Tata Indicom

Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Tata Indicom related photos (85)

Tata Indicom Complaints & Reviews

Gurgaon, Haryana
We filed a complain that we are facing network issue in our walky. These guys are not solving our problem and they are not...

Delhi, Delhi
My Acc#[protected], a customer from Kharadi, Pune was happy with the Broadband service until now. It was monday(8th June) that i faced issue with broadband connection and found internet to be down.Hence I registered a complaint on 9th June(complaint No.[protected].On 9th june the local TataIndicom representative called upon me and came to my place for investigation.On 10th june he called me up and said to send across the Mac address and account number and said that he would fix the issue online.He was not able to and had even come to my place to replace the modem.On 11th he said that the node from which I had got my connection(Blue berry Society) has the issue and will have to change the node to my society(Mount n Glory), for which I will have to pay. On the above fiasco, i have a few concerns to raise, which are as follows: 1. The Technician was not able to trace the issue on day one and kept guessing for issue than actually trouble shooting 2. No senior member over the Technician did take the proper of day to day status inorder to review the case. 3. I was told to pay for the transfer, which is illogical. Would like to escalate this matter to the highest level possible inorder to see that all the above questions are met with relevant answers.Which I think will be mutually beneficial to Me and Tata Tele services as well. (Have also raised my concerns to Mr. Deepak Gulati as well).
Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Tata Docomo

Today I received a call from +[protected] at 11:10 AM. I was told that my Sim Card has been considered for a lottery worth Rs.25 Lacks. I was also told to call [protected] and speak to Bank manager and claim the amount. Guys be alert and avoid answering the calls from Such Numbers.

K
      Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
      Dear sir, I am using two Tata no.s, one is tata indicom and other is tata Docomo. For both the networks I am getting...

V
      Delhi, Delhi
      Sir, please give me my incoming/outgoing call details of my Tata Indicom mobile number from 1st January 2015 to 12 May 2015. Sir I need it urgently please send me that details as soon as on my email. My email [protected]@yahoo.com Mobile no. [protected]
      my mobile number incoming/outgoing call details
      Sir, please give me my incoming/outgoing call details of my Tata Indicom
      mobile number from 1st January 2015 to 12th May 2015. Sir I need it
      urgently please send me that details as soon as on my email.
      My email [protected]@yahoo.com
      Mobile no. [protected]
      Dear Customer,

Please visit any of our nearest Tata DOCOMO outlet or call our customer service number 121 in this regard.

V
        Delhi, Delhi
        my mobile number incoming/outgoing call list

R
          Hyderabad, Telangana
          Hi, This is Ravi from hyderabad and from 5 to 6 days I am getting a call from 67500912 number and if i am lifting phone...

T
          Delhi, Delhi
          I have purchased Tata Indicom walky connection([protected]) 10 days back. Their Executive ensure 100% guarantee that there will be 100% network. But i am facing network problem there. Now they people are not taking instrument & connection back. I have submit my complaint many times but they are not taking it seriously. 2nd thing new connection is of Rs. 1850 but he took from me Rs. 2350 & given receipt of Rs. Rs. 1850. Now i want to disconnect this connection & want my money back. Please help. Thanks, Taksh Kumar Lalit [protected]

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concern regarding services of your Tata Docomo Walky connection number 6524222. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not responded.

In this regards, we would like to inform you that your complaint has been put before our concerned team and you shall receive call shortly.

M
            Agra, Uttar Pradesh
            mera tata ka no [protected] jo kee last 8 year se bhi jyada old he.mere ko sturn solution wz 424 3rd floor tihar villeage near guruduara shubhash nagar new delhi 110018 cont no [protected], [protected] se miss neha, Atul & Ishant ne prepaid ko post paid karvaane kaa offer diyaa. unhone mere ko 299 CMO plan ke baare me bataya or kahaa kee aap ko monthly Rs.750 ka talk time free milegaa or LIFE TIME tata to tata free facility milegee.maine un ko kayee baar manna kiyaa ki is me chitting lagg rahee heper unhone baar baar mere ko vishvaas dilvaayaa kii hum TATA TELESERVICES ke AUTHORIZEd he hum kissee bhi kism kee chitting nahi karte he.iss per maine un per vishvaas kar k apna prepaid ko post paid me covert karvaa liyaa iss ke liye unhone mere se Rs. 300 bhi liye the. (SLIP ISS ATTACH)us ke baad aap ka pahila bill hee mere ghar me nahi aayaa kayee baar reqest karne k baad bhi nahi milla tab maine naraina ke TATA ke outlet se duplicate bill kee copy li. jab unhone mere ko copy dee tab vahaan se bataya gayaa kee aap ko only 3 month ke liye tata se tata free diyaa gaya he. iss per next day maine STURn ke ATUL se cont kiyaa or un ko bataya kee aap ne chitting ki he tab unhone fir mere ko kaha kee aap tension mat le aap ko 3 month ke baad bhi extra charges nahi lagege or aap life time free use karenge.abb mere ko tata se tata ke Rs 99 lag rahe he or mere saath chitting ki jaa rahee he. mere ko Rs 750 ka talk time kaha gya tha or abb mere Rs 700 ka diyaa jaa rahaa he.Sir, Tata ka old customer hoon or mere koo iss kee service se koyee problem nahi thi. mera monthly bill 200 yaa 250 tha abb maine inn per vishvaas kar ke apne bill ko bhi badvaa liyaa he or tension bhi create kar li he.Kya tata apne naam per jo mere jaise customer kaa vishvaas banna huaa he uss ko khatam kar k CHITTER kee LINE me aanaa chaahtaa he.

D
              Delhi, Delhi
              My photon no is [protected] i have a connection but from the last three months i am had not received my bill at my residence address which is registered in record. We are consumers and we know the concern tata indicom department and they are responsible to provide the bills at the connection address. Last month i had a telephonic talk with the department they ensure me that they will deliver reguarly but till date i had not received. I dont know why they are not doing their job.

I request you that please instruct the conccern department to delivery the bill in time so that consumers will not suffer any problem

Davinder

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your complaint regarding bills not received for your Tata Photon number . At the outset, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you

As per the telephonic conversation over the call, We would like to inform you that we have already raised the complaint with the service request number[protected].
              For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

Tata Docomo

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                Dear sir, i am Ravindra madhukar Patil having tata indicom number [protected]. by mistake i forget my pin number. know my sim is locked and it is asking valid uk number your representative provide me puk number but system is asking valid puk so please provide me valid puk
                Sim locked  require valid puk number

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your complaint regarding PUK code concern for your Tata Docomo number. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, the personal unlocking key for your Tata Docomo mobile number is 2705. Please be informed that after submitting the PUK number you need to enter the pin number as 0000 or 1234 and conform the new pin number as 0000 or 1234 to access the service.

Kindly note that, PUK number must be entered correctly and incorrect number should not exceed more than 9 times or else SIM will be blocked.

You can also dial 121 from another Tata Docomo mobile number and press 6 then 2 to know the PUK number from your end.

For further assistance, drop an email at [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

puk unlock
                puk lok
                puk lok

Hyderabad, Telangana
                  I have a TATA Docomo Photon Max Wifi #: [protected]. I was contacted by Shree Ji Telecom (21C, DDA Market, Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi) in Jan 2015 and offered a option to pay Rs. 3000 for 6 months with 10 GB limit per month. I paid this amount on 29-Jan-2015. Now I have told by TATA Indicom personnel that I have been duped by a fake agency. On the question of how this fake company got access to secure Customer Data (KYC data) like photon number, name, address, mobile number, all the person could tell me repeatedly was this is a problem. I am surprised on how a TATA company can have such weak processes - this is absolutely shameful. Infact my overall experience of interacting with their website and customer care has been bad. I requested for a senior person to call me - the TATA Indicom person did not even acknowledge or register this request. Is this experience reflective of TATA culture?? Regards, Sudhir

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concern regarding billing for your Tata Photon connection number. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.

In this regards, we would like to inform you that we have verified our records and found that your complaint docket number[protected] has been closed on 26-MAR-2015 stating that the bill receipt is fake and requested to log an FIR regarding the fake receipt.

M
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    I am using tata cmda prepaid services on [protected], earlier i got automated message on my phone after ending of call, but...
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    HELLO SIR, I AM NITESH RANI. I LOST MY PHONE TODAY. SO I WANT TO DEACTIVATE MY SIM . SIM NUMBER - [protected] AND...

Delhi, Delhi
                    Have sent below mail to CSD head Mr. TK Bala Kumar of TTL on 31st JAN...but seems like no one at TTL is bothered about customer and left all their customers on god's grace...

Good afternoon.

This mail is to bring your notice that I am suffering from very- very serious professional & personal issues as my number[protected]is not working since last 8 days.

I have requested for a number swap from my blackberry mobile to normal SIM card on 22nd JAN at Lajpat Nager COCO store but sincethen I am chasing different teams of Tata Indicom but seems like no one is putting any effort to solve the issue.

I have got some calls from customer care team yesterday and today but rather than solving my issue they are offering me alternate options of withdraw the number and get the money back on my account or switch to postpaid but I do not want any of these options.

I am really not happy with the efforts have been put in by customer care team to resolve my issue. And this clearly shows the lackadaisical attitude of customer care team on retention of customer or solving their concerns.

Requesting your kind attention to resolve this issue onpriority.

Saurabh Tamrakar
                    PP: [protected]

Dear Customer,

As per the discussion over the call on your number, you have expressed your dissatisfaction towards the inconvenience caused to you regarding the services for your Tata Docomo connection . At the outset we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

In this regards, we would like to inform you that your concern regarding the services has been resolved and same confirmed by you.

Customer Care Tata Docomo
                    Sir my Tata indicom walky is not working for one week. Is Tata is porting

R
                      Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
                      SUB : DEACTIVATION OF SIM DUE TO LOST MOBILE Sir, I have been using a prepaid mobile connection OF TATA INDICOM for...

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
                      Hi Sir, From the below mentioned number i am getting lots o[censored]nwanted calls with bad words for past 2 days. Its totally disturbed my day to day activities. Kindly take actions as soon as possible. Please do the needful. Take this request as my personal and humble request and take appropriate actions. Same way this number will be used for disturbing girls also in future. [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] Thanks Sai
                      Dear Customer,

Kindly lodge a police complaint at your nearest police station about the aforesaid number then provide us a copy of FIR Report so that we can provide you the details about that number.

Thanks and Regards

Aurangabad, Maharashtra
                        I am a past user of Tata Docomo Broadband internet connection. Account Number –[protected] There is an outstanding bill of 4057/- rupees as per bill generated by TATA. The service was available in the connection area till 2nd week of November 2013. From that month service was disconnected from the area. Issue was due to Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Pune has break the wires of Tata connections which was on the road and does not allowed to put any cable on the road side area. Hence service was not available in the area form November. In spite of service unavailability, bill has been generated for next month’s as well and now i am being chased for the payments in which service was unavailable. I have paid all the bill till October – 2013 I am awaiting fair settlement of the bills which was generated in the service unavailability period 1. Bill Period - 05/11/13 to 04/12/13 • II was able to use the service in above mentioned month (period) only for two two weeks approx. But i have been charged full monthly payment which is 2, 246. 2. For the bill period - 05/12/13 to 04/01/14 • The bill generated for the above mentioned period is false as service was not available at all. Charged billed - Rs. 1, 811.35 Total of both above bill – 2, 246 + 1, 811 = 4057 Rs. When service was not available in area i raised multiple complaints with Customer care support but none of the executive has informed me about the service disconnection issue. Every time they just replied that complaint has been registered and issue will be resolved in 48 hrs. I was completely misguided in the above mentioned period. Apart from above inconvenience and loss, I am getting calls from recovery department for the bill which was generated in service unavailability period. However, I also agreed on the payment till the service was available and asking for correct the amount but they are not ready to accept any concern and chasing for entire amount which is not proper. I also dropped multiple mails to the customer care email address but not getting a single reply from their side. Expecting proper resolution on the issue. Thank you
                        Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Thanks and Regards
                        Dear customer,

As you have still not shared your contact details we assume that your issue is resolved, in case you have any further quires /issues you can mail us at [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com

Thanks and regards,
                        Tata Docomo,
                        Customer care.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                          Hi, This is strange that I have to submit another complaint against Tata Indicom in course of 6 months. This time they didn't provide Internet service even after paying the bill. We called the customer care and they promised that waiver will be provided. We waited for 2 months to get this waiver but when I checked the latest bill today, the bill didn't contained any waiver amount. Below are the details of complaint made on customer care: My Account number:[protected] Name: Vikas Saxena Email Address: [protected]@gmail.com Last Complaint Number:[protected] Date of complaint registered: 1st Oct 2014 Date of resolution(as per the customer care executive): 7th Oct 2014 Please take proper action against them as this has become a habit for them to not provide a good service to their customers. Thanks

Tata DOCOMO.
                          Its been 2 months now. And still we haven't received the waiver from your side. This has become a habit of this company. They don't provide proper customer service. Now I don't know what else to say, this is very much disappointing.

B
                            Hyderabad, Telangana
                            Today morning i lost my samsung mobile phone at Nellore along with a tata indicom sim no [protected] having about Rs 350 talk...