Tata Indicom Customer Care

Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Tata Indicom related photos (69)

Tata Indicom Complaints & Reviews

Md. Sabahuddin
To: Manager Tata Indicom
Hari Om Tower
Ranchi, Jharkhand.

Sub: Disconnection of wireless internet

With the reference to my internet connection # [protected]. I would like to inform you to disconnect my connection. I am out of India and when I was coming abroad I already call to your customer service to disconnect this service but unfortunately it was not disconnected and they send the bill of 3150 after three months.

When my wife went for inquiry on 24th July to Tata Indicom office the counter people said that if you will pay this amount your connection will be disconnected now. After receiving the amount of 3150 they told her that you husband should send an application on fax #[protected] which is the neighbor shop’s fax no. Today when I call to Tata Indicom office to send the application they started to tell the other story. I want me to come to India back for the disconnection of wireless internet with my address proof.

This is my formal application to disconnect my connection and after this I will not pay any bill.

Mohammed Sabahuddin

CC:
1. INDIA CONSUMER COMPLANTS FORUM
2. Tata Indicom Customer Care. Complaint No : 87343
Hy,

Ask your wife to check with tata indicom office agin if it has been disconnected or not and if has not been, then contact Tata Indicome Greviance readdressal officer ( number should be available on tata indicom website ).
A piece of advice, when u generally leave country make sure you do a power of attorney under ur wifes name, so that it would not result in same kind of problem in future.

TATA Indicom Mobile — call detail

shree dilip gohil
    Sir
    i think my husband is using this mobile to talk to his girlfriend, and i want to get her number, only this is...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (54)

Tata Indicom — uim card locked asking puk code

rohit kumar
    huawei c2905 prepaid Complaints - uim cardblocked asking puk code
    View all huawei c2905 prepaid complaints
    huawei...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

SIlpayan Dutta
    I had subsrcibe to CMO HONEST 450 plan from tata indicom, which offers t2t unlimited calls,
    now they are saying they will put a cap of 2000Min per month!

Never thought of TATA will do such cheat.
    I bought 3 hanset of tata to avail TATA to TATA free cal just 7 months back, and now they are saying they will put a cap of 2000 Min per month!

Let me know is it legal to change a postpaid plan itself for the existing customer.

Silpayan.

Manjry Anshumala Barla
      Dear sir
      I am a consumer of Tata indicom post paid cmo honest 450 plan. Today as on 19/07/2009 a call from [protected] number came on my mobile on the behalf of company, they said that your plan will be changed from 13/08/2009 but i want to still continue the same post paid plan. company is going to change my tata indicom post paid plan without my conscent.
      Kindly help me so that i can use the same plan in future.

thanking you
      Manjry Anshumala Barla
      HI,
      Even for me they are doing the same.
      Never thought of TATA will doing such cheat.
      I bought 3 hanset of tata to avail TATA to TATA free cal just 7 months back, and now they are saying they will put a cap of 2000Min per month!

Silpayan.

NEERAJ KAYASTHI
        I am a customer of Tata indicom walky at Raipur since 2007.
        Recently i received the bill of may 2009 of Rs 757 which i thought was more than my usage because i was out of station in that month for more than 15 days.
        So i called the customer care on 08.06.09 and asked them to send a detailed local calls bill.
        The said that u will receive the same in 48 hours.
        But i didn't got any response till 20.06.09. So i again called the customer care on 20.06.09 and asked them to send a soft copy also on my mail id along with the hard copy, i also told them that since the delay is from their side and the last date of submitting the bill is 22.06.09, i will not give any late payment charges and they also agreed.
        But they sent me the details only through email and not the hard copy.
        By that time i had started for a holiday tour.
        I came back on 12.07.09 and found another bill for the month of june09 of Rs 736 which indluded late payment charges of Rs 75 and detailed bill charges of Rs 25 for the bill of june 09.
        They have stopped my outgoing also and the outgoing calls to customer care is also stopped.
        So i went to close the connection to their retail office here. They told that connection can be closed at only head office or customer care.
        Then from their phone i called the customer care and told them the problem.
        I had to tell my problem to 4 persons. Then they offered me discounts but i told them that because of your poor services i don't want to keep the connection.
        Then they told that my phone will be closed after 7 days and they will collect the instrument in NOV'09.
        I asked them that when the connection is closed, why to keep the box till nov.
        Then they told that this is the actual procedure.
        I then asked them that the late payment charges of Rs 75 and detailed bill charges of Rs 25 for the bill of june 09 has to be deducted because, i have not requested for detailed bill for june 09.
        and they have promised me of not taking late payment charges.
        Then i told that go ahead and close my connection and for this all i am writing this complaint.
        please close my phone no.[protected]

Janardhan Rao Cheeli
          I have been sent fraud bill for 1, 530 where as I have hardly used 100 units during the billing month (though I have 1800 free units per month).

When I complained, there is no solution for 10 days.
          When I approached Nodal Officer, A.P., he also replied that the bill is correct as per records and he sent the detailed billing list.
          Astonishingly none of the usage items were done by me. And none of the usage details I did were figured in the bill. I have taken my laptop to the office at KLK building and shown the instrument log report. They saw that actual usage details were not figured in the bill.
          In spite of that they are neither solving the error nor agreeing the fraud.

Please see the following communication I made with Nodalofficer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in.

14.07.09.
          Dheeraj Chathlani,
          Nodal Officer – A.P.,

I saw your Email reply to my complaint posted on 10.7.09.
          I must appreciate your quick response.

However, the response suggests that the problem was neither solved nor looked into properly by you.

It only suggests that a formal computer generated reply was posted to me. When I tried to personally talk to you over phone[protected], to explain the problem, I am not being connected to you. When I enquired where I can meet you personally to explain the problem, I was told by your person (introduced herself Ms. Deepa) that I cannot see you, you don’ know and you don’t deal with the issues, only someone else (Mr Deva) sees complaints and responds to them through mail, and I cannot see him (Mr Deva) also. That means there is no scope for me to present my case personally.

All this suggests that your functioning is not consumer friendly. It is only email (sometimes computer generated mails) centered.

In this background, I have bleak hope that the problem will be rectified.

Now coming to my problem…

You sent me the detailed internet usage list saying that the bill was generated as per the internet usage.

But, not even single usage from the billing list was done by me. That means some one else has used internet from my account. I have already brought to your notice about this suspicion in my complaint. But you did not pay attention to this aspect.

Secondly, the actual internet usage (those dates, times and usage minutes) I did has not at all figured in the detailed internet usage list that you supplied to me.

That means the internet usage I did was billed to someone else and the internet usage some one else did was billed to me. But you don’t care to look into this matter.

Thirdly, in the detailed internet usage list, four types of internet usage were mentioned intermittently (I don’t know what they are).

HSIA Internet-Peak-Timebased
          HSIA Internet-Off Peak-Timebased
          FWT Internet-Off Peak (Time)
          FWT Internet-Peak (Time)

Actually, my internet usage / Tariff Plan is HSIA USB 500 Min Plan.

In the light of the facts that;
          I am not being allowed to personally talk to you,
          I am not being allowed to present my case personally,
          My actual internet usage did not figure in the detailed billing list,
          None of the internet usage from the detailed billing list was actually done by me,
          You are not probing into the problem in spite of my claim that I did not make the internet usage, some one could have used internet from my account,
          Then I have no other way but to conclude that;
          Your firm itself is deliberately sending exorbitant bills and cheating the consumers,
          And therefore you are not doing fair business,
          Either you (Tata Indicom) are alone institutionally cheating the consumers (at least me) or you are encouraging your staff’s cheating consumers with exorbitant bills or collided with other partners like instrument suppliers in jointly cheating the consumers.

When you are not interested in finding out who the CHOR is, then I have no other way but to conclude that you are the CHOR.

When you compel me to come to this kind of conclusions, I cannot continue to do business transactions with you.

Therefore, I would like to immediately close my account with Tata Indicom.

If you don’t close my account unless I pay the exorbitant bill, then I will be forced to pay the amount. However I reserve the right to approach the appellate authority / consumer forum / press / ciber crimes department / white collar offences department etc.

I am being forced to close my account immediately because another monthly bill would come w.e.f. 19.07.09 onwards.

With regards,

From: "Nodalofficer Andhra Pradesh" Nodalofficer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in
          To: "Janardhan Rao Cheeli" [protected]@rediffmail.com
          Subject: RE: Wrong Billing
          Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:33:03 IST
          Cc: "Akula Naidu" <Akula.[protected]@tatatel.co.in>, <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>, <[protected]@rediffmail.com>, <[protected]@yahoo.com>, [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear Mr.Janardhan Rao,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

With reference to your mail, we have verified that you have been charged as your usage and plan with complete discounts. Kindly find enclosed your usage details along with the Bill invoice of Jun-2009 for further clarification.

Assuring you our best services at all times. For any query, please feel free to mail us at Nodalofficer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in.

Dheeraj Chathlani,
          Nodal Officer-Andhra Pradesh
          Contact number – [protected].

From: Janardhan Rao Cheeli [mailto:[protected]@rediffmail.com]
          Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:48 AM
          To: Nodalofficer Andhra Pradesh
          Cc: Akula Naidu; [protected]@yahoo.co.in; [protected]@rediffmail.com; [protected]@yahoo.com; [protected]@yahoo.com
          Subject: Wrong Billing

Hyderabad,
          10.7.09.

Dear Nodal Officer,

I have already lodged a complaint with Tata Indicom Office at KLK Building.
          Complaint No[protected] dated 1.7.09, No.[protected], and No.[protected].

10 days have passed but so far no effort was made to solve the problem and there is no hope of rectifying the wrong bill.

The problem is this:

I got Photon + internet connection recently.
          My Tata Indicom No: [protected]
          Acc. No:[protected].
          Tariff Plan: HSIA USB 500 Min Plan.
          Bill No:[protected]
          Bill Date: 21.06.2009
          Bill Period: 19.05.09 to 18.06.2009
          Amount Due before due date Rs 1, 530

I took instrument from your firm, VJ Communications.
          Instrument ESN: 11F74443
          Instrument S/N:[protected]

I got the second bill for Rs 1, 529.86 saying that I used 2404 plus 283 Units (total 2687 units) (Rs 2, 404 Plus Rs 283).

But actually I have used less than 3 hours (180 units) during that period. I was astonished to get this kind of Bill.

Even during the current month (19 June -18 July), my account shows that I have already used (as on 1.7.2009 itself) 1894 units whereas actually I have hardly used 120 units.

This shows that:

there is a billing mechanism problem

or

some one else is using internet from my account by cloning the account

or

there is an element of malpractice / cheating in the billing.

In light of the above, I am being subjected to mental agony.
          Please arrange to rectify the problem immediately.

Waiting for early action,

Janardhan Rao Cheeli
          I'm usiing photon plus device for last two months. I'm currently using 500/month plan, for that plan 30 hours free per month. Totally 1800 minutes. If it exceeds 1800 minutes, 1 rupee is charged for extra minutes. Last month they bill to my account as 500 plus tax 50. Totally 550. But this month they bill 3, 490 rupees. Still now i did'nt pay my bill due to the billing fault. I need a proper bill with proper explanation o[censored]sages.

For this i made a call to customer care, they said this bill is registered as a complaints, you wait for two days.

I'm wasting my time to making call and complaining.
          Hi There,

There is a similar problem with my bill as well, I have been using Photon + for the past 3 months and there has been astonishing usage details given by them.

First Month the bill was of the amount 870/- for a 950 plant haveing 2gb usage free day time and 10 Gb usage in night time.

Second Bill showas total usage to be 5433 total usage and out of which the final bill after discount is 2078 rupees.

But the astonishment came in the third bill (when my equipment was blocked for ten days due to delay in payment of old bill... and there) and there I found that the bill usage showed total usage of 7500 rupees... where I as an Individual do not carry my Phton Plus equipment to Office and use it at night only. My final bill after discount is 4000 rupees.

There are huge dicrpancies in the billing system. There should be a strict action to be taken on this issue.

Please help us all.

Nitin Bhatia
          Sr. Journalist
          Asian News International

TATA Indicom Prepaid Connection — activation

vinay yadav
            dear sir
            I purchased a connection pre paid No. [protected] from uttam nagar n submit my all documents.
            but u...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

TATA Indicom Photon Whiz — speed+ not working

Debadata
            The speed+ server of tata indicom doesnot responds. Speed of the packet data is horrible....
            Complaint comments  Comments  (53)

TATA Indicom Photon Plus — ESCALATION

Khagendra N Chaliha

I have a PHOTON Plus connection.

My account details...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (28)

Satrughna Chatterjee
            I lost my cdma tata indicom set ( motorola) with sim ( mobile no [protected]) and after getting GD number from police station I asked our nearest tata indicom showroom( Indaragora, Bankura) to lock my sim but at that time I have no knowledge to get the duplicate sim. a few days later after locking my sim when I asked to have a suplicate sim of my missing sim, they denied to provide it.

So, I need the duplicate sim of [protected] as soon as possible.

TATA Indicom — Not Give Dublicate Sim

R/Sir,

i am customer of tata indicom. my mobile has lost for
            last month with Sim. i submit the complain in my area Police Station & Receive the complain copy. Then next day i apply the Dublicate Sim in the tata indicom hub in hisar for one month. They are telling me if Sim are not availeble in here for last four Month.
            but i go to a tata indicom shop in Hisar he say me if you give me customer I.D & i give you Dublicate sim to tata indicom and recently activate your number.
            Pls closed your customer care hub in Hisar you not give dublicate sim.Your service is very poor. i request
            my all friends if he not take a tata indicm connection
            i anm working in TATA MOTOR LTD. in Hisar
            My all colegdes taking a tata indicom connection.
            So i closed all connection.
            my id Singh.[protected]@yahoo.com

Rajshekhar Ghosh
              My account No. is[protected]. I am extremely upset with the quality of service being offered by Tataindicom and also the extremely bad customer service. I got the number of 60110121 from the internet for the customer service number for broadband for Pune and also the numbers printed on my bill of[protected] but I got no help from these customerservice numbers and the phone call kept landing at different locations like Hyderabad etc. I am having extremely poor quality of internet connectivity for over a week. I request you to call me immediately at [protected] to discuss this matter or I will outright cancel the service and stop paying my future bills.

I am extremely upset with Tataindicom service and plan to put the complaints on consumer complaint.

VIKRAM KUMAR DHINGRA
                RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

AS I HAVE ALREADY MADE A COMPLAINT AGAINST TATA INDICOM PREPAID SERVICE TO YOU AND ALSO TO THE CUSTOMER CARE OF TATA INDICOM PREPAID SERVICE ON 14/06/2009. I GOT AN APOLOGISE MSG FROM THEIR SIDE.BUT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN UP TO NOW.
                LAST DAY I MADE A RECHARGE OF RS. 50 AND ON THE SAME DAY I HAD BEEN DEDUCTED WITH RS. 30 AGAIN. INSPITE OF NOT SENDING ANY REQUEST OF ANY THING FROM MY SIDE.
                A CALLER TUNE HAS BEEN POSED TO ME WITH OUT MY CONSCENT 15 DAYS AGO AND THEY HAD DUDUCTED MY ACCOUNT WITH RS. 15 BEFORE 15 DAYS. AND THE TRAIL PERIOD HAS BEEN ENDED TO 29/06/09. I FORGOT O[censored]NSUBSCRIBING THAT CALLER TUNE. THEY AGAIN DEDUCTED A SUBSCRIPTION MONEY FOR 30 DAYS.

SIR I DONT WANT THESE TYPE OF CALLER TUNE. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

A MSG FROM THEIR SIDE HAD BEEN SENT TO ME BEFORE 15 DAYS
                WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY. PLEASE ALLOW US 15 DAYS TO UPDATE OUR DO NOT CALL SERVICE. YOUR REF NO IS "DNDO[protected] DTD. 2/06/2009 AT 17:49 HRS.

SIR PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY STEP TOWARDS THIS KIND OF PROBLEMS.'

WITH REGARDS

VIKRAM KUMAR DHINGRA

this is to inform that my cell no-[protected] . now deducting ring tone service charge & fun package chare & games charge. i hav not sent any message to activate this type service my mobile. suddenly i chech the balance due rs. 80 ruppees.

kindly give me soulution other wise i would complain consumer court for this site poor business.also refund the mony.

thanking you

surender singh

TATA Indicom Photon Plus — No Customer Service

Plnice
                  Did you know that Tata Indicom Photon Plus is the only best product introduced by Tata Indicom. Even though it doesnt work...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (163)

Tata Indicom — Getting sales/marketing calls and SMS in spite of DND

Mithun Sarkar
                  I had registered for DND at the time of taking my Tata Indicom phone connection, almost 2 years ago.I have been getting sales/marketing...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

nitinjain_08
                  i was using tata indicom no [protected]
                  inspite of paying the bill, tata cut my line so i discontinued with the no.now they are harassing me daily .threatning me and abusing me for bills which i have already paid, i also have the bill reciepts.what to do..
                  pl help
                  nitin

Tata Indicom Mobile — HARESMENT

MY MOBILE NO [protected].[protected] I HAVE MADE THE CHEQUE PAYMENT OF RUPEES 1600 ON 24.07.07 03.00PM I HAVE SUBMIT ALL DETIAL TO COTSUMERCARE AT 121 BUT THEY ARE NOT REDAY START MY MOBILE BECAUSE LAST TIME THEY HAVE LOST MY CHEQUE OF RUPEES 1800 AND THEY HARED ME SO MUCH. AND I HAVE PAYED CASH .SEE I AM A BUINESS MAN I AM HAVING MY ALL BUINESS ON MOBILE SO PL DO US NEEDFUL IAM FACING THIS PROBLEM LAST 4 MONTH.PL DO SOMETHING FOR COSTMER THANKING YOU

Tata Indicom Mobile — No network

From last 3 months no network provided by company. I have used this phone number from last 4 year .
                  Hi, We are really sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through because o[censored]s. We would earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.To be able to do so, can I request you for a number or an e-mail Id that we can get in touch with you on? Should you require any further assistance please mail us at customer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in Thanking you Customer Care – Tata Indicom
                  Dear customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We request you kindly provide your Tata Indicom connection details, alternate number and kindly elaborate your concern.

Should you require any further assistance kindly mail us at Customer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in

hi sir,

i am getting unwanted calls from a number [protected] from the last week.He makes the call everyday even late at night around 3 AM on my, my brother's and even my mother's number and uses a bad and vulgure language.we all are fed up with it.My father called him today, had a word with him but still he did.please do me a favour to suggest with best options.We dont want to post a FIR complaint but he hasnt left any option.

I may request u please to take some serious action.

my number [protected]
                  abhishek mehrotra

Jai Deep Mishra
                    Ref: -Complaint for wrongful activities of your one of Retailer situated at Tata Indicom, 570, Ratan Lal Nagar, Kanpur Nagar.
                    It is to inform you that the applicant/complainant purchased a HUAWEI C-2206 Mobile number bearing [protected] from 570, Ratan Lal Nagar, Kanpur Nagar at your authorized Tata Indicom Retail showroom last two months ago. My brother in law has purchased this Mobile along with all the accessories as a gift but without cash memo in original because the retailer said that cash memo shall be given to my brother in law in the evening and sends it to me at Allahabad saying that when I will come back again to Allahabad your cash memo shall be with us. In the meantime this mobile phone model no. HUAWEI C-2206 creates some problem like automatic switch off then I have decided to contact your authorized Tata Indicom service centre “Kripalu Electronic Agency” situated at Allahabad on 20th of June 2009. They demanded photo copy of original cash memo for repairing the aforesaid mobile which is fully covered with 12 months warranty. Then I requested to your Kanpur based Tata Indicom Retailer Mr. Saurabh for bringing original cash memo. He told me that “don’t worry, I am sending you scanned copy of your cash memo on your E-mail ID and you can produce it to your service centre.” I am very much obliged the conduct of Mr. Saurabh and told him to kindly send a scanned copy to Tata Indicom Service Center’ s Email ID also. I have sent two or three SMS regarding my email id and service center’s e-mail id to Mr. Saurabh and Mr. Gopal, the Tata Indicom Retailer based on 570, Ratanlal Nagar, Kanpur Nagar but since that day neither Mr. Saurabh sends a scanned copy to your Tata Indicom Service Center at Allahabad nor to me and when I went to take my mobile from your authorized service centre on 23rd of June 2009, they refused to return the same clarifying that no such type of mail has come. Consequently, from your service center’s office, I have made a several call to Mr. Saurabh and Mr. Gopal, the retailer of yours but Mr. Saurabh did not give any response till writing this complaint to you mean while Mr. Gopal received my phone and said that I will be send your cash memo through courier but till today no courier has also come. And further when I called to my brother in law for this matter he said that he is out of station and giving assurance to me that when he will come back in Kanpur, he shall sort out my problem.
                    Therefore, it is my humble request to you kindly; terminate your Tata Indicom Agency which is governed by Mr. Saurabh and Mr. Gopal who is very irresponsible and non reliable person of your agency and further send my original cash memo as soon as possible from your Retailer Tata Indicom, 570, Ratanlal Nagar, Kanpur Nagar at earliest.

Thanking You.
                    I am also sending details of my Mobile Hand Set as below:-

HUAWEI C- 2206, MEID A[protected]
                    Pesn: 80644B5B
                    S/N: PJ4CAA[protected]
                    Battery No. BAA8C30X B4842437

My E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

(Jai Deep Mishra)

I am Pravakar Satpathy(M-41), Puri-752001, Orissa, mobile: [protected].

I lost my mobile set with sim on 24th June’2009, Ratha Yatra (Chariot Festival). That I submitted (on 27.06.2009) my FIR copy with voter ID card and self pass photo to your office at Cuttack Road, Kalpana Square, for get back the same number. Then as per Mr. Sammya Ranjan Jena’s talk, I purchased a new mobile set (Huawei-C2206) against Rs.1160/- (Rs.1150/- for handset + Rs.10/- for recharge the sim).

After that I found price of above set is Rs.1100/- in all other Tata Indicom office and Franchise outlets. Secondary I confirmed new sim was unnecessary sold to me by Tata Indicom’s staff (Mr. Jena).

That I phoned Mr. Jena on 1st July, regards to above points. Where Mr. Alok Pattnaik misbehaved me over phone with threatening of Bhubaneswar locality guy. That, I gone to Cuttack Road Tata Indicom office at 5:30 PM (1st July) for clarify the matter. For which Mr. Alok (with Tata Indicom Shirt) and a non-uniformed guy brought me to 80-B, Bapuji Nagar Tata Indicom office. There Mr. Amiya Panda also changed pre-told (Rs.1100/-) price of the above set. Then Mr. Alok abused me inside Bapuri Nagar outlet and also loudly misbehaved me (more than 5 minutes) on outside of same Tata Indicom office. Then both Mr. Alok and non-uniformed guy gone away by their bike. I am sorry on the event by Tata Indicom staffs and I requesting for proper justice.

Being myself a Real Saint, Bachelor, Brahmin, Genuine and customer of Tata Indicom. I must not like illegal of Tata Indicom and everybody who supports to culprits or covering mistake of staff.

I need clarity and fair reply on Handset price, unnecessary sold sim and misbehaved of Mr. Alok Pattnaik.

With Regards

Pravakar Satpathy
                    I have been requested on customer care(121) to convert my postpaid connection in prepaid. I have been suggested to contact at nearest tata HUB. I visited Narmada Telecom Shop no. 07 near Salar Ganj Gate, Sukhdev Nagar. Panipat, Haryana. The person who was dealing with me at the counter said that it can not be convert. I again contacted at custemer care and tell them and lodge a compaint . Complaint no is[protected]. The custmer care executive suggested me to go once again and the problem will get sort out and postpaid connection will conver in prepaid within 3hrs. I went there and pay the whole amount which was due and given my I.D. and one photograph but 3 days has been past no action been taken. Kindly help.

tataindicom network

i have given complaint to tataindicom customer care reg my network problem, they sent a technician to my house, he checked the signals and stated that it will be resolved with in 12 hrs, but after 48 hrs also the problem is not solved and instead of solving the problem got a call from tataindicom people stating that right now there is no proper signal connectivity in my area and it takes time and they didn't mention how much time it takes, but i asked whether it will take months or years they didn't specify ant time, when i have given complaint for several times they have stated my mobile problem and when technician came he said their n/w problem, whom to believe they are misguiding the people with out proper services.please help me in this regard...

TATA Indicom wimax — Wimax Connectivity Problems

Shelly Biswal
                        I took broadband connection from Tata Indicom 4 days back. I was promised that I will get a download speed of 250 - 300 Kbps....
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

rameshananth
                        I had a Tata Internet Connection. Which I disconnected on December 2008. Approximately half an hour back I had a call from a certain Mr. R.C Choudhary who claims to work at Tiz Hazari Court as an “LDC”. He claimed that I have a court case filed against me by a Mr. Sanjeeb Kumar who he claimed was a lawyer representing Tata Tele Services. To say the tone of Mr. R.C Choudary was rude was to say the least. After threatening to have me in court he asked me to contact Mr. Sanjeeb Kumar. Sanjeeb asked me to file the outstanding amount immediately at a Tata Indicom Outlet within one hour if I did not want a court case filed against me.
                        I walked upto a Tata Indicom outlet and payed the requested amount in full. However when I looked into the details it appears that:

1. I have not used the account post December
                        2. My request in December to close the account has not been noted down and not been followed through

This despite the fact that I have filed the application in writing and attached a copy of my PAN card. I still have a xerox of the closing letter I handed in on December. Tata Teleservices has through sheer stupidity or malice not closed my account and has continued to bill me rental for the next four months. To top it all of, neither was this rental bill forwarded to my email id, and the call center people who used to bug me every month haven’t bothered to explain why I have an outstanding charge.

The icing on the cake was to have two people call you up in the middle of a working day and threaten you with a court case for non payment of dues. I have just talked to a Mr. Ashish Chakraborty who has promised me that the payment I made would be refunded through a non-usage waiver and the constant irritation that is the Tata Indicom Call Service would also be halted immediately. Thank you so much Mr. Ashish! I am happy. However you have just broken the cardinal rule of customer service. Never piss of a customer before placating him. I have had to waste half a productive day in office, I had to endure your call center people for three months, all thanks to a mistake which you neither have the courtesy or the good grace to accept. I certainlly would not like to recommend a Tata Indicom connection to anyone if this is the current level of service were to continue.

I have put down the names and numbers of the jokers for future reference here. I don’t know if these guys are actually associated with any legal firm or are just paid for muscle hired by Tata Indicom. In any case if you do get a call from any of these numbers do feel free to tell them what they are:

Mr. Sanjeeb Kumar: [protected]