ABN AMRO

Delhi

Awesome

ABN AMRO Complaints & Reviews

ekta

I am holding ABN AMRO Credit card (Which was given to me as a life time free card and now they are changing their words)

As a matter of fact the card has never been used also.

But after 1 year, I am getting calls twice and thrice e week asking me to pay some amount which is the annual fee of thge card.
I have to idea what to do because I have no document as evidence against them stating that it was a life time free card..

Well, I have decided that I am not going make this payment.
I only wish this Consumer Forum takes up this issue seriously and puts the bank with all their executives in proper place!

Please help me.

ekta

Credit Card — thretening calls

I had applied for SBI credit card in June, 2007 agnst which i received Credit card no. [protected] along with a Demand Draft on 30.06.2007. I want to inform u that i had never requested for any loan. As i was not available at the time of receiving of credit card & DD in town, my daughter submitted the DD in my account . when i reach back, i tried to speak to helpline about DD, they won't reply me satisfactorily, tgen i made a ch no. 593006 dated 02.07.2007 of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipurand submitted to Sbi card with application of surrendering of my card. this cheque is cleared on 30.07.2007.
Later on i spoke to Helpline no. when i got next bill for processing fee for Demand draft. i got assurance that these charges will be deducted and i need not to worry as my card is already in process of cancellation.

Now, since last 3 months i m getting threatening calls from collectioning agencies of SBI card saying that amount of Rs. 15, 000/ is due to me and i have to submit the same else otherwise non bailable warrants will be issue in ur name.

i request you that i m a 60 year old retiered woman living here with my husband, who is a heart patient. such threatening calls make us unusual conditions. i m ready to pay processing fee fror DD, if any from first day itself but against my expectation, a nationalised bank (SBI) had misguided me to take me to this level.

I request u to kindly intervene in this matter to materialise the issue, which is just a cheating with me because i had never requested to bank for ne loan or DD.

rgrds

Asha Kulshrestha

(M) [protected]

ABN AMRO Credit Card — Very poor service & threatening calls

ABN AMRO credit card services are very poor. they dont send statements regularly. when my Father called up for the same (as I was not in India), they refused to divulge the info saying that they wud do so only to the cardholder; resultantly the payment was not made. From December 2008 till september 2009, we have received only 4 statements & all actual usage has been cleared. The payments are now the late fee & finance charges levied by the bank. It is the bank's fault since they have not been sending the statements. Why shud I pay for their mistakes? Their collection agents call me & my Father demanding clearance of dues. If they cannot divulge info to my Father why are they expecting him to clear the payment? They don't listen to anything & repeated requests for these calls to stop to nodal officer ms. renu joshi have fallen on deaf ears. I have reported the matter to the RBI Obmudsman & it doesn't make sense to have recovery agents hound customers when the matter is in discussion with the highest level officials of the bank. I have finally complained to the Delhi Police also against this & really want a solution of this mess.

ABN Amero credit card — credit card bill

Hi Sir,

I taken loan of 30000 from my credit card of ABN Amero. At the time of giving loan they told me that I have to pay loan through EMI. But in next month's statement they mention the amount to be paid as 30,000 + taxes+charges. I talked to customer care over phone and found that repayment option was not registered as EMI, so I payed all the amount(through NEFT transfer). Next month they send me again some cash advance charges which I again I have paid. In last month's statement(which I recieved only through SMS)Now they were showing again arround Rs 25000 in my balance. This month after sending SMS they have sent the email of statement(although I have to requested for the e statement) which is not opening till I accept the terms and conditions(which says that they can charge for the e statement and many more terms and conditions about which, I would be never agree) For both the months I did not receive any physical statement.

Now they say that I have to write a letter to ABN Amero bank noida to adjust the amount which I paid in lum sum against this balance. This is again strange that if that can distribute loan through phone why they can not entertain my request. Besides this they are asking me to pay the penalty of 3% as a penalty.

Kindly suggest me what I can do to get justice.

abn amro one credit card — bills - payment

Sir/Madam

I always use my credit card systematically from the beginning which you can cross check my earlier transactions. Recently I made a purchase of Rs. 21,103.00 in the month of October, 2009. The next month I paid part of the amount, Rs 2000.
Amount to be cleared in December was Rs. 20,313.08. I deposited a cheque of Rs. 20,313.10 on December 22, four days ahead of the due date December 26 clearing all the dues.
I have been receiving statements in some form or the other citing late payment dues etc which is not right. Please go through my account details and clarify the same. Let me use your further services.

Murali Mohan Raj

ABN AMRO Credit Card — Billing issue.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My wife Madhavi Meher has received the credit card bill dated 08.4.2008.

This card was never used by my wife and after two years company is sending a bill of amount Rs. 1953.76/-

As this cars was issed with the life time free card by ABN amro company.

now after two years they are sending the bills which is not at all accepted.

as when the company wants to sell the card they give false commitment to consumer and forced them to take the cards.

goverment should take strong actions against these credit card company.

also compnay should stop this cards transactions.
regards

Prashant Arekar
you must have signed the undertaking which contains hidden clause..

You can ask for a waiver but thats highly unlikely to happen until you scream on them and go to higher authority..

send a mail to

meera.[protected]@in.abnamro.com
Hello

Sorry for the late charges which are falsified and are being reversed now.

We look forward to maintain our association.

Anil Kumar Reddy V V
    ON 27TH FEB 2008, MY BROTHER MR.V.L.SRINIVASA REDDY (HOLDING ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD) HAS RECEIVED A CALL FROM ABN AMRO CUSTOMER CARE DELHI, ABOUT RELIANCE HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY. HE WAS TOLD THAT HE SUM ASSURED FOR THE HEALTH POLICY IS RS.4 LAKHS FOR NORMAL HEALTH PROBLEM AND RS.8 LAKHS FOR CRITICAL ILLENSS AND IT IS A ONE YEAR POLICY .

HE WAS TOLD THAT ACCORDING TO HIS AGE (DATE OF BIRTH[protected] HIS PREMIUM COMES TO AROUND RS.4, 300/- FOR ONE YEAR POLICY AND FOR HIS MOTHER (V.VIJAYALAKSHMI) AGED ABOVE 50 YEARS THE PREMIUM COMES TO AROUND RS.7100/-. HE HAS AGREED FOR THE TWO POLICIES AND THE AMN AMRO PEOPLE HAS TAKEN HIS CITIBANK CREDIT CARD NO.[protected] (SINCE HE HAS NO AVAILABLE LIMIT IN HIS ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD) TO DEBIT THE PREMIUM FOR THE ABOVE TWO POLICIES. AND HE GAVE MY NO. AND THEY CALLED UP ME ALSO.

I WAS ALSO TOLD ABOUT THE SAME POLICY AND I HAVE AGREE TO TAKE A POLICY FOR ME AND MY WIFE, WHICH IS A SINGLE POLICY. I WAS TOLD THAT THE PREMIUM COMES AROUND RS.4, 950/- AND THEY HAVE TAKEN MY ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD NO. [protected] TO DEBIT THE PREMIUM.

BUT TO OUR SURPRISE ON 28TH FEB 2008, MY ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD WAS DEBITED FOR TWO TIMES FOR RS.6, 920/- & RS.6, 110/- (RECEIVED SMS FROM ICICI BANK CUSTOMER CARE) TOTAL COMES TO RS.13, 030/-. I HAVE IMMEDIATELY CALLED UP THE DELHI ABN AMRO CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE AND I GOT THE REPLY THAT MY CARD WAS DEBIT FOR TOTAL PREMIUM FOR ALL THE THREE POLICIES. I THOUGHT BY MISTAKE THEY MIGHT HAVE DONE IT AND I AGREED FOR THAT.

BUT AFTER SOME TIME ON THE SAME DAY IE ON 28TH FEB 2008, MY BROTHER'S CITI BANK CREDIT CARD WAS ALSO DEBITED FOUR TIMES FOR RS.5, 880/- TWICE AND RS.5, 205 TWICE TOTAL COMES TO RS.22, 170/-. WE HAVE CALLED THE DELHI PEOPLE AGAIN AND AGAIN TO ENQUIRE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

NEXTDAY I HAVE RECEIVED A CALL FROM DELHI PEOPLE SAYING THAT OUR COMPLAINT WAS REGISTERED AND INFORMED THE RELIANCE PEOPLE ALSO.THEY TOLD ME THAT BOTH RELIANCE POPLE AND ABN AMRO PEOPLE HAVE DEBITED THE CARDS THATS WHY THE MISTAKE HAPPENED AND THEY WILL REVERT THE EXTRA AMOUNT WITHIN 15 DAYS. THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT SINCE MY MOTHER'S AGE WAS ABOVE 50 YEARS, THEY HAVE GIVEN HER TWO POLICIES OF 5 LAKHS EACH AND 5 LAKHS POLICIES FOR ME FOR AND FOR MY BROTHER.

BUT I HAVE REFUSED TO TAKE THE POLICIES WHICH WERE DONE WITHOUT MY OR MY BROTHER'S PERMISSION AND INSISTED TO CANCEL ALL THE DEBITS. THEY TOLD US THAT THEY WILL CALL BACK US BUT TILL NOW IE 1ST MARCH 2008 NOW THE TIME IS 1.34 PM, WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CALL. I WAS TOLD THAT ALL THE CALLS MADE TO ME AND MY BROTHER ARE VOICE RECORDED AUTOMATICALLY AND YOU NEED NOT WORRY.

YESTERDAY EVENING AT ABOUT 6.00 PM ME AND MY BROTHER WENT TO ABN AMRO HYDERABAD BRACH AND SPOKEN TO THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE THERE. SHE HAS GIVEN US THE PHONE NO. OF RELIANCE INSURANCE IE [protected]/[protected] AND TOLD US THAT YOU SPEEM TO THE RELIANCE PEOPLE AND THEY ONLY CAN REVERS THE ENTRIES.

ON 1ST MARCH I HAVE SPOKEN TO RELIANCE PEOPLE AND GOT REGISTERED THE COMPALINTS WITH NOS.340696 & 340699.

I HAVE GIVEN ENTIRE DETAILS OF AGONY WHICH I AM FACING FOR THE LAST ONE MONTH.

PLEASE GUIDE US WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE OBUDSMAN
    PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL ON AN URGENT BASIS.

I had applied for the ABN AMRO credit card last month May and the verification was complete. I have not yet received the ABN AMRO credit card but your company has given me a statement for the month of June, with charges of Annual fees and Education tax which amounts to around Rs. 700. I was told by your agent that the joining fee is free and the limit will be around 1lac to 1.5 lac. How can you charge somebody without even confirming from him whether the Card has been received or not???? Now, I feel that I do no want to associate with ABN AMRO at all, for all the lies that have been told just to get a person to sgn up for the credit card. Please look into my complaint at the earllest.

C Pangerkumba,
    H no 3, Church Compound, Okhla Road
    New Delhi Ph: [protected]
    dear sir,
    i had applied for ABNAMRO CREDIT in june 2008 but still not getting . So please give me a status .

house no. 231, sector 3
    faridabad

Deepali Sakhare

I am writing to you in complete distress and distrust that i am facing as a customer (unfortunately for me) of ABN AMRO. My details are as follows before i narrate my complaint.

Account Name: Deepali Sakhare (previously Deepali Shah)

Account Number: 812213

Account Type: Savings

I have been banking with ABN for 4 years now or more. My account was opened as a part of corporate account as been previously employed by a management consulting firm. I opened the account post marriage and therefore the A/c Name 'Deepali Shah', however my PAN card mentioned my Pre-Marriage name: Deepali Sakhare. Everything was fine until, i wanted to open a DMat account in ABN wherein my Pan card name (Deepali Sakhare) did not support my account name (Deepali Shah). So i put in a request to Branch Manager, Nariman Point to change my A/c name back to 'Deepali Sakhare' and duly submitted 2 self attested copies of the Affidavit and passport details (for reference) with 2 photographs and pan card photo-copies. The date the request was received by ABN AMRO Nariman Point branch was roughly 29th October 2007. However on repeated complaints my name was changed only on 2nd January 2008. I was informed through an informal 'sms'. No person bothered to call to tell me about the A/c name change or other details. Thats ABN AMRO servicing!!!

While talking to the executives previously i had mentioned about my ECS with other banks for home loan & other loan but i was assured Name change will not hamper any process.

And so, it did not until April 2nd 2008. My ECS request from ICICI were properly processed for January, February and March 2008 but for April 2008, i just received a call from the most rude ABN AMRO employees, Ms. Sheetal Bhawsar from 66585849 saying ABN AMRO is rejecting the ECS request from ICICI as name does not match (which ironically matched for Jan-Feb-Mar?????). She confirmed details from me but refused to listen to my request mentioning RUDELY, i should immediately send her a "Marriage Certificate' or else its rejected. When i denied i had one, she had the audacity to 'bang' the phone on me saying "ok ..ok its rejected", while i was talking to her about the problem...

I need to understand why are the customers thrown into such lousy behaviour by the bank and its employees?? Where is customer Relationship??? Why should i suffer for your lack of consumer understanding or not understanding??? Why wasn't i informed about these factor while my name was changed??? why did you process my ECS in Jan, Feb, March 2008 and refusing in April 2008, while the name changed in Jan itself?? Who gave you the permission to talk to us rudely while you talk extremely sweetly while opening the account?? Why your behaviour while opening accounts doesn't reflect the same sentiments??? Do you have employee training procedures to impart training about handling customers??

And last but not the least... Are you taking your customers for granted???? OR this is the way you want to communicate me to change the bank???

I need an explanation and very immediately.

Deepali Sakhare
      deepali, i think it is obvious, you feel trouble, you must had to provide updated detail to the party you are about to ecs, on single error trans get not supported.

Due to some unforeseen happenings and expenses, I paid only Rs. 3495.54 towards Minimum Amount Due (Approx. Rs. 250 Less). I got many calls from the collections department that I need to pay Rs. 250 due on Minimum Amount Due. I told them that I can pay only after 25th August 2009 as I am expecting some checks to be cleared. But, one person (who can speak Tamil & Kannada) called me from the number[protected] and started shouted at me.

I never expected this kind of treatment from ABN Amro Bank. Pls. see the repayment track below. I paid Rs. 13, 401.12 on 30th April 2009. I am making payment in 5 digits whenever I have money. I do not want any more calls from ABN Credit Card Collections Dept. I know how to pay the due amount.

Date Payment Received Payment Amount Mode of Payment
      03/08/2009 3, 495.54 0 PAYMENT RECEIVED, NEFT 0
      23/06/2009 1, 360.00 0 PAYMENT RECEIVED, NEFT 0
      19/06/2009 2, 000.00 0 PAYMENT RECEIVED, NEFT 0
      30/04/2009 13, 401.12 0 PAYMENT RECEIVED, NEFT 0
      07/03/2009 1, 400.00 0 PAYMENT RECEIVED, CASH AT BRCH
      04/03/2009 4, 000.00 0 PAYMENT RECEIVED, NEFT 0

While selling your credit cards, you are forcing us to get one and why not you wait for repayment of the due for 1 or 2 months? Just for paying Rs. 250 less, you impose Rs. 600 as late payment charges. Do we question you on this? The same way you must show some mercy to customers. Now-a-days, the customer service agents are speaking rubbish things and shouting at customers. Is this the one you mean Customer Relationship?

I HAVE OPEN MY ACCOUNT ABN AMRO BRANCH — PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!1

DEAR SIR
      I HAVE OPEN MY ACCOUNT IN ABN AMRO BUT ABN AMRO BRANCHES IN PUNE IS NOT TO SOPPORT ME !!! PLEASE HALP ME SIR IM STAY FORM AURANGABAD MAHARASTRA IN INDIA PLEASE OPEN YOUR NEW BRANCH IN AURANGABAD MAHARSTRA !!!!!!!!!!!
      URGENT PLS CUD U HELP ME WITH MY COMPLAIN

ABN AMRO Credit Card — SETTLE THE AMOUNT [Resolved]

KRISHNA MORTHY G

My name is Krishna Moorthy. I want to settle credit card payment with the ABN AMRO credit card outstanding...

Suresh Chandra Kachhara
        I was having ABN AMRO BANK Credit Card before three years and closed the account due to indecent behavior of person calling from ABN AMRO Bank. I am getting call once a month for soliciting to take new card, this is inspite of my mobile number being under DND for last six month. Today I received three calls from Mr. Akash Singh claiming to be Accounts Officer of bank from phone number[protected] and asking to pay unknown dues and causing harassment on phone.

Please advise ABN AMRO Bank to take appropriate action within their bank otherwise put up claim for NOT RESPECTING DND.

This is Pankaj Pareed from Chennai.

One of Executive from ABN AMRO BANK Called on 29 May, 2008 and they asked for credit card saying that they are providing Free air tickets and they send their executive to my home. He collected the papers and asked me to sign some papers and one voucher.

Next Morning I received call from ABN amro Bank I told them to cancell this card and after 2-3 Hours Again I received a call and they told this air ticket is absolutely free with taxes, fuel charges etc. After some time on same day They called on my office land line number and at that time I was not on my seat so my coluge picked the call and he confirmed abt me.

On Saturday I called customer care ABN AMRO BAnk and I asked them to cancell the card and I raised one complaint# [protected]. I told them that I dont have any reference # about this credit card and I provided my Date od Birth and other details. They told with in 48 Hrs It will cancell and they provided some email so that I caqn send email to ABN Amro bank for this issue. On June 2 I received 2 call from Ab AMRO bank Delhi head office for confirmation and I told them to cancell the card and they confirmed that they will cancell it.

I sent Below Email on 3 June.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

This is regarding cancelation of applied credit card that is still not approved.

I want to cancel the credit card for ABN AMRO bank due to wrong commitments by ABN AMRO Bank, Chennai.

2-3 Times I spoke to your customer care Credit Cards and raised Complaint # [protected]. This Complaint I raised on Saturday 31 May, 2008 at 11:45 am and Spoke to Deepika to cancellation of credit card that was not approved at that time and next day I spoke to Vinod about same issue.

Name : Pankaj Pareek
        Date of Birth: 8 Feb, 1976
        Phone # [protected]

Yesterday I received call from the Number[protected] and[protected] for confirmation and I asked them to cancel this card.

After this Email I will not responsible for any payments or any other issue related to credit card from ABN AMRO Bank.

Please confirm about cancellation.

Pankaj Pareek

Sent to:
        [protected]@in.abnamro.com;[protected]@in.abnamro.com
        [protected][protected][protected][protected]

Please advise how to resolve this issue.

Pankaj Pareek

Regarding telephonic talk today dt.[protected] with ABN
        Amro recavery dept. regarding outstanding. i am
        sending attachment of settlement letter scan copy.

Name : Devidas Dhoble
        City : Nagpur.

Credit Card. No. [protected]

Letter Serial Number : NR 8370
        Ref. NRA[protected]
        Dated : 24 Feb'2007

We are sending this details so many times but till
        date not closed this issue.

i request you pl. close this matter.

Thanks & regards

Devidas W. Dhoble

This massage send to today talking with abn amro recevory personnal for said email id abn.
        abn.[protected]@infovisiongroup.com but mail return.

this matter from last one year & more than 100 persons call me & collect the details but not solved.

My Account # 1261659
        DOB: 8 Jan 1976
        Phone# [protected]

There was a huge amount deducted from my account regarding credit card payment: 02/09/2008 [protected] DR INR 10, 987.45

I do not posses any credit card from ABN Amro bank. I spoke with customer care and launched the complaint, that told credit card is in my Name opened at year 2003. This saving bank account was opened just two years back.

Complaint #[protected]

Issue not fixed so far.
        still not recd any feedback from your side???????????????????????/

i had spoke with charanjeet on monday he suppose to provide me the feedback for same but still not recd any confirmation from them?/

im going to mail to your superior ( head of the credit card )

Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55 PM
        To: 'Renu.[protected]@in.abnamro.com'; 'vikas.[protected]@in.abnamro.com'; '[protected]@in.abnamro.com'; '[protected]@in.abnamro.com'; '[protected]@in.abnamro.com'; 'Aruna.[protected]@in.abnamro.com'
        Subject: RE: Re : FW: Regarding Credit Card

still im not recd any feedback from Aruna Srivastan but she not picking up the phone.

im trying to her from day but she not picking up the phone.

Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:53 AM
        Subject: RE: Re : FW: Regarding Credit Card

can any one replied me for the same???????????????

Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 4:55 PM
        To: 'Renu.[protected]@in.abnamro.com'
        Subject: FW: Re : FW: Regarding Credit Card

fyi

Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 4:51 PM
        To: 'vikas.[protected]@in.abnamro.com'; '[protected]@in.abnamro.com'; '[protected]@in.abnamro.com'; '[protected]@in.abnamro.com'; 'Aruna.[protected]@in.abnamro.com'
        Subject: RE: Re : FW: Regarding Credit Card

as discussed with Ms aruna last monday on[protected] she suppose to give me feedback about my settlement within 2 days but now 7 days gone but still im not recd any feedback from her & from last 3 days im calling to her but shes not picking up the phone

pls let me know the status.

Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 10:02 AM
        To: 'Aruna.[protected]@in.abnamro.com'
        Subject: RE: Re : FW: Regarding Credit Card

im waitting for your reply

Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 4:46 PM
        To: 'Aruna.[protected]@in.abnamro.com'
        Subject: FW: Re : FW: Regarding Credit Card

pls look in to this matter.

pls reffer trailling mail

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
        From: meenakshi.[protected]@in.abnamro.com [mailto:meenakshi.[protected]@in.abnamro.com] On Behalf Of [protected]@in.abnamro.com
        Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 4:10 PM
        Subject: Re : FW: Regarding Credit Card

Dear Mr. Vala,

We refer to your email dated June 30, 2009.

Please note that as per our records the settlement of Rs.60000.00 was offered on your card account on 14.02.09 to be paid in 1 instalment.

We would like to share with you that we have reviewed the matter addressed to us and confirm that we have not received the payment as per the settlement plan offered on your credit card account.

Kindly note that if we are not in receipt of payment as per the settlement plan then the settlement is considered to be null and void.

Please be advised that any payment made before the approval date of the settlement offered is not considered as the part of the payment to be made towards the settlement.

We request you to write back to us in case you wish to go for a re settlement of your card account.

For any further clarifications we request you to contact Ms. Aruna Srivatsan at [protected].

You may also quote the reference number [protected], in case you need any further clarification on the above resolution.

Please feel free to write back to us for any further clarifications in this regard or call our 24-hour Bank by Phone service in your city and our executive will be glad to assist you.

Meenakshi Rawat
        Client Response Unit

QUICK TIP
        ********************************************************************************...
        Register for MasterCard SecureCode and get added security of a unique password for your internet transactions at MasterCard SecureCode enabled online merchants.
        Why wait for a physical statement when it is also available just a click away! Enjoy Simple & Hassle free banking by just Registering on Cardsonline and view statements upto 6 months Get FREE statements on email by just registering your email ID with us
        Call 24 Hours Bank By Phone to subscribe for FREE SMS Alerts
        You may also avail the NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) Facility. For making payments through NEFT, access NetBanking of the bank from where you wish to transfer the money and add your ABN AMRO Credit Card number as a beneficiary to receive the funds transferred.
        Access this URL to view the Bank by Phone numbers in your city - http://www.abnamro.co.in/consumer/directbankingservices/phone_bank.html

----

30/06/2009 01:02 PM
        To <[protected]@in.abnamro.com>, <[protected]@in.abnamro.com>
        cc <vikas.[protected]@in.abnamro.com>
        Subject FW: FW: Regarding Credit Card

still not recd any proper feedback from your side

pls do the needful

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
        From: shivani.[protected]@in.abnamro.com [mailto:shivani.[protected]@in.abnamro.com] On Behalf Of [protected]@in.abnamro.com
        Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:03 PM
        Subject: Re: FW: Regarding Credit Card

Dear Mr. Vala,

This is in reference to your email dated June 24, 2009.

We would like to share with you that we have reviewed the matter addressed to us and we have not received payment as per the settlement letter.

Kindly note that if we are not in receipt of payment as per the settlement letter then the same is considered to be void.

The total outstanding on your credit card account as on date is Rs.73, 826.03 and we request you to send in your payment to avoid collection follow-up on your card account.

We request you to write back to us if incase you wish for resettlement on your card account.

Client Response Unit

Call 24 Hours Bank By Phone to subscribe for FREE SMS Alerts

24/06/2009 05:03 PM

To <[protected]@in.abnamro.com>, <priti.[protected]@in.abnamro.com>
        Subject FW: Regarding Credit Card

Dear Sir / Madam

this is inform u that i had done the settellment in month of Feb'09 on dated :[protected] with refference no : MU[protected] - JACC Amount : 60000.

this is inform u that as per the your record my settlement not done due to shortpayment but as per commitment from your Collection Manager Mr. Arun Gawda ( [protected]) i had made the payment on dated :[protected] which u had not calculated in this letter now agency & your delhi people calling me for the payment but i had already made entire payment then y should i pay more .

i went 3 time at your andheri office ( opp laxmi indl area andheri west new link road ) there also im not recd any proper answer, when i had recd the call from delhi collection people ( [protected]) they want all recipt no & letter, but they not providing me fax no.

im trying to call on this no but its continously enagge, now where should i go & y????????????????????????????

its your internal problem y should i suffer, who will be closed this matter??????????????????

im calling to Mr Arun Gawda but he not responding & your agency people also not responding me

from last 3 months im calling to your agency people ( Mr Yogesh & Samir : [protected] /[protected] but they also not answering.

i had also calledup your helpline :[protected]Mumbai) but they also not responding

pls find details for same :

Card No : [protected]

Amount : 35000
        Date :[protected]

Receipt No : MUJACR 58523
        Amount : 12500
        Date :[protected] as per commitment from Aruna Gawda : [protected].

i hope i get the positive feedback from your side

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
        From: priti.[protected]@in.abnamro.com [mailto:priti.[protected]@in.abnamro.com] On Behalf Of [protected]@in.abnamro.com
        Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 12:47 PM

Dear Mr. Vala,

This is in reference to your email dated July 10, 2008 .

We understand the stated concerns and your personal problem. However, we would like to share with you that in case payments are not received within the payment due date, the late payment and financial charges shall continue to be levied on your credit card account as a normal process.

We regret our inability to avoid the above charges on non-repayment of dues and would request you to pay the minimum amount due by payment due date .This would enable us to keep the card account regular and normal.

QUICK TIP
        Nearly 1900 Locations across India to drop your cheque. Just log on to www.abnamro.co.in/consumer/creditcard/make_payments.htm to locate a convenient drop box location in your city.
        Now also have the convenience of dropping your card payment cheques at Delhi Metro stations & Mumbai Railway stations.
        Cards Online - You may log on to CardsOnline & get details on your credit card. This option will enable you to view / print your statements and also check your payments and account history. In a nutshell you will be in a position to access details on your credit card account from anywhere - anytime. Log on to www.abnamro.co.in and register now !
        * Bank by Phone Service - Ahmedabad[protected], Bangalore[protected], Chennai[protected], Coimbatore[protected], Kerala[protected], Kolhapur[protected], Kolkata[protected], Lucknow[protected], Mangalore[protected], Moradabad[protected], Mumbai[protected], Nagpur, Kanpur - [protected], Nasik[protected], Pune[protected], Punjab[protected], Salem - [protected], Surat[protected], Tirupur[protected], Vadodara[protected], New Delhi, Noida, Panipat[protected], Gurgaon[protected], Rajasthan, Udaipur[protected], Hyderabad, Vizag[protected], Toll Free-[protected]

07/10/2008 10:56 AM

To <[protected]@in.abnamro.com>
        Subject RE: Regarding Credit Card

i had already replied to u as of now im not able to make any payment

Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 3:22 PM

Dear Mr. Vala,

This is in reference to your email dated July 2, 2008 .

Please note that late fees are levied due to non payment of at least minimum amount due within payment due date. The finance charges are levied due to non payment of total outstanding within payment due date.

Therefore, we request you to pay the minimum amount due within the payment due date to avoid charges.

We would also like to inform you that you can write back to us incase you wish to settle your card account.

02/07/2008 09:42 AM

To <[protected]@in.abnamro.com>
        Subject RE: Regarding Credit Card

I had already told to u im right now not able to pay anything

-----Original Message-----
        On Behalf Of [protected]@in.abnamro.com
        Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 1:37 PM

Dear Mr. Vala,

This is in reference to your email dated June 27, 2008.

We would like to inform you that you have an option to pay Minimum or
        Total Amount due as per the credit card statement of account .

We would like to clarify that the Minimum Amount Due is 5% of the
        usage amount that shall be 100% of service charges and EMI (if any) and
        5% of the retail, cash and balance transfer etc.. transactions.

We would also like to clarify that the above rule shall be void, in
        case the card account is delinquent in any statement cycle .As the
        Minimum Amount Due in immediate next statement of account would be
        summation of past dues (minimum of previous statement of account )
        and minimum amount due for current statement of accounts .

Please note that late fees are levied due to non payment of at least
        minimum amount due within payment due date. The finance charges are
        levied due to non payment of total outstanding within payment due date.

We request you to pay as per statement to avoid any charges on your card
        account.

You may also quote the reference number:[protected], in case you need
        any further clarification on the above resolution.

Please feel free to write back to us for any further clarifications in
        this regard or call our 24-hour Bank by Phone service in your city and
        our executive will be glad to assist you.

*************************************

Nearly 1900 Locations across India to drop your cheque. Just log on to
        www.abnamro.co.in/consumer/creditcard/make_payments.htm to locate a
        convenient drop box location in your city.
        Now also have the convenience of dropping your card payment cheques at
        Delhi Metro stations & Mumbai Railway stations.
        **************************************

Cards Online - You may log on to CardsOnline & get details on your
        credit card. This option will enable you to view / print your statements
        and also check your payments and account history. In a nutshell you will
        be in a position to access details on your credit card account from
        anywhere - anytime. Log on to www.abnamro.co.in and register now !

* Bank by Phone Service - Ahmedabad[protected], Bangalore - 080 4124

27/06/2008 03:25
        PM

RE: Regarding Credit Card

im ready for pay late payment & over due charges, but atleast 2 months
        im not able to paying anything this time

Behalf Of [protected]@in.abnamro.com
        Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 2:31 PM
        Subject: Re: Regarding Credit Card

Dear Mr. Vala,

This is in reference to your email dated June 24, 2008 .

We understand the stated concerns and your personal problem. However, we
        would like to share with you that in case payments are not received
        within the payment due date, the late payment and financial charges
        shall continue to be levied on your credit card account as a normal
        process.

We regret our inability to avoid the above charges on non-repayment of
        dues and would request you to pay the minimum amount due by payment due
        date .This would enable us to keep the card account regular and normal.

You may also quote the reference number [protected], in case you need
        any further clarification on the above resolution.

Please feel free to write back to us for any further clarifications in
        this regard or call our 24-hour Bank by Phone service in your city and
        our executive will be glad to assist you.

*************************************

Nearly 1900 Locations across India to drop your cheque. Just log on to
        www.abnamro.co.in/consumer/creditcard/make_payments.htm to locate a
        convenient drop box location in your city.
        Now also have the convenience of dropping your card payment cheques at
        Delhi Metro stations & Mumbai Railway stations.
        **************************************

Cards Online - You may log on to CardsOnline & get details on your
        credit card. This option will enable you to view / print your statements
        and also check your payments and account history. In a nutshell you will
        be in a position to access details on your credit card account from
        anywhere - anytime. Log on to www.abnamro.co.in and register now !

* Bank by Phone Service - Ahmedabad[protected], Bangalore - 080 4124

Regarding Credit Card

Dear All,

this is inform u that i Haresh Vala Holding your Credit Card no :
        [protected], now this is inform u that im not able pay atleast 2
        months due to some financial problem

so this is request to u kindly update in your record

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
        privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender
        by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any
        unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
        strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
        ABN AMRO Bank N.V, which has its seat at Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and
        is registered in the Commercial Register under number 33002587,
        including its group companies, shall not be liable for the improper or
        incomplete transmission of the information contained in this
        communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.
        ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the
        integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
        communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
        privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender
        by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any
        unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
        strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
        ABN AMRO Bank N.V, which has its seat at Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and
        is registered in the Commercial Register under number 33002587,
        including its group companies, shall not be liable for the improper or
        incomplete transmission of the information contained in this
        communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.
        ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the
        integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
        communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.
        ---

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system.Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.TATA TELESERVICES (MAHARASHTRA) LTD. (including its group companies)shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. TATA TELESERVICES (MAHARASHTRA) LTD. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
        This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. ABN AMRO Bank N.V, which has its seat at Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and is registered in the Commercial Register under number 33002587, including its group companies, shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
        Disclaimer: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. TATA TELESERVICES (MAHARASHTRA) LTD. (including its group companies)shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. TATA TELESERVICES (MAHARASHTRA) LTD. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interferences.
        ----- Message from "HARESH VALA" <HARESH.[protected]@tatatel.co.in> on Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:42:34 +[protected] To: <[protected]@in.abnamro.com>

I had already told to u im right now not able to pay anything

-----Original Message-----
        From: amit.s.[protected]@in.abnamro.com [mailto:amit.s.[protected]@in.abnamro.com] On Behalf Of [protected]@in.abnamro.com
        Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 1:37 PM

Dear Mr. Vala,

This is in reference to your email dated June 27, 2008.

We would like to inform you that you have an option to pay Minimum or Total Amount due as per the credit card statement of account .

We would like to clarify that the Minimum Amount Due is 5% of the usage amount that shall be 100% of service charges and EMI (if any) and 5% of the retail, cash and balance transfer etc.. transactions.

We would also like to clarify that the above rule shall be void, in case the card account is delinquent in any statement cycle .As the Minimum Amount Due in immediate next statement of account would be summation of past dues (minimum of previous statement of account ) and minimum amount due for current statement of accounts .

We request you to pay as per statement to avoid any charges on your card account.

You may also quote the reference number:[protected], in case you need any further clarification on the above resolution.

QUICK TIP

* Bank by Phone Service - Ahmedabad[protected], Bangalore[protected], Chennai[protected], Coimbatore[protected], Kerala[protected], Kolhapur[protected], Kolkata[protected], Lucknow[protected], Mangalore[protected], Moradabad[protected], Mumbai - 022

2491 4001, Nagpur, Kanpur - [protected], Nasik[protected], Pune - 020
        6642 1111, Punjab[protected], Salem - [protected], Surat[protected], Tirupur[protected], Vadodara[protected], New Delhi, Noida, Panipat

<HARESH.[protected]@tata
        tel.co.in> To
        <[protected]@in.abnamro.com>
        27/06/2008 03:25 cc
        PM
        RE: Regarding Credit Card

im ready for pay late payment & over due charges, but atleast 2 months im not able to paying anything this time

Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 2:31 PM
        Subject: Re: Regarding Credit Card

Dear Mr. Vala,

This is in reference to your email dated June 24, 2008 .

<HARESH.[protected]@tatatel.co.in>

06/24/2008 09:47 AM <[protected]@IN.ABNAMR
        O.COM>

Regarding Credit Card

Dear All,

this is inform u that i Haresh Vala Holding your Credit Card no :
        [protected], now this is inform u that im not able pay atleast 2 months due to some financial problem

so this is request to u kindly update in your record

Haresh Vala

Tata Indicom Value Added Services-New Offering-Call 12800 for Welcome Tunes and Experience the Exciting World of Bollywood Disclaimer: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. TATA TELESERVICES (MAHARASHTRA) LTD. (including its group companies)shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. TATA TELESERVICES (MAHARASHTRA) LTD. (or its group

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
        Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited - rated the No.1 wireless telecom service provider in overall customer satisfaction across Mumbai and Maharashtra in studies commissioned by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.

maneesh khare
          SIR
          Myself Maneesh khare from lucknow has applied for a personal loan in ABN AMRO bank and they have approved my loan, there representive visited me and tkaen all my signatures as well as taken post dated cheques and now they are forcing me to take a aviva life insurance policy of rs 24000/ and saying that you have to take . i m in urgency totakeloan ann now plz let me know that is it cumpolsory forme take thispolicy.

This is amir ali and my loan account no.-9462852, I have taken loan amount 290938/ from your bank on dated 11/03/2008. please not that my account debited by processing fees amount 4086/- instead of rs -3269/ as per commitment of your executive mr puneet mob.-[protected], ashish and ms meenakshi contact no.[protected] and [protected], I have complained against them in your bank on 27/03/2008.coplaind no. 274000 and complained not resolved till 08/04/2008. today morning I have recd call from mr puneet he said I have sent to you a cheque of my brother account due to I have lost my own account cheque book. After received cheque you withdrawn your complaint. I have recd cheque of HDFC bank account, issued from mr mukesh kumar account, sb a/c no. is[protected], ch. No. 754576 .I have asked with bank, account is already closed. So I request to you resolved my complained as soon as possible and credit my account with excess amount or send me a cheque of balance amount, and also take action against them.
          Dear Sir/Madum,
          We are looking for the personal loan for my bussiness purpose.
          Kindly do the needful as early as possible.

Thanks & regards.
          Farooq Ahmed
          Bangalore

Uma Jakhadi
            This is in respect to Credit Card no.[protected] and an easy loan against the credit card.From day one the company has been sending bills with wrong charges, Sevice tax being charged against loan emi, no flow chart provided for break-up of the emi amount, late and finance charges being levied despite the payment made in cash across bank counter.The list is endless all the complaints are put in writing for the bank.Even a Police FIR was lodged against the bank.But it seems the bank is so shameless as to no action was reciprocated.I still continue to receive recovery calls from local office as well as Gurgaon Office.
            Latest my Personal loan in another bank was rejected as my name surfaces in civil report as defaulter of ABN Amro bank.
            Before this several LEGAL NOTICES HAVE ALSO BEEN ISSUED TO THE SAME.THE IRONY IS I STILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE CALLS FROM THE SAME BANK FOR credit cards.Mr.Anand Durve, Head Recovery Dept is aware of the matter to the fullest.My advocate has also had a meeting with him wherein it was told to us that Mr. Durve would get back to us, but still awaiting the same till date.We are left with no option but to file a DEFAMATION case against the same as my name appears in the civil report as a result of which my loans and credit card applications with other banks are rejected, despite me having a perfect repayment track record with different banks like HDFC, ICICI, SBI, CITIBANK.

Personal — wrong billing of credit card

We have applied for housing loan from LICHFL. The authorities have rejected the loan stating that my wife is due an amount of Rs.1,28,357 towards credit card. The Control number in Cibil report is 44,35,28,850 on the consumer name is VNKV PADMA with member ID HF63161026. But she has closed her credit card long back and neither phone calls nor bills are receiving for any payment.Even she do not have any credit card now. It is therefore requested to send details of such over due amount to enable us to proceed legally.

An early reply in this regard is highly appreciated sir.

Syed Raheel Hussain Hashmi
              I am Gunjan Shah. I have opened my NRI account in ABN Amro bank. As per the scheme I can keep my balance zero till 6 months, then after I have to maintain minimum balance of 25000/- INR. I have opened my account in november 2007. Now I want to close my account. But they are saying that I have to pay 3300Rs. to close the account. It is being debited to my account. How can I just pay this much money. This bank clearly doing fraud with the people. Please help me out in this concern. How can I proceed now?

ABN AMRO Credit Card — Dispute Balance [Resolved]

radhakrishna.kowluri
                there was a purchase that was made on my credit card on the 8th of july for 30, 00 INR at meena bazaar hyderabad. I had registered...

RAJESH THAPLIYAL
                I have received regular harrasment from you people of ANB AMRO Bank.I had written to ABN head card service also about the issue & received a mail on their end on feb 12-2008 that they r sending letter of apolgy to me but as always a fake commitment.Today I received a call from tel number 45578413/18,people spoken to me said their name is Ajay Aggarwal & Akash gupta employee of ABN AMRO the language they had used is as follows:
                Behan ke lode payment karde warna teri maa chood dunga.Teri bahan ko konsa condam pasand hai usi se chodunga.Behan ke lode ghar se utha ke le jayenge or kahaan mar ke faink denge pata nahi chalega.Customer care wale to chutiya hain unki kya aukat hai sale sir intrest waiver de sakte hai.
                I feel its hard for u to read but I had heard the same for 15 minutes.Why u make customer service?for what head card service is their? Does ABN has got licence from RBI to use such language?Where is RBI guidelines for collections.
                Now listen to me take ur money but before that I want both these guys who abused me.Sack their agencies or otherwise i will make FIR of the same & take a legal action.I want those people infront of me for those who have no value of relation they can [censored] anyones mother & sister as they r liecenced ABN AMRO employees for [censored]ing customer's mother n sisters.Just bring those bastereds in front of me I will be thankful & greatful to u all my life.Citi collections B-1 janakpuri this is what i had came to know about them.

Rajesh Thapliyal
                As par dep req I Submit my pan card in ABN Amro bank alkapuri vadodar on 27/3/09 to mr.hemanshu. My card blocked due to pan card submision. I Call cc on 4/4/09 to mr.shouri req.no[protected].on 8/4/09 miss.sujal req.no 4378.on 23/4/09 miss.akansha same req.no.on29/4/09 miss. sakilareq.no [protected]. last 2day miss.nidhi req.no above.All c c ex feed back is v good but no fourther E MILL ansharing I was sufaring card block pro still today.I m very old custmor 05/08 is m valid date. I Hope early replya. vinod

ABN AMRO Credit Card — harrasment and abusing

Date-09/07/2009

To,
                Recpected Sir,

REF- Towards credit card no[protected],

Respected Sir,
                I Mr. Pritesh D.Savla was having credit card of your bank and had credit card no[protected],
                There was a balance payment of Rs-7000/- was to paid towards the same.
                One day I received call from your recovery department saying there is balance of amount
                Of Rs-7000/-(Seven thousand only) to pay.

Because of having some finances problem I was not able to pay the amount.
                Then one Miss. Pooja sharma from recovery department call me and told me to pay Rs1500/- (One thousand five hundred only) towards the full and final settlement of amount of Rs-7000/-(Seven thousand only) and told me that from receiving the settlement amount they want call me and threat me. It was agree to me. I paid the amount and she gave me the settlement account no-MUI[protected].
                Now again I am getting call from your recovery department saying me to pay the balance amount.
                I am receiving call of bad words and threat and abusement from telephone no[protected] /[protected]/ on 19/06/2009 they gave bad words to my family members also.

Now things are going worst. even done complain with the senoir bank athorities i am receving the call of threath till date from the same number.

I kindly request you to look in to the matter.
                PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL.

Thanking You
                Yours faithfully
                P .D Savla

ABN AMRO-Credit Card — USE DIRTY LANGUAGES

ABN AMRO BANK(CREDIT CARD DIVISION) DATE-

SUB-RECEIVING MOST DIRTY LANGUAGES VIA PHONE DUE TO UNABILITY FOR PAYING THE CREDIT CARD DUES INSTEAD OF CO-OPERATION.

RESPECTED SIR
                I SUDIPTYA GHATAK,ADDRESS-A/119 LAKE GARDENS,KOLKATA-700045,PH NO-[protected],ABN AMRO CARD NOS-5415 3823 3089 9352, 5425 0517 5170 5723 WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE(ME & MY SPOUSE) RECEIVING THE MOST DIRTY & NASTY LANGUAGES FROM ABN AMRO BANKS EXECUTIVE FROM LAST 2 MONTHS.
                DUE TO SOME ESSENTIAL NEEDS I COMPELE TO USE MY CARDS ENTIRE CREDIT LIMIT & FROM LAST 3-4 MONTHS MY PHYSICAL CONDITION IS NOT GOOD, STILLNOW IAM TOTALLY JOBLESS,SO THAT I TELL THEM TO CO-OPERATE ME FOR FEW MONTHS,BUT THEY USE MOST SLANG LANGUAGES TO ME,MY MOTHER,MY FATER,MY SPOUSE ALSO ,FROM FEW OF THE FOLLOWING NOS(PH NOS[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected].
                I TELL THEM THAT I WANT TO DO SETTLEMENT BUT THEY DID NOT CARE ABOUT ME,THEY JUST USE THE MOST DIRTY LANGUAGES.
                MY FAMILY IS TOTALLY SHOCKED REGARDING THE BEHAVIOUR OF THAT EXECUTIVES WHO REPRESENTS THE ABN AMRO BANK.
                THEY OFFERING MOST NASTY PROPOSAL TO MY SPOUSE & MY MOTHER,SUCH IT IS THE MOST SHAMABLE MATTER FOR ME & YOU ALSO.

NOW I TELL YOU THAT IAM NOT SENDING ANY REQUEST TO YOU THAT “PLEASE GIVE ME ANY CREDIT CARD”.YOUR SELLS EXEC CALL ME & OFFERING ME A CREDIT CARD & I ACCEPT THAT OFFER THAT’S IT.

ATLEAST TRY TO TEACH YOUR BANK REPRESENTATIVES THAT HOW TO TALK WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS.MAY THE CUSTOMERS IS IN TROUBLE BUT NEVER THROW THAT TYPE OF DIRTY PROPOSAL & NOT TO USE THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGES.

IN A CLEAR WAY I TELL YOU “I WANT IMMEDIATE SETTLEMENT”(“SUCH IAM IN DEEP TROUBLE”)

IF I RECEIVE ANY PHONE WITH DIRTY LANGUAGES THEN I NEVER CO-OPERATE AT ANY TIME.

*THERE IS NO SPACE TO GIVE ANY THANKS TO YOU……………………(JUST DUE TO YOUR BEHAVIOUR).

REGARDS
                SUDIPTYA GHATAK.
                USE OF DIRTY LANGUAGES

ABN AMRO BANK(CREDIT CARD DIVISION) DATE-

SUB- RECEIVING MOST DIRTY LANGUAGES VIA PHONE AND NOT PROVIDING PROPER INFORMATION / ASSISTANCE FOR CANCELLING THE CARD

RESPECTED SIR
                I DAVIS EMERSON PH.[protected] & LAND LINE 22483800 WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE(ME & MY SPOUSE) RECEIVING THE MOST DIRTY & NASTY LANGUAGES FROM ABN AMRO BANKS EXECUTIVE FROM LAST 2 MONTHS. WE CANCELLED THE CARD FOR THE MISUSE OF OUR CARD BY SOMEONE ELSE. WE HAVE LODGED THE COMPLAINT TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE WERE NOT INTERESTED IN CONTINUTING THE CARD. THE DUES WAS RS.400. NOW AFTER FIVE YEARS THEY ARE CALLING US AND USING MOST DIRTY LANGUAGES AND ASKING US TO PAY 2000 RS. WE HAVE SETTLED ALL THE AMOUNT WHICH WE ARE LIABLE TO PAY.

ASK YOUR EXECUTIVE TO FIRST PROVIDE THEIR NAME AND IDENTITY WHEN ASKED FOR.
                If anyone abusing, you should make FIR in police station.

ABN AMRO Credit Card — Offers charges charged without my acceptance [Resolved]

vipul prakash mengle
                  I am Abn Amro Card holder, my credit card no is [protected] Bank had charge Rs 4000/-, ST and other charrs on my credit...

Deepti Menon
                  I am Deepti Menon from Mumbai. I have been using ABN Amro credit card since 2006. I have been a good customer paying all my dues before time. My credit card was misused by someone for online transactions worth Rs 22, 000 for ticket reservations. On informing the bank, I was told to file a complaint to the Police and send them a copy of the same. Once they receive the letter they would reverse the charges. But its been 2 months now, I keep getting calls from collections department. Upon calling up the customer service department they say that as the transactions done had prompted for CVV number and other verifications, I am liable to pay the amount. I dont think its just fair. There is no security provided for credit cards. It is very easy for the culprit to take note of the credit card number and CVV number without any difficulty.

I am asked to bear the amount for which I have not made. Other credit cards like HDFC Bank now have come up with password protection for any online transation by credit cards which is a good service. Also they have sms facility whenever a transaction is made (on the same date with all details of the transaction). All such facility is missing with ABN Amro and due to which I came to know about this fraudulence only after the bill date.

The bank should reconsider my issue and reverse the charges.

ABN Amro Bank/Credit Card — Irretating Calls from ABN Amro Bank

This is to bring in your kind notice that I am
                  receiving repeated calls from ABN Amro Bank from
                  Contact No.[protected] they speak that I have dues of
                  some amount in Credit card.

Even I have spoken to them many times
                  before that I have never even applied for any credit
                  card of any bank.

I droped my complain around 8-10 monthes at their Online Complaint System too.

At that time I was in USA and even now I am out of
                  country and their people are irretating me on my
                  international roaming and same situation occured that
                  time too.

Even later on matter was cleared that time too that name was
                  mine but address was different in their database as it
                  was from the same company and same name as mine.

I will really appreciate their people stop
                  irretating me and my family members.

Thanks and regards,
                  Rajendra Kumar Sharma
                  Dear Sir /Madam,
                  This is to be informed with disappointment that in recent times i had been going through bad financial crises as my earning source had been badly shattared ; consequently i am not having any resources at hand.So would like to request you to come for settlement with a minimum pay keeping inconsideration my age & my nil bank balance .
                  Hope to receive your hand of support & cooperation at the earliest.
                  Thanks with Rgds,
                  Mr Bhupesh Chakraborty
                  Note- I have other bank cards also which is also on the process of settlement.
                  Card No -[protected] Validity-02/08 01/12

Abn Amro — ABN AMRO Net Banking Services [Resolved]

Surabhi Nikumbha
                    Date - 07 March 2008
                    This is Surabhi having SB A/C no. 956605 with ABN AMRO for last 4 years.

I have...

ABN AMRO Credit Card — Threatening phone calls [Resolved]

Yugandhar R
                    I have taken ABN AMRO Bank credit card 5 years back which is free for first 1 year to try.
                    After 1 year, I called...

ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card — Mentally Harassament by ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card Devision - (Collection), Person Name- Mr. Suresh, His Phone # 09971134211 [Resolved]

Utpal Biswas
                    I had a ABN-AMRO Credit Card No.- [protected], which was for 1 yr. and during that 1 year i submitted my card payment...

Abn Amro — BANK NOT ISSUING NOC TOWARDS CARD OVERDRAFT ACCOUNT NO. 1031414 [Resolved]

RAHUL SEMWAL

My Name is Rahul Semwal and I would like to inform you that I had taken one Car Overdraft Account...

Sachin.Somanna.Hattale
                    I have a credit card account with ABN AMRO, I got a call from [protected] and the agent asked for the payment, said him will make the payment with in 2 days, but he was not aggering.The agent on call was abusive(Such as Bhosdike ECT.....),Informed him to be professional but he started thretning, so disconnected the call, although the payment is already been done. And ABNAMRO is not taking any action,infact they are not ready to accept that the agent have used any abusive language, so said them to go through recorded call and call me back, but after that there is no responce.

ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card — Unnecessary Charges [Resolved]

Srinivas Tallavarjula
                      I am holding an ABN AMRO freedom card from the past two years and currently I had got a call from tthe bank for one of their...

tejash j shah
                      Date: 14th February, 2008

The Manager
                      ABN Amro Bank (Credit Card Dept)

Reference:- Credit Card No-[protected]
                      Credit Card No-[protected]

Respected Sir,

As per telephonic talking to Miss Vidhya & Mr. Jadhav which are employee of J. A. Credit Consultants Pvt. Ltd., Authorised recovery agent of ABN Amro Bank (Credit Card). They were suggesting me to settle due amount on above referred card for Rs 4750/- (Four Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty only).

I also request for cancellation of above both credit card immediately. Amount will be pay on receipts of full & final settlement letter from your end.

But they were reply me that first pay the minium due amount & then give me settlement letter. How it can be possiable?

Yours faithfully

(Tejash Shah)

ABN AMRO Credit Card — ABN AMRO misguides & Cheats

ABN AMRO brought to our attention certain unknown and bogus charges on 16th Sept.2007 on phone; immidiately denied and disputed by us. The same was given in writing as per the Bank's advice immidiately. The bank gave us a reversal pending investigation... for 3 months the ABN AMRO Bank went silent on the issue - In our opinion they did nothing at all and are party to such fraud. All questions asked by us through various emails still remain unanswered and they have told us
                      1) We reported cards as lost - we didnot!
                      2) Transactions were swiped - We have asked them to prove as the cards are with us all along! SO they reversed that story...
                      3) That these were internet transactions - Again no details of authentication or investigation have been given....
                      All this when Bank itself called us to confirm the fraudulent nature of claimed transactions....
                      FURTHER THE BANK HAS TAKEN THE ROUTE OF MISGUIDANCE ON THE MATTER AND REFUSES TO PART WITH ANY DETAILS... HIDING THE FACTS THAT BANK'S OWN SYSTEM ARE CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS....
                      WE SHALL TAKE ALL ACTIONS TO EXPOSE ABN AMRO'S DIRTY PRACTICES and urge your support thru this forum to bring them to be answerable to our queries.
                      very bad misguides & cheat
                      Kindly read my experience with ABN AMRO here: http://www.bighelpers.org/forum/blogs/kushal/9-abn-amro-credit-cards-company-val...

MY CARD NO.AAB CARD NO.[protected]

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE RECEIVED ABOVE STATEMENT AND FOR AUGUST, 2008 AND SURPRISED TO NOTE THAT YOU HAVE CHARGED RS.4500/- AS WIY FEES WHICH I AM NOT LIABLE TO PAY. PLEASE REVERSE THE AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY AND ISSUE A FRESH STATEMENT AT THE EARLIEST. OTHERWISE I

KOLKATA 700 001
                      The same thing is happened to me.

MY CARD NO. IS [protected]

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE RECEIVED STATEMENT FOR 7th JUN 2009 AND SURPRISED TO NOTE THAT YOU HAVE CHARGED LET EE RS.526- BUT WE HAVE NOT RECD ANY STATEMENT BEFORE, AS WIY FEES WHICH I AM NOT LIABLE TO PAY. PLEASE REVERSE THE AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY AND CRDIT THIS ANOUNT TO NEXT STATEMENT .
                      AND AS PER TELEPHONIC CONVERSATION WITH CUSTOMER CARE PLS RETURN OUR FD ASAP & CONFIRMED THE SAME .

OUR FDR NO IS 8802733

THIS IS FOR REQUEST AND DO THE NEEDFUL..

RAJEEV TULHSYAN
                      MALAD (EAST)
                      MUMBAI-97

abhishek anand
                        Respected Sir,
                        My name is Abhishek Anand.2 years before i used a ABN AMRO credit card (No [protected]) for which i have been overchardged. For around 16 month i have not received any statement or any reminder from ABN AMRO bank. No executive came to my place. Executive came before always were rude and they use abusive language.I have complained about it
                        also.

Yesterday you have forcefully debited Rs 14.987 from my Abn Amro salaried account(no.1193994) without any information.(Although u have all my details with u ).I have not given any right for ECI/ECS. After reducing the overcharged amount. I want to pay this money in installment. But at present my whole salary has been debited by ABN AMRO bank. Now i have nothing to pay for my daily expenses like home rent. Please help me to convert this amount to pay in intallment. I will always be
                        greatful to you.Please help as soon as possible, I am out of money. Please revert the debited amount to my salaried account. I have no options left. No body can survive without money. I am in a very painful situation for the whole incident. I am not in a position to afford this amount at a time.

Thanks and regards