ABN AMRO

Delhi

Good

ABN AMRO Complaints & Reviews

SIR,

I HAVE APPLIED ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD ON 4/12/08, BUT YOU ARE NOT REPLIED PROPERLY. THIS IS NOT CORRECT...

I am writing in regard to a request placed for fresh debit card and a check book. It all started when the machine swallowed my debit card after I incorrectly entered the ATM pin thrice.

From my past experiences, I knew it would be a hassle to request a card and get it delivered within 7 working days as claimed by the customer care executive. I have faced a similar problem some six months back when it took almost 3 weeks for the bank to deliver the ATM PIN requested. There is always a confusion and inability to coordinate between the courier service and the bank executives to simply get the PIN/card delivered to corresponding address. This time again, it was DEJAVU when despite of my repeated requests and reminders the card was delivered to my residential address instead of correspondence. The irony is that, the PIN is delivered at correspondence address to me. I am not sure what kind of logic is that to deliver PIN and CARD at two different locations and in 3 weeks span (I am sure its more than 7 working days). And the check book is still undelivered because now I guess they must be looking for a third different address to deliver the check book. The operations followed by the bank is completely incompetent.

Someone with slightest presence of mind could have used customers mobile number to get in touch and deliver to the right person at the right place.

The sad thing is I don't see any improvement in treating the customers righteously. The bank was incompetent 6 or 8 months back and still it is following the same stale and lame procedures.

A frustrated customer is always requested by the customer care executive to be polite and that they completely understand what one is going through. But the solution provided is inefficient again. Because once the card is delivered at a different location (mind you without customers permission) there is no other way to speed up the process and get it delivered in the right hands.

I wish I could file a formal case against the bank! But then who has the time. I will be closing the account with this bank as customers are your least priority and its too agonizing to deal with these lousy services.

I would like to bring to your notice that my name is appearing in the defaulters list of CBIL,
    i have settled the due with the bank way back in 2004, the delayed payment for more than a year is due to misplaced cheque by the bank which was deposited in bangalore collection center, i came to know very late & finally made repayment, i would like to know why my name still appear in the list

with Regards,
    Saravanan

Hi, I paid a amount of 10, 000 to Birla sunlife from my ABN Ambro credit card.due to some reason the reversal of Rs 10, 000 was done by Birla sunlife to ABN Amro.
      I called the customer care people of ABN Amro that this reversal is being done please check and let me know.They confirmed at that time this has been done.Now i am getting call from some consumer risk department that pay this amount as they have never erecd the reversal.I showed him a letter from Birla sunlife that this reversal has been done but they are so illetrate that they dont understand and start abbusing me .

Now they are harrasing me.Please adevise what should I do
      Forwarded Message: Issue for annual fee [protected] (RBS)
      Issue for annual fee [protected] (RBS)Friday, February 11, 2011 7:17 AM
      From: "Geeta Gulati" <geeta.[protected]@yahoo.com>To: [protected]@rbs.comDear Concern,

This is in reference to my card number [protected]. I have deposit of Rs. 45000/- in last month. I got SMS for outstanding of Rs.1740/- and today I have called up in call centre for asking thehse charges and they have informed me that Rs.1740/- retain to annual fee and can't reverese. If you will check my record where I ahd never given any annual fee before that and never signed any form for like these charges. I have other bank (HDFC, HSBC) credit card also but never given any annual fee and if they are charging then after my request they are reveresing this money. I request to you please reverse my annual fee from my a/c and it will be highly appreciated for me.Secondly, please change my email ID from [protected]@yahoo.com to geeta.[protected]@yahoo.com. I am accessing my emails from geeta.[protected]@yahoo.com.

Please revert

Geeta
      HII
      dear sir,
      I am Mr Rajesh B Kurhade and i have recd the statement for my card no [protected] for the month of june 2011 i have noticed that u have charged me the charges of Rs 650/- as late fee.But by mistake the amount was deposited in my other RBS credit card no [protected] which is in the name of my wife Mrs Mangal Rajesh Kurhade i would kindly like to request u to wave out the late fee as it was a clerical mistake.

The second thing is i m complaining from last 2 to 3 months regarding the hard copy of statement is not been sent to me i m only receiving the sms and mail and due to the same the above problem had occured by me
      So kindly look into the matter and do the needful hoping for positive reply from u.
      Thanking You.

Abn Amro — Account Closure [Resolved]

My name is Mansat Singh from New Delhi. My account number : 955862 was closed around March 2007 without my consent. i didnot...

Dt. 25, December 2008

From
        Pramit Doshi
        Ahmedabad – 380006

To,
        Customer Care Officer
        ABN AMRO Bank

Sub.: Payment Related for Credit card No. (1). [protected] (2). [protected]

Today I paid Rs. 1137/- By HDFC bank cheque no. 566374 paldi branch at ABN AMRO bank C G Road, Ahmedbad branch Drop Box

Another card payment is due Rs. 5083.44 that I am going to pay before due date

I am holding this card since year 2005 and paying my dues regularly my request you kindly reverse Rs. 650/- LATE FEE to my card account

And my complain is that from your bank NEHA MADAM harassing me by calling me repeted time and at odd time by making call from various Delhi based phone no. like[protected] she is threatening me and putting me under harassment and trying to create a picture as I am hard core criminal or a habitual offender I am thinking appropriate legal action against you including filing of a complaint before Hon. Consumer disputes redressal forum for redressel of his grievances and for claiming a compensation on account of the physical and mental torture affiliated by you
        So Bank will be fully responsible for any consequences.

Pramit Doshi
        This is about my ABN Amro credit card no - [protected]. in the month of March I got a call from the collections department by someone names Anuj (he also gave me his mobile number - [protected]) saying that I can settle my card account by paying Rs. 14321/- to which I agreed and asked the executive to send it to me in writing to which he agreed. Till date I haven't received an letter from your end. Today I got a call again from the collections department by someone named Tabrez. Just wanted everyone to know that the way he was speaking was absolutely not right. since he was raising his voice on the phone, I refused to pay the amount after which he started humiliating me and called up my home phone number and spoke to my mother (which was kind of a harassment). This kind of misbehavior and false promises (from Anuj) are definitely not accepted. Even now I am not sure if I'll be making the payment or not as I have been mislead and insulted by the bank executives.

Abn Amro — CREDIT CARD PAYMENT [Resolved]

i am holding abn amro credit card.i have converted some amount on easy installment.evry month i used to drop the cheque of...

I had a outstanding against my abn amro cedit card no. [protected]. Which i had paid to the Bank. Amount Rs. 15585. This was a long outstanding due. I had asked for the statement as to how the amount was dereived at and i was not provided the details. I have not recieved the no due settlement statement also. The bank is as usual cheating people.

ABN AMRO Credit Card — nON RECEIPT OF CREDIT CARD

I am working for Abhyudaya Co-op. Bank Ltd since last 20 years as officer. On two various occasssion your DSA/Agents of ABN AMRO have collected my application for Titanium card along with my salary slip & residence proof but till date I have not received any reply from their side. I had opted for two add on cards also which was there under that scheme. Is my application rejected OR card is issued the bank has not informed me till date.Why?

Well next time i[censored] get a call 4m ABN amro credit card division stating tht u have won some laptops, holidays ...or any thing...

MY CARD NO IS [protected]. DURING THE MONTH OF MAY 2007 ABN AMRO HAS CHARGED MY CARD WITH SOME EXPENSES WHICH I HAVE NOT INCURRED. AFTER LONG EMIAL EXCHNAGES AND TELECON, IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2008, THE CHARGES ARE REVERSED. BUT NOW THE BANK IS SAYING THEY WILL TAKE 60 DAYS TO UPDATE THE RECORD IN CIBL.JUST BECAUSE OF THERE FAULT THE ACCOUNT STATUS IN CIBIL IS SHOWING WRITTEN OFF AND MY HOME LOAN IS STUCK BECAUSE OF THE BANK MISTAKE. I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THE BANK TO PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL IMMEDIATELY, SO THAT I CAN GET MY HOME LOAN. MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@gmail.com and my mobile no is [protected].
            Aug 13, 2020
            Hi Suraj,

The same case with me, I am tiered of the ICICI bank doing the same mistake.
            Nothing to be done as I have also being told that it will take 3 months to remove my name from CIBIL.

Thanks and Regards
            Krish

ABN AMRO Credit Card — CIBIL STATUS UPDATION

THE CARD WAS RETURNED WITHIN 5 MONTHS DUE TO CHARGES IMPOSED THOUGH PROMISED TO GIVE FREE CARD .STATUS IS NOT UPDATED ON CIBIL
            [protected]@GMAIL.COM

I losed my credit card on 30/11/2008.but i noticed on 04/12/2008.
              Mean while card was misuesed by unknown person upto 58, 150 rs.
              i made a call bank call center and blocked the card. then i send one letter to bank also,
              after that i approched police station then they have taken complaint from me and given me one letter with compleint number and CI sign and stamp on that format.
              they asked me the details of mirchant where card was swiped, then i palced request to bank for charge slips, that request is in process.now i received one mail from bank to pay that money

Now What should i do?

in this type of scenario what is the process to avaid the payments from my side and protect from bank people.

Please give me the suggestion and process of this

B.V.Rama Rao

It is bring to your kind attention that my ABN AMRO CARD NO. [protected] was transited on dated 29/11/09 at 12.50 A.M. by net theft. I have acknowledge the matter by the S.M.S. Facility of the bank. I was contact the customer care person of your bank, he told me that the transaction was not cleared & my total amount will be reversed.
              But the matter of fact that again consulting with customer care person, he told that the matter is cleared within 40-45 days.
              Now, I am for serious for this matter, pls I would request you to take immediate step to cleared the matter.
              For your information I was purchased only 50/- for Bharti Airtail on dated 31st Oct till now nothing purchased by me on this card.

REQUIST NO.- (I[protected]
              (II[protected]
              (III[protected]

With Regards
              Ramdayal

Mob. No.- [protected]
              Graphix Mega Times Ltd.
              E-58, Sector-6, Noida U.P.

I have a seriuos complain . In the month of July late i shifted to Mumbai from Pune I have given a request of address change in the month of September then in October. They have changed my new address (As cfmd by them but still i am not receving my statements on new address) in month of October for . Moreover they didnt tell me it will require upto 45 days (which i got to know on 5/12/08) to change it. So in last 3 statements they were charging late fees which is wrong. I wrote so many mails to them but they are not considering it.
                give me change of address proceedure

mane abn amro bank se loanac/no [protected] liya tha meri sari payment timely jaa rahi thai .ek din achievers india walo ki call ai unke kaha ki sir main aap ki payment lene aa ju maine kaha sir aajo wo mera cheque le gaye mera cheque no 482107, date 03/04/2008 amont 2644 ka le gaye.wo cheqe miss kar diya phir phone aaya ki sir aap mujhe ek new cheque de do agar mujhe aap ka oid cheque mila to main aap wo de ga.aur jo late fee main way off kar du ga main kaha ok .maine ek new chequeno 482105 date 17/03/2008 amount 5288 ka de diya.uhene ne mera dono cheque bank me dal diye jise mera ek cheque 5288 ka bouns ho gaya.maine unko complaint ki par koi jawab nahi aaya .ab unke late fee laga laga kar use 4119 kar diya ab unhe mujhe 1000 rs way off kar diya ab wo muhe 3119 ke liya parshan kar rahe hai main ye amont pay nahi kar sakta plz shout out my promble
                  my name is yogesh mittal
                  phone no [protected]

This is to keep you informed and to seek your help in regard to the problem i am facing with ABN AMRO Bank Loan Dept. since the grant of PL of Rs. 368211/- as on 14/11/08.

Even after repetitive complaints through mail and written and Face-to face i haven't recived any addressal from the banks side till now.

It started out when i noticed that i was charged Insurance Premium of Rs.13211/- without my knowledge and the same was deducted from my Total loan amount.

When escalated to the Loan Dept - Jay Chawla - (((Senior head of loan Dept. - Taking concerns in absence on Neetu Narula))) - he was not interested to listen to me. He was accompanied by Jatinder Shokeen - (((Business Manager - Personal Loan Dept. - Mobile# - 91-[protected]))) who states that he was on the phone line when confirmed before making me a member of the insurance coverage. As per him, Deepali Sharma ((( Tele-service - Who offered me the coverage and tried forcing me into it stating it is MANDATORY))) called up and he was on the conference line when Deepali took the YES from a female person on line as i (Munissh Ahuja) was driving the car.

My Details -
                    Munissh Ahuja.
                    Mobile# - +91 [protected]
                    Loan A/C# - 9495094

Serious of complaints filed -

Complaint# - 3102 - 14/11/08 - Bank By Service of ABN AMRO Bank.
                    Complaint# - Email complaining the same on 14/11/08 to - in.[protected]@in.abnamro.com - Ref# - C[protected]
                    Complaint# - Email complaining of NO Addressal done yet PLUS Informing of receiving from the Insurance Co. sending me the certificate of Insurance date-11/11/08 delivered on 19/11/08 - Ref# - C[protected] / R[protected]/ C[protected]

NOTE - ABN AMRO Loan dept. sent me the application's photocopy having my father as a nominee, who is someone I never nominate.
                    I even sent a written document stating the same during these e-mail conversations.

After these e-mail correspondence i visited the bank as NO ONE bothered to get in touch with me. In the Barakhamba Branch i met Shikha Saxena - Team leader - Customer Services, Consumer Banking, India.

She convinced and assured me that i will get the complete sum refunded. She even took a written CANCELLATION application of the insurance.

But unfortunately that also did not helped. Therefore, i am requesting you to look into the matter and sort it out asap.

Munissh Ahuja.

Reg: My phone No: [protected].
                      I have regd. my Number for DND vide F[protected] dt. 27.08.07 but still I am getting promotional calls and SMS. These are :
                      [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]. ABN Amro Bank

Companies sending SMS are : ABN Amro Bank, Tellusys.in, [protected]@uk, Indiabox.
                      Pls. take action against these cos.
                      Pls do the needful and inform.
                      This person, who has put the complaint is a Fraud, as Tellusys does not do business in UK & this person shows his current location as UK. He does not share his contact details. If any customer has any issues they should contact us directly & if we do not resolve their complaint, then they should go to sites like this.

THIS PERSON IS FRAUD AS HE IS HIDING HIS NAME & CREATED A USERID IN THE NAME TELLUSYS TO DEFAME TELLUSYS.

THIS POSTING SHOULD BE REMOVED IMMEDIATLEY. I hereby instruct CONSUMERCOMAPLAINTS to remove any Tellusys related posting AT ONCE or show documentary proof.

Gaurav Garg,
                      Legal Dept
                      Lier. Tellusys is a scam & scandal company run by fraudster Manoj Gupta. This Gaurav Garg & manoj gupta both steal money. Businesses & consumer should be wary of this fraud company & stay away.
                      Mr Subash, change your phone number if you use mobile banking as these 2 steal details & make transactions on your behalf which you will never notice. Stay away from Tellusys the scandal company

Dear sir:

I have taken easy loan of Rs.50, 000/- in Apr 08 from ABN AMro bank With terms & condition of EMI Rs.2497/- to be payable everymonth ie. 24 month on due date of 25th of Month.

First 2 month I have paid before due date, unfortunately I have made payment on 27th July and bank had charged debit of
                        Rs.700/-

Now bank had increased EMI for Rs.3500/- every month without giving any proper justification. also inspite of making payment every month of Rs.2497/-, they are charging Rs.700/- .

as per bank late payment fee is charged if either there has been no payment or a payment less than the EMI account is recd by payment due date, where as I have made payment well in advance of due date and entire EMI amount has been paid, ie. Rs.2497

Inspite of making full EMI payment on before due date, why abn amro bank charging late payment fees every month.

With outset bank had informed that, they have converted easyloan to credit card which I have never used at all .

Now I have paid late payment fees also and requested ABN AMRO BANK to reverse remaining months late payment fees, but they are refusing to do it.

Pls help me.

Vijay R Poojary

I the undersigned Maulin P Fadia having one on going loan with ABN AMRO (ahmedabad) my loan account...

1.six month the abn amro credit card collection agent came and promissed for settelement and collected 8000inr and went
                          no settelment been produced and when we asked for the settlement letter the collection agent stated to tell lies and i sent the mail to amn amro greivence cell then lot of call and their representatives every one came but no esult been acheived and still now they are not ready to show me that collection boy who came ascheating messanger of abnamro credit card

2.even after this i started to pay them and 2 months later i issued a ICICI bank cheque for clearance but the abn amro personals sent that for clearing to HDFC bank sooner the HDFC bankers refused and returned stating wrong bank collection the abn amro fools sent that to my icici bank without making a clearing seal
                          that been returned to them by my bankers stating this been CROSSED TWO BANKS
                          as soon as i came to know this i issued a new cheque for the same amount and that been credited to them in the next 2 working days but the bankers didnot returned the cheque to me and again submittedthat after 25 days without my permission but given a false commitment stating that the Instrument been sent to me Via xxx courier but yet till now nothing been received by me as well i sent mail asking this to them but no reply yet
                          they are not ready for the settlement also and asking for 45000inr

ABN AMRO Credit Card — ABN AMRO Bank foolish me

I have block my ABN AMRO Bank credit card on around last week of may and request to issue new card and bank customer service departement told me i have received my credit card within 10 working days after 10 days i again call and asking about my card then they people told me bank is not issue ABN AMRO ADLABS CREDIT CARD now so instead of adlabs card bank can give you ONE card so i request for ABN AMRO ONE CARD so now from that date i call so many times in customer departement and also so many mail to bank but bank give me foolish me and told me you can receive your card within 4 working days. so almost 4 months complete but bank not give me satisfied answer. i thing this kind of service bank can give me then who can trust this kind of bank

1. Please note that In February 2006 I wrote to ABN amro to close my credit card account because I had got a job in Mussoorie...
                            Documented Goo[censored]p from ABN AMRO BANK

I had opened an Auto loan Overdraft account...