ABN AMRO

Delhi

Good

ABN AMRO Complaints & Reviews

Respected Authority,

I onw an ABN Amro credit card, haven't shopped for more than 6months.
The first ever bill that I was supposed to receive, was sent late by them. But, I had proactively enquired about my bill, and tried to submit it even before I received the statement copy. [This was in February'09].
But, somehow, the cheque reached the ABN Amro account later than my due date. So, the levied me late payment fee. This late payment fee statement also reached me late [Mar'09].
Still, I genuinely paid them the late fee.
However, since I had already crossed my late payment feee, they sent me yet another statement saying "Payment due immediately". I have paid a late payment fee for the second time.

Had I intended not to pay my dues on time, I wouldnt be bothered to pay my late payment fee twice!
I have sent them multiple requests to wind up all my dues, but all on deaf ears.
I'm presently residing out of India, and, have specified my father's mobile number for reference.
They still keep harassing my father by sending late payment notifications.

I need an intervention from Consumer forum. Please help.

Thanks and regards,
Ashish Gaggar

ABN AMRO Bank — Easy Cash Account Late payment charges, Credit

Credit Card NO. [protected]/ Easy Cash Account -[protected]
This is to inform you that My credit account settlement done in the month of Aug, 07 Rs.7200/- in three instalment.
All instalment has been paid, but till now you have n't conformation for steelement, calls for payment[protected] why

We have sent a loan Rs. 40000/ without my intimation - after that i accepted that loan & credited on 30.11.06 FOR 24 INSTALMENT

Every month i have paid my instalemt of with in due date . 14th instalment paid, but they have charges Rs.600/- pm total Rs. 7200/- ( Seven thousand two hundred only) approx, several intimation given to them no action taken from their site.

sUBIR

ABN AMRO Bank — Charging of Yearly Fees even if I requested to cancel the card

In March 2008, I recd. a credit card bill for my ABN AMRO credit card for renewal charges. I have been told that the card was free for life and no renewal fees will be applicable. Even then they sent me the bill. On receiving their phone call, I told them to close the credit card and I am not ready to pay the bill. There were no outstandings on my credit card before the bill.

After that, I did not get any bill or response from them and again in June I got their bill with the renewal charges + late fees.

Even after complaining them again and again, they don't seem to hear us and go on sending bills with late fees.

Can somebody help in this matter or should we take law in our hands when their person comes to us?

Thanks.

ABN AMRO Bank — Charging Extra Late Payment fee

I am having an Easy Cash Loan of No [protected] from ABN AMRO BANK. I had a discussion with ABN representative and as per him there are no any Late Payment Charges to my above mentioned account. But still I have a disbelief that there are some late payment charges after paying all EMI within due date.
After that I had one more discussion with Customer care and there are almost RS.8000 late payment charges which has charged from the begining after doing a payment in time. I would suggest to go through attached mail very deeply.

Apart from this I having lots of Credit cards and two loans but there is no any late payment charges from any of them.

I hope your intervetion will be definately useful.

Sudhir

ABN Amro Bank/Credit Card — Credit Card Payments

I had made a transaction from ABN Amro Credit In 2006 of Rs 25000 single transaction, Before using this I acknowledge to customer about that for EMI process, He/She told me that your Amount is EMI for 24 month is Rs 1212, (plus Rs 100 processing fee only first time). Nothing extra after this. Your EMI is Only Rs 1212, for 24 months. I confirmed about this two time from bank customer care.

But when I made a purchasing, My statement show extra amount. I made a complaint for this he/she said to me, these are hidden charges, those our representative ignore to told about to you.

They had not reverse extra amount billed in my statement every monts. Then I deceide to pay only your EMI Rs 1213 nothing else to you.

My EMI closed, But bank said to me you have Rs 12000 outstanding.

ABN AMRO BANK /CREDIT CARD — Late Fee Charges

Every month i m receving Abn Amro Credit statement stating that i have to pay late fee charges when i have'nt used their card, in the main time i have spoken to their customer care service also every time they say that they will reverse the charges but they dont do so, they have given the ref no also which is :[protected] & [protected] in the main time kindly advise what to do.

Manjit Kaur

ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card — Ignorance of email regarding Late fee and Finance charges

I am using Credit card of ABN Amro Bank since last three years and I had never paid late neither defaulter but the bank has wrongly charged late fee charges of Rs.650/- and Finance charges on Balance transfer on statement dated 17.11.09. I have written several emails and call on telebanking officer but no fruitful response received. I request you to please registered my complaint and try to solve the matter.

WE HAVE FOUND LOT O[censored]NCERTAINTY IN YOUR BILLING SYSTEM. IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2009 YOU HAVE DEBITED OUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT FOR RS. 9900 AND ALSO RS. 4500 FOR “ROYAL PRIVILLAGE CLUB” CHARGES.

I HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANY OF THESE FACILITIES FROM YOUR END NOR SIGNED ANY DOCUMENTS OF FORMS.

I WAS RECEIVING THE CALLS FROM ABN STATING AS FOLLOWS:

YOUR CALL CENTER OPERATOR MR. NISHANT FROM DELHI TO MY DAUGHTER MRS. NEHA

NISHANT: I AM CALLING FROM ABN BANK, YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FROM LUCKY DRAW OF ABN BANK, IN WHICH YOU WON THE WORLD TOUR PACKAGE FOR FREE OF COST”

NEHA: WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS GIFT.

HE MADE MY DAUGHTER CONFUSED IN THIS MATTER AND ASKED FOR CREDIT CARD NO. AND YOU HAVE DEBITED THE 9900 RUPEES. AFTER SEVERAL COMPLAINTS TO CALLERS AND YOUR CALL CENTER NO ONE REPLIED US POSITIVELY.

STILL WE ARE GETTING REPITITIVE CALLS FROM MR. DINESH, DIPAK, MS. RENUKA, MS. MUKTA AND MR. MALIK.

THE NO. FROM WHICH WE ARE RECEIVING THE CALLS IS: 011 – 40785151

THE TRANSACTION ID PASSED ON TO US IS: 975494

AFTER REPEATING COMPLAINTS SINCE LAST TWO MONTHS, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY FAVORABLE FEED BACK FROM YOUR BANK END.

NOW WE WANT YOUR BANK TO CREDIT US WITH THIS AMOUNT AT YOUR EARLIEST, TO AVOID ANY UNNECESSARY ACTION BEING TAKEN BY US.

AS I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTARY PROOFS AND RECORDED CALLS, I HAVE ALSO ASKED MY LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE TO TAKE THIS MATTER TO THE COURT AND COMPLAINT FOR THE HARRASMENT AND CHEATING / FRAUD CASE AGAINST ABN BANKING SYSTEM.

WE WILL ALSO TAKE THIS MATTER TO THE NEWS MEDIA AND PUBLICATION IF THE PROPER ANSWER NOT RECEIVED BY ME.

ABN AMRO Credit Card — Cheating case

I am Nikhil Desai and was a credit card holder of ABN AMRO bank, with the number [protected]. I had swiped the card in the month of April '07 for gold purchases worth 45000/- and then made a payment of 15000/- towards the outstanding. The remaining amount was converted to an EMI. My first EMI bounced, a lady called up an gave me an option to pay the EMI or pay the entire outstanding amount. I said i will pay the entire amount, and a guy from Roan Enterprises came to my place and collected the amount of 30447/-. I was never once told that
    i will have to send a letter to ABN AMRO to close the EMIs.

Today ( 08.10.08 )i got a call from Simmy Rai from the consumer risk department ( ph no: [protected] )and asked about the outstanding 16270/- on the card. When i told her that i have already paid the amount and i also have all the receipts for payments made, she said that she will remove my name from CBIL, if i make a payment of 16270/- at the ABN AMRO
    mumbai branch and she will send me a DD for 16270/- to my place by Blue Dart Courier. I went to the Juhu branch of ABN AMRO and made the payment, transaction number, SAB140664. Now she is says that she will not refund the amount to the me as i didnt sent a letter to close the EMIs.

I WAS NEVER TOLD BY ANYONE TO SEND A LETTER TO CLOSE MY EMIs, so how am i supposed to know that. ABN AMRO executive never mentioned that if i foreclose the installments, i will need to send a letter. Also the collection agent didnt mention anything. I need the refund of my amount paid 16270/- towards ABN AMRO. I have all the receipts of payments made towards ABN AMRO. also i am thinking of taking legal course of action as Simmy Rai, employee code A84, also deceived me into paying something that i have already paid

I have all the receipts of ABN AMRO duly signed and stamped for
    acknowledgement of payment
    Please change my mobile no to this no. [protected]
    I was holding one ABN AMRO Bank credit card having no. [protected], which I stopped using since Sept'2005. Last statement received by me was generated on 7th Oct'05 which shows a credit balance of 76 Paise. Since than the card has not been used/destroyed.

On 18th Mar'10, ABN AMRO have put my name in Defaulter's list for an outstanding payment of Rs. 5589/-, which upon enquiring thorugh their Call center I came to know that an unknown Insurance Policy was purchased on my name, which has remained unpaid & hence this outstanding.

It was a shocking news for me as I did not purchase any Insurance Policy neither gave consent for any policy to be purchased on my name. After writing tough to ABM AMRO card services, nodal officer & Mr. Singhal, ABN AMRO finally replied that the entire amount is being reversed & they will issue me the certificate of No dues accordingly. So far I have not heard anything from them. I am waiting till Monday evening i.e. by 29th Mar'10 7 PM after which I will file the case with Consumer forum & inform Media as well.

Love Shrivastava

Love Shrivastava

My AAB Card Number was [protected], and i had settled the outstandings on 29.01.2008 paying by DD. However,...

This is what I wrote to ABN Corporate Service department. The issue is still in NOT RESOLVED state after filing i.e. June 1, 2009 :( I have doing numerous followups and very frustrated by ABN people's attitude towards "Making things Happen". By the way, this also happens to ABN's slogan after their merge with RBS :(

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
      From: <my email>
      Date: Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 12:20 PM
      Subject: How ABN Amro services its Corporate Customers? A pathetic story.
      To: in.service.[protected]@in.abnamro.com
      Cc: imran.javed.[protected]@in.abnamro.com

Here is the summary of the problem that I have been having with ABN Amro.

I bought MF (portfolio having folio number 5013268/46 - ING OPTIMIX
      ASSET ALLOCATOR MULTI MANAGER FOF SCHEME - DIVI) through ABN
      Representative for Headstrong.
      I sold this MF on May 4, 2009.
      I filed a complaint on June 01, 2009 as redemption amount not received.
      Complaint #R[protected], R[protected], R[protected] (Do
      you know why you issued three reference numbers for the same issue?
      You need to re-think on How you operate Customer support system. May
      be you need to consult some IT Professional to take a look at your
      support system).
      Dialog (email + phone) with Customer support went on for more than two
      months with no sign of problem resolution from ABN Amro side.
      While interacting with Customer Support, I realized that the Support
      Executives hardly take things seriously, do not carefully listen to
      customer's problem, lacks attention to details resulting to questions
      on trying to understand problem again & again and most importantly
      lack of will to address the issue to the resolution.
      Its now more than THREE months and I still did not receive my money.

So I am escalating the issue through this email and if this escalation
      does not solve the problem then I will have no choice to knock the
      doors of Consumer Court and Notify the media (Internet/TV/Print) on
      "How ABN Amro services its corporate customers?"

A frustrated and dissatisfied customer,
      Rajesh Gheware
      PS:
      CIF Number : 1427726

I am holding abn amro bank credit card (titanium) for last 3-4 years. Last year in Month of Oct. they have charged me 4500/-...

Dear All,

I am holding an ABN AMRO Bank Credit card and the card no. is [protected]. The limit on my card is Rs.21000/=. Till date I have made payments of around Rs.46000/= but the bank claims that the outstanding is still around Rs.38000/=. Here I would also like to bring to your notice that the card is in an inactive state for more than 2 years but I made payment this month also. I had requested the bank to reverse the charges since I have not used the card for around 2 years and payments have been made by me but the bank has expressed his inability to do so.The card was issued to me by the Lucknow Branch of the Bank.
        I would request your intervention to please help me in closing this issue at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards...
        Nitish Srivastava
        [protected].

ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card — Double entry of Rs. 10000 in my statement

I have abn credit card, my bank statement double entry of cash withdrawel, i already inform to bank for reversal on 15/04/08. I email many times to bank but no posative response

ABN AMRO Bank — credit card charges

I had taken Rs 20, 500.00 on my credit card by cheque. In the month of may i have asked customer care that i have to pay all my dues with all charges one time, he/she replied you need to write a letter to our noida branch to preclose your loan account then i will tell you, how much amount you have to pay to clear your all dues. I have done same thing, as per suggestion, written a letter to noida branch. After some days again i asked customer care that how much amount i have to pay to clear my all dues and to close my loan account, he/she replied we have received your letter and you have to pay Rs. 19877.00 to clear your all dues and after that no any due will be on your card. I have confirmed it 3-4 times from that executive, he said yes sir your all due will be clear if you make a payment of Rs. 19877.00. Then i have made payment of same amount as you said on 28th May 2008.Afterthat when i received statement of June 2008 it was showing total due amount Rs. 17856. I have asked customer care that why it is then he said you have not to pay this amount it will be revert in your account and given Ref. No. [protected]. Again in the next month of next month statement it was showing Rs. 230 due then i have asked customer care why you are harassing me, why this amount is charged if i have not made any transaction then she replied it will be revert in your next bill and given reference no. [protected]. Again in this month statement previous due amount is charged with late payment charge. I have again contact customer care then once he replied your loan account could not be closed because your letter was not received in the month of may and letter gone back. Second time executive called me and said Rs 230 is financial charges imposed on you because you have made payment of Rs 1050.00 on 1st may and your due date was 30th April.
        On 30th April 2008 i had contacted customer care and he said that if you will make cash payment of due amount by tomorrow morning then no any extra charge will be impose on you and so on 1st may morning i have made cash payment . From last two month all executives are giving me different different excuse. My credit card number is [protected].

ABN AMRO Credit Card — NOT ABLE TO SIGN AS USER IN CREDIT CARD

I am unable to process my request for resetting of my password for registration as user for my credit card of ABN AMRO BANK CARD NO. [protected]. i HAVE ATTEMPTED SEVERAL TIMES.

ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card — Charging wrong debits & finance charges from January -2007

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is the mail which I had written to ABN Amro Bank Credit Card Division for which I am following them for last 2 years.

Many thanks for your response; I am very much disappointed with the ABN Amro Bank’s credit card division due to the trailing mail.

You had debited an amount of Rs. 6000/- in Jan’07 & there after you have charges late fees & finance charges on the same also which is not pertaining to my credit card account. One more foreign transaction amount to Rs. 1743.19 (EURO 30.00) dated October 16th 2007 have been also wrongly debited to my credit card account beyond my knowledge & not only this, the bank has charged bank charges & finance charges on the same transaction.

In Jan’08 (one year later from the date of incorrect transaction) I received a call from Mr. Rahul on behalf of ABN Amro bank that they are agree to reverse Rs. 18000/- against above. I have been following up for the same with Mr. Sumit Rustagi, Mr. Jayant Malhotra & Mr. Rohit Tanwar since April 24, 2007.

This is the first time I got reply from your side in written & still the treatment towards an esteemed customer is not satisfactory.

You are requested to please reverse all the above transactions along with the charges debited by you on the said transactions.

I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards
        Sachin Rastogi
        Rs. 5000 /- Un neccesary debited my account against cash less offer and financial charges are more. I disappointed in my november statement actualy i liable to pay of Rs. 200 /- but debited my account of rs 700 /- towards interest and financial charges.

ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card — HIDDEN CHARGES AND UNUSED CHARGES

I had purchased two air ticket (Ms Nilima Shah & Mr Bhavin Patel) in Rs.8950/- from mumbai to ahmedabad by jet airways (10.15 am) on ahmedabad airport thorugh ABNAMRO bank credit card on 19th January'2007 and after 15 minutes I have cancelled the same tickets and purchased a new ticket in same airways(1.15pm), Rs. 5600/- through the same credir card ABNAMRO. I have the both transection slips with me, they said that the refund will be deposited in my credit card statement. Then I got the statement of february'2007 but they were not credit the cancelled amount of tickets but they debit both the transection of purchased tickets. I called to cutemer care service, ABNAMRO bank but they said the will revert back the amount of Rs.8950/- in next statement but still they have not credit the amount of Rs.8950/-. I have called many times to custemer care and visited jet airways office but I never get a proper answer from the ABNAMRO officials. The executives and the ABNAMRO people harresing me alot for the payment in every month which I did not spent. I had tried to convience the ABNAMRO people but they always gave me hope to revert back the amount. Every time they charge me all the hidden charges, finance charges, interest rate, late fees and make the payment around Rs. 40000/-.

The ABN AMRO people charged me Rs. 395/- for any medical policy which I have never brought from them. They also charged Rs. 4000/- for their one to one air ticket free scheme which I never agreed but they charged. These all charges are [censored] and un used so I cant pay the charges and all the hidded charges on that particular [censored] charges. I am always ready to pay the amount which I have used but they never agree and they asked me a lot of money for the settlement. I am ready to to make settlement because of I cant able to pay the amount which I never used. They are harresing me in a lot which result so bad in my official work and family also.
        I Applied for personal loan from Other Banks. I came to know my name is in Civil.
        I do not understand why I have pending amount from ABN since I am not using this credit Card since last 4 years.My credit card is cancelled and I have paid all my credit Outstandings. ALSO
        I do nto receive any call from ABN neither I didn't receive any transaction Letter.This is spoiling my credit history since I am unable to avail loan facilities from Any Bank.
        I came to know i have an outstanding of Rs.5400/-(Approximate). But since I didn't do any transaction
        I do agree to pay minimum amount to make a final settlement.Kindly do the needful at earliest.
        Here are my Contact details

GUJARAT STATE.
        DATE: 12/08/2009.
        TO,
        CONSENT OFFICER-IN-CHARGE,
        ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD DEPT.

Sub.: Mental & Physical Harassment in Adding Unnecessary Charges from your end.
        Ref.: AAB CARD NO. [protected]

I was shock on received of a SMS from your end regarding the bill of Rs. 6401.93 with due dated 10/08/2009. It seems that it has been practice from your end to add by hook or crook any amount to the customer. Let me put some facts for your knowledge.

On statement dated 10/06/2009, it was addition of Rs. 2500 as upgrade fee debit dated 30may2009 with service tax incl. education cess of Rs. 257.50. So total amount is Rs. 2757.50. Than on received of your statement, I had call to your customer care department on 18/06/2009 at 7.40 a.m. and talk to Rohan. He had given an assurance that your charges will be reverse.

On statement dated 10/07/2009, it was again addition of Rs. 5000 as MMT MONEY SAVER FEE with service tax incl. education cess of Rs. 265.98. So total amount is Rs. 5265.98. Then again on received of your statement, I had call to your customer care department on 28/07/2009 at 10.50 a.m. and talk with shweta. She had given transfer to other department and talk with Jay. The person was not ready to understand the facts that I had not said to any promotion department with using any of the scheme which is liable to pay any charges. After long discuss he told me that I will put the request and given assurance that your charges will be reverse.

But it seems that the charges have been not reverse and also been added unnecessary penalty or interest. Many of people had told me that ABN AMRO had a practice of cheating by way of adding unnecessary charges, so I had stop using after 13may2009.

So I request you to kindly reverse the charges and want an explanation from your end to stop giving mental harassment.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Hiren Shah
        Subject : Apply for new Debit Card (C/R #[protected]D2009124).

With ref to the above subject & the Account no1575178 in the name of Mr.Hobat Singh Rawat...i have a Debit Card for this particular Account.

Unfortunately it got blocked due to put the wrong pass word while lifting Cash. Thus I'm unable to lift the cash through the card.

I have already launch the complain on last month for the same but there is no response. As per the Bank, they have sent the said Card through courier, but I hav’t received the same.

Therefore it’s my humble request that kindly issue the new Debit Card to me as it’s becoming difficult to have cash through card.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Yours Truly
        Hobat Singh Rawat
        [protected], [protected]

Respected Sir,
          I opened an account with
          ABN AMRO bank, 1st Inder place, B block, A, Sushant lok , Gurgaon.
          The account was opened on 01/07/2007
          My account no (then) was 1349185
          My customer relationship no. was 1609486
          This account has been closed now.
          I needed a statement of account for the periods
          01/07/2007 to 30/09/2007 and
          01/05/2008 to closure[protected]for income tax purposes)
          We would like to mention that we are not asking for a duplicate statement but statements for above periods were never provided (which is against the RBI instructions which makes it mandatory for banks to provide a statement at least once a year)
          When I asked the call center to guide me through the request they flatly told me that statement for a closed account could not be provided (which is illegal). When we insisted and told them they we legally bound to do so they chose to disconnect the call.
          When we tried again, we were told to visit the bank’s Head office at Connught place branch (New Delhi) and place a request, which was again quiet agonizing, as the bank's staff seemed to be clueless about handling such requests (in itself this was not legal as these services must be provided via post).
          We wrote to the banks head office (letter dated 24/07/2009) citing our request (about a month from now) but are yet to receive any reply or even acknowledgment of our request. We hope that this at least fulfils your requirement of having made a formal representation to the bank at least one month prior to contacting you

I here by request you to help me out as i need the statements for income tax purposes

I here by would also like to bring to your notice the banks reluctance to provide even the legally bound services to ex-customers, perhaps as they no longer have commercial interest in them, to the extent that they do not care to have any procedures in place to handle such requests.

We have sent a similar email to the banking ombudsman New Delhi ,Shri H Kulshreshtha via the website
          and
          about a month from now but have not received a reply

Unfortunately this website does not allow the user to retain any type of proof of sending the complaint and there is no other independent email address available which could be launched from my personal email address

Yours Sincerely

Vishwas Gagrani
          110-C4F Janak puri
          Near Surjmal College
          New Delhi

Having levied unjustified charges like 'Jet Set Go fee of Rs. 4500 and some over limit usage charge of Rs. 600'...
            My credit card on the name Sameer Visaria credit card no. [protected]. In the month of Feb 2009 the outstanding on...
            My loan a/c no.9335571 dt.aug-06 i pay regular installment till july-09 my total installment 36 month but last month aug-09...

Marketing guy approached me for lifetime free credit card frm ABN amro, i never used the card so never bothered about statementts/payments. One fine day i get collection call who does not know what i have purchased, after asking for statement i come to know i was charged fee for the card, further late fees & finance charges got levied & my card was blocked. i spoke to customer service & explained the situation wherein all the charges were reversed & a confirmation email was sent to me stating that my card is zeroised, still my name exists in Cibil defaulters list becuase of ABN Amro due to which my new card appliction are getting declined, my email address is bhatia.[protected]@redifffmail.com
            Even after sending mails to nodal officers & HOD - vikas singhal , there has not been a single response received from them.. please advise how can i make ABN Amro Bank happy
            Ihave also got legal action notice from your Advocate High Court Mr Parveer G.Shetty Fort Mumbai on behalf of ABN AMRO BANK NV HAVING OFFICE at Skhar Bhavan, Nariman Point MUMBAI.21.AND ITS BRANCH OFFICE AT HANSALAYA BUILDING, 15 BARANKHAMBA ROAD New Delhi110001.regaring Creidt Card /STPL No.[protected] For outsting paymet of Rs23647.13 up to14.10. 09 with further interst ther on @3.5% shoudmake payment within 15 days. With respect to this i want tostate that i hav also recived same type of notice byAdvocate, Mr Jitendra K. Zha on 20/9/2007 but iwant to state with regret that the said matter was settele by Bank Coolection Officer, Mr RANA ROY In between april 2006/ JAN2007 Who was working with Pune Branch but he could not manage or get&forward to me clearance leter from his concern authority since till today though repatative fallow up with him at his Pune Fatima Nagar branch now he might be transferd to their GURAGOAN or any other branch.The concern should give me his detail trace or ask him to rember the case history&should stop these mental harassement to arrange clearance certificate& to stop further gugallary activities.In addition to this your high court advocate canot given his &your contact preson phone nos.SO GOD SAVE ME from this.
            Mr.D.G.Thombare

Shashikant D. Jadhav
              Credit Card A/C No. [protected]

To,
              ABM AMRO Bank,br...

I had an ABN amro credit card and was paying my payments on time. Due to my father gertting seriously ill the payments were delayed but were being paid. I had to move to Mumbai from Delhi to take care of my father. In the month of May 2009 my savings account with ABN Amro bank was debited of 9300 and it was shown as Tele transfer to credit card. this was done without me being in the loop. The collection agent of ABN amro did this transfer as she/he knew my acount number of the savings account and they knew the identifiers that would identify me as the customer. I raised this with ABN amro but there was no resolution. Now my account has a LIEN of Rs 50000. My father expired last week and I requested that the LIEN be reuduced to 20000 and that next month they could cut the remainder but no reply. Even though the account was on LIEN, and there were funds in the account the interest/unbilled on my cc account has increased by 1300. This was the bank is blocking my funds in the savings account nad ensuring I cannot use it and at the same time is not transferring it to the cc account and increasing the interest the bank is cheating and robbing customers. The bank officials are not at all cooperative and are not responfing to emails and phone calls. I am harrased and even at this time of a bearevement in my family the bank is not at all sensitive. this is disrespoectful to a customer who has mainted 7 digit balances in the account and also been paying payments of 20000 and more at times. Please helo in resolving this matter. My card number is [protected]. Satpal Singh.

I Have a ABN AMRO Credit card having no [protected]. I had a settlement of account against...
                It is brought to your kind notice that I was issued a ‘Freedom’ Credit Card No.xxxxxxxxxxxxx valid from 02/04...

Dear Sir/Madam

I’m writing as in I’m actually annoyed with your customer care who are not at all allowing me to close my easy loan account number: *********4016603‏

I would really appreciate if some sensible person can get into the roots of the problem and give me a decision else I’ve to force myself to look for some other option to get this sorted out. My whole story is as below:

I took an easy loan for 50K in 2008. I dropped an email in April 2009 fort he closure of this account as I cant afford to take this loan forward and I’m settled abroad. From then on below is the trail of exchanges happened and after paying you guys the money I still have to pay some 5K INR to you guys.

20/04/2009
                I dropped an email fort he request of pre closure
                Ref number: [protected]

27/04/2009
                I got an email saying I have to pay 36337.01 + 3% pre closure charges

28/05/2009
                I told them they delayed in replying as the payment is done on 24th of every month. And said that I have maid the payments for April and may so let me know the closure amount for June. I also told them I'm settled abroad

02/06/2009
                ABN replied I've to pay 34308 inclusive of 3% charges

02/06/2009
                I told I've paid May payment as well. Kindly let me know if this payment is reflected in this amount

04/06/2009
                I received confirmation on payment received

04/06/2009
                they asked to pay 34308 inclusive of 3% preclosure charges

09/06/2009
                they sent me the breakup and asked for 33928.99+ 3% preclosure charges

09/06/2009
                I asked them as I'm abroad kindly let me know how to make payment as I don’t have any relative in India who can do this for me

11/06/2009
                they asked me to do through NEFT
                ref. [protected]

12/06/2009
                I replied that I am not able to get the address on ABN to make payment and asked for help to the link & never heard back from ABN

04/08/2009
                as I dint received any reply, I wrote in again for the payment process

ABN asked me to pay 37086.94 inclusive of 3% preclosure & 10.3% service tax

08/08/2009
                I called the callcentre by making an international call. Jharna helped me out and asked to pay 32534
                ref [protected]

08/08/2009
                I dropped an email about conversation to ABN
                ref [protected]

11/08/2009
                I deposited money 32534 and send the proof

13/08/2009
                received an email back asking 4915

Can anyone with some sense help me out what to do. I want a clarification, why I should pay for late payment as I’ve been asking for the closure since 20 April 2009. I would appreciate a reply at earliest. Also kindly don’t get your customer care guys to send an automated reply every time. I want to have a senior official involved in this ho have the decision making power.

PS. I’m trying from abroad to reach Rachna menon since last two day. No reply as in to seek help. Today I got an email back from Customer care asking for Money which was marked to Ms. Rachna

M T

I have a credit card, for which some issue is pending, I have called up the customer care and emailed them numerous time; but I have not, till date received any reply or any solution for my issue.

My credit card is always received at my company office, and the payment is made from there. My office was shut down in the last 2 weeks in the month of December 2008, due to recession, because of which I was unable to receive my card statement on time, and hence my payment got delayed.

Due to this, when I received my next statement, my total amount due was 44, 114.22 including late payment charges of Rs 600 + service tax. I called up the customer care and I was told by the executive that he would place a request for the reversal of the same, since it was really out of my hand to have made the payment on time. I was also told that it should be alright if I make a payment for Rs. 43, 482.62 (full amount less the reversals) in 2-3 days, as by that time the reversal will be made. I confirmed with him, if that would lead to interest or late payment again, and I was told that it should not be a problem.

Then, I got the statement for next month (February), and I did not see any reversal in that, on the contrary, there was another charge of Rs. 798.14 + service tax. I again called up the bank, and was told by the executive that no request was placed for reversal a month back (Which is very surprising because it took my half an hour to get through your automated menu to speak to a human voice, and I was categorically told by your executive he will reverse the amount)… Anyway I was told that this time reversal will be done (for Rs 600 + 798.14 + service tax), and I was given a reference number this time, which was [protected]. After 3 days, I called up the bank, and I was told that my request has been declined.
                  My issue is –
                  1. If there is a possibility of decline of a reversal request, the bank must train its executives to inform the customers that they are placing a request, and it may or may not be accepted. They should not tell us “reversal will be done”

2. ABN should provide complete information to your executives. If we are required to pay the full amount and then let the reversal happen in the next statement, we should be told so, and not confused all the time.
                  3. I have been putting mails to ABN AMRO Bank since the last 6 months; I have been calling up customer care; I have explained the issue to atleast 20 of your marketing (it is amusing how the call me telling me “you have been a valuable customer and have been holding our card since so many yrs and have had a clean record, so we are offering you a health insurance etc.) /collection executives who call just any time and nothing has still been done about this issue till date.

4. Now any amount that is coming due to me is the late payment fee + the interest on the same since December. All my purchases have been paid for. Since the late payment fee and interest on the same is occurring in my account again and again due to a delay on ABN AMROs account & ignorance of its executives, it is effectively not due to me.

So I have been ABN AMRO to please reverse the entire amount that is due to me, or atleast make some authoritative person speak to me, so that I can explain this whole situation in detail, and expect some action on the same. But there has been no action since 8 months now!!!

I am surprised that an elite bank like ABN AMRO functions like this!!! Our company deals with several banks, but we have never had an issue pending for such a long time with no effort from the Bank’s side to close it! It is a shame.

This is reference to our Credit Card No.[protected] and at last I am again sending all the details to you and it is humble request to you that look in to the matter very seriously and send me statement of account NIL balance after waving the amount those wrongly charge by your mistake and in this connection I attached all the documents those proved that fault in your end.

THAT on 02.09.2006 I am booked one ticket for DELHI-MUMBAI-DELHI against which I made the payment of Rs. 15, 950.00 through his ABN AMRO credit card bearing number [protected]

THAT my I had approached the booking office of Indian Airlines through on-line ticketing and came to know that they have not received the payment against the particular booking and therefore my client had to pay the entire amount through his AMEX credit card bearing number[protected]

THAT I lodged a complain immediately vide complaint # [protected] dated-20/09/2006 duly acknowledged by your office regarding non-payment and the debit of said as per the credit card statement. But despite of the facts, neither the amount was credited in my account nor any appropriate action has taken. On the contrary, a statement of account has been sent to me showing Rs. 15, 950.00 as an outstanding amount.

THAT vide your letter # 103/[protected] dated 13.11.2006 you asking me to furnish the details of second charge, whereas my client had furnished all relevant documents along with his letter dated 23.11.2006. It is regret to mention that despite fulfilling all the requirements, the said amount has not been credited and no proper response made by you.

THAT under these circumstances, I hereby call upon you by way of this letter to credit the said amount (Rs. 15, 950.00) and withdraw the debit balance from the credit card statement within 15 (fifteen) days from the receipt of this letter otherwise failing I will to take legal action against you .

Your truly

(Vivek Bhatia)

I am a credit card holder of ABN Amro, my card no is [protected]. i have received a call from them on 11.12.08 for one of their promosonal offer of Good Life program for heritage holyday voucher. To avail that offer i have paid Rs 5562/- from my ICICI bank credit card (card no - [protected]) . after that i have received one kit from them for filling up the form to get the travel voucher. I have also been given one contact no for further correspondance of Plat 5 Consultancy ( Partnar for Good life with ABN AMRO) i.e. [protected] which does not exist. even their head office no [protected] is also not responding ( only recorded information). i have tried to contact heritage holyday in the no[protected]/12/14 but no response from them. Now i am fedup with this, I have also launch a compain with ABN AMRO for geting back my money immediately with complain no.[protected]. i want my money back. please help us.
                    I received all the documentations through PLAT5/ABN well in time & completed all the formalities as mentioned in the vouchers.

This offer enabled me to plan & save my holiday expenses to an extent which made the trip affordable.

I with the bank for long time & happy with different offers & plans they give time to time. I took some offers which benefit me & i like it very much.

I wad having a ABN AMRO Credit Card no [protected] in the year 2004. I have made regular payments of all the purchases...