TimesofMoney Customer Care

Shinu Pillai Janardhanan

Pradeepkumar Theckinkattil Prabhakaran

Rahul Ranjith Pai

Load

TimesofMoney related photos (722)

TimesofMoney Complaints & Reviews

Times Of Money Gw — regarding payment

Rahul_naik303 on Nov 23, 2018
Today I purchased the course for 640 INR on udemy site and even my money got debited from SBI bank account but still no course...
Complaint category Online Shopping

TimesofMoney — google play purchase failure

Kinjal Patel10597 on Nov 23, 2018
Hi sir/madam
I recently made purchases in pubg mobile o[censored]c cash worth rs 799 twice
1st on 21/11/2018
2nd...
Complaint category Banks

_Ashish on Nov 22, 2018
Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 21nov at 11pm via internet banking. Costing rs.799 for uc credit of 660.

My account has been debited for the same amount but no uc cash was credited to the game. It shows in my sbi account that the money went in times of money limited.
Its a huge sum of money and i'm worried for the same.

Customer care centres are unreachable

Reference no. - igaeupuvw3.

Please see through my problem.
If possible give me refund or credit my uc in my pubg account.
Did you got your money back or not cause Same happened with me
_Ashish's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 26, 2018
Ya real site nahi hai
Consumer select karna es Mai Jane Kai bad..😎

TimesofMoney — in app purchase of pubg mobile [Resolved]

Sadab741 on Nov 22, 2018
    Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 21nov at 11pm via internet banking. Costing rs.724 for uc credit of...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (17)Complaint category Banks

Afridjaitapkar on Nov 21, 2018
    PUBG MOBILE GAME:- I Purchased UC in pubg Mobile Game using 799rs. Money got deducted But Didn't Get UC in game Please sir i request You check it the problem. I request you sir you send pubg game UC our my money trasfer to my Account you know Pubg game
    I purchased very carefully 799rs i don't no
    What was worng sir. Once again i request you help me.

pubg
    I had made a purchase of 799 rupees for pubg game today. Due to some problem the payment page got stuck and i had to close that. When i reopened the app, i didn't got my order and my money was deducted from my account. Kindly look into this and refund the amount again to my bank account. Transaction number :IGAEUOTDI6

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

TimesofMoney — 8 ball pool payment is deducted from my account and purchase failed

[email protected] on Nov 21, 2018
      I have purchased a gift from 8 ball pool game payment is deducted from my bank account and purchase failed kindly solve this...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

srihariblaze on Nov 20, 2018
      I recently brought a course from udemy app. The name of the course is cracking the violin code! The ultimate violin masterclass. Still the course remains locked behind purchase button although my accounts being debited the specified amount (Indian money rs 640). The purchase was conducted through times of money limited and the reference code is igaeuikye7. Kindly refund the amount or unlock the course. Upon payment no confirmation was recieved on my mail. I even checked the spam box. I have attached the reciept and sms i recieved from my bank account and the screenshot of the course.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

TimesofMoney — a course bought on udemy through this gateway

ANIESH KARTHIK on Nov 18, 2018
        I bought a udemy course for rupees 640 by paying through times of money gateway. The money was payed from my account but yet...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Education

TimesofMoney — timesofmoney pro evolution soccer myclub coins purchase- amount deducted but item not received

Arjunkov on Nov 9, 2018
        I have tried to purchase 100 myClub coins in PES 2018 of worth Rs.79 today. The payment was shown successful but the coins...
        Complaint category Online Games

TimesofMoney — pro evolution soccer myclub coins purchase - amount deducted but item not received [Resolved]

Arjunkov on Nov 9, 2018
        I have tried to purchase myclub coins through google play two times each worth rs.799 for purchasing 1050 coins each. Both...
        Complaint category Online Games

Amit3086 on Nov 3, 2018
        Amount deducted but payment has not been made. I have purchased daily expenditure licence and i have done a payment to google play store of inr 99 on 01/11/2018 at 4.00 pm, the amount got deducted but payment has not been done to google play store. Please refund asap

The reference number for the payment is: #igaerjgfz3

amount deducted but payment has not done
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

arjun47f on Nov 3, 2018
          I purchased a pubg mobile uc cash worth
          Rs 1949 money is deducted but the uc
          Cash didn't get then i saw the transactions
          Of my bank account (State bank of india)
          Through net banking it shows

To transfer
          Inb times of money limited

Ref no - [protected]igaerlpra4

So i hopefully to you a quick action
          Against this type of transfer.

money is deducted but the equipment didn
          money is deducted but the equipment didn
          Updated by arjun47f Nov 10, 2018
          I complained on 2nd of November 2018 about my rupee 1949 deducted by net banking (I bought a UC cash and money is deducted but the equipment didn't gained)

Company name = INB TIMES OF MONEY LIMITED

REF NO = [protected]IGAERLPRA4

DATE =2nd November 2018

TIME = 9:32 am

My money back to my bank account
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

TimesofMoney — didn't get the order, but money got deducted [Resolved]

Amar0101 on Nov 2, 2018

I had made a purchase of 1599 rupees for clash of clan yesterday. Due to some problem the payment page...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Online Games

TimesofMoney — failed in-app purchase on pubg mobile

SouravMohanty on Oct 27, 2018
            Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 27 oct at 12:22am via internet banking. Costing rs.1949 for uc credit...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Online Games

Falak Shahid on Oct 19, 2018
            I made a payment of rs. 249/- to purchase stocks related to the game design home. But nothing was reflecting in my in app stock.

This transaction was done on 15th octiber 2018. My bank account stands debited. Neither the money was credited back not was a given the in app inventory.

It is unfortunate that we people are cheated in this manner.

I dont know how to avail my refund.

design home products not stocked in the game

Abhiroc on Oct 18, 2018
              Amount has been deducted from my account and i have not received anything on my game account or no update yet on play store. It was from rise of civilization. Thank you for using state bank internet banking. Reference no. For times of money limited transaction of rs. 720.0 on 18-oct-18 at 15:56 is igaepctpk4. I need refund or some reply soon. Thank you

gbmoney89 on Oct 18, 2018
                I purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 17 oct via internet banking. Costing rs.1949 for uc credit of 1500.

Customer care centres are unreachable.

Beneficiary - times of money ltd

Could you please resolve this and ensure my purchased is carried out or refund my money back to my account.
                Also i can see lot of people facing the. Similar issue and i believe times of money is not a trusted portal but just a money scamsters

Pradip786 on Oct 17, 2018
                  I have purchased pokar chips 3032rs. Second time in a day but not credited in my zynga pokar account
                  Debited amount in my bank account
                  So what can i do
                  The bank messages in below

Thank you for using state bank internet banking. Reference no. For times of money limited transaction of rs. 3032.89 from a/c ending 3194 on 16-oct-18 at 22:27 is igaeowpaj2.
                  Spin kharida tha 220 700 ka aaya nai

Shomik Biswas on Oct 15, 2018
                    I made some in-app purchase for the game pubg mobile, bought uc money worth inr 3999 via netbanking through my sbi account.
                    The money was debited from account but the purchase failed and also doesn't show up in google play store order history.
                    It shows in my sbi account that the money went inb times of money limited.
                    Its a huge sum of money and i'm worried for the same.
                    Ref no. - [protected]igaeonhkb5

I've seen quite a lot of complaints regarding this online, many haven't been solved, really worried and will take further action if problem not solved.

Either follow through the purchase or kindly refund the money.

Waiting for your reply.

See image attached.

failed in-app purchase
                    Updated by Shomik Biswas Oct 20, 2018
                    Money refunded
                    I had purchase a game pack of value 650 rupees in king of avalon at 7/8/2018 11:13pm through my net banking of sbi the payment is deducted from my account but i didnt received the pack i purchase transaction reference number is IGAENEKSF2 PLEASE REFUND MY AMOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
                    They refunded the money, but still don't know what happened.
                    SouravMohanty's reply, Oct 27, 2018
                    How did you get the money back
                    How did you get back the money
                    What process did you follow, just posted here, thats all?
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Harsha_A_S on Oct 11, 2018
                      I purchased a course worth 800rs from udemy google play app, on 9th october 2018. I made the payment through google play which redirected to sbi net banking and the money was transferred to inb times of money limited, but the course has not been purchased. So i please request you to either refund my valuable money or complete my purchase.

My transaction reference number: [protected]igaenkelu3

money deducted but product not purchased
                      I have purchased an item and made payment from SBI net banking. Money is deducted but I haven't received the item nor any refund. My payment ref is -
                      [protected]GAEMWPNK8.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                        Samsung
                        cheating customer on service and service not provided
                        (0 minutes ago)
                        Patanjali Ayurved
                        Complaining about order me app
                        (14 minutes ago)
                        Garena
                        Ending the pink diamonds collection
                        (17 minutes ago)
                        Lodha Group
                        smart buy - refund of eoi amount pending
                        (17 minutes ago)
                        Ecom Express
                        shipment not received-status back to rto