[Resolved] Aircel — about ndairpi2 deactivation

RajeevChaudhary on Jan 1, 2018
Sir, i have a very big problem because my balance is deducting rs 2/day for ndairpi2 (Undesirable service). I also complained many times in customer care executive and expressed *121*0200# and messaged 'stop' at 155223 but i have not found any solution till now. Really this is very terrible because i am not accepted any such service. Please consider it fast.
My no-[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2018

[Jan 01, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Customer (RajeevChaudhary),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer (RajeevChaudhary),

We would like to inform that you have been charged for the activation of Rs 2/- auto-renewal data pack. Hence, charges are found correct. The pack has been deactivated from our end. Total deduction found for this pack is Rs 34/-.

Rs 34/- will be credited to your account by the end of the day.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I hate aircel network and why i hate aircel i will so u a video

Dear Partha,

We apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. Kindly elaborate your concern regarding Aircel network together with your concerned Aircel No. so that we can assist you in better way.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2018

Dear Partha,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Hii sir,
My number is [protected] daily 2 rs balance deducted from my account from last 7 days i have also done compailant for this problem on customer care help line number but they can, t resolve so plz solve this problem

Dear Customer (Bindass Guys),

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 8, 2018

Dear Customer (Bindass Guys),

We would like to inform that you have been charged for the activation of Rs 2/- auto-renewal Data pack. Hence, charges are found correct. You were charged Rs 12/- for Rs 2/- data pack. Rs 12/- will be credited to your number within 12 to 24 hours and the Pack has already been deactivated from your end.

Aircel Social Media Team
Sir, I want to port my number [protected].
But company not giving me port number. I am trying 5 to 6 time but it shows MASSAGE SENDING FAIL.

Dear Customer (Ghisu Darji),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us for better assistance:

The format of sending the Port Out message:
The screenshot of the error received after sending the PORT Out message:

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 8, 2018

Dear Customer (Ghisu Darji),

As per our team, informing that your issue has been resolved, now you can generate your UPC code. If you still face any issue then please once change the handset and try.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]