ABN AMRO Customer Care

Delhi

Bad

ABN AMRO Complaints & Reviews

MANI KANT JHA
We were shocked to hear from the Banks that our names are listed in the Defaulter List of CIBIL.

We have paid and settled all our dues till date and have the settlement letters from the concerned financial Institutions & Bank on their letter head that the full & final settlement has been done and there are no dues pending from our end.

We do not know which Financial Institution has reported our name in the defaulter list.

This is utmost unfair for a customer who is sincere and has settled all the dues and has never defaulted in any way.

We have never received any information from CIBIL asking for a confirmation if the name of a customer is listed in defaulter list whether is it correct?

We seek justice to get our names removed from the defaulter list with an immediate effect.We are ready to give all the proof and settlement letters issued by the concerned Financial Institutions provioded we are given the details of the same.

Please help us.

MANI KANT JHA
Respected Sir,

Recently i applied for a Car Loan. I was shocked to hear from the Bank ( Axis Bank ) that My name is listed in the Defaulter List of CIBIL.

I have paid and settled all our dues till date and have the settlement letters from the concerned financial Institutions & Bank on their letter head that the full & final settlement has been done and there are no dues pending from My end.

I do not know which Financial Institution has reported My name in the defaulter list.

This is utmost unfair for a customer who has settled all the dues.

I have never received any information from CIBIL asking for a confirmation if the name of a customer is listed in defaulter list whether is it correct?

I seek justice to get my name removed from the defaulter list with an immediate effect.I'm ready to give all the proof and settlement letters issued by the concerned Financial Institutions, provioded I have given the details of the same.

Hence i request u to be kind enough to help me to resolve this issue and Clear and remove my name .

The Control No Reflected in my Cibil List is :[protected]
K.N.Srinivasa Prasad.
D.O.B- 10/01/1970
PAN No.BBVPS6290P

Please help .

K.N.Srinivasa Prasad
Respected Sir,

Recently i applied for a two wheeler Loan. I was shocked to hear from the Bank ( HDFC ) that My name is listed in the Defaulter List of CIBIL.

I have paid and settled all our dues till date and have the settlement letters from the concerned Bank on their letter head that the full & final settlement has been done and there are no dues pending from My end.
This is utmost unfair for a customer who has settled all the dues.

Please help me.
With Regards
Sikat Saha
D.O.B- 17/10/1979
PAN No.BALPS4916D
Same happened with me. Could you pls let me know did any body help you in this regard through this forum or not.

Best Regards,
Anjali

Shalin Niranjanbhai Zinzuwadia
    Pl. go through below mail.

I was complained to ABN Amro.....
    [protected][protected][protected][protected]
    From: Shalin Zinzuwadia [mailto:[protected]@ratnamani.com]
    Sent: 07/12/2009 4:52 PM
    To: [protected]@in.abnamro.com
    Subject: Complain Against Credit card No.:[protected]
    Importance: High

I have an ABN One credit card. Credit Card No. is.[protected].

I have already Settled my a/c with your bank, and all payments are paid as per schedule as mentioned at the time of settlement with ABN AMRO Bank Executive.

After completion of settled amount new statement has been generated. Regarding this I was called to your customer care service, and they have reply me that last payment is paid after schedule.
    I have attached Settlement letter, so, go through it and tell me where is any schedule is mentioned. If you have any problem with settlement schedule, you have to inform me in advance in written correspondence at the time of settlement.

Please take this matter seriously. This is very HORIBLE for A reputed bank like ABN. So, pl. clear my a/c on the base of settlement.

Waiting your positive reply in favor of me,

BEST REGARDS,
    Shalin Zinzuwadia
    M-[protected]

Bank replies me......

Dear Mr. Zinzuwadia,

This is with reference to your email dated December 7, 2009.

We would like to inform you that as per our records we have offered you a settlement of Rs.17300.00 on 14/07/2009 to be paid in one installment on or before 31/07/2009.

Since we have not received the payment as per the settlement plan hence the settlement was void post which we offered you a resettlement of Rs.16500.00 on 19/08/2009 to be paid in one installment on or before 31/08/2009.

Please note that again the payment was not made as per the settlement plan hence the settlement was void.

Kindly note that if we are not in receipt of payment as per the settlement plan then the settlement is considered to be null and void.

We wish to inform you that your request for resettlement on your card account has been duly noted and referred to the concerned department. An officer from our Service Excellence Unit will be in touch with you in the next six (6) working days.

You may also quote the reference number [protected], in case you need any further clarification on the above resolution.

Assuring you of our best services and best wishes for a fabulous year ahead.

Yours sincerely,
    Client Response Unit
    *********************************************************************************************************************

ASHUTOSH KUMAR RANJAN
      This is to inform you that I, Ashutosh Kumar Ranjan, presently hold the Credit Card (Credit Card No. [protected]) of ABN AMRO Bank. Further I want to inform you that the Bank is charging the various kinds o[censored]nnecessary charges like Bank charges, late payment charges and all other charges showing in the bank statement and the clearing agent of the said bank called me at any time for the payment o[censored]nnecessary charges and disturbing me at any time.
      Sir
      H.R./Manager,
      Credit Card Division, Barakhamba Branch, C.P.New Delhi.

I have credit card no [protected] [protected] valid from 05/06 to 06/09 I have regular payment till 31/0508 vide R.NO.47963 received by Mr.Vaibhav Verma. Yesterday I have received a phone from Mr.Rahul from ABN Barakhamba Branch, C.P.New Delhi and he absue me. I had request last 6 to 7 months kindly give me the settlement letter but no body care about my request. Every month told me i speak from barakhamba branch kindly pay Rs.2300/-only i will give the settlement letter Rs.22000/-instead of Rs.39000/-approximately.
      I had told to Mr.Rahul i have a one settlement letter of my friend
      Mr. Rana Pratap, R/O 153, gali NO.13 SAROJINI PARK, SHASTRI NAGAR, NEW DELHI 110031, his Card No. [protected]out standing amount Rs.44, 345.51 as on 16.04.2008 i will be give you a proof Ref.DE[protected] dated 16, 2008 settlement amount is Rs.25000/- in two instalments Rs.12500/-16.04.08 & 15.05.2008. In my case my outstanding Rs.39000/-approxi.so i have request to the bank authority kindly look into the matter
      immediately. OR your bank H.R. said Rs.1850/-p.m.in 24month
      settlement.
      s.k.wahal
      212 sector-12, r.k.puram, new delhi-22.
      +91 [protected]

ABN AMRO Bank — Non Delivery / dispatch of credit card statement

The bank has not been sending / delivering the statement of account of my credit card bearing no [protected] since the date of issuance of the card despite repeated request / reminders over phone and in writing. Due to non delivering of the statement of accounts, bank has been charging late fee and other financial charges. The practice adopted by the bank is quite illegal and unjust.
      call no [protected]

Card Services sign In. ABN AMRO.com — undue demand

savita nayyar
        i am surprised to see the latest statement of my credit card no.[protected] of abn amro bank,which shows...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Credit Cards

RAVI KUMAR
        One payement from ABN AMRO BANK for credit card is coming against my name. As I have not taken any card from them and they also have confirmed it. I am sending their reference no. [protected] dated on 16 july 2009 i receaved the mail.As they are saying that I myself have to go mto CIBIL for removal of my name. I am sending my communication with them as an attachment. Consider the matter as early as possible and remove my name from CIBIL.

Credit Card — Removal of name from Cibil

I was using credit cards of Standard Charterd Bank & HSBC Bank. Due to some descripency in billing i stopped paying my credit card bills as even after several complaints to the bank my issue was not resolved. Later, both of agreed on a settlement amount & i did make the payments. I received No Dues letter from both the banks but still my name is appearing in CIBIL which is hampering me in taking fresh loan or credit card.

I hereby request you to kindly remove my name from the defaulter list as i have already made the payments & have the Settlement letters from both the banks. I will be really greatful to you if you can resolve my issue on priorty.

Akshat Mishra

The members of the cibil have to update your profile and remove dues from the already submitted cibil by them. I suggest that you may approach the above said banks and ask them to do so.

If you have more doubts do reply...
        [protected][protected][protected]

Akshat Mishra
        I want to know that my name is there in satyam list because i had dispute with few credit card company regarding balance transfer and annual fees.Pls let me know so i can put my stand to resolve issue
        Sachin Shrirang Deshmukhe
        A/5, Best Swasadan CHS Ltd, Liliya Nagar, S.V. Road, Goregaon(W[protected].
        DOB: 15/11/1976
        Dear Mr. Mishra,

Kindly note that in every cases of SETTLEMENT ; in a prima facie, Banks use to incurr a huge financial loss and thats what as per the guidelines they reserve the right to refer your card details to the negative database/regulators such as CIBIL which appears as " WRITTEN OFF ".

Further CIBIL [Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited] is a neutral service provider and the reports are purely based on data reported by various members. It is an informative database of all customers having any kind of financial liabilities (past/current and good/bad) with all the financial institutions. This database is updated by all the financial institutions on a periodic basis with regards to the payment track of customer. Hence, he customers name are never deleted but are updated on a periodic basis in the database.

So in order to give you a better advise, you kindly put a mail to SCB on head.[protected]@in.standardchartered.com and for HSBC on [protected]@hsbc.co.in, sathya.[protected]@hsbc.co.in, [protected]@hsbc.co.in.

You may write me for any further assistance.

K Rajneesh
        Head
        INDIAN CONSULTANT GROUP
        ( Expert in Banking Disputes & Grievances )
        Email : [protected]@indianconsultantgroup.com
        visit us : www.indianconsultantgroup.com

Abn Amro Bank (Credit Card) — Name in CIBIL

I Paresh Mishra holding credit card of ABN AMRO Bank, my credit card number [protected] due to some financial crises i unable to pay the due amount in 2006 but i dont have any intension to default the card in May 2007 i want to clear all the dues as a part i deposited Rs.6500/ & Rs.3000/-at Juhu branch & cleared all the dues of the bank, after 1 year i.e., in 2008 i applied for a credit card for Standard Chartered & it has got rejected when i try to find the reason i found that the ABN AMRO bank shows me as a defaulter & thats the reason why my credit card application has got rejected when i approach ABN AMRO bank call centre they says that it is going to be remain the same.I request you to kindly find out the way from this problem as no finance institution is ready to provide me a credit card nor loan.
        Looking for the long and fruitful relationship.

Please accept this request as early as posibble and do the needful.

-Paresh Mishra

ABN AMRO Bank — Why my name is in CIBIL

Sir/Madam,

I had forclosed my ABN Ambro credit card no.[protected] on 4th Oct 2005 after paying the final payment of Rs.7669, closure amt was given by callcentre executive after the heated arguement over the safety net charges. Safefy net charges was put without my concern. I asked the executive to reverse all the safety net charges 7 we had an heated arguement. After that i had decided to cancelthe card & asked her the same. She said, I can't cancel the card, if there is an outstanding in the card. Taken the closure amt and paid same on 25-oct-2005 & received the card cancellation letter from Delhi on 10-Oct-2005.
        After reciveng the letter from the bank, I was under the impression card is closed, but fact was that they didn't initiate the card closure, because of which card was reported to CIBIL for deliquency.
        I have never defaulted in my lifetime, but still my name is there in CIBIL.I had approcahed many times to your local office in hyderabad & interacted with one shilpi singh. She assured me that, she will reverse the safety net & close the card.
        Later I got to know that shilpi singh was terminated from the services.
        Last month, I approcahed Mr.Hussain, recovery manager, who has reversed the card and asked me to pay Rs.50 and closed the card & given a closure letter on 26th June 2009.
        I unable to avail loan from any bank because my name is there in CIBIL.
        regds
        Vinay

Credit Card — Removal of my name

Request you to remove my name from CIBIL since i have received NO DUES COMPLAINT from the concerned Credit Card Company

ABN AMRO Car Finance — NEED OF NDC

SUMIT AGARWAL
          I HAVE TAKEN A LOAN FROM ABN AMRO BANK DURING 2006 AND IT WAS REPAID BACK LONG TIME BACK.
          BUT SINCE I M NOT ABLE TO...
          Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

v suresh

I am a ABN AMRO Credit Card customer. I had opted for the Good Life program of ABN AMRO.While I am accepting the Offer they told me so many offers in all the shops, and the welcome will get delivered by 2 to 5 weeks, but i got the kit after 3 months, that too the kit got opened, I was denied to take that but courier boy told me that speak with good life program. I try to reach good life program around 100 times but not able to reach.

Then I decided to revert back the offer and spoke to "ABN AMRO customer care" they have given the good life noida address,So I returned all the items, whcich i got from them. After that I waited 4 months to get my money back and requested around minimum of 20 times to customer care.They are not ready to reverse back.I also sent so many mails to concern department.But no use.

Kindly assist us on this matter.

v.suresh

I am a ABN AMRO Credit Card customer. I had opted for the Good Life program of ABN AMRO for my Honeymoon. I had informed the marketing person about my requirement. The marketing person had informed me that the welcome kit gets delivered usually within 2 weeks & it is surely delivered within 5 weeks. He also told me that in case what he told me does not match my requirement then I can get a full refund of my money. But I have receivd the Welcome kit after approx a month & a half & that too the kit was open. We requested the courier guy to wait while I call Good Life number but i was on hold for quiet long & the courier guy could not wait for so long. Hence for the security of my account I did not accept the parcel. Then it was too late to plan my travel. I then requested them to cancel the Goodlife program & requested them to refund the full amount I have paid but they refuse to do so bluntly. Also the representatives spoke to my in a very rude manner. I have also requested them to provide me the recording of the marketing representative & the customer care repersentative but they have refused to so. I have called them on number of occasions but they have been very rude & denied me of reversal.

I had also contacted the ABN AMRO bank but they are not ready to take the ownership of their Goodlife Program. I had purchased this offer only because it was mentioned that it is "Goodlife program of ABN AMRO" the marketing representatives also pitch using the words "We are calling from ABN AMRO BANK".

Kindly assist us on this matter.
          i also last by fraud vinayak from yehmail.com 13 lac . i went to his placce jaipur from tamilnadu . and i stayed 2 month in hotel . i treated me like a begger not pay a single rupee. may b i suside within a fewdays . 13 lac and my invest ment lone etc nearly 20 lac i lost by yehmail .fraud vinayak.

anyone may contact me i have all evidence his all cheque bounced .i have 100 % prooff .

[protected]@gmail.com

my id contact me
          I took the good life program last year. It was really nice. All the offers were helpful in one way or the other. Although i couldn't utilize all of them becase didnt get time.
          I take services of offer which very nice.. Enjoy a lot at holiday with my family.. It is a unique offer from bank.

pankaj kumar pipal
            Ref: abn amro credit card no [protected]
            Name pankaj kumar papal.
            Add: jn2 / 13 /b-8 , mahalaxhmi appt. sector-10, vashi , navi Mumbai in code. 400703.
            Mobile no. [protected]

Sir in the year 2006 I was offered this credit card by telemarketing guy of your bank and I was told that this card is absolutely free and no charge like joining fee or annual fee will be charged. But after receiving this card and on the first stated I was charged of joining fee and taxes. So I called your bank and asked them to discontinue my credit card I was asked to return the cards back by cutting it in four parts which I did. After that I use to still get the monthly statement so I again request to your bank as I was not using by credit card as I was discontinue . I was promised that it will stop and no dues were left. But now after 3 year I have come to know from cibil that I have some outstanding with your bank on my above credit card. So on 18/11/09 request no.[protected] to send my my latest statement as I have not got the statement for last two year and even request your executive to settle down my due so that I can payoff and have a n.o.c. from your bank to submit to cibil. I was told that I will receive a call in next four day. I waited for four day and as I didn’t receive any call I called back o 23/11/09 request no.22428451 I was told the same thing to wait for four day. But I didn’t revise any call .than I request again on 27/11/2009 but same result so I called today i.e. 4/12/2009 request no. [protected] and I have been asked to wait for two more days for the phone call. I will request please. Please let this be the last time. I want to settle my due as soon as possible so that I can get an n.o.c. from your bank. So that I can have clear statement with cibil.
            Hope my request will be process as early as possible with positive results.
            Pankaj kumar papal

Hiren V. Shah
              Hi All,

I have been working with ABN Amro Bank Since 17th April 2006, I had taken a Employees credit card I used only once for Rs. 175/- and was following up with bank for statement and customer care 24-hour contact no. for which name to make patment but there no proper response and communication. Then suddenly after 3 month one person from customer care is calling myself and telling me to pay balance due amount with interest fine of Rs. 600 and total amount of Rs. 775/-. I got really shocked and paid only the amount of Rs. 175- which i had utilized. Then the customer care & recovery team came into picture and started communicating in bad languages.And also they used to call my home and started harrasing myself & my Family. I got fedup and one fine day i cut the credit card in 4 peices and sent to credit card department for cancellation. Then also the were calling me upto few months. Now one day i got surprised when i saw some deduction in my Person Salary account. They have literally deducted Rs. 400/- from my person salary account without any intimation to myself. And when i confirmed with them they are telling me that this was due for long outsanding dues so we have only deducted the interest on the charges. It means that they will go on continuesly deducting in such a manner whenever they want without any intimation to myself. I am sending the snapshot of my account and mail which i have sent credit card department.

Hiren V Shah/NL/ABNAMRO/NL
              26/11/2009 10:25 PM
              To
              [protected]@in.abnamro.com
              cc
              in.[protected]@rbs.com
              Subject
              Re: Credit Card Payment directly debited from My account without any Intimation.

Hi All,

I need to inform yourself that I had once only used ABNAMRO credit card for purchases of Rs. 158/- .
              Since then i didn't receive any statement or intimation from bank for payment due towards usage to card. I continuously followed up on customer care no but i was always getting phone line busy and when connected they said the systems not available. Since i didn't knew which to make payment for usages. One fine day a customer care person is calling myself and told myself that you have to pay Rs. 158/- and Rs. 400/- towards fine. I told i have not received and statement of yours so I will only pay the usage amount as is the fault of the credit card department and not myself. Then i paid the actual usages amount of Rs. 158/-/

Later on the credit recovery agent started contacting me and harassing myself with bad words and insulting me, I got fed up and cut the card in four pieces and sent for cancellation.

Still I was getting calls from recovery agents that you have to pay fine of Rs. 2000/- and then I told them that i have cancelled the card so you cannot call myself now.

But sill it continued. Now surprisingly they deducted from my salary account Rs. 400/- without my intimation.

I need to know who gave this right to deduct these charge directly from my account. Its totally unethical and unbelievable for me that a any bank is recovering the credit card fine amount in this manner.

I don't think the Reserve Bank Of India has also framed any such guidelines or Act overpowering bank to touch employees personal account by deducting directly from their account without intimation to them.

I want clear & detailed explanation for this and need to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please find attached snapshot of the deduction from my bank account.

Hi All,

Please respond this mail.

Thanks & Regards,

Hiren V. Shah
              UK Cost Analyst
              ABN AMRO Central Enterprise Services Pvt. Ltd.
              West - 237, Empire Complex, 414 Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai - 400 013, India.
              Office: +[protected] | Fax: +[protected] | + hiren.v.[protected]@rbs.com

ABN CC Card — CC Charges/ Not intimating the Customer

Am a customer of ABN since'2003. At times, it is a error from human that i don't get my STATEMENT on time for 2-3 months. Even i am paying/ paid to the bank for no fault of mine. Since, there occurs these type of miscommunication, have the bank has any authentication that it delivers to the Customers as it mentioned on the reverse side of the statement.( Terms & Conditions)! The bank officials says, it is only a intimation, ebery communicaton is to proper and should not be breached any time.

Perpose/ Reason of this mail:-

1. I have raised a request for non-receipt of the Statement for this month Eff'22nd Novemver ( Req No:[protected]/16/11/[protected]@1.10pm IST)attended by Zebair( that how he told)

2. I instructed to raise a log for " CANCELLATION OF MEM FEE", which should not get effected on my card. Since it is lifetime free( as told by " SALES PERSON").

(Req No: 95261517/15/10/07) attended by sunil.

3. I also asked "SUNIL" to raise an complaint for " NON-INCREASE of CREDIT LIMIT" which has not happend till this time. ( Req No: 97458023/15/10/07) attended by sunil.

For the point No: 2 & 3, as per the CC officer, i should have reced the CVommunication earliest by 30/10/07, but till this time, nothing has been inititated from the BANK END ( CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - zero).

When i was talking to yday to MR. ZEBAIR, to report the non-recipt of STMNT, i shcked to see that, there is a request which is been raised for the Conversion of my Pur balance to EMI.

The log No is ( [protected]).

We all are professional, we knew mathematics..

Scenario:

Pur AMT- 8000; EMI- 2140; Tenure : 6 months.

When calc- 2141*6= 12840- (Pur AMT) = 4840 as INT.

No one in this world would agree to pay 60% of Int for pur of Rs. 8000

Investigate and reply where went wrong and what is the reason behing the above.

Action:-

Being the affected Customer by the Bank, and lost faith in its Credibility. I require the following..

1. Waive the Int on EMI.

2. Send the Acct STMNT within due date.

3. Find the person who is responsible for this, punish him.

4. Apology letter from Bank.

I believe this mail is read by Man not machines/ System generated STD reply's. Further, how this EMI is effected on my CARD, when I am not the requester! IS SOMEONE USING MY CARD WITHOUT MY CONSENT/KNOWING FROM BANK SIDE?

I am also marking a copy to u, where i feel i am not in safe hands in this Bank. Please look into this elobarate mail, protect those customer who all are affected by this type of actions from BANK.

PLease revert on this MAIL.

Best regards,

Vijay.

ABN AMRO Bank — Forced Debit in my Account for Credit Card without any Communication or checks

Hello Sir / Madam,

I bring to your kind notice that an amount of INR 64461.25 has been forced debited from my ABN Amro Saving Account (my salary account for over 3 years) without any communication to me; and I seek your help in crediting the said amount back to my account, asap.

I wish to inform that I have stopped using ABN Amro Services since early 2006 and I quote the reference number:[protected] wherein the ABN Amro executives have acknowledged my concerns and willingness to STOP having any further relationship on credit cards ([protected] ) because of various reasons, mentioned below.

They clearly communicated to me about my No-Dues to the Bank thru reference Number: [protected]; when I escalated the subject after being harassed by multiple and abusive calling agents of ABN Amro.

Now, I am so surprised to see the irresponsible behaviour of the bank to force-credit my account and all my effort to reach them to provide details, have failed!!
              I feel so vulnerable at the high-handedness of such Banks who have no transaparency and the lack the executive commitment to do customer service, than hold them by neck at their whims and fancies.

Here are some of the reasons for my unwillingness to use the ABN Amro Credit Card services:-

(1) Insurance charges levied without my approval
              (2) Reversal requests for Non-receipt of statement, does NOT reverses the Service Charges
              (3) Reversal for Annual fee, as I was offered the card for Free ... did NOT lead to reversal of Service charges
              (4) Even after the said subject was heard and agreed by the TeleBanking executive, it was NOT updated into the system ... else I would Not be receiving incorrect statement.
              (5) Lack of efficient customer care executives and accountability towards resolution.

To my clear understanding, transparency and proofs, I have always paid for all the purchases done by me.
              In case, you or your staff has details of ANY purchases undertaken by me, which have NOT been paid for; please write back to me with clear details and I will be more than happy to pay for; But please do NOT stoop so low that you have to debit money from my account, with legitimate NO proof of my non-payment for my purchases.

With reference to my umpteen previous communications, I request them to reverse all illegitiamte charges and credit my money back which has been siphoned from my account without any due diligence. I hope that you do understand my concern and look forward to your necessary support.

An Email dated 10th May 2006 from me, to ABN Amro executives is also attached below for your kind perusal.
              If you need any specific information, please feel free to call me.

Vikas (+91 [protected])
              sir my card no [protected] i june month total outstanding cleared amount 10131 rs/-without infor mation july 121.40 paise charged you are not sending statement and we have my cellno you are not sending the message and also your are charged 400 rs/- this is cheeting me now please imidietly block the c ard . please give me any clarification [protected]@gmail.com and my cellno [protected] thank you for your cheeting service
              DEAR SIR TODAY I GOT A LATTER FROM SIDE BUT I WANT INFORM U THAT I HAVE NOT CREDIT CARD O[censored]R BANK PL. CHECK N INFORM ME IMMEDITLY RBS/FSRJ/40538 SANJAY KIRIT GANDHI 7/2 MAHARANI INDIRA DEVI ROAD BEHALA KOLKATTA[protected] PH. NO [protected]

ABN AMRO Bank — Without intimation the card was suspended

Dear People,

I was using Abn Amro Bank Credit for 3 years, recently i went abroad and came back and I wanted to pay one of my bill online and there was no other option to pay the bill except through credit card. When tried the card was suspended, when i contacted the credit card department they have suspended because I dint use the card for more than 6 month.

The worst situation is, they have not intimated me anything about suspending my account.
              I am requesting them to issue a new card, but they are not giving me a new credit card as the bank have stopped issueing cards.
              The customer care executive are doing the worst job, very pathetic service also and rude to me...

I wish i could do something...
              from last two months i am not reciving statement. and also my mobile number is changed from [protected] to [protected].

Ramnish Ghai
                I have been using the ABN Amro Gold Credit Card since past few years and I discontinued using the ABN card services sometime in Jan09 when I had a dispute around late payment charge I was keen on getting reversal on. While conversing with the Customer Care executive, I was advised by the lady on the phone that I shud discontinue using the card and make the necessary payments. I told her to cancel my membership & since then, if you see my record, I have not picked any transaction on this card.

In April 2009, I spoke to your collection agent and she helped me identify some pending payments amounting to Rs 4045/- and assured me that if I make this due payment immediately, my account will be nullilfied and I will not be called back for any claims going forward. That my late fee and other charges will be reversed since all these late fee were charged after I discontinued with the card services.

For a month everything looked as if things have settled but I was shocked to see a recovery note which was couriered to me in Jun09 stating I should make another payment of Rs 9802/- else my case will be forwarded to CIBIL. Since then your collection agents are also calling me day in & day out.

I would like to settle this issue imemdiately, however I am not keen on making payment for reasons not justified to me. I fail to understand how your bank can continue to charge me late fee even after I discontinued using the card services. I understand that there are no pending payments on account of transactions from my side and all these charges are pertaining to late fee / penalties.
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

ABN AMRO Credit Card — Wrong debit in my A/c not reversed after repeated follow-up

santoshkumar67
                  I, Santhosh Kumar P, was using an ABN Amro Credit Card bearing no. [protected] for near about 5 Years till Feb-2007....
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Rohitesh garg
                  This is regarding the fraud transactions happened using my ABN AMRO credit card on 17th Aug 09. I already raised the dispute with complaint No.[protected], and also sent a letter as suggested by ABN AMRO customer care. But I am still suffering with ABN AMRO Bank card till date. ABN AMRO Customer care is telling that since Rs. 3706 transaction is not resolved in my favour, so I need to pay for the fraud transaction, for which I am not responsible.

Seeking help to check the unfair practice of ABN AMRO Bank.

Thanks and Regards,
                  Rohitesh Garg

ABN AMRO — Abn Amro Fraud

Hi i am ali from bangalore i was looking for personal loan a guy called me from abn amro his name is Kumar phone number [protected]. i did not had address proff as i moved my house recently he asked me to pay 5000 rupees as he will make a address proff for me with an tata indicom connection i gave him and now he is just bullying around me, . this is a serious problem i gave him money because i was showed abn amro bank details. can some one get hold of this guy because my circumtances are very bad i am in a very bad financial status and this fruad is very bad i am completly broke now please can some one help to get my money back please email me.

ABN AMRO Credit Card — Fraud Transaction

I had Credit Card of ABN Amro. I had buy 2 medicine from online payment worth 400/- on 16-Oct-09 but after some days on 2-Nov-09 2 transaction worth Rs. 5971.41 (Total Rs. 11942.82) had done on my account . I quickly phone on customer care for that transaction and they block my card....But after submitted despute form still they asking for that money....and i received daily 2-3 calls for that...i cannot understand what to do.???

Please guide me...

My Name is NAYAN DINESHCHANDRA PATEL

Nayan Patel

ABN AMRO — Credit card Fraud

Dear Sir
                  I was holding a credit card long in 2005-06 with ABN AMRO.
                  My all payments are always on time and no pending payments against my purchases.

I cannot remember the card no exactly but may the no is [protected].

But few weeks earlier a got a call from Royal Bank of Scotlands that they have taken over from ABN AMRO and I have Rs 2000/- pending with them.

They have used ugly words with no ethics and threatened for no reasons.

I have no amount pending with any credit card till date..

It is really frustrating for me to get calls from them for the no reasonss.

Kindly help me out of the situation.

Rgds/Prasun Deb Thakur(Mob:[protected]

Purvi Somaya
                    To ABN Amro Credit Card

I had used a ABN Amro credit card for one month in 2005. I was told by a representative of the company that the card would be free and no yearly or monthly charges would apply. This is the reason I took the card. The very first statement there were charges of Rs.500 so I paid my dues and did not pay the Rs. 500 which I was promised would not be levied and destroyed the card. Now I receive numerous phone calls from your company talking rudely and wasting my time. Please look into this matter urgently so that this can stop.

Purvi Somaya
                    [protected].
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Abn Amro — MENTAL TORTURE, HARRASEMENT AND BAD WARNINGS.

AMIT PANDEY
                      Respected Sir,
                      My name is Amit Pandey having ABN AMRO BANK's credit card number - [protected] & [protected].i...

Laxmeeta Raizada
                      We have been harassed for the third time by a a MNC bank taking your name. This time we are being harassed by ABN Amro where they charged us for membership and some other debit which had nothing to do with us. We gave them calls and the amount was reversed but again we are charged for late payment. We have all the proofs with us. When there was no late pament or I must say there was no payments due to them then why are being charged late payment. If there is a fault with their system then they should not harasse us by sending the bills and sending SMS taking your name.

Are you people so powerful that you are bent upon disgracing the citizens of India to protect the high headed behaviour of MNC banks.

We had asked for the cancillation of the card and correction of our account. For this we were given request nos as [protected] and [protected]. Can't the bank refer to its own reference numbers before challenging us by taking your name and RBI's name.

They should not threaten us using the names of these organization as we have not done any thing wrong. If they are them there must be something wrong with the policies of the two institutions.

We were earlier harassed by Barklays and GE Money the same way when Canara Bank was on strike and they had announced in advence that the worker strike will make bank non operational. Yet these banks went in for EMI clearance. We had money in the bank but we were served notice and threatening calls from the banks that our credit rating will be spoiled as they have informed CIBIL and RBI.

We are sending the scaned copies of our ABN Amro bills which gives away the story.

Yes we will like to know what problems they have created in out rating through the institutions like CIBIL and RBI.

Harassment by using your name. Is there no security for client from your end. This is the third time we have been harassed by using your name.

ABN AMRO Credit Card — I am been Harrased

Hello Sir,

Kindly look after the matter as it is been headache to me and as I am already a heart patients. And hospitalize few month back.

Therefore, looking forward to hear some help from your end. Looking forward for your mail.

ABN AMRO Credit Card — Been Harassed

Hello Sir,

I am a senior citizen of age 61 and I am a retired person and I am been harassed by ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD. and I kept on saying that I am a jobless person and I want be able to continue to pay dues. As I need a settlement of minimum which I can pay on the my capabilities. As they are not considering my or grant my applications on this and they have thread me regarding this that will come to my home and they can do anything with me to recover the money. They have a head office in kolkata and there address and contact person is given below"

Mr. Manoj Bhandari (Branch Manager)
                      83, Topsia Road.Kolkata/West Bengal

And my card no is [protected]

And they are been using raw languages on not paying there due's.As per recessions time my son has also lost his job and he is unable to help me out at this state of time. As he was paying this payment on time. But he need some more time to clear to get his job.

Hello Sir,

Mr. Manoj Bhandari (Branch Manager)
                      83, Topsia Road.Kolkata/West Bengal

And my card no is [protected]

Ramjee Maru
                      ABN AMRO is the worst bank on this. I have been a customer for over 8 years and made regular payments for 6 years o[censored]p to 1 lac a month but their statements started coming late in late 2007 after which they started levying huge finance charges... i have made all the payments due for my purchases but they are pestering me with calls repeatedly on payment of finance charges... this bank shd be thrown out of the country...
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

ABN AMRO Credit Card No. 5415 3823 2521 3239 — No Due Certificate and cancellation of name with defaulter list from CIBIL Records

SRINIVASA RAO GORIPARTHI

I , SRINIVASA RAO GORIPARTHI have taken Credit card from ABN Amro Bank in the year of 2006.
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Ashish Gaggar
                        Respected Authority,

I onw an ABN Amro credit card, haven't shopped for more than 6months.
                        The first ever bill that I was supposed to receive, was sent late by them. But, I had proactively enquired about my bill, and tried to submit it even before I received the statement copy. [This was in February'09].
                        But, somehow, the cheque reached the ABN Amro account later than my due date. So, the levied me late payment fee. This late payment fee statement also reached me late [Mar'09].
                        Still, I genuinely paid them the late fee.
                        However, since I had already crossed my late payment feee, they sent me yet another statement saying "Payment due immediately". I have paid a late payment fee for the second time.

Had I intended not to pay my dues on time, I wouldnt be bothered to pay my late payment fee twice!
                        I have sent them multiple requests to wind up all my dues, but all on deaf ears.
                        I'm presently residing out of India, and, have specified my father's mobile number for reference.
                        They still keep harassing my father by sending late payment notifications.

I need an intervention from Consumer forum. Please help.

Thanks and regards,
                        Ashish Gaggar

ABN AMRO Bank — Easy Cash Account Late payment charges, Credit

Credit Card NO. [protected]/ Easy Cash Account -[protected]
                        This is to inform you that My credit account settlement done in the month of Aug, 07 Rs.7200/- in three instalment.
                        All instalment has been paid, but till now you have n't conformation for steelement, calls for payment[protected] why

We have sent a loan Rs. 40000/ without my intimation - after that i accepted that loan & credited on 30.11.06 FOR 24 INSTALMENT

Every month i have paid my instalemt of with in due date . 14th instalment paid, but they have charges Rs.600/- pm total Rs. 7200/- ( Seven thousand two hundred only) approx, several intimation given to them no action taken from their site.

sUBIR

ABN AMRO Bank — Charging of Yearly Fees even if I requested to cancel the card

In March 2008, I recd. a credit card bill for my ABN AMRO credit card for renewal charges. I have been told that the card was free for life and no renewal fees will be applicable. Even then they sent me the bill. On receiving their phone call, I told them to close the credit card and I am not ready to pay the bill. There were no outstandings on my credit card before the bill.

After that, I did not get any bill or response from them and again in June I got their bill with the renewal charges + late fees.

Even after complaining them again and again, they don't seem to hear us and go on sending bills with late fees.

Can somebody help in this matter or should we take law in our hands when their person comes to us?

Thanks.

ABN AMRO Bank — Charging Extra Late Payment fee

I am having an Easy Cash Loan of No [protected] from ABN AMRO BANK. I had a discussion with ABN representative and as per him there are no any Late Payment Charges to my above mentioned account. But still I have a disbelief that there are some late payment charges after paying all EMI within due date.
                        After that I had one more discussion with Customer care and there are almost RS.8000 late payment charges which has charged from the begining after doing a payment in time. I would suggest to go through attached mail very deeply.

Apart from this I having lots of Credit cards and two loans but there is no any late payment charges from any of them.

I hope your intervetion will be definately useful.

Sudhir

ABN Amro Bank/Credit Card — Credit Card Payments

I had made a transaction from ABN Amro Credit In 2006 of Rs 25000 single transaction, Before using this I acknowledge to customer about that for EMI process, He/She told me that your Amount is EMI for 24 month is Rs 1212, (plus Rs 100 processing fee only first time). Nothing extra after this. Your EMI is Only Rs 1212, for 24 months. I confirmed about this two time from bank customer care.

But when I made a purchasing, My statement show extra amount. I made a complaint for this he/she said to me, these are hidden charges, those our representative ignore to told about to you.

They had not reverse extra amount billed in my statement every monts. Then I deceide to pay only your EMI Rs 1213 nothing else to you.

My EMI closed, But bank said to me you have Rs 12000 outstanding.

ABN AMRO BANK /CREDIT CARD — Late Fee Charges

Every month i m receving Abn Amro Credit statement stating that i have to pay late fee charges when i have'nt used their card, in the main time i have spoken to their customer care service also every time they say that they will reverse the charges but they dont do so, they have given the ref no also which is :[protected] & [protected] in the main time kindly advise what to do.

Manjit Kaur

ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card — Ignorance of email regarding Late fee and Finance charges

I am using Credit card of ABN Amro Bank since last three years and I had never paid late neither defaulter but the bank has wrongly charged late fee charges of Rs.650/- and Finance charges on Balance transfer on statement dated 17.11.09. I have written several emails and call on telebanking officer but no fruitful response received. I request you to please registered my complaint and try to solve the matter.

PRADHYUMAN GANDHI
                          WE HAVE FOUND LOT O[censored]NCERTAINTY IN YOUR BILLING SYSTEM. IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2009 YOU HAVE DEBITED OUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT FOR RS. 9900 AND ALSO RS. 4500 FOR “ROYAL PRIVILLAGE CLUB” CHARGES.

I HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANY OF THESE FACILITIES FROM YOUR END NOR SIGNED ANY DOCUMENTS OF FORMS.

I WAS RECEIVING THE CALLS FROM ABN STATING AS FOLLOWS:

YOUR CALL CENTER OPERATOR MR. NISHANT FROM DELHI TO MY DAUGHTER MRS. NEHA

NISHANT: I AM CALLING FROM ABN BANK, YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FROM LUCKY DRAW OF ABN BANK, IN WHICH YOU WON THE WORLD TOUR PACKAGE FOR FREE OF COST”

NEHA: WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS GIFT.

HE MADE MY DAUGHTER CONFUSED IN THIS MATTER AND ASKED FOR CREDIT CARD NO. AND YOU HAVE DEBITED THE 9900 RUPEES. AFTER SEVERAL COMPLAINTS TO CALLERS AND YOUR CALL CENTER NO ONE REPLIED US POSITIVELY.

STILL WE ARE GETTING REPITITIVE CALLS FROM MR. DINESH, DIPAK, MS. RENUKA, MS. MUKTA AND MR. MALIK.

THE NO. FROM WHICH WE ARE RECEIVING THE CALLS IS: 011 – 40785151

THE TRANSACTION ID PASSED ON TO US IS: 975494

AFTER REPEATING COMPLAINTS SINCE LAST TWO MONTHS, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY FAVORABLE FEED BACK FROM YOUR BANK END.

NOW WE WANT YOUR BANK TO CREDIT US WITH THIS AMOUNT AT YOUR EARLIEST, TO AVOID ANY UNNECESSARY ACTION BEING TAKEN BY US.

AS I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTARY PROOFS AND RECORDED CALLS, I HAVE ALSO ASKED MY LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE TO TAKE THIS MATTER TO THE COURT AND COMPLAINT FOR THE HARRASMENT AND CHEATING / FRAUD CASE AGAINST ABN BANKING SYSTEM.

WE WILL ALSO TAKE THIS MATTER TO THE NEWS MEDIA AND PUBLICATION IF THE PROPER ANSWER NOT RECEIVED BY ME.

ABN AMRO Credit Card — Cheating case

I am Nikhil Desai and was a credit card holder of ABN AMRO bank, with the number [protected]. I had swiped the card in the month of April '07 for gold purchases worth 45000/- and then made a payment of 15000/- towards the outstanding. The remaining amount was converted to an EMI. My first EMI bounced, a lady called up an gave me an option to pay the EMI or pay the entire outstanding amount. I said i will pay the entire amount, and a guy from Roan Enterprises came to my place and collected the amount of 30447/-. I was never once told that
                          i will have to send a letter to ABN AMRO to close the EMIs.

Today ( 08.10.08 )i got a call from Simmy Rai from the consumer risk department ( ph no: [protected] )and asked about the outstanding 16270/- on the card. When i told her that i have already paid the amount and i also have all the receipts for payments made, she said that she will remove my name from CBIL, if i make a payment of 16270/- at the ABN AMRO
                          mumbai branch and she will send me a DD for 16270/- to my place by Blue Dart Courier. I went to the Juhu branch of ABN AMRO and made the payment, transaction number, SAB140664. Now she is says that she will not refund the amount to the me as i didnt sent a letter to close the EMIs.

I WAS NEVER TOLD BY ANYONE TO SEND A LETTER TO CLOSE MY EMIs, so how am i supposed to know that. ABN AMRO executive never mentioned that if i foreclose the installments, i will need to send a letter. Also the collection agent didnt mention anything. I need the refund of my amount paid 16270/- towards ABN AMRO. I have all the receipts of payments made towards ABN AMRO. also i am thinking of taking legal course of action as Simmy Rai, employee code A84, also deceived me into paying something that i have already paid

I have all the receipts of ABN AMRO duly signed and stamped for
                          acknowledgement of payment
                          Please change my mobile no to this no. [protected]
                          I was holding one ABN AMRO Bank credit card having no. [protected], which I stopped using since Sept'2005. Last statement received by me was generated on 7th Oct'05 which shows a credit balance of 76 Paise. Since than the card has not been used/destroyed.

On 18th Mar'10, ABN AMRO have put my name in Defaulter's list for an outstanding payment of Rs. 5589/-, which upon enquiring thorugh their Call center I came to know that an unknown Insurance Policy was purchased on my name, which has remained unpaid & hence this outstanding.

It was a shocking news for me as I did not purchase any Insurance Policy neither gave consent for any policy to be purchased on my name. After writing tough to ABM AMRO card services, nodal officer & Mr. Singhal, ABN AMRO finally replied that the entire amount is being reversed & they will issue me the certificate of No dues accordingly. So far I have not heard anything from them. I am waiting till Monday evening i.e. by 29th Mar'10 7 PM after which I will file the case with Consumer forum & inform Media as well.

Love Shrivastava

Love Shrivastava

Rajesh Gheware
                            This is what I wrote to ABN Corporate Service department. The issue is still in NOT RESOLVED state after filing i.e. June 1, 2009 :( I have doing numerous followups and very frustrated by ABN people's attitude towards "Making things Happen". By the way, this also happens to ABN's slogan after their merge with RBS :(

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                            From: <my email>
                            Date: Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 12:20 PM
                            Subject: How ABN Amro services its Corporate Customers? A pathetic story.
                            To: in.service.[protected]@in.abnamro.com
                            Cc: imran.javed.[protected]@in.abnamro.com

Here is the summary of the problem that I have been having with ABN Amro.

I bought MF (portfolio having folio number 5013268/46 - ING OPTIMIX
                            ASSET ALLOCATOR MULTI MANAGER FOF SCHEME - DIVI) through ABN
                            Representative for Headstrong.
                            I sold this MF on May 4, 2009.
                            I filed a complaint on June 01, 2009 as redemption amount not received.
                            Complaint #R[protected], R[protected], R[protected] (Do
                            you know why you issued three reference numbers for the same issue?
                            You need to re-think on How you operate Customer support system. May
                            be you need to consult some IT Professional to take a look at your
                            support system).
                            Dialog (email + phone) with Customer support went on for more than two
                            months with no sign of problem resolution from ABN Amro side.
                            While interacting with Customer Support, I realized that the Support
                            Executives hardly take things seriously, do not carefully listen to
                            customer's problem, lacks attention to details resulting to questions
                            on trying to understand problem again & again and most importantly
                            lack of will to address the issue to the resolution.
                            Its now more than THREE months and I still did not receive my money.

So I am escalating the issue through this email and if this escalation
                            does not solve the problem then I will have no choice to knock the
                            doors of Consumer Court and Notify the media (Internet/TV/Print) on
                            "How ABN Amro services its corporate customers?"

A frustrated and dissatisfied customer,
                            Rajesh Gheware
                            PS:
                            CIF Number : 1427726

Nitish Srivastava
                              Dear All,

I am holding an ABN AMRO Bank Credit card and the card no. is [protected]. The limit on my card is Rs.21000/=. Till date I have made payments of around Rs.46000/= but the bank claims that the outstanding is still around Rs.38000/=. Here I would also like to bring to your notice that the card is in an inactive state for more than 2 years but I made payment this month also. I had requested the bank to reverse the charges since I have not used the card for around 2 years and payments have been made by me but the bank has expressed his inability to do so.The card was issued to me by the Lucknow Branch of the Bank.
                              I would request your intervention to please help me in closing this issue at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards...
                              Nitish Srivastava
                              [protected].

ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card — Double entry of Rs. 10000 in my statement

I have abn credit card, my bank statement double entry of cash withdrawel, i already inform to bank for reversal on 15/04/08. I email many times to bank but no posative response

ABN AMRO Bank — credit card charges

I had taken Rs 20, 500.00 on my credit card by cheque. In the month of may i have asked customer care that i have to pay all my dues with all charges one time, he/she replied you need to write a letter to our noida branch to preclose your loan account then i will tell you, how much amount you have to pay to clear your all dues. I have done same thing, as per suggestion, written a letter to noida branch. After some days again i asked customer care that how much amount i have to pay to clear my all dues and to close my loan account, he/she replied we have received your letter and you have to pay Rs. 19877.00 to clear your all dues and after that no any due will be on your card. I have confirmed it 3-4 times from that executive, he said yes sir your all due will be clear if you make a payment of Rs. 19877.00. Then i have made payment of same amount as you said on 28th May 2008.Afterthat when i received statement of June 2008 it was showing total due amount Rs. 17856. I have asked customer care that why it is then he said you have not to pay this amount it will be revert in your account and given Ref. No. [protected]. Again in the next month of next month statement it was showing Rs. 230 due then i have asked customer care why you are harassing me, why this amount is charged if i have not made any transaction then she replied it will be revert in your next bill and given reference no. [protected]. Again in this month statement previous due amount is charged with late payment charge. I have again contact customer care then once he replied your loan account could not be closed because your letter was not received in the month of may and letter gone back. Second time executive called me and said Rs 230 is financial charges imposed on you because you have made payment of Rs 1050.00 on 1st may and your due date was 30th April.
                              On 30th April 2008 i had contacted customer care and he said that if you will make cash payment of due amount by tomorrow morning then no any extra charge will be impose on you and so on 1st may morning i have made cash payment . From last two month all executives are giving me different different excuse. My credit card number is [protected].

ABN AMRO Credit Card — NOT ABLE TO SIGN AS USER IN CREDIT CARD

I am unable to process my request for resetting of my password for registration as user for my credit card of ABN AMRO BANK CARD NO. [protected]. i HAVE ATTEMPTED SEVERAL TIMES.

ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card — Charging wrong debits & finance charges from January -2007

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is the mail which I had written to ABN Amro Bank Credit Card Division for which I am following them for last 2 years.

Many thanks for your response; I am very much disappointed with the ABN Amro Bank’s credit card division due to the trailing mail.

You had debited an amount of Rs. 6000/- in Jan’07 & there after you have charges late fees & finance charges on the same also which is not pertaining to my credit card account. One more foreign transaction amount to Rs. 1743.19 (EURO 30.00) dated October 16th 2007 have been also wrongly debited to my credit card account beyond my knowledge & not only this, the bank has charged bank charges & finance charges on the same transaction.

In Jan’08 (one year later from the date of incorrect transaction) I received a call from Mr. Rahul on behalf of ABN Amro bank that they are agree to reverse Rs. 18000/- against above. I have been following up for the same with Mr. Sumit Rustagi, Mr. Jayant Malhotra & Mr. Rohit Tanwar since April 24, 2007.

This is the first time I got reply from your side in written & still the treatment towards an esteemed customer is not satisfactory.

You are requested to please reverse all the above transactions along with the charges debited by you on the said transactions.

I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards
                              Sachin Rastogi
                              Rs. 5000 /- Un neccesary debited my account against cash less offer and financial charges are more. I disappointed in my november statement actualy i liable to pay of Rs. 200 /- but debited my account of rs 700 /- towards interest and financial charges.

ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card — HIDDEN CHARGES AND UNUSED CHARGES

I had purchased two air ticket (Ms Nilima Shah & Mr Bhavin Patel) in Rs.8950/- from mumbai to ahmedabad by jet airways (10.15 am) on ahmedabad airport thorugh ABNAMRO bank credit card on 19th January'2007 and after 15 minutes I have cancelled the same tickets and purchased a new ticket in same airways(1.15pm), Rs. 5600/- through the same credir card ABNAMRO. I have the both transection slips with me, they said that the refund will be deposited in my credit card statement. Then I got the statement of february'2007 but they were not credit the cancelled amount of tickets but they debit both the transection of purchased tickets. I called to cutemer care service, ABNAMRO bank but they said the will revert back the amount of Rs.8950/- in next statement but still they have not credit the amount of Rs.8950/-. I have called many times to custemer care and visited jet airways office but I never get a proper answer from the ABNAMRO officials. The executives and the ABNAMRO people harresing me alot for the payment in every month which I did not spent. I had tried to convience the ABNAMRO people but they always gave me hope to revert back the amount. Every time they charge me all the hidden charges, finance charges, interest rate, late fees and make the payment around Rs. 40000/-.

The ABN AMRO people charged me Rs. 395/- for any medical policy which I have never brought from them. They also charged Rs. 4000/- for their one to one air ticket free scheme which I never agreed but they charged. These all charges are [censored] and un used so I cant pay the charges and all the hidded charges on that particular [censored] charges. I am always ready to pay the amount which I have used but they never agree and they asked me a lot of money for the settlement. I am ready to to make settlement because of I cant able to pay the amount which I never used. They are harresing me in a lot which result so bad in my official work and family also.
                              I Applied for personal loan from Other Banks. I came to know my name is in Civil.
                              I do not understand why I have pending amount from ABN since I am not using this credit Card since last 4 years.My credit card is cancelled and I have paid all my credit Outstandings. ALSO
                              I do nto receive any call from ABN neither I didn't receive any transaction Letter.This is spoiling my credit history since I am unable to avail loan facilities from Any Bank.
                              I came to know i have an outstanding of Rs.5400/-(Approximate). But since I didn't do any transaction
                              I do agree to pay minimum amount to make a final settlement.Kindly do the needful at earliest.
                              Here are my Contact details

GUJARAT STATE.
                              DATE: 12/08/2009.
                              TO,
                              CONSENT OFFICER-IN-CHARGE,
                              ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD DEPT.

Sub.: Mental & Physical Harassment in Adding Unnecessary Charges from your end.
                              Ref.: AAB CARD NO. [protected]

I was shock on received of a SMS from your end regarding the bill of Rs. 6401.93 with due dated 10/08/2009. It seems that it has been practice from your end to add by hook or crook any amount to the customer. Let me put some facts for your knowledge.

On statement dated 10/06/2009, it was addition of Rs. 2500 as upgrade fee debit dated 30may2009 with service tax incl. education cess of Rs. 257.50. So total amount is Rs. 2757.50. Than on received of your statement, I had call to your customer care department on 18/06/2009 at 7.40 a.m. and talk to Rohan. He had given an assurance that your charges will be reverse.

On statement dated 10/07/2009, it was again addition of Rs. 5000 as MMT MONEY SAVER FEE with service tax incl. education cess of Rs. 265.98. So total amount is Rs. 5265.98. Then again on received of your statement, I had call to your customer care department on 28/07/2009 at 10.50 a.m. and talk with shweta. She had given transfer to other department and talk with Jay. The person was not ready to understand the facts that I had not said to any promotion department with using any of the scheme which is liable to pay any charges. After long discuss he told me that I will put the request and given assurance that your charges will be reverse.

But it seems that the charges have been not reverse and also been added unnecessary penalty or interest. Many of people had told me that ABN AMRO had a practice of cheating by way of adding unnecessary charges, so I had stop using after 13may2009.

So I request you to kindly reverse the charges and want an explanation from your end to stop giving mental harassment.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Hiren Shah
                              Subject : Apply for new Debit Card (C/R #[protected]D2009124).

With ref to the above subject & the Account no1575178 in the name of Mr.Hobat Singh Rawat...i have a Debit Card for this particular Account.

Unfortunately it got blocked due to put the wrong pass word while lifting Cash. Thus I'm unable to lift the cash through the card.

I have already launch the complain on last month for the same but there is no response. As per the Bank, they have sent the said Card through courier, but I hav’t received the same.

Therefore it’s my humble request that kindly issue the new Debit Card to me as it’s becoming difficult to have cash through card.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Yours Truly
                              Hobat Singh Rawat
                              [protected], [protected]

Recently Discussed

Abn Amro
                                credit card interest levied without fault
                                credit card no 5415 3823 1181 3406
                                Abn Amro
                                unnecessary overdue charges due to which cibil score affected
                                complaining about my credit card no.5415382314567868 missed a long ago
                                Abn Amro
                                card was theft picked pocket blocked police complaint