Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 4, 2022

File a complaint to Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail

Having problems with Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail Phone Numbers

Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail reviews & complaints page 116

This is Chanchal Saha give a order to Whaaky.com for online shopping on 28/11/2015 by Debit Card..My order no is S80106123 . But still now they cant courier my order or i cant received my order...
Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 23, 2015
Updated by freechanchal
Still i have not received my order...But give a order to Whaaky.com on 28/11/2015 by Debit Card and order no is S[protected]...

Hi All, This is fraud company and don't buy any product in their website : Whaaky.com I have booked order # S[protected] for MI 20800mAh Power Bank + 2 Branded Jeans @ 999 for Rs.999 on 31st Oct 2015, with lots of follow-up with both Email and customer care number... resulted with No response. Finally on 28th Nov 2015 got message that my order has been dispatched through PROFESSIONAL courier Consignment No. DEL[protected], but again checked with courier company this is fake consighment numbers. cheated me again. Can anyone Initiative to block this company website and take legal action against them..

I purchased a product solar powebank in website named www.Whaaky.com . I paid 799to that product by payment under citrus through internet banking... From that time onwards no one responded for my mail, call and they provided tracking id is fake .please take a sevier action on this frouds...websites ..

Hello SIr, My name is Ashutosh Kaushik My mobile no- [protected] I am writing this forum regarding whaaky.com. This is totally fake company and they are not ready to respond anywhere. Actually i have ordered a couple of SONY POWER BANK of 2nd November 2015 and i mailed many times to know my order to [protected]@whaaky.com but they were not responding and after 1 month above on 10th December i received my order very low class and that both item is not working also. I have placed this ordered by credit card. I would like to refund my payment. Thanks Ashutosh Kaushik

I had ordered sony power bank, and i got fake duplicate product. my order no. S[protected] . i mailed them regularly and they told me to send it back. after that i have sent it back but from then i have not got any reply from them. i have mailed them several times but they are not responding. I am helpless as they are ignoring, very cheap firm. Help me in getting a 100% refund.

I have dont want order I am RAJVEER SINGH . On 30 Sep 2015 I ordered a product which contains 5 shirts with price of 999 . On site information is that your product comes to you in 4- 7 days . I do online payment for it . refund my money quick . ORDER NO-S80954471 Reference NO-S[protected]

I had ordered t-shirt from this sight on 15 November.after placing the order I received this sms Dear Customer, Your Order S[protected] has been confirmed. You will receive an SMS as soon as your shipment is dispatched. I got a call on the 8th of December from this numbe[protected].stating my order has come.This person did not allow us to open the package till we gave money. He took the money and went. Wen we open the parcel.we saw all used tsirts.i tried calling the customer care i was not able to get through. I have also sent them a mail but have not got any reply. I had also receive this sms Your shipment[protected] ordered on www.whaaky.com will be delivered by Ecom Express today. Value of the shipment is Rs.849.0.

Iam bokked 2 sony power banks-om sai on 23/11/2015 bookking no S[protected].two days before iam received your parcel .ordered item is totally changed 2 damaged Mi power bank is inside the parcel.it is cheating iam complaint against you.Whaakky .com is a damaged item selling dealer.1049/- already paid COD charges

My Order ID : S[protected] S.No Item Name Order No Qty Estimated Dispatch Date Price 1 2 Koutons Jeans @ 749 S[protected] 1 Ships in 7-10 business days Rs. 749.0 3 Sony Head Phones @ 449 S[protected] 1 Ships in 7-10 business days Rs. 449.0 5 7 Linen Shirts @ 1499 S[protected] 1 Ships in 7-10 business days Rs. 1499.0 I received 2 jeans and its not what they promised, its some cheap low grade Jeans, also, i emailed them about my issue and they have not even tried to contact me back, the number they mentioned is not working. I am helpless as they are ignoring, very cheap firm. Help me in getting a 100% refund.

The 5 koutons shirts are very cheap and poor type like second hand shirts.so I want my money back otherwise I submit the FIR against you for fraud malfunctioning...

This company sended not working products to customer and also not respond to customer this company provide failure products so please don't take order in whaaky.com This company was cheated to customers
                      Don't buy products on whaaky.com because this company provides failure products and old products

This company send product to customer not working products, I think this company taken failure products from manufacturing companies that products send to customers.

I had placed an order for men accessories bearing order no.S[protected] on 02/12/2015. I have already paid the amount through internet bankig. I have not received the men accessories till now. I tried calling their customer care. They never pick the call. I even have mailed to [protected]@waaky.com several times. No reply till now.my mail id:sanjeev.[protected]@gmail.com.

Sir, bade dukh ke saath suchit karna pad raha hai ki maine aapki online shop ko date[protected] ko order no- S[protected] diya tha joki muzhe aaj tak bhi nahi mila hai, jabki iski payment mai advance me hi apne credit card se kar chukka hu. Mai mail ke madhyam se kai baar aap se nivedan kar chukka hu ki aap is order ko cansel kar dijiye aur mera paisa mere bank a/c me vapice bhej dijiye, lekin abhi tak bhi mera paisa mere bank a/c me vapice nahi aaya hai.aap ka costomer care phone to koi uthata hi nahi hai.date[protected] ko 08.14 a.m per mere mobile no…[protected] per ek call mobile no….[protected] se aayi, jinhune muzhe batya ki ve aapki site waahkky.com se boll rahe hai, aur unhone muzh se kaha ki aap mera order cansil kar rahe hai aur mera paisa mere bank a/c me vapice bhej rahe hai, unhone muzh se mere credit card ki sabhi confidental information janni chahi, jis ko maine batane se mana kar diya, tab unhone muzh se kaha ki yadi mai ye details nahi batata hu to vo mera paisa vapice nahi bhej sakte.mahodya ji aap muzhe ye batye ki kya ye call aapki jankari me hai ?aur kya aap kisi costomer se uske credit card ki confidentel information puch sakte hai ? yadi aap paisa vapice bhejne ki niyat rakhte hai to kya aapke pass hamare credit card ki aavasayak detail nahi hai ?are sidhi si baat hai ki jis a/c se hamne apne order no S[protected] ke liye aapko paisa bheja hai aap sidha usi bank a/c me paisa vapice bhej sakte hai. isi traha ki ek or call date[protected] ko 01.23 p.m per moble no [protected] se aayi.unhone bhi isi parkar ke baate ki.mahodya ji mera aapse phir ek baar vinaram nivedan hai ki aap mera paisa usi bank a/c me vapice bhej de jis bank a/c se maine order no S[protected] ke liye payment aapko bheji thi, thankyou My mobile no……….[protected]

Dear sir, I saw there are so many customers who are cheated by whaaky.com and till now they don't have received any response from the company. My humble request to you guys please take necessary action against this fake online portal. At least they will not cheat other people.

I had bought 5 combo shirts recently. In that some are already used once, some are dirty, some are teared and not even the size and color are matching. When I tried to complaint them they are not even ready to lift the call. ORDER NO. S[protected] PRODUCT NAME: Buy 5 Casual Shirts @ 799 ORDER DATE:[protected]:24:11 DELIVERY DATE:[protected]:35:00.0

Deal id: S[protected] i ordered cloths items in whaaky online shoping portal on 11th nov 2015, its delivered by late and duplicate product delivery on nov month end. same think my friend also ordered memory cards but its not working.so, please kindly take necessory action in this company for futher

Ordered in Whaacky on Nov 11. As of Dec 9, 2015, the product is not yet shipped based on their website. There is no reply for the calls and emails (no proper reply)

I had placed an order for Sony power bank bearing order no. S[protected] on 07/11/2015. I have already paid the amount through my credit card. I have not received the power bank till now. I tried calling their customer care. They never pick the call. I even have mailed to [protected]@waaky.com several times from past one month. No reply till now.

I had placed an order for sony power bank bearing order number S[protected] on 07/11/2015. I have already paid the amount through my credit card. I have still not received the delivery. There is no response when i contacted their customer care through phone and my e mail. The delivery status of my order is shown with a - when i checked trace delivery.Pl help me....