Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7986)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel Broadband — Connection not provided

Vipin Sekhar
I applied for a broadband connection in the month of November. The form was filled and the cheque of Rs. 850 favouring Airtel...
Complaint comments  Comments  (24)

rajiv73
I am narrating complaint made to M/s. Bharti Airtel Ltd; New Delhi

Subject: Correction in bills for Mobile No:
Customer Name: Mithun Agarwal
Bill No: [protected]
Bill Date: 21/11/07
Period: 20-Oct-07 – 19-Nov-07

In the bill detailed as above a sum of Rs.4081/- has been charged for Value Added Services. On enquiry it was informed that these charges are for SMS. I have not made any SMSes. The charges for SMSes are totally wrong. My bill history shows that monthly bill amount vary between Rs.500/- to Rs.600/-.

I made several complaints to
1. By sending SMS on 121
2. Email at [protected]@ airtelindia.com
3. Calling Airtel Customer Care 121 and [protected]
every time I am told the matter is being looked into. I am unnecessarily being put to inconvenience of calling and writing to you. This careless attitude of Airtel amounts in deficiency in services.

In your reply to above it seems that you have not scrutinized the matter and have sent a routine reply. In this connection I have to submit as under again :

I note from your mail:
That billing system of Airtel is full proof and there is no manual intervention.

That the software captures the details of the SMS that subscriber make from mobile and generates the invoice.

That after the invoice is generated, Airtel take stringent measures to ensure zero defects.

I do not agree with you that billing system of Airtel can not make mistakes due to following reasons:
That billing system failed to detect that SMS are being sent at an interval of 2/3/4/… seconds. Is it possible for a human being to send a SMS every 3 seconds? I request you to provide the text of SMS.

I observe that billing software of Airtel has failed to capture the correct details of the SMS. The SMS being sent every few seconds has been caused by malfunctioning of the software. The software has also failed to observe the unusual activity of recording SMS’s every few seconds. Airtel's system has also failed to detect that there are land line and non existing phones to whom SMS’s sent have been recorded. Please make proper arrangements to detect such malfunctioning of the software and over charging the subscribers.

Airtel neither seem to have checked the invoice after its generation nor you have taken stringent measures to ensure zero defects. The details of measures taken may please be advised.

That Airtel has checked and found that charges reflecting in your bill dated 21 November 2007 for SMS charges are valid. Please advise the name and designation of the person who has checked this invoice and syatem adopted to check this invoice. I do not think that a person applying the simple principle of common sense would agree with this invoice, where SMS sent are charged every few seconds. Airtel did not look into the details of SMS sent again and advise with their observations and findings.

I feel that this episode need the widest publicity in the medias against such unprofessional, incompetent and irresponsible response by AIRTEL, their poor billing software and failure to detect unusual SMS's activity by their system.
Every one have the rights to claim their service. in issuing the connection they give several promises to the people and never follows it.

Airtel — poor service - irresponsible reply

I am forced to send this complaint to you as the circumstances are created by Airtel Mobile services, a few things which has happened to me recently, in terms of customer service of airtel however few things have made me so upset.
i have three mobile connection with Airtel for more than 30 months, since last 2 weeks i am not satisfied by their service, every month i have promptly paid my bills to airtel. in last three month they put up late fee to my bill, i have informed customer support every time they give assurance to me this mistake not rised in future and adjust the late fee in my account and told to me you not pay the late fee. but last month bill statement shows to pay the bill immediately. in last two weeks several times block the outgoing calls of my connections, when i informed to them and they release the out going call facility. again block the outgoing call facility in the next day, again and again i inform to them. on 9th of this month I showed my cheque for last month bill at Airtel centre Rootes, No.18, Old Bank Of Baroda Street, Ambattur and put it in the cheque drop box. from 10th onwards my sim of all three connections blocked. today morning i spoke to customer care, in response of my compliant my blocked connection is revoked. with in one hour of activation again my connections are blocked. i need proper explanation of their activities from responsible person or otherwise i decide to terminate my connection immediately.

I am prepaid Airtel mobile user & my no. is [protected]. Airtel has just started a Friend chat service on my mobile on Trial basis and without any information to me. It never wanted any such type of service but they started without my consent.

After 3-4 days they deducted a fee for this activation again without any information to me. I have never asked them to subscribe or continue this trial scheme on my mobile. Even on activation of this scheme on my mobile they didn't sent any confirmation message or SMS to me.

When I asked to Customer Care center then the reps (Dharam, Muthuk and Manjeet) talked very rudely to me regarding their scheme and refused to refund the money. They even asked me that if I want then I can sue them in Consumer Court and they will do like this only.

How could Airtel activate any scheme on Trial basis without my consent and without any information?
How could Airtel subscribe any scheme on my mobile without sending any message to me?
How could Airtel deduct any amount from my prepaid amount without any information to me?
How could Airtel customer care reps (Dharam, Muthuk and Manjeet) talk to me like this ?

Airtel is just Ridiculous. I just hate its Service. I will not recommend anybody else to have Airtel Service.

BHARATI AIRTEL — IRRESPONSIBLE ATTITUDE OF BILLING DEPT

Billing Deptt of Bharati Airtel in GHAZIABAD area is very bad.

I cleared all my outstanding bills in the first week of JUNE,2011 and deposited Rs 907/- as advised, for keeping my LL phone in Safe custodcy for the TWO Months (June and July2011) as I was going abroad for this period.

On my return I have been getting SMS from AD-airtelFL and phone calls from some unknown LL nos (not from 121) and some email ( from an strange e-mail ADDRESS)-with fake bill ,in my opinion.
I did not get any paper-bill or e-bill from AIRTEL directly after May 2011.
I am not FULLY SATISFIED with the response of the customer CARE representative who becomes available through 121, and has promised to look into the issue.
I want to get FULL CALL DETAILS and the adjustment of my SAFE CUSTODY DEPOSIT of Rs 907/- .

What should I do

Airtel — Never adopted or consented for this service

My mobile number is [protected]

I am also victim of this fraud service "TIPSBYYUVRAJSINGH". I never opted or consented for this service. This seems to have been done by service provider AIRTEL on its own to loot unsuspecting customers.
Afterall where this money is going? Can any body help to find out and expose the fraud? If any body can guide how to deactivate it, pl inform me.
i want to unsubscribe zapak in my ip tv customer ID-[protected]
phone no[protected] name-RAJIV KUMAR GROVER
ADDRESS-G-35, LAJPAT NAGAR-2
NEW DELHI-110024
PLEASE REMOVE ZAPAK SERVICE FROM MY I P TV WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT TILL FURTHER INSTRUCTION FROM ME
REGARDS
R K GROVER
M-[protected]

Arvind Nath Purohit
    Hamara Ratlam M.P. mai shop hai Noble G. Stores. Ham Airtel ke voucher or simcard sell karte hai, par kuch month se hamare pass voucher or sim card rakhe hue hai jinko aapke dilar change nahi kar rahe hai or hame har baar talte rehte hai aaj se unhone hamare mobile par balance dene mai bhi tal matol chaloo kar diya hai, jis se ham hamare customer ko proper service nahi de paa rahe hai is baare mai turant kuch kare jis se ki hamare regular custoers ko koi problem nahi ho nahi to hame majboori mai AAPKI AWAJ PEHREDAAR par karyawahi karni padegi or UPBHOKTA rules ke tahat COURT ki sharan leni padegi

ARVIND PUROHIT
    NOBLE G. STORES
    NAKODA MARKET
    OPP. BIMA HOSPITAL
    RATLAM M.P.
    [protected],[protected]

Airtel - Indore — Very poor customer service!

hello. sir i purchase a new aitel sim but airtel sim is not activated after 48 hours plz sir my sim is activated fast. my mob no [protected].
    my clinet ID is 13250195

A amount of Rs. 30 charged in my Nov'07 bill for hello tune service , regarding that I already told No to concern but even after that this service included & amount charged .

Pl. discontinue this service with immediate effect.
    dear sir
    i am using idea post paid mobile service but my service automatilly deactivate & i want to make a urgent call but company is not give me any informasion so pls are you tell me what can i do

i am waiting your email
    mai airtel ka karib 4 years se custmer hu.maine abhi 13 feb ko airtel ka 50 rs wala SMS pack dala tha . par jab bhi mai sms karta hu to paisa mere main account me se lagta hai..
    maine jab custmer care se bat ki to unhone ne 24 hrs me money refund hone ko kaha tha.jo ab tak nhi hua hai.
    i want to inform you that i have a cell no. [protected] of airtel. i had purched it in dec 2006. it was working properly till yesterday(20/02/2008) morning but stopprd working from afternoon....
    when i confermed from coustomer care then they told me that your number is barred because of invalid id and can't re-activate and they also told me that i was already informed before to submit your new id. but i never get any information or notice from the companey for this porpose.

i am facing a lot of trouble because of barring my number suddenly.....
    here my problem is that the companey should follow a proper way.
    mobile office network problam my area
    mobile no.[protected]
    cell info- not show
    area -hadod and ladgaon
    village- morgaon
    post- hadod
    tel- sardarpur
    dist-dhar mp
    My nember is [protected] . I mis my nember bhats proseding in isu my same number. this nomber is Life time valediti.
    I want my nember plz ...

how aboud posibel
    I Have a Complain about Airtel. But This matter is long and I have a scaning Page. How can i send Please Give Mail Id so that i can send My Matter "420 with me about Airtel with 22000/- Rupees".
    sir
    my ph. no. [protected](mohd. rafique )
    mujha is no. ki call detailes 1-1-2009 se ab tak ki.
    my email id zaki.[protected]@yahoo.in

tank sss
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel. . (Kolkata) — server prob (mobile office)

naaz
      i use mobile office service..4m abt a yr..n i used 2 get fair service..but from ..last few weeks..i m facing prob..server...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (51)

sudhansu.tex
      this is sudhansu of prepaid no-[protected]..
      i want to cancel my 460 plan........
      but there is no response from airtel custmer care....
      i had talked 3/4 times , they gave me assuared it will be cancelled after 24 hours....
      they didn't do that rather that they deactive my custemer care no......

Airtel — Friends Chat

I need to unsubscribe Airtel Friends Chat and refund my money back.
      My number is [protected]
      Airtel is now making lot of money by making you people fool. The best way is to throw off airtel and choose another service provider as number portablity is available and so you can retain your number.

Lets get together and give them a big buisness loss then only they will understand. Ask your friends also to throw airtel connection and go for another service provider.

sudhansu.tex
        this is sudhansu of prepaid no -[protected]............
        this is worst airtel service i have ever had............
        had talked so many times to the custmer care..............
        had also some cmplain no............
        but after 2/3 calls ,they deactive my custmer care no............
        i don't know what to do with the sims................
        I AM MANORAMA SAXENA I HAVE A FIXED LINE BROADBAND CONNECTION NO [protected]. THIS CONNECTION IS LIVE SINCE MARCH 2008. SINCE THEN, I WAS RECEIVING HARD COPY OF MY USAGES OF BILLS UPTO 26TH OF EVERY MONTHWIHOUT FAIL. BUT SORRY TO SAY ALL OF A SUDDEN, DESPATCH OF HARD COPY OF BILL STOPPED AFTER AUGUST, 2012, WITHOUT ANY NOTICE
        SINCE SEPTEMBER, 2012, I AM DEMANDING REPEATEDLY TO PLEASE HARD COPY OF BILLS AND RESTORE THIS SERVICE, BUT SORRY TO SAY, AIRTEL IS WORST SERVICE PROVIDER OF THIS COUNTRY, CUSTOMER CARE OFFICERS ARE RATHER DUMB AND DEAF . NUMBERS OF COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN MADE SINCE SEPT, OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER, 2012 ON 121. THROUGH MY FIXEDLINE PHONE NO. [protected]. EVERIME I HAD GIVEN COMPLAINT NO. AND BUNDLE OF ASSURANCES, BUT WITHOUT FRITFUL RESULT.
        IN CONINUATION TO MY MAIL DATED TODAY 05 MINUTES BEFORE, I AM AGAIN TO SUBMIT MY COMPLAINTS IN NUTSHELL AS UNDER
        1- STOPAGE OF HARD COPY OF BILL AFTER AUG. 2012, WITHOUT ANY INTIMATION.
        2- I HAD A MONTHLY PLAN OF Rs. 599.00 PM BUT IN MIDWAY OF AUG. 2012, IT WAS CHANGED WITHOUT PRE INTIMATION, THOUGH AIRTEL COULD CONVEY CHANGE BY USING MY FIXED LINE PHONE. REGD. MB. NO. I. E. [protected] OR MY REGD. MAIL ID BUT AIRTEL PROVED ITSELF AS A DICTATOR, THAT'S WHY NEVER CARE TO INTIMATE IT'S CUSTOMER.
        3- DESPITE, REPEATED REQUESTS AND THAT TOO NUMBER OF SMS'S FROM AIRTEL THROUGH AD- ARWSVC, AND ALSO BY GIVING NUMBER OF REFRENCES MY COMPLAINT NEVER RESOLVED AT THE END OF AIRTEL.
        IN MY OPINION AIRTEL COMPANY IS A CHEATER COMPANY WHICH NEVER CARES TO ITS CUSTOMERS.
        COMPANY'S CUSTOMER CARE OFFICIALS ARE IN EFFICIENT., CARELESS AND AND ARROGANT THEY HAVE ONLY MOTTO TO MAKE FOOL TO CUSTOMERS
        FOR EXAMPLE THEY ARE EVERYTIME SAYING SINCE SEPT. 12 THAT COMPANY IS ARRENGING TO SEND
        HARD COPIES OF BILLS BUT NEVER ARRANGED TO SEND TILL DATE. TODAY CUST. CARE OFFICERS CROSSED THE LIMIT BY SAYING THAT HARD COPY OF BILL STANDS SENT TO MY ADDRESS 1/154, VIKASNAGAR, LUCKNOW- 2260220N 19TH OF THIS MONTH, WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN RECEIVED BY ME, WHICH IS A JOKE WITH ME

purusouttam sahu
          Respected sir,
          my self purusouttam sahu, i have a airtel mobile( Nokia handset).there are so many sms like ( jokes sms,cricket sms,hollywood news sms) comming in my mobile. due to this cause i suffer huge expense. so how can i release from such expense and please advise me how can i stop such type of sms.

Thanks & Regards
          Purusouttam sahu

Airtel Prepaid — Blank call from 9970636539

SHRINATH UDDHAVRAO MACHALE
            I have had blank calls from [protected] on my prepaid mobile phone [protected]. Want to know the name address of the person...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

anubha singh
            respected sir,
            Am a airtel customer from vishakhapatnam..there is a problem in me getting messages from MTNL mumbai network mobiles...my friends have tried from around 5-10 different mobile no's of the same network.none of them reaches me..it says sent from the other side..so the MTNL person says problem is from this side...as its happening on my cell only...please have a look on the messages coming from MTNL mumbai's network.i have talked with the customer care but seems nothing can be done...ii'll be glad i[censored] can help me..thanks..
            Anubha Singh
            airtel very bad.
            my message not sent my mbl number is [protected]
            Hello sir

my name is RUPALI PAUL my cell phone number is [protected] from last 7 and half year I am using this airtel number. From last 8 month I lost my balance, because of hello tune which I never asked for. I am not interested in hello tune or any facility which deduct my balance. After so many complaints in airtel customer care I am still facing problem.
            Waiting for positive and soon reply
            Respected Sir,
            Iam Mujahid Patwegar. I am using aitel card for last 4 month, but during this period I had not recieve any msg from airtel company about any skim. So please send me the msgs about skims.
            same with me.. I even get parts of my message, that too, after 3 or 4 hours..!!!
            iam not register any job message from airtel but daily come one message from job and also take every month RS.10 in my account so please deactivate that job message
            Airtel is best. but most charge. so pls avoid this charges.
            Airtel is best. but most charge. so pls avoid this charges and pls new scheme for free sms activate this no [protected].
            my id : kumar.[protected]@gmail .
            pls deactivate the package which i never asked .my no [protected]

SIVAKUMAR
              i had entered into airtel with more expectations and got postpaid sim on 12.01.08 and since now it has not been activated when i contacted the airtel they simply say my area pincode is not in our system.so we are unable to activate.
              one of the leading telephone operator having a wide net work this type of response made me airtel management is not competiive.i had given complaint over customer care nodal officer no response.
              my name is sivakumar from madhavaram chennai
              thanking for reading my complaint
              thanking you
              s.sivakumar

Airtel Postpaid — want a new sim

this is mr.Nirmal kr. bucha i m airtel user frm past 15 years.frm past 3 days my number [protected] is not working i had talked to coustmer care many a time but there is no response frm ur side.i want a new sim as there is any fault in my current sim .due to this i have faced so much problem in my business.
              these are following details of my number.
              NAME:NIRMAL KUMAR BUCHA
              ADDRESS:2612/13 2ND FLOOR NAYA BAZAR DELHI-06
              NUMBER:[protected]
              SIM NO.[protected]
              I hope this time i will not be get any negetive response .plz kindly make it fast.
              thanking you,
              yours' sincerely
              NIRMAL KR. BUCHA
              airtel postpaid new sim

Airtel — Regarding Inactive of SIM

I am a CA student I received a message from airtel regarging submission of documents to nearest office of airtel. when i received the message I was engaged on audit out of jaipur so it was not possible to deposit the documents.
              I reched the office on 16/08/2010 the customer care executive rejects to accept the documents.
              i am having very problem . Please do necessary steps and activate the sim.

Rahul Bansal
              Mobile No. [protected]
              Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com

AirTel — Non-active sim

I have an Airtel no [protected].I was not using this For nearly 5 months as I was out of india.While coming to India I recharged Rs.205 .Recharge was done successfully.But card was showing inactive sim.So I called twice to customer care but they never gave me proper feedback.So I showed it to Airtel gallery at Mulund(W).Then i came to know that ,Airtel has allotted my number to somebody else without my consent or information.(Same number I was using for nearly 4-5years).Though Airtel is having my residential address,company did not even bothered to write a single letter .
              I am facing inconvenience that people cannot contact me and secondly I lost my Rs.205.
              I want my number back or compensation.

sandeep Honrao
                I Mr sandeep Honrao have been your customer since from one year .

I had purchased a LG Handset model KG 110 on 6/2/2007 from “ANAND SHOPEE” Anand nagar pune.

The details of handset are as follows.

MSISDN: [protected]

SIM:[protected]

IMSI: [protected]

The scheme was such that 2399 ka Handset with 2399 ka talktime free (Airtel to Airtel)

ONthat LG handset box it has been clearly mentioned that

LG ke Rang,Airtel ke sang

Buy LG KG 110 for Rs 2399 and get free outgoing calls worth Rs 2399* for two years.

Free incoming calls validity for 2 years,

Free prepaid connection,

I have purchased this mobile for KBC –3 and enjoyed the programme continuously up to 52 episodes and also seen your Airtel Advertise & the famous Airtel tune in between the programme I have no. of relatives and friends of Airtel connection. I am enjoying Airtel to Airtel free talktime since from 1 year.

I recharge my handset on12/2/2008 with 265 Rs talktime for other calls. But from 13/2/08 my mobile is showing 0 talktime for Airtel to Airtel before completing 2 years and you have deducted from my other balance without informing anything .

Why this has happened ?What went wrong?

My Mrs Archana Honrao visited Aanand shoppee & launched a complaint regarding this kind of cheating.The owner told her to go to vega centre near swargate.

Then she has visited to Airtel office in vega centre in pune and launched a complaint . The lady told her that you would have been removed the SIM card & tried in another handset .This is handset migration problem according to your system software.Is it True or cheating?

The handset is always in our home & nobody would try to remove the SIM .

Mrs Archana Honrao has her own handset of no [protected].I also have another handset of no [protected].

I would have removed the SIM in somewhere around march-07 & tried in another handset,but then i know that the scheme SIM card wont work in any other handset.

That was an old story.After that you have not deducted my A to A free talktime .

So please again give me my balance A to A free talktime upto the desired period.

Your office staff lady told to my Mrs that it would require another 15 days to find out why your A to A talktime has been cancelled .

I request you to please do the needful as earliest.

Is it possible to switchoff my mobile for 15 days ?can i tell this to at least 1000 peoples /

I am also working in UPS company as a customer support engineer in pune

I and my Airtel friends/relatives do not want to end the relation with airtel.

Yours faithfully

sandeep Honrao

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.
                I also am facing the problem right now.My service of free talk time was to expire at Jan 2009 but it has expred now with no reason.
                pls tell me free talk time in gujarat
                pls tell me free talk time in gujarat

LG / KG 110 — Handset lock

I have purchased LG mobile Modle KG 110 having SIM No. [protected] three years back. Now my hand set is not accepting any other sim card. SIM No. [protected] is showing as emergency.
                IMEI :[protected]
                S/N : 612IPZH978213

Sujan Singh
                  THIS IS THE MOST FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER WRITING AFTER TRYING TO GET HELP FROM ALL POSSIBLE DIRECTIONS TO NO AVAIL. TODAY MORNING MY MOBILE CONNECTION WAS DISCONNECTED, DON'T KNOW THE REASON WHY???

I MADE A PAYMENT TOWARDS MY MOBILE BILL USAGE OF INR 1808 ON 8TH OF FEB THROUGH A COLLECTIONS AGENT AND SAME WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT ON 12TH FEB (AS PER MY HDFC BANK STATEMENT). THEN ON 18TH OF FEB ANOTHER AMOUNT 3292.60 WAS CREDITED TO AIRTEL THROUGH MY ICICI CREDIT CARD THROUGH VISA BILLPAY SERVICE.

HDFC Bank Statement capture:

_____________________________________________________________________
                  12 Feb 2008 Chq Paid-MICR INW CL-AIRTEL[protected] Feb 2008 1808.00 379022.75

_____________________________________________________________________________

THIS MEANS I'VE PAYED AN AMOUNT OF 5000 RUPEES AS AGAINST THE USAGE OF INR 3292.60 AS ON 18TH OF FEB'08.

TODAY AFTERNOON I SPOKE TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE (SHALINI) WHO DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TALK IN ENGLISH AND DID NOT HELP AT ALL (HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE). I REQUESTED TO BE TRANSFERRED TO THE MANAGER, AND SHE SIMPLED REFUSED MENTIONING 'MANAGER IS BUSY". SOMEHOW, I CONVINCED HER TO TRANSFER THE CALL.

MANAGER MR. BHASKAR.O (FLOOR MANAGER)(REFERENCE NUMBER from his conversation:[protected]. TIME WAS AROUND 13.10, 19th of Feb, 08, HE TOLD ME THAT NOTHING HAS BEEN UPDATED IN MY AIRTEL ACCOUNT REGARDING BILL PAYMENT. I TRIED GIVING HIM ALL EVIDENCES INCLUDING CHEQUE CLEARING DATE AND TRANSACTION ID, BUT HE KEPT ON INSISTING ME TO SEND HIM MY BANK STATEMENT (HOW CAN SOME ASK FOR MY BANK STATEMENT). I ALSO READ THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED FROM ICICI VISA BILLPAY TO HIM ON AMOUNT OF 3292.60 DEBITED ON ME AND CREDITED TO AIRTEL ON 18TH OF FEB, STILL HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND AND TOLD ME THE HE CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNLESS MY AIRTEL ACCOUNT IS UPDATED (NOT SURE HOW IT WILL HAPPEN, IF THIS DID NOT HAPPEN TILL NOW).

I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS MY FAULT THAT AIRTEL PEOPLE DISCONNECTED MY NUMBER???????????????????? I PAYED MORE THAT WHAT I OWE TO THEM. IF SOMEONE FROM THEIR TEAM IS NOT DOING THEIR DUTIES, THEN WHY SHOULD I PAY THE PRICE????

ENTIRE DAY I COULD NOT DO MUCH IN OFFICE COZ O[censored]NAVAILABILITY OF MY MOBILE AND IT LEAD TO BIG REVENUE LOSS FOR ME AS WELL AS THE ORGANIZATION.

I REQUEST FOR A STRICT ACTION ON THIS. I EVEN TRIED SPEAKING AT COPRORATE OFFICE IN MEHRAULI (NEW DELHI). THAT LADY TOLD ME TO BE ON HOLD FOR A MINUTE AND THEN DISCONNECTED THE CALL. I TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES, BUT NOW PHONE IS NOT GOING THROUGH.

NEED HELP URGENTLY.
                  SUJAN
                  EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.com

Airtel Mobile Office — mobile office error

alpesh vyas

i am a customer of airtel gprs mobile office service from about last 4 months i i ...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Deepak Banodia
                    Airtel Data card was purchased on June 30, 2007. Since, then there are issues with it. Company has accepted the network issue at first but have not given any time frame to resolve it. IT has been 7 months now. Neither they are refunding back Rs 5000 for the data card. After informing about the consumer complaint still no action has been taken. After a month of the purchase of the data card, they said they can manage it to resale it to someone and will fetch only Rs 2500. Without using the data card, they have halfed the price. Then, they ask me to the pay bill also without use. Then, I receive collection calls. They are not calling for any resolution but for collecting the money only. They have tried all troubleshooting and are saying that the issue is a network issue. No relief only harrasement.

Sir my data card nomber is [protected]. This card problem was (ERROR 619) . I am alradey complain 2 times complain no is[protected],[protected]. in this tine my data card should not work your Systematically problem was solved but Technically same not work same error cord 619. So Plz solved the problem.
                    Rajesh
                    Mob No [protected]
                    city:- Rourkela
                    dist:- Sundargarh
                    state:- Orissa
                    Airtel mobile Internet not working since 4-5 days.Called the customer care for several times but they keep asking me change my mobile settings.Even after changing the settings for 10 times and after finally changing the handset, the net is down.Can anyone check what and where exactly the problem is?Can this be resolved by airtel guys? My airtel no. is [protected]and the data connection card expires on end of July.

abhijeet patil
                      My mobile no.is [protected] (airtel). i have purchesed it last week(10 feb 2008).there after i tried to activate the NOP(net on phone service)

i consern the customer care at 121 for modes to activate NOP. as per their instruction i tried to connect to activate the service.But due to inappropriate(wrong) information provided i was unable to activate. i concern the customer care again and again but non of the customer exectives gave me appropriate way to connect.

the worst part is , one cannot connect to customer care for more the 3 times in a day .after few days my balance started reducing varaiable.
                      first it reduce by 8 Rs then directly 15 Rs then 5 rupees

when i tryed to figure out what went wrong at service center the responsible person started giving me faque answers.

till date i havent received any conformation message from airtel regarding activation of NOP.as per my knowledge one receives a configuration message first time and a conformation message of activation and a symbol 'G' is displayed on mobile screen. not even a single seniarios was seen on my mobile

but the responsible person tell me that i have used the NOP.But my main question was the charges of NOP are Rs 5/- per day how come my balence reduced by 8 then 15 and then by 5 Rs

The boundries were crossed when i was asked by that person to send a sms(NOPDEACT) to Toll free no 511 . and it cost me Rs 3/- when i ask him regarding this he answers me that it the useage charge.being a toll free no . i have been charge so there is a error in airtel's system.but no one is helping me. till date i have lost round about 36 Rs. who is going to compainset my loss.

i dont know who should be held responsible.

this is totally injustice with me.

Airtel — Loss Of Balance When SMS Was Free

I am the holder of the AirTel Number [protected] and i was charged when i got free sms while sending sms. I complained to the Cust Care but there was no responce from their side. Please look in to the matter and do the needfull

Airtel — Deduction of charges even Scheme is activated

Sir

I Ravindra Gaikwad holding no [protected].
                      I have activated Rs 95 SMS scheme on 12 feb 1:40 pm
                      It was working fine till 12:30 am next day.
                      after that any sms send deduction for sms started.
                      i was shocked.
                      Then complaint to 198.
                      I still want to know. when conctacted Airtel gallery in mulund CRM said these scemes applies on all.

kindly check and reply to me on my mobile no [protected].

Ravindra gaikwad

Airtel — Atrocious customer service from Airtel call center

Sheldon S. Coutinho
                        This is with regards to the mail mentioned below and the my harrasement at the hands of Airtel. I've asked Airtel to...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (51)

Anshul Sharma

I have bought one airtel post paid connection from yr dealer
                        S2S IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. Mumbai, and I also give them 600 rupee for basic amount for opening my a/c.

I am using airtle pre paid card from last 4 year
                        My current cell no is +91-[protected]!

I made a request to convert my pre paid card into post paid card (same no i want) yr dealer said there is no problem in giving me same no.

Its all matter happened 20 days before and I am still not get the post paid card. (No they promises to give me is +91-[protected])

I have submitted all the necessary documents to your dealer
                        My address verification also done by airtel employee

Dealer Name's: - Mr.Santosh (+91-[protected]) and Mr.Chiraag (+91-[protected])

I am not able to communicate to any of my contact becoz my airtel prepaid card also blocked by them.
                        my cell no is (+91-[protected])

Please help me.

Thankx and regard,
                        Anshul Sharma

no response — dail a job / bala je consult.

hiI Miss seema & Mr Viveck . from the date of 7.01.2009 still 22.10.2009 i am not getting any reply from your end what is this??????????????

are all ur in the delhi or run away ..........

vinni

no response — no response from you side

after 6 complaints though phone their is no response now i have I refer to your Inv Nos ORA [protected] and order nos OGA [protected]
                        and OGB[protected]. In this above said orders Ihave ordered No Philiips DVD of Tavar Speakers and in another order it is ordered for KODAK 12 Mega pics . But iam sorry to inform you that I have reced the DVD of Normal speakers and camera of 10 pics. This i have already returned to you and incurred Courrier charges of Rs 1000/. And the amount for the items has been debited to my account for this i have enclosed the statement herewith. But till date the amount has not been credited to my account. So hereby i am informing you to settle the transction within 7 days of the receipit of this mail. If you fail to do so I have no other alternative to go CONSUMER COURT. Treat this as very very urgent.

K Vijaya Raju

vijayraju k

Disclaimer: ""Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and is
                        intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it.
                        If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
                        message and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. TechProcess Solutions Ltd. accepts no liability for any damage caused by
                        any virus transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the company does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this
                        information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have received this message in error, please contact the
                        sender and delete the message. Thank you.""

Bescom 002.jpg

(Size 237.53 KB) Download Attachment

Scan For Virus with F-Secure

Abdul Rashid
                          Respected sir/Madam
                          i was using airtel live music on demand service and i called customer care from 17-jan onwards for deactivation of the same service.they told to dial some number for the deactivation.and they send me some messages that we have deducted from ur account for using the service as i am not using the service as customer care has already told me that this service has been deactivated..i visited customer care swergate pune for further complaint where the didnt behave as they should.there was some mr.ROHIT PADHYE.i ave all the reference numbers that i ve recieved via sms from airtel but they didnt resolve the problem ... i want that money should be credited to my account... he didnt give me the head office number.

I hope you will look seriusly into the matter
                          i got message on my no.[protected] from airtel (6787)at 10:15 am on 19/aug/08 that thanks for downloading laal dupatta as ur hello tune and deducted my balance.but my this tune is already existing since 2nd week of july and i haven't downloaded it again i don't know why airtel has done this to me. such things happens with me earlier in past.airtel changed my hellotune in the past, subscribes mobile radio for me, for these two things i haven't requested to them but than also tey gave me these two services unnessecarily and deducted my balance. sir this is my 3rd time that i m sending u e-mail.sir pls do justice with me and give my balance back.
                          hi sire,
                          i am ayub bagwan here from maharashtra in kolhapur district in ichalkaranji city. my mobile no is [protected] my no is convert in postpaid to prepaid conversion & my document was submited 10th march 2009 but my document not available in pune office..
                          please sire help me.
                          my mobile is unbarred on friday at 3th april 2009.
                          & in my city {ICHALKARANJI} airtel service is very very poor...

please sire help me early.

anandgee
                            Why airtel calling its Internet 'broadband" but i its a narrowband?
                            actually not a narrowband but extremlyyyyyyyyyyy... narrowband.
                            you can't update your antivirus need 5MB updates within an hours in 64 kbps plane.
                            ha ha ha nice!

It depends on the prospective!

When you pay Rs. 500/- to them for this service, they feel they are getting nothing and when they provide 64kbs speed they feel they have given everything!

Airtel — Require Call History of my mobile number

Meena
                              Require Call History of my mobile number which I am using in india.Suggestions can be mailed to my mail id for which I wil...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (454)

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                              HDFC Bank
                              HDFC Bank Amount MI REVENUE HOLD THROUGH GEFU
                              (19 minutes ago)
                              Connecting All India, Theresumework.com/
                              payment not received scam / fraud company
                              (20 minutes ago)
                              OneAssist Consumer Solutions
                              Money deducted for wa privilege
                              (21 minutes ago)
                              Airtel
                              Got no refund after failed transaction
                              (21 minutes ago)