Tata Motors

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (607)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tata Motors Photos

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

I have booked Tata Nexon XZ+ variant on October 28th 2020 and my loan is also sanctioned.
Tata Motors agreed to deliver...
I have booked Tata Nexon XM variant on November 27th 2020 and my loan is also sanctioned. Tata Motors agreed to deliver my...

When the fog lamp is turned on, the ac goes off, When I try to start the car, it says 'engine locked'. The car does not start
Jan 08, 2021

Dear Tata Motors Team,
    This is regarding the tata harrier i purchased on 20th December 2020 from Gokulam Motors Kochi,...
    I have booked Tata Nexon XM variant on December 9th 2020 and my loan is also sanctioned. Tata Motors Mau agreed to deliver...

I have booked tata xz+ at 1 October 2020 with 30-45 days of waiting but still it's not confirm for delivery date. Also I am very concerned about the price hike is going to happening on January 2021. The price is increased 20k after my booking. Very frustrated about the sales. Also concerned about the service as well.
    Jan 8, 2021
    They haven't resolved my complaint.
    Jan 07, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

this is Tapas kumar Some from Bardhaman. I got your contact details from tata web site. I am facing some issue...

I booked Tata tiago xt petrol variant. on 27th nov from DOON wheels dehradun uttarakhand. i waa told that waiting period is 3-5 Weeks but till date vehicle is not delivered. please help me in this.
      Delay in delivery
      Jan 07, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am ayindrila Mondal.from west Bengal .on 11th December I got a job regarding call for the job in tata motors as a showroom...
        Respected sir/Madam,

I am one of your Tata Nexon unlucky customers since I bought NEXON XMA (Petrol) BS6...

I have booked tata altroz xt at 5 nov 2020 with 45 days of waiting but still it's not confirm for delivery
        45 days waiting period of new car delivery is completed but yet not confirm for delivery
        Jan 05, 2021

Hello Sir/Madam,

I Have purchased Tata Tiago on Feb 2020.

Within a month one tyre got damaged then I went to workshop and mechanic told tyre quality is not good and the rubber is hard.
          Since I was in long travel so thrown the tyre and bought brand new tyre.

again I faced same issue with other tyre which was given by Tata motors there is no puncture but air leaking frequently (2/3 days once), but company people not taking responsibility.

In new car 2 tyres got problem its worth almost Rs. 10K.

I am requesting here please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,
          Manjunatha U

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked Tata Altroz at Ujwal Automotives Pvt. Ltd. (Dhule) on October 31st. Delivery date was confirmed within 5 to 6 weeks. I couldn't receive in 5 to 6 weeks as promised, I was asked to wait for another 2 weeks. Even after waiting for two or more weeks no confirmation on delivery date. 10th week is almost going to be completed and I still don't have the delivery date.
            Really disappointed with the delivery delay. Request you to look into this and have the car delivered as soon as possible.
            Booking Details -
            Name - Umesh Mali
            Mobile No- [protected]

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked Nexon XZ+ on 1st December 2020 in the name of my spouse and I was informed the ex show room price was 964500 Rs. But now they again informed me that the increased price will be charged from me. I think it's a open violation of consumer act. I have a doubt also that they had waited for the price hike to order my Bookings.
              If this is, then I may cancel the Booking.

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did not received any RTO submission receipt from dealer and no response from Shyam Automotive dealer. I received number plate but not received any vehicle registration details for the same.
                Jan 03, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was purchased tata altroz from sterling motors, solapur. At the time of booking they give quatation for RTO charges R's. 63587 and told that they give receipts if this amount to me after registration. But I was received receipt of Rs. 61887 only. When I call them regarding this they say that rs 1700 was for agent fee. This is clearly cheating.
                  Jan 01, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata Altroze XT delivery delayed yet, and customer care not call back they only say call back is arranged our representative...
                    Sir, I was Booked Tata Nexon from Grover Trade Links(P) Ltd. Breilly (UP) on 09th Dec 20 and I paid 21000/- for Booking amount...
                    Dear Tata Motors Cars
                    I purchased Altroz XZ on[protected] and it's been almost a month and completed 1000 km. on 14th...