UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL]

New Delhi
Landmarks:Opp. Patel Chowk Metro Station

Load

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Complaints & Reviews

Application coupon number u - q[protected]
Applicant name sushma shukla
Applicant pan card no-fftps5314j
Dob-01/07/1961
Status your application is withheld for processing.
Region northorn region [ name mismatch between itd data and application data, dob. Mismatch between itd data and application data ]
Objection reason objection marked -
Click for mismatch details

Sushma shukla

My pan card is completed but not dilivered to my address
pan card no-AGUPI8514M
Client Name-INDRAWATI
Mobile-[protected]
My Pan correction Application coupon no- U- Q[protected] last one moth tow time i have been send document as adress proof & ID proof my Aadhar Card but status show withheld for possessing please update my pan details as per my aadhar.

Those who have digital signature certificate can only correct pan thru online from nsdl. Uti is taking there on sweet time...

I have applied online application for new card on 28 august 2017 and had submitted the fees with the online payment portal. But today on 15 september 2017, i have checked the status for pan card and it is showing as - your application is withheld for processing. And objection reason marked - [ ao details not valid ]. I am having requirement of pan card so please process my application as soon as possible.

My details are as:-

*name-suhagiya shailesh kumar ramehsbhai
    *application no - u-g[protected]
    objection reason
    Sep 15, 2017
    Please process my pan fast .solve AO problem.

Ack no[protected] Name Summayya Bandulal Attar these application is withheld for processing & i have submitted the valid document so please provide my pan card num soon Application form 49ASr. no[protected] Raibag PSA code 3KN74320
      Application Coupon number U[protected]
      Application Type For new PAN Card (Form 49A) as a Resident Indian
      Applicant Name SUMAYYA BANDULAL ATTAR
      Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
      Region SOUTHERN REGION
      Objection Reason Objection marked - [ AADHAAR matched using Demographic details (partial).The Application will be processed on submission of valid documentary proo ].
      I have submitted new pan card in my sister on 22/01/2017...but i can't get pan card ...name--Sowmiya coupon no U-N[protected]
      I have applied for PAN CARD ON[protected] with a coupon code[protected].but after 1 month when i checking PAN CARD application status, it showing PAN CARD successfuly dispatched with another name(PAN NO-ANQPV9915L)...how is it possible ??????SO plz plz help me and suggest me what i have to do now.

Sir
        She lady very poor plz genrat and send this lady's pan card plz
        I request you. Plz sir
        Very long time apply plz send this pan card
        Application no a[protected]
        Ramvati
        Status application is withheld for processing. Marked for objection -
        Region northern region
        Apply date 22/07/2017
        Objection reason pending for aadhaar biometric authentication. Reauthenticate at any/nearest branch office of utiitsl.
        It's been one month that I have not received my mother's pan card which is waiting for opening a bank account. If the pan card is not there a cheque of 30000 thousand will be waisted. I kindly request you to help me in issuing the pan card.

Dear Gajendra Gajendrasingh,

You are requested to visit the nearest UTIITSL center for Biometric authentication. If you done the Biometric authentication means your application will be processed.

Anguraj K

Pan card application status
          Application/coupon number u[protected]
          Application type: for change/correction in...

I have applied for new pan card in july month with application no[protected] but the same is withheld with remarks uidai no not matched i have clerify with uidai and they confirm everything is ok at their end i have appied again in 30th aug 2017 now again the status i have got is withheld as the uidai no is attached with pan no.
          I am unable to understand the problem as there is no any no and mail id which revert me plz resolve the issue if you can
          i wiil submit pan card application form vide cupon no[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] but till yet after sending of document no step has been taken
          My pan application no is u - a[protected], pan card is success ful pan no alout but not dispatch my pan card so please dispatch my pan card.

Sir i apply pancard on 13 july 2017. From 2 month my application status showing your application is with held for processing....

Hello sir/madam
            I had applied for my pan card on 30th june 2015 and today is 14th august 2017 and still i have not received my pan card.
            Is this the way how you deal with your customers? I tried calling on all the possible numbers and have sent you so many emails regarding my pan status. But everything is going in the bin as there is not a single response from your side.
            Kindly look in the matter and let me know my pan status and when will i get it. Thank you.

Acknowledgement number - [protected]
            I have submitted new pan card in my sister on 22/01/2017...but i can't get pan card ...name--Ramya coupon no U-N[protected]
            I have apply new pan card on 22/01/2017..But i am not received yet ...My coupon no u-n[protected]

Dear sir
              I applied pan card on 11/08/2017 and my coupon no is[protected] in utiitsl office. But the status shows that provide a documentry proof but i have send my proof by mail and courier on 09/09/2017. So plz process my pan application as soon as possible

Coupon no:[protected]
              Appilcant name :prashanth p

pan no not allotted

Its been more than 4 months now that i been chasing every possible source for my duplicate pan card status, whether it was reaching utiitsl's office online or through phone. Nobody cares to even answer the line or respond to the mails.
                I have no clue how on earth can i possibly know where is it stuck and how soon can i receive my card.
                I just so handicap without my pan card as i do not even have a copy of my lost pan card.

Following are the details, if i can get an earliest response on the same

Pan card no - airpa1181d
                Coupon no[protected]

I had lost my original pan card (Airpa1181d), on applying for a duplicate one i was send a new card (Fvyps6801k) which i have surrendered too.
                Ack no[protected]

How soon can i expect a response on this?

I am applied for date of birth correction.
                  Pan card number. Ejpps0790p

Applicant name marimuthu sathishkumar
                  Region southern region
                  Objection reason objection marked - [ aadhaar not matched using demographic details. The application will be processed, subject to successful biometric authenticati ].

Application type for new pan card (Form 49a) as a resident indian
                    Applicant name mayan mayakannan
                    Region southern region
                    Objection reason objection marked - [ uid authentication mismatch and poi/poa/pdob proof given as copy of aadhaar ]. - application will be processed after deleting aadhaar, provided valid poi/poa/podob other than aadhaar copy are submitted/attached with this pan application.
                    Please relese with held processing

Dear sir:

Please find my details below.

Application type for new pan card (Form 49a) as a resident indian
                      Applicant name subbramani malar
                      Status :your application is withheld for processing.
                      Region :southern region

(Objection reason :objection marked - [ aadhaar matched using demographic details (Partial). The application will be processed on submission of valid documentary proo ].

Please clear the withheld status and process my pan card as soon as possible. Thank you.
                      Very urjunt for banking purpose
                      Sep 16, 2017
                      Sep 16, 2017
                      Updated by SITHU KALAI

I am not received my pan card, but in enquirer status pan card is dispatched on 23/11/2016. My name is pallapu maheshwari my pan card no. Is dgppm1245d.

I request sir/madam please re send the pan card this address
                        Mrs pallapu maheshwari
                        Gunasheela surgical & maternity hospital
                        #1, dewarn n madhava rao road, basavanagudi, bangalore - 560 004
                        Mob no [protected]

Dear sir
                          I have applied for a pan card in the month of april 2017. But i have not received that till today.
                          My pan card application no is u-g[protected]. My adhar no is[protected]. My address is village+post-madhawapur, district-deoria pin code-275409. My contact no is [protected].
                          How can we got my pan card plz help me. Plz reply this comment.
                          Sep 12, 2017
                          Updated by bovs
                          Not received my pan card

Hello uti department,

To be honest, this is not a good customer service. You take months together to process a pan card and you keep raising objestions simply and will not even let us know what is to be done further.
                            Here is my coupon nimber :[protected]
                            It says that your application is withheld for processing... Plz let me know what should be done to complete it and get my pan card... Y is it so hard for u ppl to make the process fast... U took a minimum of three months to let us know there was an objection raised with aadhar card... Plz process the application there is nothing wrong with aadhar card. Plz do it as it is mandatory for us.

Coupon number :[protected]

I have submitted the application for obtaining new pan card, but now an objection for that is raised that objection marked - [ aadhaar matched using demographic details (Partial). The application will be processed on submission of valid documentary proo ].

I have been submitted all the proofs while applying for the same.
                              Please do needfull, its already taken 2 months from which i was applied.

Dear sir

I have applied for pan name correction with all necessary proofs attached.
                                The applicant stands pending as noted below.
                                Application type for change/correction in pan card details
                                Applicant name chidambara subramanian balasubramanian
                                Region southern region
                                Objection reason objection marked - [ aadhaar not matched using demographic details. The application will be processed, subject to successful biometric authenticati.

I apply for duplicate pan card but its not delivered to me. Status of my pan card shows returned undelivered. I also contact with gpo but they were says your pan card not not come here.. Please resend my pan card.
                                  Pan card no.-gpops7300c
                                  Name of pan card holder - seema sharma
                                  Application id-a1391155
                                  Coupen id -629830
                                  Mo no.-[protected]
                                  Adrees - 167, dhal mohalla,
                                  Vill post todaraisingh distt - tonk
                                  Rajasthan pin 304505
                                  Gamin invest mulya opc private limited,

apply for pan card, but not detail any, information not available.
                                  pan no. is AARFG5374L, but not delivered.