Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7976)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

saurabh kumar verma
The customer care cell,
Airtel.

1. it is extremely shameful what has happened to an honest customer of your postpaid mobile connection.
2. my wife rashmi verma was having airtel mobile postpaid connection connection no. –[protected] @ address of 6329, rajiv vihar, manimajra, chandigarh.
3. i happen to be a neurosurgeon in the armed forces & thus have to move frequently on transfers & when that happens my family too moves with me.
4. i got transfer orders for lucknow & sometime during first week of feb 2008, I personally submitted the application signed by my wife for closing the connection & also the amount due at your collection center at SHOPPING COMPLEX, MODERN HOUSING SOCIETY, MANIMAJRA, CHANDIGARH.
5. today at around 1650 hrs one mr mukesh calls me up on my mobile and claiming to be SOOCHNA ADHIKARI, TEES HAZARI COURT DELHI asks my wife to talk to one lawyer (? yours) who informs us that an amount of rs1124.00 is due on the above mentioned number and that it has to be paid immediately(SICKENING AUDACITY!!!) which we did anyway(vide online receipt no[protected] & VOILA!!—we were told that the connection is STILL ON ! that too we intend to close tomorrow –atleast try to close by reapplying & hoping against hope that this application too does not meet the same fate –given the proven efficiency/honesty of your staff on ground.

POINTS TO PONDER
A . what does the customer do? Do expect all your customers to maintain the receipts for next one year to prove his honesty?
b. I know I can never prove it in a court of law but ethically it is your word against mine-who is more honest---you decide.
c. whether the finance ministry agrees to make amends to the pay commission or not ---GENTLEMEN, THE NUCLEAR CAPABLE MIGHTY INDIAN ARMY PAYS ITS OFFICERS ENOUGH TO LIVE RESPECTFULLY
& HONESTLY.
d. what about circumstantial evidence----has a single call been made from that number after 2nd week feb2008?
e. what about circumstantial evidence---- has a single call been received at that no after the official 7day grace period(I didn’t ask for it, I was told it was your companys policy--& I was mighty impressed imust say!!!)?
f. what about circumstantial evidence---- you dot need to call Sherlock holmes or jasoos karamchand to see that there were ONLY INCOMING CALLS the last 7 days—those were the free incoming calls allowed by you during the grace period.
g. talking of Sherlock holmes-why don’t you do some introspection at your end.do you believe in good housekeeping—or do you simply leave the job of record keeping to your customers.if you do then how about looking for some TORN COUNTRFOILS IN THE BILL BOOK of your above mentioned collection center.he DID give me a bill I am certain.
h. talking of Sherlock holmes – if you have such good sleuths who could trace my tele no at lucknow – does the popular brand name airtel does not have the decency of giving me a call before taking the matter to the court?
i. I am not sure whether I gave my forwarding address – if I did it is all the more disgusting on your part not to have even written to me—so much for your slogan—BATEIN GIRA SAKTI HAIN SOME STUPID DEEWAREIN…SIC!
j. If you do some record check you will realize that we also had opted for your landline connection at the same address either on my wife/ my name which we promptly got disconnected within a few months-- would you not like to know the reason –FRAUD—we had also complained against your staff --one mr mishra ---so much for your track record!!
k. Never again will i opt for an airtel connection in my life. May you become the biggest telecom firm in the world by the huge profit of Rs 1124.00.
l. I am thinking of writing to army head quarters to advise fellow brothers in uniform about this incidence & to think twice before opt ing for your services.You think it is funny don’t you—so did ms mamata banerjee think when tatas said they will quit.
m. What can you do?? Keep the money, do some record check &say sorry atleast.
Saurabh kumar verma
Leiutenant Colonel
Dept of Neurosurgery
Command hospital
Lucknow
Ph-[protected](thankfully vodafone, not airtel!)

Airtel Broadband — broadband bill

sijomon kuriakose
    1) I had taken a nw broadband connection. my plan is unlimited (799plus), nw the bill amount is Rs 1372.75
    total outside...

ADV. A. J. VARMA
    I HAVE PURCHAED MIBILE UNDER 2 YEARS INCOMING SCHEME FROM MOBILE MAGIC, SITABULDI, NAGPUR ALONGWITH THE CARD OF AIRTEL NO [protected]. THAT, TODAY ONE CALL FROM COUSTMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE AND THEY SAY THAT, THE ABOVE SAID CARD IS NOT ON YOUR NAME. THE SAME WAS SURPRISED FOR ME. BECAUSE I AM USED THE SAID NUMBERS FROM 1 & 1/2 YEAR FROM THE 2006. THE SAID TYPE OF MISCHIEF DONE BY YOUR OFFICE BEARER IS LIABLE FOR FRAUD
    & CHEAT UNDER INDIAN PENAL CODE. AS YOU SELL ONE SIM CARD ON THE NAME OF 2 DIFFERENT PERSONS. THAT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE TODAY CALLED AND SAID THAT, THE SAID CARD IS NOT ON MY NAME BUT ON THE NAME OF OTHER PERSON.AND HE SAID THAT, HE WILL BLOCK SAME ON TODAY EVENING 6:00 PM. AS THE SAID THING SHOWS ILLEGALITY FOR WHICH YOUR COMPANY LIABLE FOR PROSECUTE UNDER THE PENAL ACT OF INDIA.

TAKE NOTE THE SAME AND SOLVE IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE,

Airtel — Customer Support

Nilesh Vedi
      I wish to bring to the notice of all general public using Bharti Airtel's Services and especially the Management at Bharti...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Mayur Pardeshi
      Hi, i m mayur. I have an Airtel prepaid number [protected]. I needed the GPRS service, so on 2nd oct., i sent the message to activate the GPRS, i got the message that GPRS will be activated
      within 4 hrs and that i will get a confirmation message. Well i waited for 4 hours, but i didnt got any confirmation message. I tried 4 times, but i didnt got any confirmation. So i left it and went out to cyber cafe to do my job. Later on 9th oct, when i checked my balance, i found that a lot of balance was deducted(more than 130 Rs.). I dont talk on the phone too much, so i was confused and then i thought may be GPRS was activated. And yes, it was activated. So my 105 Rs. was deducted for a service which never informed that its activated. I tried calling the cust. service, but they just picked the phone, but nobody answered. This happened at least 6 times, tried from a diff. phone, still the same result. Finally i got hold of one CSR(Satish kadam). I explained him my problem and requested him to refund the amount thart was deducted for GPRS. I told him that he can check his system to see that i never used the GPRS on my computer. If i have used that the request does go to Airtel only after which thay activate the internet. But he said that his system is getting upgraded, so he cant check it right now. Now i am a network engineer myself, so i know he was making a fool of me, because he speeled out my mobile no. and its details without me telling anything to him. He said me to call back because his system was getting upgraded. I didnt want to lose him bcoz i feared no one would again answer my call. But he insisted for call back as he was helpless!I called back. This time it was Gita. She told me that the amt. cannot be refunded. I told her that she can on her system. I also told that when i use my GPRS on my comp. it sends my username and password for verification to Airtel only after which they activate the internet. But she refused. So here am I. And this is not the first time this has happened to me. Every time i activate GPRS, it takes at least 2-3 days to deactivate after i send the message to deactivate it. So i would really appreciate if some one can help refund this amt. Its not about the money. I just want Airtel to realise they spend a lot on advertisement, but i think they should also invest more in their infrastructure. For that i want that refund.

veekay
        Its been a pain with the airtel customer care. They keep sending messages from 3333 withou any request and deduct Rs30 every month. So people be aware. SO tot of sharing some info with you.

Read this if you want ot unsuscribe.

Airtel — Postpaid bill details

Anil
          i am not getting details of postpaid mobile bills for last 4 months.the co. has assured me that you will get details on net...

Airtel Cug Plan — disconnect the mobile

ptjoshi1
          I have paid my bill in regularly in my office but due to pending of other persons bill company closed the outgoing in my mobile...

asdgm35
          really poor service

Airtel Broadband connection — POOR SERVICE

sir/madam, i am a SUMIT SRIVASTAVA([protected]), resident of BHOPAL and i have a complaint regarding activation of my new AIRTEL BROADBAND conection. on 30.09.08 i went to airtel office(M.P.NAGAR, BHOPAL) for a new airtel broadband connection.i was told i will b given the connection in 2-3 days of time.on 01.10.08 airtel executive mr.manish([protected])came to me in the morning with the form and i paid him rs.400 for the connection.he also said that within 2-3 days my net connection will be activated but this is 09.10.08 when i write this complaint to you and still i have not got my connection done.for the last 6 days contineously i have been callin to your executive mr.manish whom i paid rs. 400 regarding my connection but either he does not pick up my call or he assures me that it will be done today only but it never really gets done.now he gave me another no to ask when my connection will be done.it is mr.p.n.lohiya([protected]) who on calling him provied another no 2 me and asked me to check on that no. regarding my connection. certainly i don't think it is a customer's responsibility to arrange all those numbers for himself rather it is the responsibility of the concerned authorities.it has really been not so good situation for me as i have been suffering with great inconvenienece becuase of this not so supportive role of your persons.
          a few months back i had another problem regarding my billing of my airtel mobile, at that time too i had to pay a number of visits to the AIRTEL OFFICE and only after 3-4 months hard labour i got my things done. that time i did not do anything but this time around i may have to take some more strict actions against AIRTEL.
          kindly provide me with the solution of my internet activation woes and i want my internet activated in least possible time otherwise because of the great inconvenienece caused to me by the AIRTEL AUTHORITIES i may even consider of going into CONSUMER FORUM.
          kindly try to provide a solution 2 me. thank u.
          REGARDS
          SUMIT SRIVASATAVA
          e-7/2, arera colony, s.b.i.colony, BHOPAL
          sir/madam, i am a resident of BHOPAL and i have a complaint regarding activation of my new IRTEL BROADBAND conection. on 30.09.08 i went to airtel office(M.P.NAGAR, BHOPAL) for a new airtel broadband connection.i was told i will b given the connection in 2-3 days of time.on 01.10.08 airtel executive mr.manish([protected])came to me in the morning with the form and i paid him rs.400 for the connection.he also said that within 2-3 days my net connection will be activated but this is 09.10.08 when i write this complaint to you and still i have not got my connection done.for the last 6 days contineously i have been callin to your executive mr.manish whom i paid rs. 400 regarding my connection but either he does not pick up my call or he assures me that it will be done today only but it never really gets done.now he gave me another no to ask when my connection will be done.it is mr.p.n.lohiya([protected]) who on calling him provied another no 2 me and asked me to check on that no. regarding my connection. certainly i don't think it is a customer's responsibility to arrange all those numbers for himself rather it is the responsibility of the concerned authorities.it has really been not so good situation for me as i have been suffering with great inconvenienece becuase of this not so supportive role of your persons.
          kindly try to provide a solutio 2 me. thank u.

This is really very bad services from you people, were i din't even expect form airtell, were i have migrated my existing plan long tome back on 17th of Oct 08, but till now no people turned up to activate my connection which is not fare... its really very bad services which i din't expect from you people (team) of airtell

K.C.Subramani
          M/S: Nextwavemultimedia.Pvt Ltd
          please disconnect internet &landline connection from my home no.is [protected]
          please disconnect inter & land line connections from my home no. is[protected] account no.is 14859467
          i have a airtel broadband connection my connection plan is 256kb/ps but i ma gating only 30-35 kbps speed
          dear sir, i have register complain for atleast 4 times to enhance the broadband speed from 256kbps to 512kbps where my plan has been migrated since 12 march 2010 but speed remain same, plz ensure the speed of 512kbps asap, thanx. no.[protected]

hema
            we have taken 5 Airtel numbers in a group, the main issue is when we dial these numbers from a bsnl line the message comes as these numbers does not exist (but works fine when called from any service provider), i had raised complaint with Airtel they said the problem is rectified but not.
            the most annoying part is they want me to call from each number and log a different complaint...
            the customer service and attitude of some staff are very bad and I am seriously thinking of switching the provider as their is worthless compared to what i had in the past.

tanya pathak
              i am an aitel user havin a prepaid connection by the number [protected].

which was taken up barely a month ago.yesterdaynight i recieved a message from an airtel number 53211 statin that a caller tune has been activated on my number under an yearly plan and i have been charged 15 rs/- for it.wherein i didnot activate any caller tune on my number. on callin up the customer care office the caller tune was deactivated but my balance wasn't retrieved.

again after mid night i checked my balance which was 311.somethin some while ago and then reduced to 111.somethin. 200 rs/- were deducted from my account without any usage from my side.

i would hereby request you to please look into the matter and retrieve my balance. if such carelesness would continue from your side then i am sorry to inform you that i would like to switch over to some other connection.

also i would like to inform you that your customer care operators are very unprofessional in their approach. they have no interest in listening to our problems and helpin us. they disconnect the calls just within a few seconds and one has 2 al over go through the same process of gettin connected to the customer care which is very teadious n tiresome.

expecting some immidiate action from you.

aitel user.

Saurabh suman
                My phone is lost/stolen, please block my SIM [protected] ASAP.

Airtel customer care is extremly poor, no option of talking to customer care operator, only automated message with no provision of blocking SIM immediately. Who should be held responsible if any misuse happens as a result of customers not able to immediately and efficiently able to get their lost SIM blocked.
                Hello Friends,

A new application has been launched in the market Maverick Secure Mobile Application. Which help you to track ur phone remotely and get each & every activity about the THIEF without knowing him. It not only works when STOLEN but also can be used as PARENTIAL CONTROL and many more…

To get Maverick Secure Mobile Application, Please click on the following link.

In case of any query please feel free to ask..

ThankingYou..

Sachin Randive.

Maverick Mobile Solutions, Pune.

+91 [protected]

Airtel Prepaid — NEED PUK CODE

RAGUPATHY I
                  Respected Sir/Madam,

I am RAGUPATHY,
                  I need PUK code for my AIRTEL-PREPAID SIM.

the...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (67)

aparna jadhao
                  Respected Sir,

Sir my mobile is stolen my mob no. is [protected] when I call on this no. no one can pick up. I m requesting you pls all outgoing and incoming mails do stop its very very urgnt!

Thanks & Regards
                  my mobilew has bn stolen. pls stop all d outgoing calls frm my mobile bls pls. stop . its urgent pls!!!1
                  very sorry to say i m unable to get any officer on cstomer service

i.e. [protected].

pls attend the e mail immediately!!!

alternate mob no is [protected]
                  My mobile has been stolen in New Delhi on 11 sep. 08. My airtel prepaid no. is [protected] (UP East). I have complained already the same day at police station Paharganj personally & to Airtel on line. After reporting everywhere I bought new SIM of the same no. after one week. Many times I got unknown calls complaining that I have given missed call from my no.[protected]. I m fearing is it possible my lost SIM is still used by someone now that might be also has the same no.[protected].

Please help out this situation I m facing !
                  Respected Sir,

Sir I launched the complaint in your office so pls tell me it is possible to stop all incoming and outgoing mail from [protected] mob no which is stolen.

My mobile phone has been stolen at Puri Ratha Yatra(Car Festival), ORISSA

Model: MOTO SLVR L9 (motorola)
                  Model no: HG[protected]A
                  IMEI : [protected]
                  Colour: Steel and Black
                  Date of stolen:[protected]at PURI RATHA YATRA, ORISSA)

My Stolen phone no is: [protected],

I have reported the same in police station but this seems not to be worked out.

So, I am hertily requesting you to be kind enogh to respond my request or to let me know the way that I can trace my mobile or I could report IMEI to be a black listed one so that no one can use it further.

If it could be traced then I can be reached at :
                  [protected] &[protected] extn.143

I have all the official documents with me while purchasing the mobile from the store.

Thanking you,
                  Pankaj Samal

My Mobile has been stolen from my desk on 16th Aug. 09. I have mailed to [protected]@vsnl.net. If you can block this handset by using its IMEI number then it would help me. Please let me know if you find any handset with given specification.

Mobile Specification:-

Handset - Nokia 7210 Supernova

IMEI No. - [protected]

Battery No - 39321384626502534450670565

Color - Blue

My Contact No - Mob: [protected]

Rahul Chauhan
                    I am Rahul Chauhan, i works in IBM at Manyata Embassy at Bangalore.My postpaid airtel connection-[protected], is disconnected/suspended from service without any prior information.the reason which is told to me is that i have changed my address.My address given in Airtel form is
                    29/30, 3rd cross, MK Rangaswamy layout,
                    Lalji layout, Lakkasandra, Bangalore-560030.

5 days earlier i have shifted to my permanent accomodation at733, Tulsi Nilaya, Shani Mahatma Temple Road,
                    Kalyan Nagar post, Hennur CrossBangalore-560043

Yesterday the person from airtel who came to my office for verification has told me that this is not any problem and i can report my changed address at any time within 1 month. kindly assist me to make my mobile number working as soon as possible.alternate contact number-c/o ravindra jain-[protected]

Nadeem Ahmad
                      I have tried to refill my Airtel Mobile using ICICI online prepaid Recharge on 07/10/2008 and havent recieved any Recharge yet.

Payment details for Payment Id [protected]

Debit Account :[protected]
                      Payment Status : Success

Other Details
                      Payment Remarks : 0106

Reuuest you to clarify the matter.
                      Thanks in advance for a quick response.

With Best Regards,
                      Nadeem Ahmad
                      I have also faced the same problem.when i tried to customer care, its never available and once when i called from Delhi, they told to call from UP-West only. So, basically i don't know what to do.

Mithilesh

Airtel — magic beep

mirza imtiyaz baig
                        i have sended sms (BEEP to 52288) on 30-09-08 till today i cant get the waplink o beep airtel service is not good like b4...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (29)

razia banu
                        please cancel the java subscription on my cell, m loosing my money unnecessarily day by day, i dont have that salary to waste it like this please help me in this matter. i can provide my mobile number if you require.pls respond on my complain, please.As u dint ask for mobile number i dint mention it but please help me.

Airtel Postpaid — Network problem

Trupti Ajay Khare
                          Dear Sir/mam

I have just now purchased new connection of Airtel and i am not getting Airtel network in my office....

Airtel / Yahoo!zone — autorenewal of a service with out permission

R.T.Sakthidaran
                          I do not know how Yahoo!Zone service was subscribed. It may be by mistake while trying airtel's internet service. After...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Recently Discussed

Airtel E Recharge
                          lapu reversal
                          (4 minutes ago)
                          Syska Gadget Secure
                          i cant find the bill or invoice copy of the trimmer.
                          (11 minutes ago)