Tata Indicom Complaints & Reviews

Tata Indicom Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 24, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Tata Indicom

Having problems with Tata Indicom?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata Indicom customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata Indicom reviews & complaints (1362)

For the last one month tataindicom services are not available at our town - Yellandu - 507 123 (Bhdradri Kothagudem Dist, Telangana state). Reasons are not known. All of sudden services were stopped with out any information to the customers. Please inform the reasons for stoppage of services and when the services are restored. Please do needful to restore at the earliest as the customers are suffering very much.

E. Sridhar, Q.No.B-21, JK Colony, Yellandu
Cell No.[protected] & [protected]
Tata DOCOMO.

I have been using a prepaid mobile connection OF TATA INDICOM for 10 YEARS . i have lost my mobile ([protected]).
MY ALTERNATE NO IS [protected]

Kindly deactivate the above mobile connection TO AVOID MISUSE.

Thanks & Regards

Brajesh kumar Tiwary

Complaint against a/c no.[protected]. Unnecessary harrasment for bill payment for service which was not used.
    This issue has been going on for over 2 years.in spite of no fault on my part, tata indicom billed me for 1 months of service (Tata photon) and constantly sent me reminder mails to make the payment.

Initially i had request for demo due to my area not covered under tata services and i return the device on second day. As tata photon executive told me there is no any pending and your request is closed. After one year i received a sms and email for my first bill. I am not use tata services for one day and genrated one month bill. I am frastated from calls and sms.
    The service was renewed without my consent and confirmation and till date tata indicom (Communication) has been harassing me demanding money for a service which i never used. So, request to all the members please do not use tata photon services. Also, received a call from [protected], one of the lady and saying bad words related to supreme court complaint.
    Tata DOCOMO.
    My cellphone is lost so i wish to block my card to avoide misuse of the card please do the needful in this regard and oblidge
    thankyou

my mobile no is [protected]

आदरणीय महोदय,
      हम मोहन गार्डन K-1 एक्सट में रहते है हमारे पड़ोस में k-1 एक्सट 39 में दूसरे मंजिल पर टाटा viom का एक टावर लगाया जा रहा है जिसके आस पास घनी आबादी है टावर से केवल 9 इंच की दुरी पर एक मकान है जिसमे परिवार रहते है और 15 फ़ीट की दुरी पर एक स्कूल भी है हमने इसकी लिखित रूप में अनेको शिकायते की जैसे :[protected] को m.C .d में फ़ोन द्वारा कंप्लेन न:1483.[protected] को उत्तम नगर पुलिस स्टेशन में कंप्लेन न : LC-3526 है[protected] को डी.सी.पी रजौरी गार्डन में कंप्लेन न:[protected] को M . C .d के Dy कमिश्नर, रजौरी गार्डन कंप्लेन न: 6947 /[protected] को हमारे वार्ड 125 के m. C .d (J .E )ऋषिपाल मीना को भी लिखित रूप में सूचित किया इनके साथ साथ mail द्वारा अनेको अधिकारियो को भी सूचित किया गया

किन्तु आज तक कोई भी व्यक्ति या अधिकारी इस टावर को देखने तक नही आया हमारी जन कल्याण समिति (रजि•} की इतने शिकायतों के बाद इस टावर का कार्य जारी है .आपसे निवेदन है की आप जल्द से जल्द इस टावर के कार्य को बंद कराये और हम कालोनीवासियो को इस टावर के दुष्प्रभाव से बचाये

कुलदीप [protected]
      Tata Indicom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to withdraw your post paid services of my mobile no-[protected] & mobile no-[protected], so I called your customer care no 121 or other number to send full and final payment i have to pay on 18th january 2017.The billing date for both mobile no is 28th January 2017, according to your customer care.I again called customer care on 26th January 2017, if bill made for both no for both months, kindly send your executive with NOC & receipt of payment i pay infront of your executive by cash or by any electronic mode of payment.But still now no one called me & never come to my address for bill payment.Now third month is started but still now they did not called me for bill payment.The services of other company is much more cheaper than your Tata indicom.Other company is providing unlimited local or std calls with 1.5 GB data free in just Rs 249/- but you are taking Rs 649/- per month without tax for local calls or sms only.So i called your customer care on 18th January 2017 for withdrawing your services.
        I also want to covert this mobile no in pre paid if your company will provide me services o[censored]nlimited local and std calls facility within 249/-.If this is possible plz convert this numbers otherwise withdraw services of these numbers after taking your payment upto 28th January 2017.
        please resolve my problem asap and send your executive with NOC certificate or receipt.
        with Regards
        Raj sharma
        [protected], [protected]
        Aug 6, 2021
        Tata DOCOMO.

I was using Tata Photon with no [protected]. I requested to stop the usage of this product during May 2016. And it was temporarily stopped and all the payments were made then. But now I am receiving the bill for Rs 892 to be paid. I have received a mail saying Tata Photon contacted me and then the bill was generated. But the contact number mentioned was not my number. Secondly they have referred the Account no of the Tata Photon I was using, which was also wrong.
          I am a senior Officer in MoD and I am finding their approach too much harassing.
          So i want to escalate my complaint against whoever is sending the mail.
          I hope this will be sorted out otherwise I am compelled to take up the case to Consumer Court.
          "Dear Customer,
          Tata DOCOMO."
          I want to close this no [protected] so please accpect

Prakash Chand Tailor — Box richarj nhi ho rha h

Pr Prakash Neelkamal Tailor on Jan 2, 2017...

Dear docomo team,

Greetings!!

I have too many log a case last three years details given below
            [protected] dated 30 dec 2013
            [protected] dated 02 may 2014
            [protected] dated 30 jul 2015
            [protected] dated 13 may 2016.
            Also log a too many case in nov-dec 2016. Every case closed without provide solution. Still i am facing problem.

My concerns are:
            1. Once you confirm your area (Kadma) have no issue after that your technical team can visit at location.

2. At time of buy the device you never told your rules and regulations of the company, so that never meaning to know that time when problem occur.
            I am your service user and you are service provider, as per right to information, i also know to what are solutions provided when problem occur.

3. As per your team member accept my area (Kadma) are "highly unreachable zone". Why i given the permission to visit at our home. First rectify the problem at your end and confirm me kadma area zone is not "highly unreachable zone". After that i have given the permission to visit at our home and collect the network parameter.
            I also told your team member same device is working so well in other location and city.

4. You confirm me, i am continuing your service or discontinue.

Day one of your service in kadma area i am facing the problem. And you team member told work is going on.
            Do needful action for same otherwise i go with another way.
            Dear Customer,
            Kindly provide us your contact details and exact location so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.
            My Photon No. [protected]
            My Address:
            Kadma, Main road, Uliyan, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand-831005

Contact No.: [protected]

Dear sir/mam,

We have been tata indicom broadband customers since past 8-9 years.
              Our account details are:

Acc. no. acc[protected]
              Company name: ajit law book depot
              Address: 31, budhwar peth, abc, pune - 411 002 (ms) india
              Tel no.[protected] / mob. no.[protected]

First of all, there is a huge problem in there operational area. they have no collection centre's near our location. we tried opting for the monthly electronic clearing service (ecs) but they did not accept the form from us. our executives went to their 2-3 different offices from one end of city to another, but no one had a clear idea about ecs.

They have appointed collection agencies, but they never collect the payments before due dates. lot of times, the account went on 'hold' state due to their delay in collecting payment. we keep on calling them to take the payment. first they took cash then they stopped taking cash. it was very inconvenient.

Secondly, the company has been looting us for such a long time. we were not aware of other companies providing broadband internet services at much much cheaper rates and much better quality service. i have hathway broadband + cable tv connection at other location. they have charged me rs. 10500/- odd for 50 mpbs plan with 25 gb monthly data plan and 1 mbps unlimited beyond my usage limit.

Tata indicom broadband has been charging approx rs. 4000/- monthly for a 10 mbps lightning, 50 gb monthly download limit. beyond usage limit, the account gets locked and goes on 'hold' status. this has caused tremendous business loss and unimaginable mental agony leave aside the loss of money due to their overcharged plans.

Since last 1.5 years the service has gone from bad to the worst. the connection breaks down int he middle of most important work. we have an e-commerce business, which need constant internet service. but tata indicom broadband never kept their promise. they are so shameless because, they even agree that their servers are down many times, but they never say that they will compensate for the losses we incur. they send monthly invoices without fail on time through email without deducting any amounts for the downtime.

I think the relevant government authority/consumer court / police department/adjudication officer (it) must take necessary action against this company and cancel their business licsence and recover our losses amount due with interest and refund us.

Amol a rahatekar
              (ajit law book depot, pune)
              Nov 21, 2016
              Updated by planetamol
              Dear Sir/Mam,

Today at around 10:00 am (21-Nov-2016) I placed a complaint on Tata Indicom Broadband Customer Care Helpline No.[protected] for a Continuously breaking down problematic Broadband Internet Connection. After that, I placed an online complaint at https://www.consumercomplaints.in for the same issues.

At around 10:38 am (21-Nov-2016) I got a call from one male person (May be one of their Executives/ Engineers) on my mobile[protected] and asked me what is the problem. I told him politely that I have already noted down all the ongoing problems with the customer care executive this morning and I don't think I should repeat what I have already said.

To this, the caller from Mob. No. [protected] got agitated and started abusing me very badly in his mother tounge language (hindi) I told him stop using offensive language at once, but still he continued using bad words. After about 1 minutes of shouting, he ended the call. First of all an FIR must be filed at the police station in appropriate jurisdiction and this this person should be booked & punished under appropriate Laws, (Indian Penal Code - IPC).

The Tata Indicom Broadband company should acknowledge that he is their employee and enquire thoroughly about his actions and dismiss him after sending a written apology to us. We will not tolerate such unprofessional behaviour and low quality service from you.

Amol A Rahatekar
              (Ajit Law Book Depot, Pune)
              we have a brodband connection in our company tata Walky number[protected]

We paid all dues of our phone no. mentioned below, but till date our phone is not activated.

Please arrange to activate the same at the earliest.
              K. S. ENTERPRISES

I am one of your customer who is using your tata photon wifi dongle single 2.5 years and paying rs. 1400 (Rupees fourteen thousand only) since 3.5 years against your services.

It is with great sorrow that i write to you today regarding my high-speed internet service tata photon number [protected]. While your service has issue of speed continuously and i had raised the complains regarding this earlier many times and received no concrete solution from your support team side, still i was attached as a customer with you. Recently i have experienced severe interruptions to my internet as well as slow speeds. I believe that because i have not received the service i am paying for (Namely, internet) i should be refunded at least a month's worth of service.
                The problem began on november 15th, when my internet is disconnected due to pending amount due for 20 days. I established the connection with your customer care and informed them that i need my internet connection to be restored as a critical phone meeting was scheduled and i have to attend it in next 2 hours, i also promised them that i will pay the due amount after my all, that evening or by tomorrow morning. Here i would like to bring in your notice that due to commitment to my work and late working hours it was difficult to pay my bill on due date but i always done full payment always may be after due date. Customer care informed me that within next one hour my internet connection will be established. I very clearly let him know the criticality of this meeting and once he committed to me then only i left the office believing that by the time i would reach home i would get the internet connection back. To my surprise even after 1:30 hours it was not established. I called the customer care again and request him to quickly establish the connection, the guy again told me that company support will restore it within next 15 minutes. After all this effort and trust on your service, i found that photon team was not able to restore the internet connection and i missed that critical meeting. Your team claimed you would establish the connection right away. No connection was restored for another two hours.
                I have established to my satisfaction that the problem is beyond my control, and that you are not providing the service i am paying for. I work online, so it is essential that i have internet that is functional. If you cannot guarantee service, i will have to move to another provider. Please call me at [protected] to explain to me what you intend to do about this situation. I would normally ask that you email me at the address listed below, but since i cannot guarantee that i will be able to access my email with your service, i would prefer that you call.
                I am paying the last month due amount today and current month i would not pay, as you blocked my internet connection while my data was not yet consumed, also i suffered a lot by not able to attend 15th november, 2016 meeting.
                Thank you very much for your assistance.

Vimal bisht
                Flat no.9, 331-2/4, kaluram complex,
                Ward no. 4, mehrauli, new delhi – 110 030.

P. S. Want to see what we do in 120 seconds... Click here

www.axtria.com

Vimal bisht
                Senior project manager, axtria
                +91 [protected]
                Data science | commercial ops cloud | cloud information management
                Dear Customer,
                We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that the services of your data connection has barred from 15-NOV-2016 due to Non-payment. The current outstanding of your account is Rs.2873/-, we request to clear the same to restore the services.
                Tata Docomo
                Call Kr ke mujhe black mall kiya ja rha hai...
                Respected sir,
                i activated buddy chat on my mobile.
                but now i want to deactivate it.
                i didn't use it.
                i'm lossing my money without using it.
                please tell me how to deactivate it

mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                mob: [protected]

I have withdraw a sum of rs.2000/- on 08.11.2016 through your service provider counter at devakottai, sivaganga district. You hav e chaged a sum of rs.23/- as your service charges. As per rbi norms you should not charge the service charges . I hereby request you to kindly refund the same at the earliest possible and oblige.

yours faithfully,
                  (rm.Valliappan)
                  mob.No.[protected]
                  Dear Customer,
                  As per the telephonic conversation with our team, we would like to inform you that in order to handle your concern effectively, we would need your relevant 10 digit Tata Docomo number to assist you better. Kindly revert with the Tata Docomo number for the needful to be done.
                  Tata Docomo

I have been using a prepaid mobile connection OF TATA INDICOM for 10-15 YEARS . have lost my mobile ([protected]).
                  MY ALTERNATE NO IS [protected]

Kindly deactivate the above mobile connection TO AVOID MISUSE.

Thanks & Regards

Balwaan singh

I had purchased tata walky fixed wireless prepaid phone no. [protected] from tata telesevices limited on 2009. Almost 7 year has been past. During this long period, now my instrument is out of order.in this connection i have approached many times in tataindicom showrooms to change my instrument. But the showroom men say that company has been closed prepaid scheme, you can convert your number into postpaid otherwise no other option is left. But my walky no. Is too old, so neither i want to convert my walky umber. Into postpaid nor disconnect it. The company received payment of rs.1000/= (One thousand) towards security deposit. Please help me.
                    Dear Customer,
                    Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and exact location so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.
                    sunil kumar jakher's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 27, 2016

TATA walky number is 01255686454

alternate contact number 9468363027
                    location V.P.O Surpura khurd teh. behal disst. Bhiwani (haryana)
                    I Need To Block My Sim Of Tata Indicom And The Mobile No. Is [protected]

Mukesh Kumar Hichari

I had purchased Tata Walky fixed wireless prepaid phone no. 65864649 and been using for many years. For a long period of time...

I am having my domain since 10 years with tataindicom, domain is valid till 2024, under my domain i am using my primary business mail account, which is deactivated without any notice and trying to resolve the situation since last week, nobody bother to resolve. I am having critical issues to face as this is my primary account. Hope somebody is reading from tata and willing to atleast get back to me without false commitment.
                      Dear Customer,
                      We hear you and can help you. Kindly share your contact details to assist you.
                      Dear customer,
                      As you have still not shared your contact details we assume that your issue is resolved, in case you have any further queries /issues you can mail us at [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com
                      Thanks and regards,
                      Tata Docomo,
                      Customer care
                      My tata indicom set was locked from tomorrow.no outgoing call was done.what can i do ??i faces many problem for this reason.please help me out from this situation.

My self vijender sihag from gurgaon i bought a tata indicom no [protected] but your sales person give me any other no [protected] pls give me my alloted no [protected]as soon as possible if it is not possible then return my payment and my papers my persent contact no is [protected] [protected] my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com pls solve my problem as soon as possible
                        Tata DOCOMO.

Phone number: [protected] is giving missed call & when called back talks vulgar. please lodge a complaint against this number and kindly block any phone calls and message from this number to my number.
                          My number is [protected]
                          I re called that number no is showing switch off next time called returns then i called mobile number offed kindly rise the complaint on this number [protected]
                          Regard
                          Shiva
                          Dear Customer,
                          We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request from our end. Hence, we request you to keep the number in block list in your handset settings or you can proceed legally for further proceedings of your concern. We request you to make a note of the same.
                          Hii,
                          This is rakesh modi my mobile number [protected] pls provide me my nuber incoming call details from 19sep to 1oct on my mail id rakeshmodi79.[protected]@gmail.com

How can i recharge my coin box?

Is it possible online recharge?

any plans or anything is there?

I have tata indicom walky having number[protected], which is showing symbol of searching from last two months, due to which i m not able to call or nor reciving any call from last 2 months . the company is issuing /genrating bill continously for the phone set which is like waste box for me. i have not recived any call or not able to call from my walky so for which thing i wiil pay bill .
                            i will not pay any bill for that period for which my phone is not working due to no network
                            so it requested to u set right the subject cited complain & convey me that after attending the complaints . so i can use my phone
                            i will only pay bill after set right of my complaint from the date which complaint is attended, so period for which my phone is not working i will not pay any bill

look into matter or reply me if your company is not in position to attend the fault permanently so i can shift to any other company connection
                            Sep 03, 2016
                            Updated by sshsk
                            sandeep singh
                            Dear Customer,
                            As per the telephonic conversation with our team, we are sorry for the inconvenience and we assure you that your problem is being addressed. In this regard, we would like to inform you that we have registered your complaint regarding walky handset with docket number[protected] and it is expected to be resolved soon. Please save your docket number, you’ll need it for any future correspondence. Further, we regret to inform you that we are unable to process the request for billing adjustment as usage is reflecting in the August month invoice.
                            Tata Docomo
                            i m nasreen begun i m telling u that i have lost my friends no and relatives no. in my phone.my phone no is [protected]. i will so thankfull o[censored] i[censored] have give call detail of my no. last 15 days.my email i.d is :-ahmd.[protected]@gmail.com

Hello sir/madam,

I am using tata indicom post paid service ([protected]) since last 2 years in delhi. Recently i moved to bangalore and there i found that i cannot change the circle from delhi to bangalore and other then that they don't have any plan also in which i can change my plan to only roaming plan so that my base charge of 360 wont be deducted without any use.
                              Every month i am paying extra amount in name of base package for no reason and that to i have to go for extra roaming pack costing me 79 plus all outgoing charges in roaming rate.
                              I got a bill of 1, 362.00 rupeefor the month of june.
                              I went to tata indicom outlet regarding my issue and they said noting can be done as they are stopping service in bangalore and they stopped serving now.
                              From last two month, my connection is barred and i am not using it still they are adding the monthly rental to my account.
                              To one of the customer care call, i stated my concern and he given a waiver of rs 250 so i paint 1000 as bill pay amount. Next month i came to know that there were no waiver and he just given false promise so that i can pay the due amount.
                              Tried many times to connect with customer care but their ivr is worst, every time i have to wait and it gets disconnect after some time automatically.
                              I felt totally frustrated and not they keep on calling me regarding my due.
                              Got mentally harassed with tata indicom service.
                              Kindly file a complaint regarding same.

Ravi kumar
                              Dear Customer,
                              As per the telephonic conversation with our team, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we have initiated your concern and found that billing has been done as per the usage made and selected bill plan. No billing discrepancy has been found. Further, we would like to inform you that your cancellation request has been registered with the docket number[protected] raised on 30-AUG-2016. We request you to make a note of this docket number for your future correspondence. Please find cancellation process for the account below: 1. Outgoing services of this number will be barred within 72 hours from the day of request registration. 2. Temporary disconnection will happen on the 7th day and billing on the above mentioned connection would stop on the 7th day from the date of cancellation request registered. 3. Your total outstanding amount till date is Rs. 1327/-. 4. The number will get permanently disconnected within 16 days. 5. Your billing cycle is 11th of every month, hence, you will receive final bill on prorate basis post disconnection which will be payable. Upon verifying our records we found that the services of the connection are temporarily suspended from 28-JUL-2016. Kindly note that, monthly rentals will be charged when the number is in Active/Outgoing Barring state. However, you will get discounts on rentals when the number is in Temporary Suspension state.
                              ravi08apiit's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 13, 2016

The is not relevant as TATA indicom stoping service in Bangalore and they dont have provision to change the circle then why should I have to bear the cost. The company has to compensate what losses I incurred due no service support of TATA Indicom post paid customer.
                              My mobile number is [protected] with sim number a[protected]ed(80aabo32) locked with some kind of POK lock. Please help me to unlock this or suggest the steps to remove same. Call me on [protected] if any further info required

मैं 10 साल से tata indicom कंपनी का कॉइन बॉक्स चला रहा हूं वर्तमान में 2 साल से मैं तो मेरे कस्टमर केयर पर कॉल लगता है और ना ही कोई बॉक्स वर्तमान में रिचार्ज हो रहा है मेरे कस्टमर परेशान हो रहे हैं तथा मुझे मानसिक व आर्थिक नुकसान हो रहा है मेरे नंबर [protected] हे. इसलिए मुझे मजबूरन tata indicom टेलीसर्विसेज के खिलाफ जिला उपभोक्ता मंच मसूदा मैं वाद दर्ज करवाना पड़ेगा उसके जिम्मेदार स्वयम टेली सर्विसेज होगी मेरा पता प्रकाश chand टेलर neel kamal टेलर्स जामोला फैक्ट्री गली विजयनगर डिस्टिक अजमेर राजस्थान मोबाइल नंबर[protected]
                                Aug 25, 2016
                                Updated by prakash tailor
                                श्रीमान मेरे द्वारा लिखी गई शिकायत आज 25/8/16 को आपकी कंपनी द्वारा [protected] नंबर से मुझे कॉल आया और मुझे 157 रुपए के रिचार्ज के लिए बताया इसमें में छह माह की वैध्यता मिलेगी मेरे द्वारा रिचार्ज करवाने पर रिचार्ज नहीं हुआ और नोट एप्लीकेबल नंबर बताया समयावधि निकल गई और मेरे 1000 मिनट लैप्स हो गए क्या आपकी कंपनी रिचार्ज होने पर मेरा नुकसान भरपाई करेगी . मैं एक ग्रामीण आदमी हूं कंपनी द्वारा बताई गई वेबसाइट नहीं देख सकता कंपनी कंपनी मेरे नुकसान की भरपाई करें और मेरे कोइनबॉक्स को तुरंत रिचार्ज करें जिससे मुझे अग्रिम कार्यवाही ना करनी पड़े Dhanyavad
                                Ek Shubh Chintak
                                Aug 25, 2016
                                Updated by prakash tailor
                                यही समस्या मेरे दूसरे कोइनबॉक्स [protected] पर भी आ रही है और इस नंबर का कोईनबॉक्स पिछले एक साल से टेलीकम्पनी की लापरवाही से बंद हो गया है कम्पनी इस बोक्स को भी रिचार्ज कर चालु करे
                                यह मेरी दुसरी दुकान पर लगाया हुआ था .
                                मो.न.- [protected]
                                दिलिप कुमार टेलर
                                Dear Customer,
                                As per the telephonic conversation with our team, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. In this regard, we request you to recharge with the amount of Rs.127/- to get 6 months validity. Further, we request you to visit nearest Tata Docomo outlet for the needful to be done.
                                Tata Docomo
                                i m Devendra summarwal i m telling u that i have lost my friends no. in my phone my phone no is [protected] i m so thankfull o[censored] that u have give call detail of my no. last ten days.my email i.d is :[protected]@gmail.com

Respected Sir/ Madam,
                                  Subj: Discriminatory Malpractices at Tata Indicomm- Malviya Nagar
                                  I, AbhishekJain, a resident in Mehrauli area had applied for a MNP (Mobile Number Portability) from Reliance carrier to TataIndicomm - CDMA.
                                  As per mandated by the Company I submitted
                                  1) – Proof Of ID (license). 2)- Address Proof – Rent Lease Agreement.

The employee there, one Mr.Arshad, phone[protected] /[protected] as he claimed also as owner of the franchisee at D82- Malviya Nagar Main Market, had accepted all my documents on 10th, without any proof of Receipt, for a sum of INR 50 & provided a unsealed Sim Kit bearing # RSN[protected]

He later denied the processing on the ground that Iam an outstation subscriber & need to further submit a “LOCAL REFERENCE, Contact, Address”. On further probing the thoroughly unprofessional staff claims its TRAI requirement mandated, were in, no Authorized Proof was displayed as Notification in the premises. Besides this even the TATA INDICOM website doesn’t mention nor mandate any TRAI requirement for Local Reference when necessary documents are already provided as per Law.

There has been constant harassment from an incompetent staff who instead of reconciling took upon him to illegally humiliate me & treat me discriminatorily akin to a Criminal or a Terrorist. The constitution itself doesn’t allow this. This has hindered my day to day life in many areas where Simple functioning has been hindered my Right to Life in various cases by many such dubious activities. This time around I had to register a Formal Complaint & therefore called 100 at IST 4.24pm on 18 August. The PCR immediately reverted that it’ll report at the address of TATA INDICOM store. Neither the Police turned up nor did they revert until I called them repeatedly till 9pm after constant wait.

The Store manager or someone wearing a Turban meanwhile posed as the Boss to the Staff Mr. Arshad & asked me to vacate the premises & subtly harassed me & implicating me wrongly as the harasser or trouble maker. By then he even offered to make a “Special arrangement” to talk to senior TATA employee & have my application approved.

This is thoroughly unprofessional & much taken for granted of my time & right to dignity. The police besides not reporting offered me to comply with same as everyone does submit local reference, another violation of constitutional rights, by asking me to comply with the harassment tactics developed by these staffers in nexus of something which is not mandated by TRAI as claimed.

At around 9 pm police officer, Mr. Vineeth Kumar suggested over the Phone that I register a written complaint at the station & also lodge a consumer complaint.
                                  Please do not treat this lightly as this seems a prevalent practice done in nexus with various agents for reasons best known to them. Anticipating appropriate redressal with compensation.

Yours Sincerely,

Abhishek Jain
                                  Tata Indicom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want my tata indicom rajasthan telecom circle cdma postpaid mobile number [protected] to be activated as soon as possible....