ABN AMRO Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Sep 22, 2022

File a complaint to ABN AMRO

Having problems with ABN AMRO?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ABN AMRO customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ABN AMRO

New Delhi District
Delhi

ABN AMRO Phone Numbers

ABN AMRO reviews & complaints page 5

Amount not received account no. [protected]

For so long i have been trying to get the salary of my late husband, mr ramkumar. N. Panicker (Abn amro bank dubai) who was working with basf kanoo. I have sent many mails to many people regarding this but in vain. If i get this amount (With interest) it will be helpful. Now my daughter is getting married, (She was in 6th standard when my dear husband passed away. Now she is entering a new life and i hope atleast at this stage you will be kind enough to get me the amount. It would be a great help for me, as being the mother i have to make both ends meet. With my families support and husband's earnings i have educated my children well. Taken education loan also for my kids. Above all that this is my husband's last salary (August 2004) for which he worked very hard being sick also.

Hope this letter will open the eyes of the concerned people and give me the amount at the earliest.

Expecting a call or mail from your side.

My mobile no is +[protected]

We are in india, kerala, cochin.

Thanks & regards

Vineetha ramkumar

I was an employee with ABN Ambro Bank N.V. with employee code: 61071. My date of Joining was 01/02/2006 & date of separation was 30/11/2006.

Since ABN Amro is not operational & have been taken over by RBS not sure of whom to get in touch with for these.

Kindly help with the PF Account Number & PF Balance at "rahul.[protected]@gmail.com"

Rahul Kumar Ghosh...

Hi i am mitali giri wife of tilak giri, i received a call from mr satish[protected] enquiring about my husband and his loan that he took in 2007. Mr satish had the audacity to call my office number and threaten me. Please notei am married to tilak since 2011 therefore have no idea about his loans before that. Also when i asked him he denied of having any such loan.
    Main point is that we are now seperated and he is settled abroad i am a single mother and this job means a lot to me the way mr satish is threatening me i may loose my job if he comes to my work area.
    Please look into this at the earliest i have shared tilak's contact number please keep me out of this as i have not taken the loan.

Hi all,

this is veena madhan daughter of sathidevi(a retired MTNL: employee). my complain is abt ABNAMBRO people who have been harassing me and my family also frieds for the last couple of months

mymother had a credit card like 10 to12 yrs bk which she had closed it 9yrs back ad suddendly i receive a call in nov 2016 stating she has some bal due on her credit card which is false.i told them its been 9yrs since she has cleared the card but still they just want to extort money from us. when i asked how did they come after 9yrs if we really had to pay and what were they doig all these years. than they are just abusig.they have been jus calli all my frieds ad their office to embarass ad harass us.

kidly guide us what to do sice its been log and difficult to get ay details

regards
      veea

I had credit card from ABN AMRO bank from[protected]. It was lifetime free credit card. I setteled all my dues on 23rd November 2007 via cheque no 999331(ICICI bank). Despite me speaking to the bak of closing the card, I never received any closure letter from ABN AMRO. And recently when my cibil is showing below 650 on investigating the same it seems they have put my card in written off status.

I request you to either kindly send me the statement copy of last transaction along with the legal notice (which i never received ) stating the reason my card is in written off status.

I had approached Phoenix Arc & submitted my query twice to send me these documents (as in Cibil report this card is showing from Phoenix Arc), however i haven't received any response from them.

Bhavika Min
        [removed]

I am receiving collection calls from ABN AMRO RECOVERY AGENT and instead of discussing payment due with me he is threatening my wife, calling her colleagues, her employer, my colleagues, my friend HR of my company my manager and who so ever he can. I told him about my financial situation and the amount I can pay, he started threatening me that he will visit my wife's school where she teach and will tell about the debt publicly, told mine and my wife's employer to fire us from the job. he calling my known person and telling them that I am fraud. I don't know what to do? Please help.

Agent name is Arvind Kumar.
          Number is [protected]

I am ruchika. This complain is about bank collection department. May be there is some amount of credit card which is not paid by my father but that card is of my father not mine and i am not the guarantor also of that card. But then also they are calling on my personal no., on all the landline no. Of my office and on my managers no. Also. And they are abusing and using vulgar words by calling on those numbers to all the staff of my office...

Hi.
            This is saravanam swami had utilized ur banks credit card.in year 2007.

My credit card no is [protected]. overall i had just used 18.000 - 20.000 in total but when it was time of repayment as their was no collection center or authorised bank where i can repay the same.

Whenever the credit card representative came to collect the money. every time i was trying to provide the total due to be paid; he refused the same and just collect the part payment saying that he is only authorised to collect the part payment. which lead me to late payment charge. service charge n other penalty.

I almost paid more than 80.000 for the same. i was fedup with the credit card so decided to close the card by settling the issue. so i cancelled the card by settling the amount as on 08.09.2007 with a final payment of 8000 as told to me by a manager in collection center located in kuber industrial estate opp laxmi industrial andheri west.
            With ref. j&a-mij[protected] dated 08.09.2007.

I had used abnamro bank card settled with them but in cibil report it shows as the royal of scotland nv how do they came in the picture.

But now i came to know that u guys have put me into bad debt and already taken my money. cleared everything from me. now u guys have put my name into negative status which is affecting my cibil score.

This is a serious note kindly consider the same and remove my name from cibil status...
            Or else i will take legal action against your organisation also complaint with human rights commission for mental harrasment
            I have requested my due payment received.
            I have wich a/c pending payment credit...?
            Plss.answer...
            My mobile no.-[protected]
            My email [protected]@yahoo.com

Pls. Reply

This is to inform you that i was having one credit card in the year of 2005 as above in which i had a settle amount letter sr. No:-de-6346 ref. No:-de[protected] dt25/8/2006. For rs.18670/-out of rs.37339 as per aggrement signed by both the parties as mutual understanding.In this i made a cash payment of rs.3670/[protected] by hand and balance15000/- in 5 equal instalments of rs.3000/-post dated cheques. Which was presented by you as given dates...

11th march, 2007
              To
              The branch manager
              Abn amro credit card department
              Topsia branch,
              Kolkata 700 046

(Sub: reversal o[censored]pgrade fees, interest charge & panel charges on card no. [protected] against your receipt no. 2253 dt. 11.03.08)
              This is to draw your kind attention that i, manoj kumar gupta the card holder of your bank had used your card only after having a talk with mr. Shekhar, the customer care executive of your bank and he assured me that the upgrade fees for rs. 5050.80 which was imposed on me on 5th may, 2007 will be reversed but till now no action is taken so far.
              In the mean time i had make several payment against the purchase i made. Al l the time your representative assured me of reversal but as yet no action taken so far.
              Yesterday i had a talk with mr. Arun mukherjee, who claims that he is credit manager of your topsia branch, now he told me to pay the minimum amount of rs. 1, 680/- in cash so that he can proceed for necessary action to reverse the above charges in the month of march, 2008 so that i can get the coming statement in order.
              I am making payment as per your representative’s statement. And further request you to do the needful at your earliest to resolve the matter so that both o[censored]s get relief from this situation.
              Thanks n warm regards,
              Manoj kumar gupta
              Credit card no. [protected]
              1 no. Sunder sah path
              Titagarh, 24 pgs (N)
              Kolkata 700 119
              my name is Manoj Kumar Gupta and my mobile no. is [protected] I had a issue of ABN Amro Credit Card No.. [protected]

I had ab ABN AMRO credit card.
                In 2006, i made the final settlement. i am in possession of the settlement letter and the receipts.
                Still every 2 year some recovery guy or the other will call up pretending to be a police wala, a judge, a lawyer.
                today i got a call from [protected] and [protected].
                They used abusive languages.
                I inquired the Kotak Bank which i am told now owns ABN, but no one was in a position...

Abn Amro — Credit card settlement

I, g. C. Mishra, subjected to such a racketeering attempt recently; however, we did not end up falling prey to this racket. The facts leading to the present complaint are as follows:
                In 2003, i had taken a credit cardfrom abn amro bank,
                New delhi, for, which card was fully repaid in or around 2004. However, on monday, 08.05.2016, i received a call between 12 noon to 12:30 p. M. From +91-[protected]. The caller, after introducing...

I have been receiving calls from a caller identifying herself as a recovery agent from abn ambro,[protected]. I do not own any credit card from abn amro bank. The callers from the bank do not seem to be known of any details and are very rude. This is literally a mental torture for a card from abn amro which i never had and i do not own any credit card from the bank. Request the bank officials to take up this matter and resolve at the earliest.

I have a abn amro credit card more then 10 years before & now they are calling me for the payment of rs. 1951. As annual maintenance charges i am getting continuous calls from the no.[protected]. I am asking them from a legal papers for the pending payment but they are not ready to give.

I am a hart patient & if some thing happen to me the abn amco bank is responsible.

SIR I HAVE SETTLED FOR LAST STATEMENT FOR ZERO WHY I PAY PENALTY AMOUNT FOR BELOW DETAILS I ATTACHED LAST STATEMENT

Subject:- Settlement of outstanding dues in respect of The Royal Bank of Scotland in India (“RBS”) Credit Card bearing no[protected] taken by you from RBS.

1) That you had applied to RBS Bank for availing credit card facilities with certain benefits. That based on your representations...

My self aadesh i took a personal loan in 2007 but in 2008 due to some unavoidable circumstances i was not in that position that i pay remaining due.I sold my house due to financial crisis, lot job and saving.After 9 years somebody has come to my old address and inquiry about myself.My old neighbor knowing about me and they tell him my current address.My come my address and tell me that i am coming from kotak bank and you took a personal loan from abn amro bank now we take over.He tell me pay all dues.I told that case was around 8-9 years old.Then he says then what.You tell me pay or not.I says come to legally.I will reply.
                    Then he says now see what will we do you and family.
                    Aug 5, 2021
                    Dear Customer,

We would be glad to address your issues. Please write us rard.[protected]@kotak.com along with your loan account/contact number.

^Kotak Team

Dear Sir, I was your credi card holder credit card no-[protected] I have close my credit card with closing no-NRA[protected] on 12th June from shailesh, but till now it is open as per CIBIL report. I was paied 1000 rupies on 23nov, 2006 & 1500 rupies paied on 12th june2007 even i have not single rupies purchasing, if required proof of payment or closing letter i will submit for the same I hope you will close my credit card issue & maintain prestige of your bank reputation I any query write me, thanks regards

I would like to draw your kind notice that once i was a credit card holder of abn amro bank. Recently some irregularities have come to my notice while applying for a house building loan. In course of verifying my cibil report they have noticed that my name is showing there as a defaulter and i feel that abn amro bank has intentionally made the mess way back around 2007-10.

To be honest, you can find out the option, that i...

I have paid full and final settlement of my credit card but NOC not given By ABN AMRO BANK please resolved this issue to take off on Loan blacklisted shown on other company. Thanks & Regards, Shakeel ahmad Card no.[protected] Contact no.[protected] Shop no. 34 Amarpali mkt. Indira nagar Lucknow.226016

Hi... I had taken loan Rs.50000/- from ABN Amro Credit Card in[protected] and paid all the installments timely ... now in april 15 ... i shocked to receive calls from Kotak Mahindera Bank to pay Rs.28000/- outstanding loan amount. I don't know why are they calling on behalf of ABN...and why calling when I had paid all the loan amount.