Tata Motors

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (607)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tata Motors Photos

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

Altroz XE Rhythm Petrol 1.2
Colour:- Midtown Gray
Booked on :- 19/11/2020
Booking name:- Hemang Padiabr...

Hi Team,

I have booked for Tata Altroz XT model in S R Tranzcars Pvt. Ltd in Coimbatore on 26-Novrmber-2020. They commited the delivery time period of three weeks from the date of booking.

Today(05-February-2021), Still now there is no proper responce from the dealer and cars was not even allocated. Everytime when I call them they ask for excuse and they ask for a period of week. Then again it continues.

Even they commited for Free extended warranty which will be triggered to my email address if delivery date delays more than 30days. Now it's more than 2 months and still now car was not yet assigned.

Really frustrated and thinking of moving to some other best brand.
Feb 05, 2021

Respected Sir,
    I, Ex-Sgt Bharat Kumar Sarkar, have the honour to request you to look into this matter with utmost...

I Have booked a Tata Nexon XZ+ on 5th Dec with KHT Motors Bangalore, and dealer had promised a delivery in last week of december or by max first week of January 2021.
    But its already been more than 2 months and i havent got the vehicle.
    Feb 18, 2021
    Its not yet resolved, No one has contacted me on the complaints
    Feb 04, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have booked Nexon on Oct 19 2020 from a dealer in Pune. The commitment was given that the vehicle will be delivered in 11 weeks. Hoever it has been more than 3 months now and the vehicle is not delivered. Apart this when we approach dealer there is no response to our phone calls neither they have any confirmation on delivery date.
      Feb 03, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked tata nexon 21 dec 2020, as i complete around 1 and half months i do not get any update.
        Gola ganpati tata motors
        Haldwani nainital
        No delivery date update given by dealer side.
        Feb 03, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked TATA NEXON XM on 18 Dec20 from Brindavan shelters pvt. Ltd. Kanpur, U. P. Before booking...

Sir
          Me TATA NEXON XM WHAIT booking 24 Nov after 70 days delivery not confirm date me Nd showroom talk me your car not billing mein office so help me sir
          Delivery delayed
          Feb 02, 2021

Feb 10, 2021
          Updated by Pradip Chaudhari
          They have not resolve my complent

I had referred my friend to Tata and he purchased Nexon car, which was delivered on 22 July 2019. Till now I didn't get the referral benefit they have offered, I have called them several times and they only say "let me check". I didn't get any response form dealership 'Metro motors, Karnal' till now. The referral points that offered by TATA is such a fraud program. Even TATA or dealer doesn't know about this. If you are not able to provide some incentive for referral, then don't promise for that. I want to file the case in consumer court. I want to know the escalation matrix for this.
            Feb 02, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Tata Tiago from Sagar motors on 31st December 2020 during year closing by taking car loan from Sagar Motors....

I have purchased the Tata Yodha 1700 Model from Tata Motors Nagaon Dealership, Assam. It has been more than a month I am unable to proceed for making RC due to non approval of Temporary Registration by the dealers. After several calls they have not responded till now. Kindly do the needful at the earliest else I will lodged an FIR against the dealers.
              Feb 01, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Have booked Tata Nexon XE petrol on 3rd Nov 2020 with Wasan Motors Chembur Mumbai Maharashtra
                Wasan Motors committed deliver of my above car by 6 weeks but till date 31st Jan 2021 I have not received my car delivery. Please note that its been 90 days (Over 12 Weeks) I want to escalate this matter to the Senior Higher ups of Tata Motors.

Best Regards
                Ketan Joshi
                Jan 31, 2021

Dear All,
                  It was with great pride that I decided to choose TATA Nexon over other foreign brands as I was looking...

I was booked a TATA Nexon xz with my father name on 30 nov 2020 and got a confirmation to get a vehicle on 25th janauray 2021 from the delaer Kaveri Motors .
                  But today they didn't delivered the car and telling some reason .
                  So, i dont like to take a delivery wheras planning to cancel my booking . Need your help
                  Delivery Delay
                  Jan 26, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Nithyanandam located in Tirupur district. My contact number is [protected] / [protected]
                    I have purchased a passenger...
                    I have applied on monster for the tatamotors recruitment...I got a call from HR Akanksha from number [protected] and said to...

I have purchase the Tata altroz on Nov. 8 and till now I haven't got my RC. Tried calling the dealer multiple times either they're cutting my call or not responding it. Kindly help me to get my RC.
                    Jan 22, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase new Tata tiago xt in 2020.in this car horn is not working good.and I was complaint in Tata motors in fatehabad and Hisar showroom but they have no change my horn.i am not satisfied for Tata motors service.
                      Jan 22, 2021

Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is to bring in your notice that, I am Regulapati Jayasree residing at Karimanagar. I am...
                        Hello, I have booked Nexon XZA+ red, petrol on 27th October, at Bafana Motors Pune, but have not recieved any communication...