VRL Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to VRL Travels

Having problems with VRL Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by VRL Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

VRL Travels

VRL Travels Website

VRL Travels Head Office Address

Giriraj Annexe, 1st Floor, Circuit House Road
Hubli
Dharwad District
Karnataka

VRL Travels Phone Numbers

VRL Travels reviews & complaints(395)

I had a transaction failure on booking a ticket through VRL portal on 16'th Dec-2022 and amount of RS2294 was deducted from my account. Its been nearing 2 months still i have not received the amount from them, Even though iam following up with the VRL customer care through email and call but it proving to be of no issue, Can the complaint be registered and can be taken forward to take necessary actions against VRL entity.

VRL order id 3483251

You have provided a seat in a junk bus instead of providing sleeper for both o[censored]s resulting in trauma and sickness.

rest assured me or my friends will never travel through vrl.

On Friday, 13 January, 2023 at 11:41:02 am IST, rao jagannatha wrote:

This is to bring to your notice poor service rendered during our travel as per ticket details given below

1. we were given seating and...
    I Dr S.M Awanti had travelled by VRL BUS from Gulbarga to Udupi on[protected], on that day bus got delayed to start from the starting point of address, near jewari road, ambabhavani temple- kalaburagi, main offiice, inspite of this half an hour delay, then for night dinner bus was stopped for night dinner at 10 pm at chille restaurant which was between bagalkot and hubbali. The drivers made us to wait for more than 1 hour fifteen minutes....
    I am Bangalore to Bijapur bus booked ur pick up bus electronic city very very bad service very delay time

PNR No 29046187 dt 8/11/22 travel date 27/11/22 suddenly on 26/11/22 received call from vrl customercare stating bus cancelled putting me in embrassing state and asked me to cancel my ticket further in refund they deducted Rs20 kindly explain the circumstances for cancellation of bus and deduction of amount in refund

I was traveling to dharwad from vapi ...still i m in bus...bus came at 2.45 ...the driver didnt cared about time ...I was waiting and and the very last minute they called and said the bus is late..they even didnt stopped for lunch ...very disappointing amd negligence from vrl ..hence forth I wont travel from this bus ...disgusting

Amount transferred but not booked you have received amount

Was traveling from Surat to Bengaluru on 11th November 2022.
            The bus got delayed by more than 2 hours and all the passengers were not happy with the service .
            This has happened for third time when I boarded the vrl bus.
            Requesting to kindly improve the customer service and also the condition of the bus is not that good according to the high charges VRL takes from the passengers.

Requesting the authorities to kindly investigate as soon as possible

Here I attaching bus number - MH12TV2348, and we are travelling from GOA to Hyderabad on 01/11/2022.I don’t know why you are keeping the bus drivers and service mens in the bus even they are not keeping the luggage in the bus luggage section passengers itself doing that and if the bus stopped at restaurant and your drivers locked the main door and how can you dictate like that. If the old persons how can they spend 20 minutes time outside...

I am a regular customer of VRL travel As I was booked my ticket From Nagpur to Pune on 31st Oct 2022, My bus number is MH12TV1661 / PNR No[protected] / Seat No - U24 / Coach type - New A/C Sleeper Coach,
              It’s breakdown in Aurangabad and I unable to reached at office on time, and its become
              Absent, Now second time I have faced this issue with VRL, Now in the festive season we pay a highly amount as on the basis of only trust as we reached on time..
              Now I want my fare return as I pay for a good service..

We have a journey from banglore to surat and pickup point is anand rao circle, benglore. Bus time is 7:45am and we reached at 7:20am but bus was came at 8:00 am we didn't have time issue we know about that after loading of luggage i just for purchase medicine behind the vrl office. Time was 8:15am and I'm back side of bus and shouted for stop the bus and my friends who's inside the bus he's also try to stop the bus but driver refuse it and...

Not Happy with VRL bus, today bus supposed to reached Belgaum at 9AM and it got reached 11AM,

We have some urgent work to be done ..bus took more than 12 hr in bus from Bangalore to Belgaum ... Also there is no traffic also

Drink n drive...
                  This is Aasma Lambe here, i was traveling in the bus no MH12UM1090 from mumbai to Bangalore my ticket number TR no 22108863 Date 01/10/2022.

At first the driver was arguing for the pick up point, later he said there is no place to keep the baggage in the bus, he made a call to someone and asked to speak with them, when i told about that i had my posting in Bangalore that time they allowed to carry my baggage.

Later...

Regarding Delivery-Docket No [protected]

This is not a complaint but a request to the Director for starting their bus from Sirsi karnataka to Mumbai we passengers from Sirsi are facing lots of problems to travel to Mumbai, We do not have any good service from Sirsi.
                    This is a humble request from all the passengers from Sirsi
                    With regards,

Not delivered the consignment yet. consignment no. [protected]

KA 25 AA 5984 - The helper/driver doesn’t even have sense how to respond to a customer. Rude behaviour of the person and didn’t even acknowledge to stop for washroom when the customer is travelling so far. Really ashamed with the disrespectful behaviour of the helper/driver.

Travelled on 17th Aug from Bijapur to Hospet.
                          Name Ramnath Pujar
                          TRNo:21833444 VIJAYAPURA HOSAPETE Bus No.KA25C6974

Booked tickets from Red Bus. The drop off clearly showed Hospet. When on board the driver informed me that the Bus would not go into the city and I would be dropped off at the bypass. I was dropped off at an unknown location about 4-5 km away from hospet at about 11.15 at night. The place was totally deserted and no transportation available at all. This was completely unacceptable. Anything could have happened to me. This is terrible travel experience and VRL is to be blamed totally.

Spent 1000 rupees to reach desired location. VRL should bear this expense and ensure they treat passengers safety as their priority.

Dear team, I am travelling from Pune to Nagpur thru bus MH09EM4156. Pick point mentioned on my ticket was CHINCHWAD, OPP PRADHYAPAK RAMKRISHNA MORE PREKSHAGRAHA. NEAR P.M.T.BUS STOP, whereas
                            VRL person (mobile [protected]) called me 10min before the departure & changed the pickup point to Big Bazar which is very dengerous due to heavy traffic.

This kind of insensitive behaviour spoils the VLR image. Next time i will...