Airtel Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Bhaskar Dwivedi
Hi...can i know that in Airtel is there any hello tune of Nach baliye (Star Plus- Reality Show) is there or not...

Bharti Airtel Ltd. — hello tune

Hi...I just wanna knoe that how can i can get the HelloTune of Nach Baliye( Star Plus - Reality Show)...pls send me the code and procedure of this...

My No.

Bharti Airtel Ltd — To cancel all caller tunes

To cancel all the caller tunes for the following mobile Nos.

dear sir/medam,

i want a caller tune in which my caller will hear caller tune of call waiting. and i need some codes of other caller tunes, because i have searched on 543211 and massaged on 543211 but i am not able to get the caller tunes. so, you are kindly requested to give your feed back as fast as possible

Bharti Airtel — Caller Tune

These Airtel people have become thieves. They deduct the money for no reason. I had activated the a song as my caller tune at first instance it got activated and after a while on checking it got changed automatically. The network services have also become worst these days. Sometimes they deduct the money without any reason. Right now I am using 3 airtel numbers and all have the same problem that the money gets deducted without any intimation/ request. I am really fed up of this connection but as this number is circulated/ filed everywhere so cannot change it.

Airtel Ezmail — Airtel cheats with EZMail

Suresh V.
    Airtel Live includes a service called EZMail. I signed up for it and have been charged Rs. 50 per month. This service constantly...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (34)

Airtel Prepaid Services — UNSUBSCRIBE ACTIVATE SERVICES

SHRIRAM RAWAt
    REQUESTED SIR OR MADAM,
    ACTUALLY MY ACTIVATE SERVICES NOT UNSUBSCRIBE BY THE END OF AIRTEL.MY ACTIVATE SERVICES IS...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

M.Srinivas Rao
    Iam M.Srinivas Rao from Hyderabad my phone no is [protected] . there is very serious problem of indoor network in Osmania General Hospital Quili Quitubsha building in hyderabad since last 1/12 month earlear iam complaint regarding this problem they told that ur problem is rectifing with in one week .now one month is gone the problem is same.now iam uanbale receive the calls and diale the calls from hospital . in the cell displays only network connection error.to do the calls and recieved the calls i make to come out the building and then call. so now itself i hope that when u see this message ur rectifing the indoor network problems, in this hospital so many Airtel customers are facing same problem.so pls do needful as an early.
    I am also having the same problem. Every now and then i have to come out of my office/house and then call.

Airtel network is the worst ...
    hi... we are from belgaum city and we are not able to contact with our friend the problem is very slow internet, call drops, and also across cross connection from past four years.

we have logged complaints and your executive come and tell network problem but he doesn't repair the problem it problem with hole belgaum city... purposely i would like to tell regarding that tower is hindwadi, shahapur, goaves,

i hope u understood mine message'

kindly do the needful as soon as possible

Jasjit Singh
      This mail is in regards that after registering in DNC service from 07/09/2007, My number is [protected], I am getting the tellecalls till now. The main thing is that each and everytime. Whenever i received a tellecall, i have to report and submit the same report to Airtel customer care for the serious actions. Even today i have received the tellecall from citifinancial bank, number is -[protected] and abn amro bank, number is - [protected]
      The main thing is that i had reported this complaint to the senior persons in airtel, however till now the airtel had not stopped the tellecalls on my number...
      Now i want airtel to compensate me for the same regrads...

Mine reference number for Registration is S[protected]
      I am already registered with NDNC. on 07/09/2007..
      Please feel free to contact me on my number- [protected]

The same above thing i had sended to the airtel appelates officers and NDNC mail ids, however no action had been taken against my complaint and then on 18th oct, 2008 ( today) i had received the telecall from airtel itself for the selling of new postpaid connection...
      This s in the regards as per our previous communications, i just wanna tell you that today(18th oct, 08 ) from the airtel department so sell me a new postpaid connection, the number is [protected] although after telling your agent that my number is registered in the DNC policy, the executive started shouting and said that you can do whatever you can (joh ukhar saktei hoo ukhar lenaa.)
      The ridiculous thing is that this call is from the airtel itself and i am also using the airtel connection and registered my number in the DNC through the same telecom providor .
      This is the mail i had sended to airtel and NDNC department..

Now i want airtel to compensate me as i have all the records of the this calls and i had decided and already discussed with my lawyer to move to the consumer courts...

With Regards and Thanks
      JAsjit Singh
      Hi Jasjit,

Please let me know what action you have been taken from your side to block these Nuisance call from the service pprovider. Even I need to fill a case against airtel. I am based out of the banglore.

Vinay Rathod
      Hi Jasjit,

Vinay Rathod
      Dear Jasjit,

I am happy to read your post. I did not even read the complete the post. Just writing to you and bringing it forth to all, I am a TRAI registered operator of services. And a good way to get rid of repeated calls - even when you have registered on the DNC, is that you ned to log in on the ndncregistry.gov.in and log in the complaint.
      In a few days, you will se corrective action being taken. There is no point calling the customer care and telling them this. May o[censored]s mistake the DNC as a services provided by the operator. DNC is a service given to us consumers to excercise the rights of a consumer. Thus, we need to interact with the enforcing body directly and we will not need to bother the telecom operator for the addressal of the complaint.

I am available on va at mobiletelesolutions.com for your assistance if at all.

cheers

Vaibhav
      i will not submit the bill of no.[protected] .i was using this no.from last 2 and half year.
      reason.
      1.without asking me they have increased my credit limt up to 11000.
      i have complained so many times that please reduce my credit limit upto 2000.but the refused and told it will not happen.
      even the have open my isd calls facility withou taking my oermission.
      i will go to consumer forum against airtel to fraud with me.
      company is giving me threat.i will also complain against bharti air tel limited to court.

my mob.no.is from lucknow.

if any threat has come then i will see.
      My number is [protected] airtel I complant so many times to airtel office solapur, mangalwade office that I am not getting any incoming calls from other mobile such as idea, tata, bsnl.Etc I am getting incoming calls only from airtel mobile, I change my sim also then also the same problem.What to do with I dont know.

Airtel — lost sim card

Kausar ansari
        I have lost my sim card. My no. is [protected]. Pl/block my card till then I issue new card....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

cadelhii77
        I have BB8820 past 10months and this handset is giving me problem since begining. no one at call center is skilled to help for technical support. Inspite of the top BB model in India, services are too poor.
        Now my handset touchboll is not working past three days, I visited Service center at Shoprix Mall, Noida but guys seems to be just for name sake they know nothing about the product, features etc. Its total waste to visit such stores.

he told me that he would send this BB to Bangalore office and would take minimum 10working days to get repaire/replaced etc.
        If BB dont have people in Metro like Delhi then what is the use to launching such product. How can a person give handset for 10days.

Totally inefficent and worst service of blackberry In India.

I think my nokia was better atleast we have lot of technical guys around to help.
        blackberry service in India is worst, I agree to it.

they dont have skills to repair it in Delhi.

Airtel — unethical activation of service

I am having a issue with a WCvideoPack service getting auto activated and Rs 3 is getting deducted from the balance every day. I have called 198 dozen times to stop the service but the service is not getting deactvated. Though they refunded some amount but they are unable to stop the service. Even today Rs 3 was deducted. Now 121 and 198 are not working as i am not able to reach the customer care executive. Call says thank you for calling and disconnects. Its as if they have blocked my number from reaching the customer care.
        The Airtel service is pathetic, they will start any service automatically without user consent. Like this if they deduct Rs3 from 1 lakh customer they will make around Rs 1 crore monthly.

Chirag
        I am forced to put the complaint like this. Since i have already wasted my whole day over the phone, and not got any resolution Trying this way out, incase u can provide the resolution asap.. I have bought a blackberry today. and taken a new prepaid sim. I placed the request for BB activation for 299 plan, my money got deducted but services not yet activated. Calling tech deptt since afternoon on 7070 no.. every person is gvng some other resolution. escalated also. not yet got any resolution. Please either refund me the money or activate the serv. Your people says it was tech issue but not able to understand how money got deducted incase there was tech issue. Also no body told me that since it was new no. taken immediate activation of BB serv create prob. I assumed your team of tech deptt should be aware of these small things . Would like to get the resolution at the earliest else i would be forced to get to the senior level in the organisation . Its shameful that such a reputed org have these kind of service issues. Looking forward for the resolution urgntly.

Airtel — Unregistered SIM Card

Deepa Patel

I have applied for changing my SIM CArd and previous was blocked. It has been 5 days. When ever I call...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Sharma Hemang Vijaykumar
          Respected Sir,

My cell phone is theft in panna (mp) i have already give police complaint. But if you should give me the full information of this number so i can get help of police. my mobile is programed by anti theft so my cell has send me the thef no. and i want to all pocible details of this number.

thef no is :+91 [protected]

as soon as pocible give me all details of these number.

thanking you.
          may mobile no. [protected] theft[protected] your foun deitel call
          Respected Sir,
          i m use motorola rokerE6.but it is miss my pocket, in 5-1-2009 aproxmatily time is 5:00 pm, and insert number [protected], this IMEI number [protected],
          please help me sir,

sumit gupta
          i am Dayle mob.no.[protected] then he say pl.Dayle area cod . what is area cod. pl. inform me.
          i am use tata mabile.but it miss my pocket, in[protected], time 5.00pm, and insert number [protected] but i don't IMEI number plz help me sir
          Respected Sir,

I am use nokia 3120c .but it is miss my pocket, in 28/5/09, Time 8.00am and insert number [protected],
          IMEI No.:- [protected] my e-mail- [protected]@ymail.com

help me sir
          Myself Charanpreet Singh

My Mobile is theft from my showroom and that was of Nokia 81 and i am using your Mobile Connection.

My Mobile Number is :[protected]

And my IMEI Number is :- [protected].

Please take as necessary steps for this and i had already Launhed in Ploice Stn. Sector - 22, Chandugarh.
          Plz my costmor care srives on this servis 4moth off
          i am use nokia 5310xpressmusic mobile.but it miss my pocket, in[protected], but i don't IMEI number plz help me sir
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel / WAP Service — Rs 10 gets deducted when ever balance exceeds Rs 10.

Raj Kishor Roy
            I am not using Airtel Live but still from my Balance Rs 10 gets deducted and a message comes to me from 64611010 stating...You've...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (339)

Airtel Postpaid — No Signal

vipin kumar singh
            I've lodge a complain regarding No signal at my residence 1 month back, but still the problem persist. I've...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Airtel — By mistake paid bill twice but amount credited one time only

Mayur Bhagat

My cell no is [protected]. I have paid my bill twice trhough Mchek service for the month of June...

VIVEK SHARMA
            DEAR CONSUMER COMPLAINTS,
            I AM ATTACHING HEREWITHIN THE COMPLAINT I HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE AIR TEL VIA E MAIL BUT STILL NOTHING COULD BE SORTED OUT.
            Great Northern Services to 121

show details 11:38 AM (24 hours ago) Reply

Dear Urmila Rawat,
            I think so, you are not answering my query. Why my other nos ([protected]/85) plans have been not changed if I requested the same (plans to be changed on all three) on the company letter head and gave the change plan for the three nos on 23rd September 2008 and why just one number ([protected]) plan has been changed and that too w.e.f 10th oct why not 26th Sept, 2008 why not the other two Numbers, and this is registered company ID registered with the Air Tel.
            Kindly Change the plan for the other two numbers effective this billing cycle of OCT. I think so if this does not happen then i have an option to move with other service provider as you are not following up the mail as well as complaint. I think you have the record to check how many times i have contacted the AIR TEL customer services as well as visited the dealer. Given the request in written as well but still nothing has changed just one Number tariff has been changed and still the rest is pending. Well need to sort this within a day or two.
            With Regards,
            Vivek Sharma
            On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:45 AM, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

This is with reference to your email dated 15/10/08 regarding Bill Plan Change into Airtel 399 Plan for your Airtel mobiles [protected], [protected] and [protected].

We would like to inform you that the Airtel mobile number given by you are a company paid account so we request you to visit to your nearest Airtel Showroom to change your bill plan or kindly send the request for change your bill plan from the registered company email id along with the letter head stating request for Bill Plan Change duly signed by authorised signatory.

Further, we would like to inform you that Airtel 399 plan has already been activated on your Airtel mobile [protected] with effect from 10/10/08.

You may also visit our website at www.airtel.in for more information on the related Bill Plans.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact us by sending an email at [protected]@airtelindia.com. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

We appreciate your valuable subscription with Airtel and it will always be our constant endeavor to serve you better.

Warm Regards,

Great Northern Services to 121, md, vsharman
            show details Oct 14 (1 day ago) Reply

Dear Air Tel,
            I am a corporate user as you say with my connections nos as [protected]/85/87,
            I am so fed up with the customer services as well as your corporate dealer's that now i just want to change my services to other operator,
            I have requested on the letter head stating the change of plans from 325 to 399 on all the three nos mentioned but only one has been changed and why not the other tw
            Kindly do let me know if this is going to be done in next two days or I should go for other operator as I have trying to change my bill plan from last three months.

With Regards,
            Vivek
            Great Northern Services,

Airtel — deactivate 64644010

vinayak l sonavane

My Mobile no is: [protected]

I got message “Thanks for using dada resub 10 service...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (24)

Airtel - Prepaid — Airtel-Prepaid incoming & outgoing call details

zahid
              i m using airtel company's prepaid connection with no. [protected]. & i want to know my incoming &...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (76)

Airtel — unable to connect customer care

nagesh
              if we have faced any problem, we complaint the respective dipot. but if we can't talk to the further depot. what will...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Kishore G Sarvaiye
              I am the subscriber of mobile no [protected], i have applied for migration of plan from Post paid to Pre-paid. i have been informaed to pay additional Rs.1500/- in liue of number change then only your plan will be migrated. They have locked my number from 15.10.08.

Actually, they have not told about the charges at the time of taking the number before 3 years. and as per ruling of TRAI, w.e.f. The service provider cannot change the number while migrating the plan and also cannot charge addl amount in any case.

I got all the correspondance with me. Kindly help me
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — request for puk code

c.upendra reddy
                my number is [protected] because of entering wrong pin code my pin code is blocked so kindly send me the puk code...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (32)

Airtel — duplicate bill

gopal y. attarde
                i want the duplicate bill on my e-mail id my mobile no. is [protected]...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (52)

Rajeev
                Pl note that Air Tel has to be learnt about the customer services & suppoerts. They are geting the payments, even that they disconnect the SIM, Barred the O/G Calls, even that after close follow up with customer care . Air Tel is really the worst customer support provider at least in India .

If Air Tel want to continue, then they really have to really fire their Top Officals, who are inable to maintain the services,

Airtel — complaint about air-tel worst customer care and service

5 1/2 years i m using air-tel network. but last 1 year especially this month air-tel customer care was worst and waste i don't know y? they are not at all attending the call if they attended also they not answer properly . and service is also worst. if this situation continuous surely you will become last network than others. and surely you may lose lot of customers from air-tel to other network. and one more complaint latest tariffs and boosters not working properly.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics
                  My parcel number 1904141438260 not received yet
                  (16 minutes ago)
                  Sastiticket.com
                  refund for cancelled flight ticket due to coronavirus pandemic
                  (19 minutes ago)
                  PayUMoney
                  Beware merchants, pay u money is a fraud payment gateway
                  (19 minutes ago)
                  The Professional Couriers
                  My courier is not at delivered.