Tata Indicom Customer Care

Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Tata Indicom related photos (69)

Tata Indicom Complaints & Reviews

B.KRISHNAN
MY TATA INDICOM MOBILE NBR IS [protected] BOUGHT ABOUT ONE YEAR BACK. IT NEVER WORKS WHENEVER I GO TO HYDERABAD. IT IS STRANGE ,IT WORKS OTHERWISE EVERYWHERE -WHEREVER I GO INSIDE INDIA BUT NEVER WORKS ONCE I REACH HYDERABAD. SEVERAL COMPLAINTS TO SEVERAL TATAINDICOM OUTLETS AND CUSTOMER SERVICES PEOPLE HAVE NO USE. TATA INDICOMS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORTHLESS. THEY DONT TREAT THE CUSTOMERS IN RIGHT MANNER AND DONT GIVE ANY IMPORTANCE TO CUSTOMERS.MY SINCERE ADVISE TO PUBLIC IS DO NOT BUY TATAINDICOME MOBILES EVEN BY MISTAKE. THEN YOU NEED TO SUFFER LIKE ME. DESPITE HAVING A MOBILE I NEED TO SPEND LOTS OF MONEY WHEN I AM TOURING HYDERABAD WHICH IS MY MAIN AREA OF FIELD WORK.

B.kRISHNAN
PLOT NBR B-73, DOOR NBR B-3.,
MAHAGUN APPARTMENTS-I
SHALIMAR GARDEN EXNT-II,
SAHIABAD, DIST. GHAZIABAD,
UTTAR PRADESH-201005
TEL NBR (LANDLINE) 2634740
Tata Indicom is a Fraud Company!
These are Cheaters and never treat the Customers properly!
since my old tata indicom mobile has been not working beacuse of software base no. i went to the tataondicom centre shop in kalkaji
before three days at around 6:00 PM to take my new sim of same no. they that today sim are finise so please come tommorow then i went next day same time 6:30 PM kalkaji tataindicom outlet then they said new sim will be issue from their outlet lajpat nagar A 78.
After that on third day i went to tataindicom outlet at lajpat nagar A 78 same time 6:30 PM they also said me that sim are finised so please come tommorow at 12:00 noon .i want to complaint that they waisting my time and not prforming their work honestly.so please help me out[protected], [protected]
Deepak Chandra Joshi
My mobile no is [protected] this number is activate but outgoing and incoming is stoped. I have allredy complened but my requect can't be completed.some days this number was not recheable but in this time says mobile number is switch off. what should i do?
I have complen number also please give me responce my contact no is [protected].
pranay sharma

S V Raghavendra Rao
    The Vice President
    Tata Indicom True Value Hub
    Hyderabad

Ref : “ Walky-Zero Rental for two years scheme”

A “Walky-Zero Rental for two years scheme” was installed on 30.10.2007 at 1400 hours. The number allotted is 64541533. It worked for half an hour, thereafter it became dysfunctional.On a request made to the customer care executive Ms Sujatha and subsequently to Tata Indicom True Value Hub of Saroornagar branch, Hyderabad , I was informed that the server was down and that the problem would be rectified within twenty four hours.
    On 31.10.2007, when contacted Mr Satya of True Value Hub, Saroornagar Branch, Hyderabad at 1700 hours , he has indicated that it may take another twenty four hours to restore the connection.
    I am a 73 years old man and thoroughly dissatisfied with the service and the callous response of the customer care executives. I therefore, request you to arrange to refund the deposit and take back the instrument.

I would like to seek the better alternatives in this competitive market which gives delight and better customer service.

Yours truly

S.V.Raghavendra Rao
    Plot no 13, road no. 2,
    S.R.K.Puram
    Hyderabad-500035
    iwant to tata hub in old citybecause i want to dukicate sim

Raju
      The communication with TATA is self explanatory.
      Connection canceled on July 28 -2004

Repeated Requests no reply or money till date. I have spent more on telephone call to get back the advance paid.

Have instructed the concern department to dispatch the cheque to the address cited below in the mail.

Thanks & Regards,

Komal Harjani
      CustomerCare - TN
      The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

[protected]@vsnl.com
      02/13/2006 10:28 AM
      To komalharjani.[protected]@tatatel.co.in
      cc
      Subject Re: Urgent Mail - Refund

Ms. Komal

Sorry to say, untill now I have been polite inspite of harasment,

It seems that to collect the cheque of 585 from the give address, I have to travel to chennai spending more than Rs. 1000/-

I cann't come to chennai for this purpose, I belive you have not posted the cheque at all. I receive a lot of mailers from chennai and none of them have every been sent back.

Please do me a favour. Please mail the cheque to the following alternate address

To:
      M.B.Raju
      #95, 3rd Main, 1st Cross.
      B.T.M Layout 1st Stage,
      K.E.B Layout
      Bangalore - 560 076.
      Ph:[protected].

If Tatatel is not willing to pay me this amount, Please say so, It is very irretating to receive this kind of excuses for the past one and half year.

I have spent more than Rs 1000/- on STD calls, Emails and Visiting your Customer care cernters.

This will be my last mail, If it doesn't reach my Bangalore address in the next couple of weeks, I shall surely take necessary action with all the proof of communication.

This is specially to inform Tatatel. I wanted to get a new connection for my residence in Hyd and due to this atitude of your company, I have not only decided not to take Tata Phone connection for myself in the future but I have stopped my company to take any connection from Tata "Quoting my example".

" You have lost 8 new connections in Hyd because of your bad service"

We only have 2 internet connections with TATA which will also be cancelled shortly, I will surely propogand with proof to whome every I have contacts with, not to take TATA connections.

Thankyou for your horrible service.

M.K.R
      Horrible...They took money for connection and sending bills, and best part is no internet connection. Cheating cant be to this level, I thought... Unimaginable level of cheating by tata indicom broadband services...

I am planning to go to consumer court.
      Kindly send the bill copies for the following numbers to my mail ID the numbers are below.

1. [protected]

Syed Raheel Hussain Hashmi
        TATA INDICOM USB MODEM
        Chennai south, Ta
        IN

I bought the new generation of internet connection...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (38)

amit khurana
        I am using tata broadband connection at g-3/5 first floor malviya nagar. I got the connection on the 13/09/2007 and for the past one week there seems to be some problem with your service. After calling the customer service number about a dozen times your executive rectified the problem, but again the problem has occured I lodged another complained on the 6/10/2007 and I was assured that the problem would be rectified by monday i.e 08/10/2007 it never happened!

However I called again today and one of your exec gave a new story alltogether saying that the connection has been suspended due to non payment of bills I did not receive any kind of bill and its not even a month since I got it installed the inst date is 13/10/2007 so how come now im getting this excuse .....instead of solving my query you guys are harassing me my work has suffered and when I call your help desk no to speak with a manager I am bluntly refused i would call this poor customer service.

I hope this problem would be rectified within 24 hrs or else I will have to get in touch with the consumer court for deficiency of sercive.

My login id is amittkhurana contact number [protected] complaint no3785358.

Tata Indicom — COMPLAINT AGAINST TATA INDICOM [Resolved]

NEELESH DIXIT
          To,

Consumer’s Forum

Kind Attn: Manager – Grievance Cell.
          Complaint comments  Comments  (162)

HARIDAS MANDAL
          Ref WALKY PRE PAID WIRELESS telephone No[protected] MEERUT ( 0121 ).
          tele surrendered, refund of security for Rs 1000 by cheque recd with a wrong name ' HARISH MANDAL'. Not admitted by the Bank of the complainant.
          Cheque in original deposited with TATAINCOM office at Meerut on 3 APR 2007. Fresh cheque is yet to be recd. Liaison vis to your office at Meerut are of no avail. e-mail to your Nodal officer Mr toor at mEERUT ( UP WEST ) is not even responded.
          request staighten up your office staff at the location.

Lt COL HARIDAS MANDAL
          P42/2 SUNDARJEE ENCLAVE
          MEERUT CANTT-250001
          CONTACT NO[protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:20:58
          This is to inform that i bought a tata USB modem from a TATA INDICOM office mangalpandeynagar, meerut a month ago but i didnt got any bill or reciept o[censored]SB. I visit the office but they didnt responded me yet.
          please do consider my problem.

syscom

Pandurang Colony,
            36/8 + 9 Erandwane
            Pune 411038

Dear sir

Receive your letter PP/SEP/14293 Dt 6 Sep 2007 on 19 sep 2007. Please find our earlier letter to M/s Tata Tele Services (Mah.) Ltd C/o Kamdar Infocom, Latur as attachment mentioning DEFICIENCIES IN SERVICES.

Service problem facing while accessing services.
            1. Tata Indicom Walky (LG LSP 350T) USB cable not provided to install instrument to computer. Also installation support not receive from Kamdar Infocom, Latur
            2. Too many times, internet connection problems are arises in office working hours. On registration of service complaint, no service engineer of Kamdar Infocom, Latur was attending.
            3. On 25-30 days from date of installation, by considering our service call, Kamdar Infocom engineer was cross check and found there is technical fault in Tata indicom Walky; Means faulty instrument was provided. Then new instrument was providing with out testing.
            4. With such faulty instrument, with out accessing internet and voice calls – first invoice was generated by Tata Tele Services.
            5. With out provide prior intimation, our service gets discontinued and demands Rs 800 (Paid by cheque No 82076 Dt 24/4/2007 – Receipt not yet receive). Service will restart after 8 days.
            6. Many times internet connected with no increment in receive and sent byte, so we are unable to access not a single webpage
            7. Tata Tele services not provide any facility to see bandwidth meter nor data transfer meter.
            8. Itemise detail invoice not provide
            9. Kamdar infocom service engineer unable to prove 156 KBPS bandwidth with Tata Indicom walky (LG LSP 350T) with USB cable connect to desktop computer at our end as per service plan register.
            10. and many more….

We already mansion that, as we are not satisfy with service provide by Tata Tele service through M/s Kamdar Infocom, so we will fire legal consumer court case at Latur.

We have already submitted above details in written to following,
            1. M/s Kamdar Infocom, Latur on 1 Aug 2007
            2. Adv R Z Hashmi, Freedom Mobile, Latur Tele. [protected] as reply to his letter PRE LET CASE No LAT1/2007 Dt 30/7/2007
            3. Our firm legal advisor Adv. Vishwas Deshpande, Osmanabad Tele. [protected] on 1 Aug 2007

Thanking you.

Yours truly,

Mr Rajesh Patrike
            Tele.[protected]

Cc:
            M/s Tata Tele sevices (Mah) Ltd, AI Aqmar Building, 5, Ganeshkhind Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune 411005
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:13:33
            Phn.No:[protected]
            a/cNo:[protected]
            I took one WIRELESS POSTPAID connection on 3rd of Dec'07. It is Rs.325/ month plan & 30Hr free per month. At the time of taking the connection the you people told me this 30Hrs is including downloding. Now on 27th of Dec'07 you have send a bill of Rs.2700/=. it is clearly a cheating & violation of the assurance & terms & conditions. And I am not able to check the status of the usage & the bill. How can a reputed complany you can cheat like this? If you people continue the cheating like this, it will affect your reputation & business also. If you are not going to sort out this matter, I will cerculate this to all off your customers.

Hope you will take necessory action on this
            i get cal from [protected], somebody calls and speaks in bad language. please let me know who is this and area located.
            i get calfrom[protected] he is abusingme so i want to know his address

arvind
              hi
              i want to give complaint about TATA INDICOM that he give a plan diffrent and he provide service by another plan
              it is a chitting..
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:20:12
              My Tata Indicom CDMA connection No.[protected]. I have paid Rs.255/ for recharge (topup) at a an agency. I got a message that I have a balance of Rs.22.71 on 22June 2009. I have life time incoming facility. Later on I complained with the agency and I got a reply that he cannot do any thing. I have to pay again Rs.222 for recharge.

How can you decieve innocent people like us? Kindly rectify the mistake and repay the amount of Rs.255 to me.

arun kumar kosana
                the sms service is not at all working with tata indicom mobiles in the peak hours. ehen we are paying the amount you have to provide the best service. please verify this problem. it has become a serious and troubling problem to me.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:20:01
                Respected Sir/Mam
                I am the existing cutomer of tata indicom but now i have a headache having it due to ur poor services of cutomer care because o[censored]r executives.
                They are so irritating because they cut the phone when i tried to ask something from them.
                The executives should be increased so that we can solve our problems.
                I sometime thinks to break the tata hanset with no. & spread it all over the world not to use tata indicom.
                I am having 4 walky & 2 mobile phones
                And the network is so poor.
                Sorry for all that but i had exprees myself the problems with network & poor cutomer care ie. executives.
                I am having 4 walky & 2 mobile phones
                And the network is so poor.
                I am having 4 walky & 2 mobile phones
                And the network is so pooreven poor sms service.

Tata Indicom — Tata indicom is worst Internet sevice provider [Resolved]

Manish Mishra
                  I have taken Tata Indicom Broad band Internet connection about 2 months ago and I am sorry to say that Tata Indicom is failed...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Tata Indicom — Tata Indicom Wireless Phone not working [Resolved]

rincysara_97
                  My Tata Indicom land line no: is 65300956. My husband had contacted Tata Indicom Customer Care on the non functionality of...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Ashish Yamunanagar
                  My self Ashish sharma([protected])
                  I am residing in Patiala (Punjab)
                  Sir maine Tata Indicom ke do postpaid connections last year november me liye the
                  no: are [protected] and [protected].
                  mujhe ye no: band karwane pade just becoz of Tata Indicom's poor behaviour and services.
                  Maine apna proper address bhi kai baar Tata indicom me diya hai fir bhi vo log har baar mujhe phone karte aur puchte" sir apka address kya hai"
                  chahe mai roaming me hi kyo na hu. Fir bhi mujhe mere bill time par nahi milte the. customer care me phone karne par vo bolte the ki tum DUPBILL type karke send karo duplicate bill mil jaye ga . maine kitni bar DUPBILL DUPBILL send kiya lekin meri request kabhi note hi nahi hoti thi
                  Fir ek ajent Mr. sukhvinder aane laga bill lekar. maine use bill pay kar diya us din last date thi fir bhi mere dono no: band ho gaye jab maine customer care se baat ki to unhone kaha ki apne bill pay nahi kiya hai
                  sir I suffered a lot.
                  fir last this year in moth of May maine dono no: band karwane ke liye unse request ki ki I want to disconnect my numbers and send me full bill so that I can made the payment on time. tab bhi mujhe bill bahut late mile tab maine Patiala lila bhavan me Tata Indicom office me Mr. Vijay ko Bill payment kar di .
                  Bill amount near abt 4000 ka tha mr. vijay ne kaha ki tum 3000 pay kar do aur 1000/- apki security me adjust ho gaye hai. aur apke no: bhi Disconnect ho gaye hai.
                  Fir after a few day Vo agent Mr. Sukhvinder fir se aa gaya aur kahne laga ki tumara 1000/- bill pending pada hai use pay karo. aur security adust nahi hui hai .
                  AUr kahne laga ki aap 400/- hi pay kar do company ne ek scheme shuru ki hai jisme apko 600/- concession hai ek achha customer hone k lye.
                  aur apki security 1000/- ki 40 din baad apko mil ayegi.
                  So i give him 400/- and after 40 days jab mai tata indicom LILA bhavan office me gaya to mr.Vijay ne kaha ki us agent ne to apke no: fir se shuru kara diye hai aur ab apki koi security nahi hai.
                  tab maine fir se disconnect ki request dali. us agent ko phone kiya to vo phone recieve nahi karta hai
                  ab un dono numbers me se mera [protected] wala no: NONSIM mobile par tha .
                  mai ia mobile par Tata Indicom Prepaid number lena chahta hu. lekin mera ESN No: ahi tak free nahi kiya gaya hai jabki May month me maine sari payment kar di thi.Aaj tak mere alternate no: par phone aa rahe hai ki apna payment karo. jiskla maine alternate no: diya tha vo bhi pareshan ho gaye hai .
                  Jab Tata office me jao to koi properly guide nahi karta hai. sab kah dete hai ki mai kuch nahi kar sakta hu.
                  Aaj ki Date me Na to security hi milne ki umeed hai aur na hi mera mobile free hai taki mai dusna prepaid number activate karwa saku.
                  vo log kahte hai ki kal aana parso aana
                  har roj chakkar pe chakkar kaat kaat kar mai preshan ho gaya hu.
                  I m a B. Tech chemical engineer. Padhe likhe logo ka hi jab itna pagal banaya jaa raha hai to anpadho ka ye log kya karenge
                  Ek side mr. vijay kahte hai ki agent se baat karo humne usey suspend kar diya hai tumhare case ki vajah se
                  Agent se baat hui to usne apne mobile par Mr. vijay ki recieved call dikhai unhone pahle se hi usey phone kar diya ki inko rafa dafa karo yaar
                  Sir pls mujhe lagta hai kahi koi sunwai nahi hai unlogo ki
                  mai kaya karu
                  Pls Help me n take Strict action against those people
                  they r not for customers

I hope for the possitive response soon
                  pls acknoledge the reciept of the mail

Yours faithfully
                  Ashish sharma
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:38:47
                  sir
                  how can i pay my tata indicom mobiles bill by credit card ?
                  very and say too bad service of your tata indicom customer care office. His behavior is too bad..thats causes we have to handle many type of problem...

send solution of this problem..on...my Email [protected]@gmail.com

vijay kumar
                    They ll wander as a dog when we want connection, they ll see as pig or buffalo lazily when we have a problem
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:18:03
                    I would like to say that , just now I had purchased a TATA Indicom Mobile after a months , my battery is not working then I had called to Tata Customer care service , they suggested me to go to service cente and show the problems, then I had visited the center in Uttam Nagar name of the Service center is V. Communications that is TATA mobile service cente. After I had shown my mobile they told me that your mobile is not working due to it shows something large, they had made a receipt and told me that afer a week you can take new battery, and you should deposited your old battery. When I visted the place She (Neha) had given me old battery intead of new. Then she unnecessary agrue with me. lastly somebody told that she had sold my battery of Rs. 314/= in the markaet. Please take necessary action against Neha as well as Branch Manger Sanjay.
                    MAtter should be treated as most urgent.

KRISHNA GOPAL ROY
                    Pls. give me details of my a/c. details for which you've charged Rs. 1682/- [data download charges]

thanks
                    TATA INDICOM is cheating its custmoers by therir attractive offers. They will promiss you some thing and after some time they will discuntinue your offer with out any intimation.
                    in my case, I recharged my mobile with 2008 ruppes where they promissed 2008 days of validity and 2008 rupees talk time + tata to tata free unlimited minutes for the whole period. but after a year they just discontinued my plan though i am mailtain a balance of 2000 rs.
                    Beware of these guys. and theire customer support is so lousy
                    It is a company with third class custmor satisfaction. Though it is related to a big name Ratan Tata, its custmor satisfaction is zero. Nobody cares about us though I am related to the company since it started its network in Delhi. You cann*t get in touch with 12524 for many days and by God*s grace i[censored]r call is connected, Its IVR system is so faulty that you cann*t talk with any executive. You are lucky if you are able to get any executive on your mobile

Since two year i was oprating TATA indicom service & i had satisfied tata indicom service, but today i have lost my cell phone, cell No.[protected].

I would like to inform you that kindly disconnected my above number service.

Kindly do the needfull

Janardan
                    change my battery
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

TATA Indicom Walky — poor service support to activate internet connectivity on Window Vista [Resolved]

daleep kumar kanojia
                      About 20 days back I logged a complaint for activation of internet using Tata Indicom Walky on my HP laptop which have Window...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Satish Chandra Lal
                      I am a tataindicom user under Account no[protected] & tele nos [protected] &[protected]. I have been errenously charged Rs 629= under the heading Internet subscription fees Rs 1500/= pm vide bill no;[protected] dated 23/08/07 for the period 21/07/07 to 20/08/07, to which I have not subscribed.
                      After bringing the discrepancy to the notice of Mr Gagandeep, Mr Dinkar & Mr Ilas Khan the local tataindicom service providers of Distt Shajahanpur (Uttar Pradesh), I had paid Rs 1305/= vide receipt no: 20207388 towards the actual usage of phones by me. However my out going calls have been suspended by the service center since 09/09/07.
                      When my services were not restored I had lodged a complaint with customer care vide complaint no: 86042309 dated 16/9/07 requesting them:-
                      To restore my outgoing calls immediately.
                      Cancellation of Internet charges errenously levied on me.
                      Restoring my free usage of net from 10.00 PM to 06:00 AM.
                      Cancellation of Internet usage under Rs 1500/= plan.

However to my dismay I found on 26 Sept 07 that vide bill no:[protected], dt 23/9/07 for the period 21/08/07 to 20/09/07 I have been again billed for the Internet Subscription amounting to approx Rs 870.97/= & total bill being Rs 2306/=.
                      You are requested to kindly take stock of situation & implement the following:-
                      To restore my outgoing calls immediately.
                      Cancellation of Internet charges errenously levied on me in the bill of Aug & Sept 07 respectively.
                      Restoring my free usage of net from 10.00 PM to 06:00 AM.
                      Cancellation of Internet usage under Rs 1500/= plan.
                      Kindly let me know by return mail the actions initiated by you to enable me decide continuance of your services.
                      Thanking you.

Yours sincerly

Satish Chandra Lal
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:16:36

TataIndicom — Bill are not rectified

I have a Mobile Connection with number [protected].
                      I have paid all the Bills in Time Yet there is out Standing comming in the Tune of Rs 10000 in My Bill. It has been informend to The bareilly office but No action has been Taken

TATA Indicom — HORRIBLE BILLING...

Dear All,

Beware of Tata Indicom Billing. This is in regards to my last bill[protected] data 9/2/2009 for my connection no. [protected]. The bill amount was INR 1010. I have got a plan where 30 hours is free with minimum bill amount is INR 365. According to my internet log, from 07/01/09 to 06/02/09 my usage is of approx. 21 hours.

Upon registering a complaint, still they are not able to solve the problem.

Warm regards,

Subhankar [protected]
                      dear tata indicom we have a complaint about billing, we billing details and billing order
                      also we in need of connection number
                      kindly look into the matter.
                      thanking u