Tata Motors

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (604)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tata Motors Photos

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

I have booked Nexon XZA+ petrol from Venkata Ramana motors, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad on 10th November 2020. The committed date was 25th December 2020 but till date no contact from dealer. When I connected with dealer, dealer executive asked me cancel the booking as Tata is not providing vehicles in a speedy manner.The people in the showroom are restless and just saying that cancel me if I am not ready to wait.This is sheer negligence from all levels of tata. I request to look into the issue atleast now to do the needful.

A.V Lakshmi

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Abhishek Kumar Sinha from Bairia Ballia. My complaint is that Puneet Automobile Ballia, which is the branch of Puneet Automobile Azamgarh, promised me to give 15 Janbari in tata altroz xz gray color and took all the money from me for 878602 rupees when it got all the money, now almost every month for almost a month. I am being misled by promising to give the next day. Please help me in this problem. Thank you.

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked nexon xz+ on 28th oct 2020 . Its 105 days / 15 weeks to booking. But still date dealer or company not delivered car. They committed 10 to 11 week.

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked Nexon XM petrol from Bafna motors Pune on 9th November 2020. The committed date was 25th January 2021 and on paper delivery date was after 3 months but till date no contact from dealer. When I connected with dealer, dealer executive asked me cancel the booking as Tata is not providing cars to dealer. When I connected with Tata, they are saying they will not provide cars to dealer and ultimately asked me to cancel the booking and book from other showroom. Other showroom is also asking to wait for another 3 months and pay price as per the new prices that Tata adjusted after 21st January.
        Feb 08, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I am booked the vehicle " TATA ALTROZ XE RYTHM " as the date of "DEC 14th "in "Sri Chima Cars pvt ltd" as they are giving the estimated time delivery of 55 days but there is no update or anything as of now.(" I ordered the vehicle for the purpose of my brother's marraige that i informed to the showroom).
          Eventhough i call/message to the respective executive as well as The Manager of the dealers they are not properly give any response. They didnot even pickup my call after I asked when will you deliver my ordered vehicle.I didnt expect this from a reputed company like TATA MOTORS. I am very disappointed for the time delay and mainly the irresponsibility of the dealership/showroom management.
          So please I request tata motors to resolve my complaint as soon as possible.
          Feb 08, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked Tata Nexon with initial booking amount of Rs. 5, 000/- with Bafna Motors(Pune) Pvt Ltd on 18/10/2020.
            br...
            Altroz XE Rhythm Petrol 1.2
            Colour:- Midtown Gray
            Booked on :- 19/11/2020
            Booking name:- Hemang Padiabr...

Hi Team,

I have booked for Tata Altroz XT model in S R Tranzcars Pvt. Ltd in Coimbatore on 26-Novrmber-2020. They commited the delivery time period of three weeks from the date of booking.

Today(05-February-2021), Still now there is no proper responce from the dealer and cars was not even allocated. Everytime when I call them they ask for excuse and they ask for a period of week. Then again it continues.

Even they commited for Free extended warranty which will be triggered to my email address if delivery date delays more than 30days. Now it's more than 2 months and still now car was not yet assigned.

Really frustrated and thinking of moving to some other best brand.
            Feb 05, 2021

Respected Sir,
              I, Ex-Sgt Bharat Kumar Sarkar, have the honour to request you to look into this matter with utmost...

I Have booked a Tata Nexon XZ+ on 5th Dec with KHT Motors Bangalore, and dealer had promised a delivery in last week of december or by max first week of January 2021.
              But its already been more than 2 months and i havent got the vehicle.
              Feb 18, 2021
              Its not yet resolved, No one has contacted me on the complaints
              Feb 04, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have booked Nexon on Oct 19 2020 from a dealer in Pune. The commitment was given that the vehicle will be delivered in 11 weeks. Hoever it has been more than 3 months now and the vehicle is not delivered. Apart this when we approach dealer there is no response to our phone calls neither they have any confirmation on delivery date.
                Feb 03, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked tata nexon 21 dec 2020, as i complete around 1 and half months i do not get any update.
                  Gola ganpati tata motors
                  Haldwani nainital
                  No delivery date update given by dealer side.
                  Feb 03, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked TATA NEXON XM on 18 Dec20 from Brindavan shelters pvt. Ltd. Kanpur, U. P. Before booking...

Sir
                    Me TATA NEXON XM WHAIT booking 24 Nov after 70 days delivery not confirm date me Nd showroom talk me your car not billing mein office so help me sir
                    Delivery delayed
                    Feb 02, 2021

Feb 10, 2021
                    Updated by Pradip Chaudhari
                    They have not resolve my complent

I had referred my friend to Tata and he purchased Nexon car, which was delivered on 22 July 2019. Till now I didn't get the referral benefit they have offered, I have called them several times and they only say "let me check". I didn't get any response form dealership 'Metro motors, Karnal' till now. The referral points that offered by TATA is such a fraud program. Even TATA or dealer doesn't know about this. If you are not able to provide some incentive for referral, then don't promise for that. I want to file the case in consumer court. I want to know the escalation matrix for this.
                      Feb 02, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Tata Tiago from Sagar motors on 31st December 2020 during year closing by taking car loan from Sagar Motors....

I have purchased the Tata Yodha 1700 Model from Tata Motors Nagaon Dealership, Assam. It has been more than a month I am unable to proceed for making RC due to non approval of Temporary Registration by the dealers. After several calls they have not responded till now. Kindly do the needful at the earliest else I will lodged an FIR against the dealers.
                        Feb 01, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Have booked Tata Nexon XE petrol on 3rd Nov 2020 with Wasan Motors Chembur Mumbai Maharashtra
                          Wasan Motors committed deliver of my above car by 6 weeks but till date 31st Jan 2021 I have not received my car delivery. Please note that its been 90 days (Over 12 Weeks) I want to escalate this matter to the Senior Higher ups of Tata Motors.

Best Regards
                          Ketan Joshi
                          Jan 31, 2021

Dear All,
                            It was with great pride that I decided to choose TATA Nexon over other foreign brands as I was looking...