Airtel Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

M. Sasikala

I am residing at West Tambaram, Forest Quarters. I approached many times Airtel branch at Tambaram for broadband connection, but they are not responding appropriately till the date. We need broadband connection of Airtel immediately.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:59:12
It's since One month almost, ...I applied for Airtel BB for a 256 kbps connection. Alas!, am still waiting for the connection to come.
Dai1:They came started digging along the roadside for half of the day and stopped suddenly as soon as local councilor came in the picture. Here I know nothing what exactly took place between them. In connection to this, let me tel you that I don't understand Tamil at all.
they came for inhouse wiring stuff, but Modem and Phone set were not provided.
Day2: Then after a couple of days they came for inhouse wiring stuff, but Modem and Phone set were not provided. The guy who probably were the electrician working for Airtel, Camp Road Branch tried to tell me in his language that it was due to some problem with the Local Councilor that caused the delay in installation and even they had bribed him for that very reason.
Day3: There after many days had passed, I was eagerly waiting for their call but unfortunately no one from their side took the step. So, finally decided to call them up. I had Sales officer's number with me, who is Mr. Satish from East Tambaram Branch (Camp Road). As soon as he picked up my phone, he recognised me well and assured me by saying that I will be getting the connection by that day night, or on the next day anytime.So, I found no problem is existing.
Day4: I was waiting for the next day to come.Surely the day came but no one came from the Airtel Camp Road. Anyways I called them up at 4 pm sharp, this time being a bit serious for waiting eagerly the entire day for them.Initially Mr. Satish's Phone was ringing and he was not picking it up. I tried for 3 times giving a gap in btwn each such call. Finally I got a bit angry and called the customer care number dedicated for Broadband connection.They booked the complain and told me that I will be getting some feed back from Airtel Camp Road office by next day. I got the Confirmation SMS in this regard.
Day5: The Very next day no one took the pain to contact me. So, after waiting upto 5 pm, I got disgusted and called the customer care again. The person took all my details and told me that he can see there is some problem with my connection regarding the Councilor and all. Then he gave me the Airtel Fixed Line No. which was already allocated to me and asked Mr. Satish's (Sr. Sales Officer) mobile number to try a conference call among us( since he was not pickin up my call).
Mr. Satish was on the line he told me in a flat voice that they had problems with the councilor and they can provide me the connection by Friday night or Saturday the 24th Jan'09 (he said saturday was working for them) anyhow.
Day6:Even on Saturday, I was waiting eagerly for the connection to come or atleast a call from Mr. Satish.It was around 2 o' clock I called him again. (As he was supposed to give me a call in the morning about his time to come.) And this time he said he is coming by 5 in the evening. I was waiting for him upto 6 pm.And I couldn't hold it any more and called the fellow. It was quite obvious and he was not picking up my calls. Then I tried with some different number, he picked it up and tried to prove his thoughts being firm in voice. I was angry and yelling on him for his sheer negligence and casualness and lakcing guts and right attitute and sense of feelings to atleast call his customer. Which he didn't for a single time. Then he said that he don't need my connection and I should take my money back for so much of my loss. I firmly told him NO. And conveyed that I need this connection very much otherwise my activities are getting affected. I asked for a date and commitment in writing.He said he can come on Tuesday (01/27/2009) anytime to give me in writing that he will be providing me with the connection by next Friday which is tomorrow (01/30/2009).
Day7: As usual he didn't turned up on Tuesday, and I didn't called him back too. Now, I'm waiting for Tomorrow, the fateful Friday to see what comes up next.

In my next Update I will definitely be providing you with my Complaint No. and alotted Fixed Line No. If anything is to share with me please feel free to call me on [protected]. I need some valued suggestions from anyone available. Even if I can get some contact details of senior persons (even if he is the CEO, Mittal, will do) to lodge my complain...it will really be helpful for me.
Thanx.
where is the airtel broadband office located in and around sanitorium, chennai

Airtel Recharge Voucher — Recharge voucher marketing [Resolved]

rana mehul
    i have purchase 1208 nokia mobile and get free airtel prepaid card. and now i have recharged Rs149 for 1 year validity and...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Mayur Pardeshi
    well i am a cust. of airtel since last 6 years.In fact i was so happy with the service of airtel that i have promoted airtel a lot among my friends. All was going well until last 3 months. I bought gprs mobile to use the gprs service of airtel. First it luckily activates the gprs and once its activated, it hardly deactivates. They charge 15 rs/day. So the GPRS does not get deactivate for weeks.
    So my money deducted everyday even when i do not need it or use it. So to inform this i decide to call customer care. After hearing all the menus and the ads, when i m just able to reach the cust. care line, the call disconnects. After trying 3-4 times, i m finally able to speak to an agent. They speak so fast that i even dont get their names. I tell them my issue and get the same answer "server is down. try again. it will definitely deactivate". So i try to deactivate gprs but it doesnt. I called 7 times in 7 days but i still got the same answer. So finally i got frustrated i asked them to get a manager so that atleast they can forward my issue to higher authorities. But the agent refused that. So i asked if i can talk to supervisor or team leader. But that agent even refused that. And on top HE SHOUTED AT ME. That was my worst expirience with airtel. I really felt helpless i thought my money will now be deducted everything without even using the service. But it finally deactivated. But i had already lost hundreds of rupees. So i would be really appreciate if someone can look into this matter.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:55

ravish batra
      i'm fed up of the services provided by AIRTEL in my city[GULAOTHI distt BULANDSHAHR] and also there is not any response from costumer care about my complaint.almost every time whenever i am at my home it shows no network or LIMITED SERVICES on my mobile screen.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:54
      i'm fed up of the services provided by AIRTEL in my Village[ Marangoly(PO)NJEEZHOOR (VIA) Kottayam District KERALA] and also there is not any response from costumer care about my complaint AND even they are not providing me the complaint number.almost every time whenever i am at inside my house it shows no network or LIMITED SERVICES on my mobile screen. A new tower has been charged Just 300 meters away from my house { AT MARANGOLY JUNCTION}.But still the condition is the same . MY mobile number is [protected]. HOPE U WILL TAKE NECESSARY ACTION ON THIS

Amarnath Prasad
        No sir, It is a matter of wrong activation of Hello Tunes which is subject to your record and hence, of inquiry. If the tune has actually been requested by this number, please disclose the time ,date and the name of song or tune when this has been activated. Kindly note that this mischief of wrong activation has been done by the sources not only with me ,but with other airtel costomers also which we have taken seriously.If the case is not resolved here properly , the matter would be taken to the legal body including the Hon'ble Court also because your office is anyhow is in a hurry to dispose of this case in an indiscriminate manner > AmarNath Prasad.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:55:49

Airtel India — wrong acitvation of hello tune

To nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in
        Sir, You are telling (given below) me that Hello Tune is not active on my number [protected] but today again Rs 30 has been wrongly deducted from my balance.It was 239.42 on 3/3/08 which is 209.42 now on 4/3/08 without using any service.Please note that you have also been reminded by me through several email letters in this regard. Please waive off the illegal charges at earliest. This is a matter of mental torture of a customer also which is subject to taking legal action.? Waiting for your response.-Amarnath Prasad.
        Currently I am in Bangalore and have taken a new connection to be used with my Samsung Handset that I bought from the UK recently.

Surprisingly I discovered that this SIM has some compatibility problem with Samsung handsets (I tried with 5 different sets) but working fine with Nokia mobiles. I called customer care number of times, but they could not suggest anything. I visited the Airtel Outlet at ITPL, but they said that the SIM would be replaced if I pay for this but would take at least 15 working days!! I mailed NodalOffice but have got only automated response only - no communication. Finally I ended up buying a new Nokia Handset!!!

Again, the Hello Tune is getting activated every now and then on my cell without me asking for it. In past I called Customer service to get this deactivated, but today morning again I have got a SMS informing me that the service is again active on my number !!! When I called Customer care they are saying that I am being charged Rs. 1 per day ONLY and so it should not be a problem - I don't mind to be charged Rs. 100 per day provided I need the service. I get number of calls from Abroad and I don't want them to hear any stupid songs.

AirTel — wrong deduction of hello tune

Sir my balance got deducted with rs 20 for hello tune service with out my consent pls return it if not then i will leave a yak on you

rajesh yak
        sir my number is [protected] for hello tune case given above

AirTel — Activate Hello tune wrongly

Respected Inspector,

On 5th Feb 2011, evening found that my hello tunes is activated. I didn't do it and so could not recall how I activated it. I tried to call back on customer care to find that customer care service is not working. I called on 6th Feb also and result was same. Then I called on 7th Feb morning and had talk with customer care representative. I asked him to check how my hello tunes is activated. He told me that I had called on some number 534321(not exactly sure) on 5th Feb 2011 8:23 pm. I asked to hold for a moment so I can check it on my cell. But he disconnected the call instead. You can check information by tracing my call on 7th Feb 2011 9:35am.

When I checked I found that at that time, I had called on [protected] as I got missed call from [protected] on 5th feb 2011 7:22pm. I called back and realised it to be Airtel Company number for Hello tunes and so disconnected the call.

Then I again called back to same customer care and talked to Anil( airtel customer care representative), I asked him to deactivate my service and refund the balance deducted. He did so.

I want to complaint against Airtel as this is very wrong practice to activate hello tunes of customer and earn from it. As I'm aware of my rights and procedure to take actions I can claim my money back. But there are many other less literate and unaware population who will be frustrated by such things and could not do anything.

Please don't earn your revenue by practicing such wrong deeds. Try to be honest and ethical.

Faithfully,
        Jitendra Goswami

AirTel — wrong activation

the activation of my broadband connection is wrong. my plan is a 6 month plan and you active 1 month plan. i have a receipt of 3850/- of 6 month plan.the receipt no. is 9371. and my complaint no. is 2174886. please solve my problem.and activate 6 month plan....
        thank you.

Airtel — Deactivation of hello tune [Resolved]

rashmi c
          I did not opt for hello tune for my sim.
          But it has automatically activated.
          I am trying to deactivate.
          Had...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (83)

sriram
          I am a Airtel customer for past 6-7yrs with one single tariff plan namely Students pack where i am given

land line 1Rs
          other mobile 75p
          Airtel mob
          Sms local 0.05Rs
          Sms national 0.50Rs
          national Call 2Rs

now i recharged my mobile with RC 250Rs as my validity gets over tonight. the Dealer i approached said that there is no special Offer Today u can recharge as per details given in this card.
          The RC 250 recharge said that normal rates
          30 days validity 97.50Rs balance and nothing else and i recharged also and nothing was said and the Sms confirming saying i got recharged said 97.50 is added to ur balance.

but after 5mins when i check for balance it says my balance is 5Rs and validity is till 2012. when i called customer care they say sorry for inconvenience sir your plan has been changed to life time and i cannot change to any other plan also now.
          The rates for life time is

local mobile & land line 1Rs
          National call 2.75Rs
          Sms Local 1Rs
          Sms National 2.50Rs

when i approached the dealer he says that i dont know call customer care and ask... He replies saying it might be some special offer to credit only to few customer and that dealer says i am lucky. when i told my interaction with the Customer care he told, see you are converted to life time pack sir.. you don't have to recharge for ever now.. when i asked him why i was not told about this . the only reply that came was i don't know and not even a sorry could be found in that word. AND THEY ARE DEALERS OF AIRTEL.

being a customer of AIRTEL for 6-7yrs i regret for being so. i am really feeling for being a customer for this kind of DEALERS and SERVICES.

MY AIRTEL prepaid Recharge Transaction ID :[protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:51
          my distibuter cant provide me a eazy reacharge value and reacharge coupons also.distributer is chawla traders, ramesh nagar new delhi-15.my firm name is bidlan traders, sudershan park new delhi-15. please rectify my problem.
          ON 1 APR I HAVE BEEN FOOLED BY YOUR FIRM BY DEDUCTING FOR HELLO TUNES FOR WHICH I NEVER APPLIED OR REQUESTED I GOT SERIES OF SMS FROM 678520 AND 6782 AND 543211 FOR SUBSCRIBING FOR HELLO TUNE YEH DILL AASHIKANA (WHICH I NEVER DID)AND DEDUCTED AROUND 45 RUPEES FOR THAT I WANT IT TO BE REIMBURSESD EARIEST POSSIBLEAND IN FUTURE A COMPANY WITH SUCH A GOOD NAME SHOULD REFRAIN ITS SELF FROM DOING SHUCH SHABBY AND CHEAP ACT
          not axpected from such reputed company
          reachage

Goutam Das
            Dear Sirs,

I Have a new Airtel postpaid mobile connection from December 2007. One day there was a message "your ringtone club membership has been renewed, Rs. 30 will be added to your bill". I never asked for any ringtone membership. I called helpline and they gave me another number to inactivate the membership. I called the helpline but there was no option for deactivating, only one can become a member.

When the bill came they have added Rs. 30 as downloading charge for ringtone. I again called the helpline and they told me that the charge will be deleted. I also wrote a mail. The reply was that the charge is correct and their billing is foolproof.

This is cheating. They are possible doing this to Lakhs of customers to gain maoney.

Please help me stop this cheating.

Goutam Das
            Gorgaon
            Haryana
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:43
            Date: 04.08.2009
            We would like to inform you that you have converted the AirTel Number [protected] to Postpaid from Prepaid and received the bill for 145.81from 20th June to 19th July 2009. But suddenly it has been deactivated without notice and we made several reprentations to your local dealers and nobody has taken interest to activate the same.
            Please activate the same number in our group immediately without any delay.

sanjay
              I want to download some games like cricket, football and other hot games also amination wallpaper, polytone, ringtone, wallpaper, from working message centre. I had downloaded polytone from 57333 message centre but it can't received any downloading message from that centre so provid me working message centre of downloading about anything else.
              thanking you
              Your customer
              Sanjay
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:41

Mr.Rohtas Kumar Saini
                i had already had a word with a few of your customer care executives and they are unable to solve my problem.And one of your executives is Ashwini who is a floor supervisor,has no relevant information about the query.The problem is that,in the month of january,without any request they activated laughter club scheme,in which Rs30 got deducted.When i called the service centre one of the executive gave a no. to me n said that if i cal then the scheme will be deactivate.I called on the concerned no. thrice in the month of january and february.But scheme didn't got deactivated and on 3 march 08 another deduction was done of Rs30.So,i request to repay the money to my no.[protected],n plz take some action as soon as possible.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:40

AirTel — deactivation of scheme delayed

I have requested to deactivate my scheme of 2.50 debit of everyday. But there is no service from their side. everytime they delay it by saying it will take 24hrs or 48 hrs. nothing is done yet from their side. Even they have taken the amount of Rs. 500 for converting the no. from prepaid to billing but they have only taken the amount and after told to cancel it, they have not even refunded the amount.

Airtel — Deactivation of a particular scheme

I'm an AIRTEL PREPAID user and my cell no. is [protected], I want to deactivate the scheme in which Rs. 25 is deducted from my balance every month in the first week, thereby reducing all my local call charges to Re.1. I want to opt for other better power plans that has already been launched by your company. But I don't know the process by which I can deactivate my present scheme.
                I have already called on 121 and on your other customer services and have sent quite a few sms's but have not received a proper reply. I can't even talk with your customer care executives.
                Please solve my query as early as possible.
                iam using airtel sim([protected]) for last two years...now am facing some problem with airtel.i can tell that airtel's customer service in bangalore is .
                My validity is getting over on 4rth october.i have activated STD offer on 19th september.Now BLOODY airtel people are telling that i cant recharge for validity untill the STD offer gets deactivated .I cant deactivate the offer before this date.In short i cannot use my simcard for 15 days.now am going to take VODAFONE sim as early as possible.I HATE AIRTEL
                i am narayana rao.my ph.no.[protected].i activation polyponic tones activation.so two days one time 10/-charge.please this service unavailable please.

AirTel — deactivation request

i want to deactivate this service n my mobile no. is [protected]

this service has been automatically renewd without anything done by me

plz. check this problem

n do the needful

thanx n regards

Airtel — Deactivation problem

I have been using air tel connection for last one year and in between I got two times problem with my SIM card. Every time they are telling technical problem and has to be deactivated. While doing like i lost the validity recharge and the balance also. Now for last two weeks my SIM is not working, it is just showing invalid SIM, customer service is telling that it will take 48 hours to deactivation whereas today is the sixth day, any positive response not yet. I just dont know why they are telling like that if they are not sure about how much time it will actually take to the rectification. The customer service at RT Nagar is very poor, instaed of service they are just giving difficulties to the people.......

Airtel — Issues with Deactivation

I was using an Airtel Landline connection No:[protected] and on 6th may 2010 i applied for deactivation as i no longer required the same. I asked them to prepare a final bill and send it so that i could settle the account. However the number was not deactivated so i called again and was given a new ref no. yet the same was not done so i called again on 19th may 2010 and spoke to a new executive and got a new reference no. but again nothing happened and so i called again and again and again and got new ref numbers each time but no results.

Then started the calls on my mobile asking me to pay the outstanding bill which had mounted as the number had not been cancelled, which i refused to pay as i had asked for cancellation if airtel wished not to do the same then its their problem not mine, however the tone and vocabulary of the callers started changing and my explanation of the issue only got the response that we are not bothered whether this amount is a correct or incorrect YOU HAVE TO PAY IT.

I called customer care again and this time spoke to some of the floor supervisors, interesting people as they apologise at the drop of a hat, promise action but are as effective as their subordinates. They told me my date of cancellation of connection will be 19th of may and i will not receive any more calls for bill payment as a correction will be made. However again nothing happened and my tone and language unfortunately took the worst direction possible (not that i'm proud of it but neither am i sorry for it) and this time with the same promises i got the nodal officers no. (as i asked for a senior person in the organizations/disasters number)

[protected] dialed it a number of times and no one picked up the call. (No wonder the juniors are doing nothing, seniors like this who would want to) Anyway then i checked on the net if there was someone else i could speak to got the mobile nodal officers no. called and spoke with her she said the only help she could provide was to give me the apellate officers no. [protected] called the number it was forever busy (my guess would be off the hook) Wow where do you get seniors like these.

Moral of the story my no. is still not deactivated customer care tells me they have forwarded the request but when a conformation call is made to me i say i do not want deactivation (i must be insane calling for deactivation and then refusing over and over again), they do accept the fact that i have been calling since 6th may 2010 regularly for deactivation but nothing is in their hands as they can only forward the request. They are sorry that they can do no more and give no numbers where i can call and have the issue resolved and I AM SORRY I EVER USED AN AIRTEL LANDLINE.
                Respected sir/madam
                i had already had a word with a few of your customer care executives and they are unable to solve my problem.And one of your executives who is a floor supervisor, has no relevant information about the query.The problem is that, in the month of april, without any request they activated scheme, in which 1.5 ruppes got deducted daily..When i called the service centre one of the executive gave a no. to me n said that if i cal then the scheme will be deactivate.I called on the concerned no. thrice in the month of april and may.But scheme didn't got deactivated .i request to repay the money to my no.[protected], n plz take some action as soon as possible.
                Thanking You

Airtel And HDFC Bank — Airtel Online Recharge Failed from HDFC [Resolved]

Rajan
                  I tried to do a mobile (Airtel) recharge on 28th Feb through HDFC online banking. But after completing the procedure, the...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Azmat baig
                  My name is Azmatullah Baig my airtel no. is [protected] i don't know how but my handset needs the call barring password, so i[censored] could please forward me the same on my email address
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:38
                  I want to know the barriing password, pin code 1 and pin code 2 of mobile no. [protected]
                  I want to knw the barring password, pin code 1 and pin code 2 of my mobile of no. [protected]. Please send these informatio to my e mail address.
                  pls i also want to know why my airtell line in telling me bared no when i use it to make calls.pls send me the unbarring password for it. my no is [protected].looking foward to hear from you.

Amritendu Pathak
                    I am trying to register to the online services.
                    I have tried to do it twice only to get the message that"You have successfully registered to our services.The password will be sent to the registered mobile number shortly."
                    However,unfortunately this has never happened.I am still waiting to receive my online password.
                    I never knew that service of Airtel in Pune is so pathetic.
                    I would definitely like get an answer to this as well as get my online password so that i can use the online services.

Thanks and Regards,
                    Amritendu Pathak.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:37

Airtel — PUK code

I want my puk code no. my mobile no. is [protected]. Please send my code to my email id. Its urgent!
                    i want my puk code no. my mobile no. is [protected] please send my code to my email id its urgent.
                    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Airtel Prepaid — Ignorance towards the customer! [Resolved]

sreedhar
                      i am using airtel card my number is [protected] but in my number internet is dead slow it takes 15 minutes to open a web page.so...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Melita Malewar
                      I have a post paid phone in my name. It has international roaming. I had visited the Adyar Branch in Chennai on the 5th of february 2008 and applied for the domestic plan to be reduced from Rs. 399 to Rs. 125 as it will be used abroad henceforth for the next few months. I spoke to Gokul Dilip kumar who asked me to fill a form, in which I very clearly stated that all I needed was the change of the domestic plan. To my surprise I find on the very next day my phone was disconnected. I learn later that the the customer care 212 calimed that I had requested for my post paid connection to be converted to Pre-paid, when all I had requested was for the change of plans as can be proved by the form I filled of which I hold a receipt with the number 9810. Anyways, I had to once again visit the Adyar branch and bring this to their notice. The manager there came out and finally did the needful. This was very obviously a mess up made at the Adyar branch. Now again, this morning I find that the outgoing has been barred. When I call 212 I am told that I have given a letter for barring, which is rubbish as I have given none. I speak to one Muthu at 212 who promises that the phone will be reconnected in 20 minutes at 9 in the morning. I call H Senthal Kumar the manager at the Adyar Branch and tell him my complaint. But he never gets back to me. When I call him an hour later he does not answer his mobile. So I call the landline at Silver Network, Adyar. A girl answers and says that the manager is attending to customers and will get back in 10 minutes. But he never does. After waiting for 3 more hours I call 121 insteadand speak to the manager, Kamal. Finally after threatening to take this up with the higher ups and that I might be forced to make a police complaint, my phone is finally debarred. But ofcourse, Mr. Senthal Kumar is yet to respond.
                      What I want to know why one has to face this type of callousness on the part of the staff ? Why such mistakes take place and that too with a phone connection which we depend on? Why does one have to threaten to take legal action against the company to make things move faster?
                      I am disgusted with the attitude of your staff at the Adyar Branch who made the first mistake where I had given the application for plan change, and the don't care attitude proven by them by not responding to my calls. But I blame the whole team of Airtel, Chennai. For I had written to the Customer care on the 6th of February when I had the first problem and to which I received a reply saying that the mistake will be corrected and action will be taken. But whatever action was taken, it was clearly another set of harrassment.
                      Melita Malewar
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:29

Airtel, India — unnecessary calls, messages

I am getting unnecessary calls, messages. Pl stop this. My mobile no [protected], Gurgaon, India.

Ramachandran.
                      unnecessary calls, messages
                      I am getting unnecessary calls, messages. Pl stop this. My mobile no [protected], Chennai, India.

Airtel, India — Excess billing & forcing for payments

Undersigned is being forced by the m/s Airtel for the payment o[censored]ndue charged on account of the value added services. I have never opted for hello tunes, ring tones, game down loads etc and various other value added services from Airtel. Inspite of no request, such services are activated automatically without consent of the subscriber. Over & above, it has been recorded that , whenever such complainst lodged, the same has been activated again after few minutes. No response to the 121, sms sent to nodal officer, e mail , etc but all the efforts are fruitless. Now Airtel is forcing for the payment. airtel is making unwarranted calls & sending objectionable letters
                      Airtel ahd the worst and idiotic cutomer care department.

I am a manager of a reputed company and I have been using airtel broadband connection for the past one year. My company pays bill automatically as I am regulary traveling out of country for business visits.

i AM TYPING THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE TO IT IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.

A AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE CALLED UP FOR PAYMENT. I EXPLAINED FOR 10 MINUTES THAT THE COMPANY WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PAYMENT, OVER THE LAST ONE YEAR IF YOU CHECK MY PAYMENT DETAILS, YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU HAVE RECIEVED CHEQUE FROM MY COMPANY.

TOLD HIM THAT I CANNOT GET THE CHEQUE DETAILS AS I DONT HAVE TIME TO FOLLOW UP WITH MY ACC DEPARTMENT AS I IN A VERY INTENSE TRAVELING SCHEDULE. I TOLD THEM THAT IF YOU DONT RECEIVE THE PAYMENT IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS, I ASKED HIM TO TERMINATE MY CONNECTION.

AFTER MY DETAILED EXPLANATION, AN EXECUTIVE CALLED AGAIN IN JUST 10 MIN FOLLOWING UP FOR PAYMENTS. THEN THE CALLS STARTED TO FLOW IN AND 5 DAYS IT HAS BEEN HARRASING. I ASKED AN EXECUTIVE WHETHER HE UPDATES THE COMMENT WHICH I TELL HIM. BUT HE SAID YES AND I TOLD IF HE KEEPS CALLING ME AGAIN THEN I WILL HAVE TO COMPALAINT TO HIS SUPERIORS.

THIS IS THE SHOCKING ISSUE HAPPENED.

HE STARTED TO CALL MY MOBILE NUMBER EVRY 20 SECONDS. AND NE VER SPOKE. HE STARTED TO GIVE CONTNIOUSLY MISSED CALLS EVERY 20 SECONDS.

MOREOVER, HE TOOK THE NUMBER AND CALLED ME FROM A BANGALORE NUMBER AND "THREATNED ME " ASKING WHICH AREA I AM AND WHY DID I TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT WHEN HE CALLED ME FROM AIRTEL. THEN HE STARTED TO ABUSE ME USING " ".

I HAVE HIS NUMBER REGISTED IN MY PHONE . WHEN I COMPLAINED TO A SENIOR OFFICE NAMED SUBRAMANIAN, AIRTEL COMPLAINTS DIVISION, HE ASSURE ME THAT APPROPRIATE ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN AND ASSURE ME THAT THERE WILL BE NO FOLLOW UP CALLS.

BUT IN 20 MIN A GUY FROM AIRTEL CALLED ME AGAIN FOLLOWING FOR PAYMENT. IT WAS DISGUSTING AND KEEP IRRITATING EVERY 15 MIN.

AGAIN WITH ALL HOPES I CALLED AIRTEL COMPLAINTS DIVISION AGAIN, SPOKE WITH ANOTHE R ESCALATION MANAGER" AARTHI" . SHE TOO NEVER RESPONDED AND PUT ME ON HOLD FOR 20 MIN" . AND THE CALL GOT DISCONNECTED.

THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE AND HARRASMENT. I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THE NEWS TO THIS LOCAL NEWSPAPER AND IT WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON.

THE NUMBERS FROM WHERE I RECEIVED CALL;

91 [protected]

THE AIRTEL EMPLOYEE WHO THREATENED ME FROM A MOBILE NUMBER : [protected]

TO MORE SHOCK, MY COMPANY HAS PAID THE PAYMENT AND ON FEB 28TH WITH THE FINE AMOUNT. THE CHEQUE DETAILS WERE ALSO GIVEN TO THE AIRTEL EMPLOYEE WHO CALLED AGAIN JUST FEW MINUTES AGO.

PEOPLE HAVE TO DECIDE AND JUDGE THE AIRTEL.

THANKS
                      ARUN

vikas agarwal
                        my airtel no is [protected] i havent requested for hello tunes but then also it is subscribed and rs50 has been deducted from my account and when i complained it to the customer care they always have a server down so r not able to reply me. what has happened to the airtel how has become the service so poor?
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:28
                        my airtel no is [protected] from karnataka in karnataka my place is in srirangapatna mandya district, sir i am prepaid coustomer of airtel from 2006 i had activated mobileoffice for a weekly package of Rs 99 per week but here in srirangapatna the mobile office speed is too low, where i informed costumer care office, they tell me to inform to gprs customer office their no is 12118, when i contact them they tell me to inform to costumer office & they say that it is their network problem & again i contacted costumer center no 121 told them what gprs customer office told me that it is a network problem then they told me that they will resolve this problem & i got the message that your problem is resolved but here the same problem is there no network & no mobileoffice but i am trying & trying to get connected to mobile office where there is network it gets connected for example in bangalore & mysore but not in srirangapatna so i am fedup with this mobileoffice & network connection so some of them incliding me will disconnect airtel & go to other services if you doesnt resolve this problem it is not for me we the people in srirangapatna have given lots of complaints from past 3 months in regarding network but they have done nothing, so here all have come to conclusion that airtel is BOGUS & all will one fine day gets disconnected from AIRTEL.

Airtel — unnecessary deduction [Resolved]

Javed Shaikh
                          This is to complaint you that you have activated several services like GPRS/NOP/VAS/Airtel live) without my knowledge/concern/authority....
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (179)

M Lenin Babu
                          Dear Team,

Iam Thankful to the services provided by Airtel.India operations!

I have raised several complaints regarding the GoodWill Customer Delight for the waiver off for Rs.25 and Rs.50..altogether for the sum of Rs.75/-

Please check the same with my mobile number[protected] for do the needful by reverting the mentioned amount in to my account .

I am tired of calling the Customer Care guys as they are hanging the call and then ending the call without responding to my query. The floor managers also said that the revert will be done but iam not satisfied with the voice guys.

Please do the needful and solve my query at the earliest

Lenin
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:26
                          Mob--[protected] on 18 nov 14 at 5:54 rs-50 were charged for burnitall game, whereas, neither i have asked nor used the same .Pl refund my rs-50 to my mob balance or to my sbi a/c [protected] . Nirmal kumar
                          I have complained many times through dial 198 for-mob--[protected] on 18 nov 14 at 5:54 rs-50 were charged for burnitall game, whereas, neither i have asked nor used the same .Pl refund my rs-50 to my mob balance or to my sbi a/c [protected] . It is not understood that how a service provider can charged the amt without providing /asked any service and this is being done with thousands customers which is highly irregular.- nirmal kumar [protected]

Airtel Prepaid — Call list of prepaid no [Resolved]

langya asif gulam
                            can i get a list of incoming & outgoing calls list on net of by prepaid no . plz give me the detail of reason about the...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (5707)

Airtel Prepaid — Deduction from balance without my concern. [Resolved]

Rajendra R Manmadkar
                            On 26th eve I got message from yr services,that Rs 30/- hv been deducted for hallow tunes.
                            immediately I contacted...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (61)