Tikona - slow speed and no help from customer care.

Tapas Ghosh
complained about 10 times to the customer care of this company no responce from the concern team or the department. the customer care service is worst, executive are not ready to help any of the customer. they do not have any complain direct no. no contact to the corporate office. please help me.

Comments

Dissatisfied - 500 C plan

It is painful that I have not received the broadband connection @ my house after 1 months of our registration in BSNL. Went to the Telephone office 3 times.

too slow download speed & all d time disconnected internet gateway - for home use

hi,
i got internet connection 15 days before and i have activated HOME500 plan so that during 2am to 8am there is a free download.
upto now whenever i tried to download files from any website, it just gets download speed of 10 to 12kbps..

one more thing all the time in SETTINGS>NETWORK CONNECTION>INTERNET GATEWAY comes disconnected only..

my phone no is (02637)259950
navsari-396445
gujarat
india...

poor connectivity, low transfer rate etc. - Sify Broadband

I have lodged a complaint on 16-12-08 with complaint ID:7932240 and since then I have lodged 3 more complaints viz: 7951059, 7963627 and 7968200 with regard to the same problem i.e: low transfer rate, slow browsing, no connectivity and till date my complaint has net been resolved.

This being a prepaid connection with 256kbps speed, I have lost nearly 10 days of connectivity and I even requested the call center guys to make good the lost browsing days with a compensation pack, and they agreed to do so, but not given any such package.

This is very bad on a company like Sify which is a Nasdaq listed company to do so by ignoring the bonafide claims by their customers.

Please resolve and my login Id is Swamykh.
harish

even customer care say i was right but no action taken - Personal

my letter to customer care .. came with reply that there was no problem.

my intension was not to get the difference balance around 65paisa. but the customer care people say and agree that there was some error that my plan was gprs13 but along with it gprs of zero rental plan also activating at the same time.

i have all the idea customer care recorded audio. and i am from andhra and audio is telugu language
recorded audio file
*********************************************************************************************************
hi. i am a customer of idea mobile. i would like to request you that after registering two complaints there was no fair action taken place with regarding to my extra deduction from the idea prepaid account . (i personally request plead download all 3 attached conversations done while taking complaints which prove that i am 100% sure and problem exists in the idea system) 3-1-2009 i was having Rs 145.14 and till date i was only using Rs13 idea gprs13 package and in between i have only used a single call of Rs 1. Now on 12-1-2009 at 1.19pm the balance is. Rs 26.59 . as per in actual the account totals should be Rs27.14 a prepaid balance. I would like to request please play the recording audio files attached with this email. To find the behaviour reponse of customer care of idea people. The two complaints 65352060 and 65688195 both were taken with realisation of errors occured due to idea system side problem. But till date customer care people confidently trying to overdemand that there was no fault or no extra deduction done with my billing. I feel i will get back your replies very soon.
**************************************************************************
harish

here is the direct download file of recorded customer care..
www.3druns.com/audio/AudioRecorded.zip
D
harish

i forget to mention all this is regarding to my idea mobile

slow speed & get disconnected during night unlimited period - Home-500c

Respected sir,
I am using using Home 500-c plan. In the morning hours the speed of internet is very slow. When I start downloding in during night unlimited period, it disconnected frequentely. Some time I am downloding and it is near to finish, it will be diconnect and ask to connect BSNL.It is waisting lot of time because I have to start downloding from the begining. For 5-10 MB downloding it is taking near about one hour. Please do needfull.

hello my name is priyanka p bhoir, i have subscribed for this new net service provider call tikona in dombivli ( mumbai) & my Uid is 1100222670. tikona company has shown me a very good demo of high speed internet at my residence. so i have purchased it & after installation from 1st day of there wi-fi service i am getting only 16kbps or say 5 kbps speed i have suffer a lot & every time i complaint them they just give me complaint no. & that's it none of there engg. has yet arrived & nor anyone has solved my problem . now this tikona people has sended me a payment bill & harressing me for that to pay that bill of this sucking low speed internet, iam ready to pay the bill of using the lowest speed than dail-up ( & for my foolishness to choose tikona wi-fi ), but they have to solve my problem or else i'll take action what ever it is required.anyone can come to check my speed of internet, i thought there might be problem in my pc so i have brought a new laptop but still the same. hope i might get justice over here .

USER ID :1100145909

PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR TIKONA WI-BRO CONNECTION.
I feel Tikona has the worst customer service. I have got this connection (Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh) about a couple of months before with an unlimited plan of 600kbps browsing speed. Not a day I was able to browse and download with this speed. The Access Points erected near my place was faulty and trust me till today the AP(access points) was neither repaired or replaced. I was able access internet once a while. But I use to get a monthly bill of Rs. 881 I have mailed the nodal officer of Tikona MR. Nagesh regards this issues but nobody helped me. When I called customer service and raised a complaint, the service team here was least bothered.
I tried reaching the area managers and service team, they use to abruptly disconnect my call. I am sure soon people will stop taking this connection. I have never had such bad experience before.

tikona has really bad service, they show greenary to trap the customer, once u got connection u will suffer slow speed and most of time disconnectivity, and whenever u call at customer care they just give u complaint number but no action frm there, their engineer never come to visit u, i had tikona connection but bcoz of their careless attitude i change it by reliance, dnt get this connetion otherwise u will irritate urself.
shekhar

i love tikona tikona speed is very fast.

If you are facing problem with your service provider plz contact to our any Hon’ble Authority.

The Hon’ble Authority.

THE TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan,
(next to Zakir Hussain College )
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
( Old Minto Road )
New Delhi : 110 002
ap@trai.gov.in

The Hon’ble Authority.
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
TCIL Bhawan
Greater Kailash - I
New Delhi - 110 048. India .
Ph : +91-11-26202020
Fax : +91-11-26242266
E-mail: tcil@tcil-india.com

Hon’ble Authority.
Mr. D.Madan
Deputy Secretary
Department of Telecom (incl. BSNL & MTNL)
d.madan@nic.in

They will help you. Actually i faced same problem with MTNL service. But with the help of above authority my problem is resolved. You need to send a trail mail to above authorities for ex
To ap@trai.gov.in
CC. your service provide email add

Then write your problem and send it!!!
Actually I faced mtnl broadband speed or disconnectivity problem from the very first day. I register more than 60 complaints to their customer care at 1504. But they are not resolved the issue. Their engineer told me that your speed is better. Actually i subscribe mtnl connection with 256kbps. They are providing me 178kbps or facing day to day dis connectivity problem. In six months no body resolved my problem. No any engineer visited my home for the same. Then i send a mail to respective email id's within a week they resolve my problem and now a days i am getting 293kbps speed from last 8 months. I tried it works.

VERY BAD SPEED...VERY BAD SERVICE...CERY POOR SIGNAL

i am also suffering same problem of slow speed.i have taken up 600kbps unlimited connection.some days it work in slow speeds and in some day it goes out to death.really worst isp.

Hi! Frns, Alike you i am also a tikona user. I had had same experience of good speed initially. To be very honest i got really good speed in the first month and then the speed had depleted to a very bad speed. However i had been raising complaints since last one and half month, finally i got the number of the zonal manager and i spoke to him. He committed to resolve the problem last monday but its more than a week today and the problem is getting more worse. One more thing, Tikona is using 4g services which are actually unlicensed spectrum yet to be allotted by gov. This means they are using these frequencies illegally.So sooner or later they might face some problems from government. I had already asked them that i am not going to pay any pending bills till the problem gets resolved and the deadline to get the problem solved is today evening 6.30. And if the problem is not solved i will get the line disconnected immediately and will also force them to return my connection charges. The service from the customer care is equally bad. they are just not bothered to revert to clients and the tt is raised only after two three weeks by when the customer is already fed-up. I suggest those who face issues can figure out the contact details of the ZM or speak to Sunil Nair who is heading the service dept for networks in the head office. You can easily get their head office no in bhandup by googling it.

I hope the above info will help you.

Dipesh Gandhi
unknown

tikona Sucks... Speed what they have promised to provide n what they are providin is totally different, m only getting 25-30 kbps instead of 150 kbps. This guys sucks. I have been suffred a lot due to their this stupid n non-professional approach. If any body out there who is reading this comment n have some authority please do me a favor. cancel the licence of this fraoud company cos they are playing fool with the people by making false commitments.

thanks.

slow speed - individual

net surfing is very slow and slow download speed
marketing person said that download speed is 150 kbps no other hidden calculation brouser mentioned download speed is 150kbps and right I got evry time 70 to 95kbps only so this is not good for consumer misguieded and make foolish thing make clear and true speed to the consumer

Worst & Cheap services - Tikona wireless internet service provider

I applied for a new connection on 13/2/2010 and still this company guys not at all bother to fix my connection.Even the area manager is also irresponsible.....

Tikona business is all about cheating innocent people. Their service is pathetic, slow and frequently no connectivity (daily average 4-8 hrs). THEIR BAD CUST CARE is another reason why i left the service after using it for 2 weeks and took back AIRTEL once again .

never try thier sevices half the time their network is down.speed is also slowest. after seeing their services and network MTNL AND BSNL HAVE BECOME SO GOOD

Tikona - slow speed and no help from customer care.