Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel Prepaid — Regarding the Prepaid Service GPRS service

Ajay Puran
Respected Sir,
I am a regular user of the new world of mobile and faces a lot of problem regarding the...
Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

RadhaMohan Gupta
hi,
i got the message "Recharge on 175 Free STD talk time 150 aaj hi Recharge kare"
and i am Recharge on same day on 175 but it not give any STD talk Time it give A2M
talk time is 150 why???????????????????
pls. updated my talk time.............
my no. is [protected]
RadhaMohan Gupta
I am really get [censored]ed up by this airtel why should i pay from my pocket, , , no complaints centre nos proper only offers and offer

where shall i complaint, , why should i put my mind i a not able to recharge my voucher top up card, ,
no customer care, no complaints, , its hell in Indian democracy, , with this [censored]ing services .

where i shall approach no guess nothing given ever to customer, , i dont ant to stand in lines for small complaints, ,

Airtel Prepaid — PREPAID SIM CARD ACTIVATION

Bharat Bhushan
    Dear Concern

I purchased a prepaid Simcard Whose no. is[protected] and Mob. No. is [protected] on 14...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (117)

abhishek srivastava
    my name is abhishek srivastava from lucknow. my mobile number is [protected] . i have to complaint thta ever since i purchased the sim on 2nd jan 2008 the recharge coupons is filling my account less than with 1 paise. even then u r charging ur processing fee and service tax . for eg. in ur top-up recharge of Rs 50 you r claiming the talk value of Rs 39.50. but uyou r recharging my account with Rs 39.49.
    the same case is with ur other top-up coupons. i hav complaint this at ur call centre but they haven't not listened me properly nor taken my complaint seriously.
    i hope u will took personal interest in my problem and my problem will be wiped out immediately.
    On receipt of your promotional call from 5705705 on 21.2.8 at 6.30pm about recharge of Rs. 51.00 allowing Rs. 45.00 Talk value with 30 days STD pack, I was recharged my cell No. [protected] at 9.10 PM on 21.2.8 for the same. STD pack loaded but talk value of Rs. 45.00 not given to me. Your local call centre not provided me any support. Kindly take up the matter and advice me suitably; OR immediately stop sending these fradulent promotional packs to air-tel users. <AJAY ARORA>
    I AM KALYANI TELECOM'S (KOTULPUR : BANKURA) COMPUTER MAN PL SEND ME DETAILS AIRTEL SMS
    I recharged my mobileon 1st September, 2009 in the afternoon with traiff of RC29 i.e, Powercut all calls will be [protected]@60p. Now on 2nd September, 2009 I suddenly noticed find that I m being charged @Rs1 per call.I evencomplained several times but in vain my last complain No.495600. I m sorry to say that Airtel is losing its goodwill and has no stand in the feelings of the common people,

Airtel Prepaid — 52455 friends zone

Arivumani
      I registered in friends zone (52455) before 2 months. I received the same messages continuously as '...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

siddharth khanna
      sir/madam
      I am a airtel landline user from past more than 4 year , my number is 42484626 , few month ago i got a letter from your side saying that your current plan which has top up of rupees 99 has been changed to rupee 199 for unlimited night surfinh from 8 pm to 8 am in morning which previously was 9 pm to 8am , i got this letter in october . the letter said that this new timmings will be activated and changed from your next billing cycle and in bracket it was written which is 26 november , so i called your so called customer care and asked if it has been activated as my billing cycle was from 16 to 15 every month , so your customer service person said yes (4 times) it has been started and i also told him that my billing cycle is from 16 to 15 he said no sir my system syas it has been activated , i asked him again he said yes sir i am sure , okay so i started using it from 8 pm so next bill what i receive is 1800 rupees ,because it was not activated because of your customer care i started using it and now i recieve 1800 which i use to pay 600 (3 times ) so i made a complaint they said they will inform me about this , and now what they say its my mistake , they are innocent i am as i new that my billing cycle was 16 to 15 they said why did u used before , i siad as i inquired your customer care said that it has been activated my new timming o[censored]nlimited surfing ,i took a long 20 days , then i got a call from some1 from your okhala branch saying that they will see and will gve me waiver , aftr all this they said as i am there old customer they will retain my previous plan and will not charge me with the new tariff and will gve me waveir , so at last i didnt got any call from your side about the complaint so i didnt pay my bill
      1 i got my outgoing barred
      2 harrased with many calls saying to pay bill other wise my phone will be dissconnected
      3 i am paying around and over 600 from last 5 years and now i am seeing this situtaion
      4 i cant dissconnect my airtel number as i have it from so many years
      5 no response about my complaint
      6 customer care says that its my fault ( indirectly they say that i am why i used before that )
      7 due to your customer care mis communication i am facing such a harrashment

you guys record all the calls made to your customer care for intenal audit purpose , why dont u check that (i made a call on november 27 )
      and face that you customer care is ineffecient , and stop harrasing your old valuable customers
      if you have any answer about my grivience please let me now

sunil khanna
      We have received a bill No.[protected] for Rs. 7825.00 for period 05 May 2008 to 04 June 2008 for our telephone No. 46088000 that we surrendered on[protected]Request No. 272513.) Airtel has to refund us Rs. 3243.00 for this telephone. That they are not doing but they send bill for the period when we do not have any such connection.

Please advise us.

Thank you.

From: HYSEL
      To: pankaj.[protected]@airtel.in
      Cc: harmeet.[protected]@airtel.in
      Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:20 AM
      Subject: REFUND OF BALANCE MONEY Rs. 3243.00 --DISCONNECTION OF TELEPHONE No. 46088000 UNDER AIRTEL ISDN PRI 10 K PLAN ( ACCT No.[protected] REQUEST No. 272513

Dear Pankajji

We spoke today.

You may see detail of the case in our email to Mr. Harmeet Kohli on May 14, 2008(attached below).

The gist is repeated below:

We surrendered our TELEPHONE No. 46088000 UNDER AIRTEL ISDN PRI 10 K PLAN ( ACCT No.[protected] on[protected] . This was confirmed by aitel on March 03, 2008 giving Reference No. 272513.

On April 30, 2008 Mr. Harmeet Kohli confirmed that we have a balance of Rs. 3243.00 in our account and vide our email of May 02, 2008 and May 14, 2008,
      we requested to refund our balance amount of Rs. 3243.00 since we do not want this connection any more.

We have not received refund of Rs. 3243.00 till date and request you to refund same by a demand draft in our favour.

To: harmeet.[protected]@airtel.in
      Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:34 PM
      Subject: DISCONNECTION OF TELEPHONE No. 46088000 UNDER AIRTEL ISDN PRI 10 K PLAN ( ACCT No.[protected]

Dear Mr. Harmeet Kohli

We spoke today.

We made a request on Feb 22, 2008 to disconnect our
      TELEPHONE No. 46088000 UNDER AIRTEL ISDN PRI 10 K PLAN. Our request was acknowledged and accepted vide your registration No. 272513.

On March 01, 2008, we reminded you that the telephone was not in use w.e.f. Feb 29, 2008 and requested you to confirm disconnection of this telephone.

Inspite of our repeated request to disconnect our TELEPHONE No. 46088000 UNDER AIRTEL ISDN PRI 10 K PLAN, we have received following bills for the same.

(a) Bill No.[protected] dt. 06-04-08 Rs. 10835.17 period 05-03-08 to 04-04-08.
      (b) Bill No.[protected] dt. 06 May 2008 for Rs. 10228.00 for the period 05-04-08 to 04-05-08.

This I explained to you during my telephonic discussion today and you were kind to tell that now amount of all bills raised have been deleted and that there is no payment due to be paid by us.

On April 30, 2008, you have intimated that we have a credit balance of Rs. 3243. 00 in our account. This amount should be Rs. 3243.00 + Rs. 10835.27.( Bill No.[protected] dt. 06-04-08 Rs. 10835.17 period 05-03-08 to 04-04-08. Because you have adjusted payment of this bill from our account.)

We request you to refund balance amount of Rs. 14078.17 ( Rs. 3243.00 + 10835.17 ) immediately by a DD in our favour.

Look forward to hear soon from you.

sir/madam
      I am a airtel landline user from past more than 7 year, my number is[protected] mr add is 2076/Sec-7D, faridabad.
      the instrument relating to Air-tel landline connection no[protected] is out of order sence June-2008 we complaints in this respect have allready been launched on 29.06.2008 and 05.07.2008 respspectively. But no action sence havebeen taken in this regard.
      My dear i am of the openion that you cannot attedent my complaints kindly lift this "DABBA" from my house which is useless for me.

Nandlal Girdhar

I am a airtel pri user, my number is 40058747 in kolkata.

I have sufferring from last 4 days for swipe matchine connection problem but I did not get any satisfied responsable.So I launch a complain for your poor service and I requast to you please make a satiesfied solution.

thanks& regards,

subhendud dhar.
      We have more than 36 connection of airtel every once in two days there is problem
      1. we are not in postion to transper the line to
      2. when ever we call to customercare not postive response.
      3. Very very bad service
      4. When ever we call to customer care no immediate action as taken place
      5. We should wait for week to gether
      6. These days the BSNL is working excellent and providing good service
      7.though it is government dept.
      If this is the case we shall disconnect all the 36 connections and we shall go for BSNL connections only.

Airtel Website — Unable to log in

Nitin grover
        ebpp.airtelworld.com

I want to check my postpaid account . I normally open up http://www.airtel.in, enter my...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

rohit narang
        what a shamefull act. is this the airtel's retention dept.
        what they are doing..................means they are busy in lunch and not working for an organisation,which paying them.................
        mr. anish retention ,mohali,ch.([protected])...asking me" to do which u can do".and refussed to pay back my advance money on advance rental & asking me that u can surrender you connection.& telling me its my lunch break i cannt talk to you sufficient.

so what is this is this the airtels best service.?
        is any body is working in the airtel who consider himself as a proper one , who can handle this problem.
        pls ressolve this matter as soon as possible.
        gagan jawa
        mob. no. [protected]

Srinivasan
          I am Srinivasan.C from JMC Projects (India) Ltd., (IT Dept).

I am having 12no’s of Airtel GSM connection, by starting I purchased 8No’s of Individual postpaid connection at 999 Executive plans, balance 4no’s with 150CUG Plan through the shop of

Prop. Mr. Arunkumaran,
          Sri Vinayaka Associates,
          Airtel relationship center,
          Karur Bypass Road – Trichy.

These are the individual connections at 999 Executive Plan: Purchased date: 06/04/2007

1. [protected]

9. [protected]
          10. [protected]
          11. [protected]
          12. [protected]

Now the all above connections to be transferred 150 CUG reg the message purpose, but [protected], 4702, 4704 no’s last one month is dead condition. The particular vendor has not responded properly. I am using this particular sim’s for my inner office FCT - S/w Purpose, so my senior people has decided to surrender the above all connection regarding the problem of Poor Service…

We are require more than 25 connection for our inner office s/w purpose, For this situation how can I go to purchase further connections of Airtel..

Immediate reply is required..

Srinivasan.C
          IT Dept.
          JMC Projects (India) Ltd.,
          Trichy Madurai Highway Road Project
          NHAI – Trichy.
          Mobile :[protected], [protected].
          E-Mail: [protected]@jmcprojects.com
          sir, i am in sandhai pudukuppam at pondicherry.in our viilage the coverage problem will be there but the tower is located with in half km`so please increse the band width & the no.of channel `` It is not only in our village all of our area. (katterikuppam, narayanapurum, etc., ).no of customers r
          changed from our service to BSNL, vodo,

i am the well wisher of THE LEGEND OF NETWORK (Airtel) by tamil
          Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailGroupsYahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, cm_finance2000
          [Sign Out, My Account]Mail Home -HelpMail Contacts Calendar Notepad What's New? Mobile Mail हिन्दी Options

Search Mail

Folders[Add a new folder - Edit folders]
          Inbox (1) Drafts (1) Sent Spam [Empty all the messages from the Spam folder] Trash [Empty all the messages from the Trash folder] My Folders[Hide]
          fedral bankHP DRIVERS

> >
          > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go
          > to
          > > http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/
          > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
          > http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

Search Mail

Copyright © 2008 Yahoo India Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.Terms of Service
          NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
          To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy
          Sir
          Since i have beern telephoned to my sun from this mobile
          [protected] to Qator[protected]
          there is no voice but my balance amount has reduced Rs11.00
          like that 3times totally i lost Rs33.00 without speak why like this please back to my amount Rs 33.00
          expecting your rplay
          thanking you
          boopathi

Airtel Branch Office (Chadha Telecom) Patiala In Punjab. — NON CO-OPERATION

mayank mishra
            Myself Mayank Mishra. I am having a Airtel-Prepaid Mobile Connection. My
            Connection number is ([protected]) .
            Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Airtel Prepaid — conversion and activation of prepaid service

sandesh r durbhatkar
            Express yourself! wow! what a baseline! I hope its meant to express feelings at touch of a button... sadly this isn't...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Punita P Awati
            Hi.

My call detals of airtel prepaid card is being leaked without my knowledge.

so I request you to block my details from unknown user.

And avail me the facility that without my signature my details shoudn't be given to anyone.

Hope you will consider my complaint and help me.

Thanks And Regards

Punita.P.awati
            DEAR SIR,

I HAVE LOST MY MOB PREPAID, AND ALSO TAKEN DUPLICATE NUMBER. BUT MY BALANCE ALMOST FINISED, THE PERSON WHO STOLEN MY CELL USED.
            BY LUCK I HAVE RECD SOME NUMBER ON WHICH PERSON CALL.
            CAN U GIVE ME DETAIL OF ADD THE FOLLOWING NUMBER.

I HOPE TO RECD FAVAURABLE RESPONCE

THANX
            SAM
            i want the call details of my sister's airtel no.

Her number is [protected].

I dont want her to know about it.

Is this possible.

contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

this is urgent.

gosangari laxmirajam
              my no [protected] for the last three days unable to use my phone due to noservice in Bhandup(w) area

Airtel — Having puk code

sushant
                i have puk code of [protected] mobile no.
                Of sim no.[protected]...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

seshu Kumar
                Dear Sir

My mobile misplaced on Friday (18th Jan'2007). I logged complaint on 19th Jan'2007 at 11:00 a.m. I Paid Rs.100/- towards collecting the duplicate sim at Malakpet Airtel office. With in 10 min he handed over sim to me and also said that with in 4 hours it will be activated.

On 19th Jan'07 itself I checked but it was not activiated today (21st Jan'07) .

Again I made a call to call centre.

Now my complaing number acknowledge said that i.e[protected]. And told me that it will be activated by 23rd Jan'07. Why so much time.

Please act as urgent and do it immediately....
                yesterday i got new post paid connection but it is not activated still now please check it once. let me knwow [protected]
                Sub: Services disconnected to my No :[protected]

I am using Airtel postpaid from last couple of months. Now it was disconnected because of not paying the Bill Amount around 2000/-. The reason for not paying the Mobile bill is I am not not receiving bills from the beginning.(Only for first month I have received).

I have so many complaints on this, but no use. Because the Courier Service updating the information saying they delivered bills to my home, which is wrong information. I told this clearly to the Airtel Customer Care, but not doing anything. Without bills I cannot pay the due amount.

Finally, If you are able to do something respond immedialy, because I lost so many contacts which are relate to this number.
                I think asking for a bill before paying bill amount is legal, if it is not so please let me know I will pay the bill.

Amaranatha Reddy.A
                How to activate gprs system on my prepaid airtel mobile

Anil Kumar
                my bill no:[protected]. Bill period 17 th Fed-16th Mar-09. This month my usage charges 3078.20 and monthly rental amount was 897.00. Apart from that Rs.2625.51 excess charges, charged in this bill. The total bill amount was Rs.6600.71. I don't know on what basis the company charges like value added charges and service charges and late fee charges. I need the details in above mentioned regards.

My moblie no:[protected]
                hi i have andra airtel sim card how to activate mobile office
                Dear Sir

My mobile misplaced on Saturday ([protected]) (17th July). I logged complaint on 17th July at 11:00 a.m. I Paid Rs.100/- towards collecting the duplicate sim at Himayatnagar Airtel office. With in 10 min she handed over sim to me and also said that with in 4 hours it will be activated.

On 21th July itself I checked but it was not activiated today .

Again I made a call to call centre.

Please act as urgent and do it immediately

rahul bhangale
                  i experienced the same problem...i called my frnd at about 3:45 pm on 20th jan. We talked for 20 min, and it cost me Rs.20 in happy hours....Why airtel does things like this???
                  they already have huge subscribers in India and still they cheat in these ways to draw money from users. This is seriously causing damage to their reputation. Hope they take some right actions to avoid such things......
                  Pleace full Detels From scheme of Airtel Friend
                  i am trying to creat my frineds group by dileing *110# it shows your group will be created but its not working @ 10 paisa ????????????????? in group...

Airtel Friends Prepaid — doesn't work

the friends group password sent by the network to join the same is not valid, though it in force right now. nether the servise provider nor the customer care can help

AIRTEL FRIENDS PREPAID — Unnecessary balance cuts for subscriptions

I have not subscribed to any Comedy Junction (543212) and they have cut Rs 30 from my prepaid balance. I want it removed and don't know whom to contact.
                  Please give some guidance.
                  They claim some toll free service on[protected]
                  (+[protected]
                  Ricky
                  Air Tel friend i like it

Karan Singh Bisht
                    dear sir/madem,

i got a prerecorded call from airtel on 12/1/2008, at 7.00-7.30 Am, which played three songs, and before the tunes it was said that my airtel live has been activated and these tunes are free to be downloded, it played three to four times, so as an advice i pressed the button, even the song for which i pressed the desired key, was not activated.
                    on the same day, when i checked my account, it showed a negative balance,and was humiliating to me. i registered a complaint against that, that this is against my will and i have been cheated. nobody dare to listen to me, on the next day i did the same exercise, and i was told to narrate my story (not the complaint) to [protected]@airtelindia.com, a computer generated answer was sent to me, and after that nobody asked me what has happened.
                    Sir, i want to know that is there any way to solve the problem, or should i proceed to the consumer forem, because as per court orders, no operator could send the message or call me without my approval, and this is the case of insulting the consumer, its not the case of money deduction but callaus behavious of the service provider.

Kindly suggest, what should i do or what could be done?

Karan Singh Bisht
                    Same thing happened with me..

lets just file a case on this stupid Airtel !!..it is highly bugging !

amber nazim
                      dear sir,

i m submitting form to apply a credit cards in yur bank last month . i got ref nos 1084054 but at your end nobody given proper information regarding this , req. to pls chk and revert proper feedback .
                      thanx
                      Amber nazim

AirTel — credit delay

I had taken broadband plan surf 749 under which you get Rs. 200/- worth talk value. Half of it goes to the landline. Rest of Rs. 100/- is credited to the prepaid Airtel mobile no. on 15th of each month. I shifted to the plan on 10th of October 2009 and in spite of calling the Airtel people and lodging complaint with them no action has been taken. I want to know what can be done about this and if anybody else has also faced this problem as this kind of looks like a scam.

surinder kaur tiwana
                        respected sir,
                        Earlier also i had submit a acomplaint to the forum regarding the non activation of my mobile number [protected] on 7th of janaury..but it did not work. I got this number converted from post paid to pre paid on 26-1-08 from the Airtel office SCO-461-462 sector 35-C Chandigarh. I had paid all the amount against my postpaid number and rs 98 for its recharge reciept number 83096.Besides my repeated requests to this office and all your pre paid and postpaid numbers the activation had not been done till up to 14 january. I suffered lot and again i got it recharged for rs 98. Again my husband met mr jagdeep mobile number [protected] to whom we had paid the money for its rechaging.He did not listen anything and behaved badly. I have been aregular customer since five years having three numbers of only Airtel in the faimly.And now we really regret that. Such a reputed company like airtel has no right to play with its customers and harrase them. I[censored] do not do the needful in a day or two , I will go to consumer court. its not the matter of Rs 98 but my precious time and your pitiable customer service . I strongly recommend strict action against Mr jagdeep working in your franchisee: Three Vee Communication Pvt Ltd Chandigarh (SCO 461-462 sector 35-c ) who put the company s reputation at stake

Airtel Connection — Receiving SMS & Calls from the number 5432162355911

My mobile no is [protected] and i'm receiving SMS and Calls from[protected] every day at awful timings. I have never subscribed to this service. Please DEACTIVATE me from this service IMMEDIATELY. I don't want to be entertain any service that is of no use to me.

Airtel — Unprofessionalism

SRIJITH KUMAR
                          I had been using an airtel post paid connection for nearly 3 years([protected]). Before 2 months i was not able to make a payment...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Recently Discussed

(16 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          Not able to apply buyback offer
                          (20 minutes ago)
                          Kissht
                          Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
                          (21 minutes ago)
                          Axis Bank
                          Regarding invalid user credentials while registering net banking
                          (24 minutes ago)
                          Idea Cellular
                          idea cellular not activating my postpaid sim
                          (33 minutes ago)
                          Union Host (Unionhost.com)
                          worst web hosting provider company. big cheater. fraud company.