Airtel Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

vasanth

My name is Vasanth and I an 'unfortunate' customer of Airtel Broadband. I took the connection for Airtel broadband in the month of September. My number is 40131050. On 18th Nov. 2008 the broadband connection was disconnected without any intimation and reason. I called the customer care and was told that the connection was terminated. I asked them the reason for the same and they told me that they do not have any reason mentioned in their records. I was given a complaint number "13985794" and was told that a maximum of 8days would be taken to solve the issue!!. From then on till today I have been calling the customer care people to know the reason for the termination and the only answer I hear is that "We do not know and it is in process". When I was given the connection I was told that any problem would be resolved within 24hrs and here I stand given a written SMS saying that it will take 8days for the matter to be resolved. The most irritating part is that they do not even know the reason why and what caused them to terminate the connection. I am really disgusted at the way the things are handled in Airtel .

Apart from this I also have an Airtel Post-paid. Airtel sent me a cheque of Rs.499.80 dated december 2007 and I received it in June 2008. By the time I deposited the cheque it has crossed its validity of 6months. So I personally went to the customer care centre at Splendid towers, hyderabad and returned the cheque. I was promised that the amount would be adjusted in the next month's bill. All this happened in the month of July. Till date I have called Airtel 'n' number of times only to repeat my case again and again and with a hollow promise that "IT WILL BE DONE SIR".2 days back I received a call saying that Airtel never sent a cheque to me. I have the SBH account transaction record with me to prove that they have sent a cheque and it bounced. In this scenario what I should I do???

Request the concerned to do something about it.

Vasanth
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:47:50

AirTel — Termination Of no. without any reason

Respested sir,
Iam Mamta R. Shah. My prepaid no. is [protected]. I was using this no. from last 5-6 years. On 17th september 2009, my no. has been disconnected without any reason
I had made several complains at customer care and visit gallaries of boriwali. kandivali & bandra many times but didn't get concrete result. Atlas i went to Head office( lower parel)with the hope that i got my no. back but the the thing goes otherwise.
At first visit they told me " your no. has been deleted from prepaid acoount & is under process for conversion to postpaid" But the fact is i had not made any request or had not sent any documents for conversion to post paid. They told me to wait for few days & i do
At second visit they told me " someone else wants postpaid connection and might mistakely your no.is entered" i told hom to give the details of the distributor who has taken request for the conversion of other person but he said he is unauthorised to do so. He told me to wiat untill conversion& i again i do
Still my no. is not activated so i visit again. At third visit they said " your no. does not match with the name & address for conversion and as the verification for conversion failed, your no . is still disconnected" i wait for few days more
At fourth visit they told " your no. has been permanently terminated and been issued to someone else" i told him to call on the no. & try to convience the person to give the no. back but he said he is unauthorised to do so.
I still keep patience and call on that no. On calling , i come to know that the no. was now used by Ms Geeta residing at Andheri. I told her whole issue & request her to give my no. back but she refuses to do so. The distributor from whom Ms Geeta has buy the card call me and rudly said " you has no right to disturb my customer, if you had any problem than registered it at gallary"
No one is here to help me out. I was just moving from one gallary to another, waiting there for 30-40 min but still not get favourable response.
My no. carries balance of Approx RS 250 and message recharge of RS 102 is also activated. Who is going to pay all this? Why should i suffer for Companies mistake? I dont know where my mistake was? Without any reason my card has been terminated and is now used by someone else, is it justified? I was using the card for 5-6 years so suffer from financial and social loss as my clients and relatives has this no.
What i want is the no. which i lost because of companies mistake. I want a confirmation mail which suggest that the no. [protected] belongs to me and is mistakely deleted by your side.It might help me out to convience Ms Geeta to surrender the no.to me. I want the details of distributor or person who is responsible for all the mess.
I hope now i dont have to go anywhere and get my no. back soon. Thank you in anticipation of your favourable reply.
i would like to terminate the airtel broadband connection form this month kindly send the airtel people to come and collected the bill amount and the instrument after 6:30 in the evening on weekdays... this my airtel landline no: 45548162

my contact no :[protected]

Airtel — termination without any updation

Dear Concern,

I was using your airtel no. from long long time and happy with same but when my job trnasfered in haryana then i have update my airtel no. with long life valdity but i have check today my sim is not working. i am shoked when i called to my no.[protected] and picked by some one in patiala. plz explain me why my no. given some one other without my information. i am using that no. from last 4 to 5 years. plz revert me otherwise i will knock consumer court door..

Rgds
Joginder

Airtel Broadband — Broadband Terminated without any reason

My broadband with fixed landline no[protected] is not working since 29-Aug-11 and had called customer care 5 to 6 times but no proper response. Also no proper response from ur executive. I also did not receive any intimation prior to termination which is against trai regulations

Prior to this I had also raised compliant by calling customer care and I was committed that the issue would be resolved with in 2 days but no update on the same.
When spoke to Mr Ranjeet Airtel Customer care today after 5 days. He committed that there was mass termination which was done on 29th Aug 2011 & he does not have any details on the same after 5 days. He said whenever he get the details, he would update me. Airtel broadband service is worst and no customer satisfaction. I don't even see any proper response from NODAL team and they don't even pick the call.

I would request compensation of for the mental harassment for this issue

Airtel — Termination of No. not Happening

Iam been transferred from Kolkata to Hyderabad and given request for Termination of [protected] Airtel postpaid number,
i have given number of request in Airtel relationship center in Kolkata Salt lake city center and by mail to [protected]@in.airtel.com and also by calling
customer care.

Since this number is not been terminated since 3Months.

Why?

Chirag rathi
    Sir my name is chirag I am from Maharastra, Ahmednagar .I mobile shop On[protected] I have call to Airtel customer care at 12.50 pm customer care excutive told me in 48 vaule voucher call rate are like airtel to airtel 40 paisa, airtel to other mobile 60 paisa and airtel to landline 1 rupees this. I made rechage of 48 on custom mobile number [protected] Tx[protected] but call rate is not appicable as customer care excutive told me then I again make call to customer care now at this time customer care excutive told me call rate of rechage 48 are night calling pack you have made . But I told make it reversal this is complity miss guide made by custmer care excutive to me [retailer ], customer and distrubuter told it cannot possible now and customer is giving me trouble to me from 10 days ago
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:47:48
    make my superstar

dhaneshwar suthar
      Dear Sir/madem

I have E recharged of my brother (Jagdish suthar) AIRTEL WLL by 220 rupees but only 50 rupees was dabeted in phone why?
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:47:39
      sir
      mene airtel wll zte ka hand set khrida tha.
      jiska betry back up 1 hour ka nahi hai. mujhe bola gaya tha ki iska betry back up 1 din ka hai.
      phone ko liye hue 2 mahine hue hai. cheqe karane gaya tha. dukandar bol raha hai ki iska back up 1 hour ka hai

Airtel — EXCESS BILLED [Resolved]

Mohd Shafquat Khan
        I have been trying to get an issue of Excess Billed resolved with Airtel but no one seams to take any on the same and finally...

jameer
        duplicate sim
        i am a kerala airtel coustmer my number is [protected] it has life time validity and now iam using that sim in kuwiat internationl roaming is also activated, now i have problem with sim, the sim is damaged, so i would like to get a duplicate sim,
        please help me the procedure for taking a duplicate sim on same old number [protected],
        what are the procedure of getting a duplicate sim
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:47:27
        sim lost
        hi my name is Ranjit kumar Rana from New Delhi. i have lost my sim.mob no.[protected]. so i want my number to be blocked so that it can not be used . and also let me know how can get duplicate sim for same number and cost of it...
        sim lost
        hi my name is Viswanathan from tamilnadu. i have lost my sim.mob no.[protected]. so i want my number to be blocked so that it can not be used . and also let me know how can get duplicate sim for same number and cost of it...

Yours

Viswanathan.K
        dear sir/madam

my name ullas from kerala i lost my phone with sim no [protected]
        how to get the last month call list and duplicate sim how much of cost of it?

thank's & regard's

ullas u
        [protected]@gmail.com
        My Name is raju i am hotel owener and i am facing the problem in my sim my name gonna be [protected] so please call me and help me for the how can i replace the sim connection

Thanks and Regards,
        Raju Kumar Singhania

venkat

This is to inform you that on 11/11/2008 i got a call from [protected] (kavitha) and she explained me about the Airtel postpaid connection and i asked her weather i will get a selected number she said yes and i have selected one number ([protected]).They commited me that within 4 hours my number will get activated but they have taken 30 hours to activate the number but not my selected number.They have activated some other number([protected]).After that i called several times to them and one of they team leader have spoke to me [protected] (shailaja) and she said within 5 minuts they get back to me but they did not turned up.After some time i called customer care but they can not take any complains regards to this.Please do the needful

Thanks and Regards

VenkatRamtenki

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:47:22

Airtel — How to get call history of my airtel prepaid number [Resolved]

vidya tambe
            how to get call history of my airtel prepaid number
            SEND ME PROCEDURE ON MY EMAIL ID...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (465)

sebastian John parayil
            My airtel mobile no is [protected] and it is under post paid scheme .My 2 years rental scheme was going to expire on 10/9/2008 and i got the sms from airtel office to pay Rs 499 to continue the rental plan for 1 year and I made the payment on 29/08/2008 cash memo number is 0366 earlier i was charged monthly minimum of Rs 30 and now I am charged Rs 175 monthly.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:47:09

anjan22
              TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN,

My mobile no. is [protected] from 5th. of Nov, I spoke with customer care in 198 to remove jokes send by 5432101 and tethey gave me the no. 10502513, and said it shall stop on 7th nov.2008.
              but it did not happen, and from 5/11 till date I have complained daily but jokes are still coming, 2nd complain no was on13/11/08 no. was[protected], but stiil no action, 3rd complain on 15/11/08 no was [protected], I spoke to one Mr. Rupinder, and so many customer care executives.
              Daily they are deducting one rupee, this is a trick since i hardly make any calls from this mobile and it is a life time connection so basically no recharging is required.If action is not taken then I am sorry I may lose my connection but I have to make it more public, as firstly for more than a year my rs.365/ has been deducted when i am not interested in jokes and neither did I ask for it.

Please take immediate action to stop sending Jokes and give the full refund of 365/-

thanking you

ANJAN GUPTA

Airtel Prepaid — REMOVAL OF JOKES

PLEASE REFER TO MY LETTER JUST SENT JN THAT LETTER BY MISTAKE THE THIRD COMPLAIN REGISTERED NO WAS [protected] AND THAT IS A COMPLAIN NO. CONTINUOSLY FROM 5TH TO 15TH AND THIS WAS THE LAST NO GIVEN TO ME [protected] AND THIS IS NOT A PHONE NO AS SHOWN THE COMPLAIN IS FROM PH NO. [protected]

THANKING YOU

ANJAN GUPTA
              I am facing the same problem too...I suspect AIRTEL offer...I think they give such life time offers and they themselves do these kind of tricks.. Please help me out

Praveen
              Please deactivate spicy jokes from my services.
              I have been facing deduction in my balance for pakages that i never subsribed for.Apart from sending news these airtel ppl are also sending me cheap dirty jokes and i say i am not amused.I am unable to reach any of the coustomer care officials regarding this matter and whenever i call 121 i am being told i have not subscribed for any of the services and yet i still continue to get these messages.Trying to deactive through messages have also not been woking for me.I need an explanation for this.If any of the airtel officials ever value your customers you will contact me and correct the mistake at once.I am very serious about this, i demand an answer.

Airtel — Airtel recovery complaint [Resolved]

Jayant Anshuman
                With Due respect i have to inform you that i was using an airtel post paid connection [protected]. i stopped...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Airtel Lifelong — 121(toll free) number charged [Resolved]

Pratik Damodare
                To,
                Airtel Customer Care,

1) I have sent GPRSDEACT request to 511 on 17th Nov08 at 10.02 pm, but even...

Airtel Postpaid — Address change & late receiving bills [Resolved]

Arunkumar
                I would like to add my full name in my address. The new address is given below. My mob No.[protected]

Arunkumar...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (54)

R.Gopalan
                I am having Airtel Prepaid Mobile No. [protected] in Delhi. I find that after every recharge the balance gradually and sometimes steeply goes on reducing even when I have not made much calls. Also the monthly Airtel to Airtel balance in the scheme also meets with the same fate. I think this company should be given some award for cheating the customer by silently eating away his balance sans the calls. When I made complaints at their customer care I was told that details of calls made in prepaid connection cannot be given to the customer.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:47:01
                i want my airtel mobile no [protected] prepaid details of calls .
                TO WHOMSOEVER IT MIGHT CONCERN

I have NOP (Net On Phone) activated in my Nokia 6030 handset and I have been using this service since a long time. On 07/07/09, I downloaded a FREE RINGTONE from www.waptrick.com - a free downloadable site. However, to my utter surprise I found that an amount of Rs. 99/= (Ninety Nine) was deducted from my account balance saying that I had downloaded a Java Game (as mentioned in the deduction SMS). I called up Customer Service and the agent named Siddharth mentioned that I had downloaded a Java Game named "CYBER PUNK", which is totally false and ridiculous. The Customer Care Executive said that he will not be able to do anything in this matter. I have never ever played/downloaded any game in my life relating to mobile or computer.My Case Number:[protected] dated 08/07/09 with Customer Care. I also tried contacting both the Nodal and Appellate Officers of Bharti but no one responsed to my phone calls.

If this matter is not resolved, I will be forced to file a formal Litigation of Cheating agaist Bharti with all the proof that I have.

Surojit Sanyal
                Mobile : [protected]

AK SEHGAL
                  My account No with AIRTEL is 13285021. in the bill for the month of Oct 2008 i have been charged DSL usage for Rs 1202.56 which is grossly in excess. the details shows the usge of internet when either the house was locked i being away or i was asleep ie after 2200h. i being the only person occupying the house, there is no way that this usage is possible. there is no response to my complaint by the company
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:46:52
                  I agree that service providers cheat the customers. I always had a usage of Rs. 1300 and suddenly my last month's bill is 7, 200. Also the airtel folks tell me that they cant break down my usage of DSL. It is ridiculously cheating customers and I also found that I when I was away from my residence they have generated a bill amount.

Seems like this their way to combat the recession. It is highly disgusting that such a reputed organisation stoops to such practices. I am from the internet world and understand how DSL works.
                  NOW I AM WORKING IN CCTV CAMERA TECHNICAL ENGINEERING PAST 3 YEARS, INCULUTED COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE ALSO, I WILL EXPECT IN BROADBAND TELECOMMUNICATION FIELD PLEASE GIVEME GOOD OPPURTUNITY.
                  i cant understand what type of bill "Airtel" is dispatched, Can u tell me what is the meaning of DSL usage..
                  what is the meaning og DSl charges what is the hell o[censored] ..how could put DSL charges in my billing Airtel A/c.no.15939724...
                  plse cnfm what is this
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — Please give me full details of airtel outgoing call of 12 Nov to 16Nov [Resolved]

amit
                    Please give me full details of airtel no. [protected] outgoing call of 12 Nov to 16Nov....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (37)

Navin Panwar
                    i am suffering from a problem related to airtel prepaid. i have a airtel prepaid connection with no-[protected] from maharasthra. Last sanday(9-Nov-2008) i activated GPRSACT service
                    (14.99 rs/day tarrif). But when i was using the net service, my balance was automatically deducted. On sunday approx 20 rs is deducted from my balance without any reason. i talked with Customer care many times about my this problem, but they were not taking serious, no-one register my complain against this, even more no-one give me satisfied answer, always either they put my call on hold then canceled my call, or said that my personal system is down so call after some time.

Further more 100 rs was again deducted from my balance on next day 10-Nov-2008 at morning for downloading the JAVA game from airtel live. But in real i didnot used the airtel live service in whole day. then why balance is deducted. i again made call to Customer care but again the resond was same and it is same again till now...

So i request you to do any action on my problem other wise i am going to consumer court:-

9-Nov-2008 Approx 20 Rs &
                    10-Nov-2008 100 Rs
                    Please refund my balance...
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:46:45
                    Dear Sir

i have postpaid connection form airtel cellular service provider.
                    delar has deduct add late fee amount but i can paid my bill before the due (five days before) but retail outletor had up date the payment only after due date why i can pay the late fee amount in next coming bill. I had contact the customer care offcer to retified amount. now days bill statement only on email i check bill but detailed statement can not viewed its preplaned to cut the detailed billing statement. WHY THE AIRTEL IS GOING ON PROFITABLE
                    Dear sir
                    Reg : Late fee amount, email bill details statement
                    ref : [protected]

i have postpaid connection form airtel cellular service provider.
                    delar has add late fee amount but i can paid my bill before the due (five days before) but retail outletor had up date the payment only after due date why i can pay the late fee amount in next coming bill. I had contact the customer care offcer to retified amount. now days bill statement only on email i check bill
                    PLEASE DO NEEDFULL ACTION OR OTHERWISE I WILL GO TO APPEL TO CONSUMER COURT

Airtel — PLAN TO CHANGE THE INDIVIDUAL TO CUG [Resolved]

KANCHANA RAMESH
                      Bill Plan change (from Individual plan to Corporate Plan)

I am facing biggest problems with Airtel to change...

VIKAS RAJAN
                      MY cell no is [protected]. this is kolkata Airtel no. I have been using this no for almost the past 9 years.
                      I made a payment of Rs. 3650/- on 21/10/08 at ISPHTIKA UDYOG, SHOP NO 5., LAL GANGA SHOPPING MALL, GE ROAD, RAIPUR. My receipt no is 30626. Now i am not staying in kolkata. I wanted to retain this number so wanted to get it converted to Airtel lifetime. For this reason i was in touch with Mr. Rajesh Singh of Airtel kolkta.
                      Mr. Rajesh also spoke to Mr. Vijay of Airtel Raipur. I was also in touch with Mr. Vijay of Airtel Raipur.
                      Even after 25 days of making the cash payment the amount has not been credited to my account. I was not even informed, Though i was in touch with Mr. Vijay.
                      I would like to complain against the person who has my money in his pocket for the past so many days.

Vikas Rajan
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:46:37
                      I had given an written application on 22 Jan 2009 to Airtel Raipur office regarding disconnection of my land line telephone number, But my connection has not been disconnected although I had made the final settlement of my phone bill on 22 Jan 2009 also I have made two more complaints on 21 Feb 2009 and 27 Feb. 2009 regarding the same but no action has been taken till date, Moreover I am asked to pay my outstanding bill for which I don't understand.

I wasnt action taken against Airtel

Keith
                      i have taken broadband connection of landline number 4045920. at present i have a plan of 1099 but i want to take the plan of 699.
                      plz. consider this application $ convert my plan in 699 plan.
                      thanking you.

DEVESH SHARMA
                        I want to disconnect my airtel broadband connection and want to change the tariff plan for landline.Now I want Voice 275 with intercom service.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:46:36
                        my account no. is 14144382. i want to change my broadband connection plan for telephone no. [protected]. i want the plan which is for rs. 699.
                        I WANT TO UPGRADE MY CURRENT 499 PLAN...I WANT MIGRADE IT TO 749...WHAT SHOULD I DO???
                        I wants to change my Airtel Broadband plan...
                        my airtel broadband connection speed is very low i want change speed plan

my airtel no is[protected]

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Airtel — want to disconnect my plan

i the owner of chawla electrical,is the customer of the airtel corporate plan to airtel,i found this plan cost me very high,so i gave a request to change my plan or disconnect my numbers,so they gave me an option of local munafa plan which is valid for three months,after u need to renew this plan again,,,from the 2 last year i was doing this renewing from my airtel moble number i.e [protected],because this makes my call usage cheaper,now to renew i was facing many problems from the last days.now again this corporate plan costs me high so,i have requested so many times to please change my postpaid into prepaid but did not get the right information regarding this.so now i finally made a decision to disconnect my all the four numbers. so please disconnect my numbers.my numbers are [protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]...please do this imediately and oblige.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel / Prepaid Mobile WAP Services — DEDUCTION OF Rs. 20 EVERY WEEK [Resolved]

krishan mohan gupta
                          I HAVE BEEN CHARGED VIDE THEE MESSAGE GIVEN BELOW PLS. UNSUBSCRIBE THIS SERVICE FROM MY MOBILE PHONE NO. [protected].
                          MESSAGE...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (62)