows 7 driver for plug2surf whiz .
                            Nil
                            Can any body help how to use the tata indicom plug to surf modem in windows 7
                            CSREDDY
                            The tata indicom plug to surf does not works in Windows 7 ... Pls help me with this...
                            Sir Some Problam hear
                            my tata indicom plug2surf for windows not working
                            So plz halp me this time
                            plz solfe this problam
                            plz tell anybody how to download plug 2 surf whiz driver download for windows 8...plz its urgent..

Ashish Mishra
                              Hi ,

I have a new Tata indicom connection, Infinity 384 plan, which is just one week old. When I bought this connection, the sales person (name is Aditya) didn`t inform me about this connection being a prepaid connection. Thats not all, after 4412 rs. for 4 month, Indicom can`t provide me with a service that is continous, leave aside the performance of the connection. I have a PPPoe connection, and the connection drops every few hours, forcing me to dial-in again using my login credentials.

When I raised a ticket, I received a call from a Field engineer from Indicom (name is Vitthal Shinde), and he said that I need to buy a Static IP and pay 2000 rs a year, to bypass the login page. Same day, I called Indicom customer care again, and the executive then told me that this issue can be resolved by making some changes in the router. Next day, Vitthal shinde shows up at 1.30 pm, when he was supposed to come at 11.30 am, and again repeated the same statement that I need to buy a static IP address, just to bypass the login page and to have a continous session with Tata indicom server. It took him 1 hour to understand the issue and even then he couldn`t understand that I don`t have a problem with Web dialer and login page, all I want is a continous connection with the ISP server.

Indicom has provided me with 3 different ticket no., everytime i go to them asking updates about this issue. [protected], 11121374,[protected]. My problem is still persisting but I am getting mails from indicom saying that my issue has been resolved, thanks for your feedback. Also, someone called Mr. Babji calls me everyday, for this problem and everyday he asks me to buy a static IP address.

They are almost forcing me to buy a static IP address for Rs. 2000 per year.

They said that they are monitoring my connection, so I have reported thrice that my connection was dropped at so-so time and date, but still I don`t know what is their findings, and what they are doing to resolve this problem of mine. I have escalated this to the Indicom`s Nodal officer as well, but no action taken from their side as well.

Is this too much I am asking for ?

A continuous connection, so that I could work from home and download stuff from internet.

I have suffered enough due to unskilled, ruthless staff of Indicom.

Please help me out on this issue.

Attached is the my email conversations with Tata Indicom Customer care.

Ashish Mishra

naveen kumar makker
                                sir apki frenchie(tata indicom post paid) kallar udyog bikaner ko maine 4000/- vip no.0786 ke liye diye thai mujhe 0786 no nahi mila aur maine jab rupees vapas mange to usne ek cheque kallar udyog icici bank ka diya ch no. 261638 dt 16/10/09 amount 4000/- hai jab cheque maine bank main deposit karne diya to cheque return ho gaya reson a/c close iski maine custmor care 121 par bhi complaint ki thi mera complaint no[protected] hai mujhe till date tak payment nahi mila pl mera payment vapis kijiye mera mob no [protected]

Ranjana Ritika
                                  I had read somewhere that the customer relation management can turn even an average product to highly sought after & profitable in the market...
                                  But recently what I experienced was exectly the opposite.

I have always been a loyal customer of Tata company , hence there was no other product in mind when I wanted to take a wireless internet connection.The executives were prompt enough to come to my campus to explain the offers available. I had to leave Pune on 14th of Oct and hence I wanted the connection before 14th. This was the only commitment I wanted from them. They prominsed me that I will get the connection in 3 working days.I submitted the necessary documentse fee of Rs. 3009/- on 8th of Oct 2009.
                                  However Tata Indicom failed to provide the connection on time. When I called them on 13th they promised that I will receive the same by 13th evening and I did not get it till 14th. Frantically I kept on calling them on 14th as I had my train departure from Pune on 14th at 1600 hrs.
                                  The Sales executive , Mr. Ajay ( [protected]) & his senior Mr. Abhijit ( [protected]) simply refused to answer any of my calls. I had made not less that 50 calls to both of them & finally when they picked & answered they promised that I will be receiving the device in half an hour & before 1200hrs. as the delivery is on the way. I kept on waiting till1530 hrs & finally somehow when I got the no. of the person who was suppose to deliver the device & when I called him he said he is busy in a meeting & disconnected my call. I almost missed my train because if their unprofessional behaviour.

Later that evening when I again called them they promised to send that to me by courier , which was again a false promise.I again called them to send the same to my friend, which was again not delivered.

Later I almost gave up & again on reaching back to Pune on 24th Oct when I called them and asked for an explanation & to cancel the order, Mr. Abhijit & Mr. Ajay were kind enough to cancel it even without giving any apology. They never have the courtsey to call back the customers.

If only cancellation was aslo so easy. Its till date that I am following them but I never get a proper response. Today when I called them again ,they just informed me after some 20 days later that it is going to take another 25 days to send me back my cheque.....

What kind of customer service is this????
                                  Are they trained to mentally harass customers ??
                                  Whom do I approach?

Coudn't have been a better way to drive customers away.

My customer application form no: 1600884