Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Dec 7, 2022
21903

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1954

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2679

Airtel Bangalore — Disconnect the network and sending rowdies to collect the due though paid in advance

Actually iam @ chennai on official purpose & i had activated my roaming facility in prior but now my postpaid airtel network connection is completely dead since yestarday evening. Due to this my communication is very badly stuck causing lot of inconvenience. Even for tomorrow i am @ chennai, so kindly re activate my roaming facilty immediately.

Consider this very important & urgent.

FYI

T....

AS I AM HOLDING THE CONNECTION NO. [protected] FROM THE LAST 10 YEARS I NEVER ACROSS
TYPE OF COMPLAINTS
Aug 13, 2020
AS I AM HOLDING THE CONNECTION NO. [protected] FROM THE LAST 5 YEARS I NEVER ACROSS WITH ANY GRAVE COMPLAINT BUT NOW I HAVE COME ACROSS WITH THE PROBLEMS O[censored]NNECESSART PHONE CALLS WHICH EMBARASE ME . KINDLY HELP ME OUT TO SETTL E THESE TYPE OF COMPLAINTS AND PLS BLOCK THE UNECESSARY CALL AND SMS
AS I AM HOLDING THE CONNECTION NO.[protected] FROM THE LAST 1 YEAR I NEVER ACROSS WITH ANY GRAVE COMPLAINT BUT NOW I HAVE COME ACROSS WITH THE PROBLEMS O[censored]NNECESSARy PHONE CALLS WHICH IS IRITATING & EMBARASE ME . KINDLY HELP ME OUT TO SETTL E THESE TYPE OF COMPLAINTS AND PLS BLOCK THE UNECESSARY CALL AND SMS FROM NO. [protected]. PLS GIVE THIS NO. DETAILS IS IT POSSIBLE?

Airtel India — Unnecessarily

I was having the airtel connection for more than 3 years of time. From the very beginning after few months of time I was receiving unnecessarily bill amount related my connection. I have made a complaint related the same but did not get the required help from their end. Then again after speaking to the customer care executive I have changed my plan matching my usage.I still kept on paying the bill without going for detail clarification as i was know that it will be of no use as i have already experienced the same before. Still after having the same problem of bill generation i finally decided to apply for the mobile portability and also have send an sms for the same. Then i received the call from their end related reason for mobile connection portability. I have told them the reason o[censored]nnecessarily bill generation. They have suggested me the best possible plan matching my usage. Still after 3/4 months i have started facing the same problem again. So I have stopped using the same connection and have told them I will not pay any single rupee until and unless my problem is actually & finally solved for ever. They started harassing my friends and relatives also my parents who are actually not involved and have no idea related the same by randomly picking nos from the past call logs. Please do look into this matter and do the helpful with immediate effect.
Suprit
Mobile: [protected]

I applied for postpaid connection to airtel, Godhra office on[protected]. I have not received my post paid connection yet
    Aug 13, 2020
    I worked with AIBA (Advions Infra & Basic Aminities) company based in Gurgaon in the post of T.M (kuosambi, allahabad)since july 2009 to till date but i cant get any salary on till date please give me information that what can I do because I am realy in very big financial crisis . As per telephonic talk with Mr Ashish kumar (D.G.M) he always say your salary will reliese within few days and slowly it will be pass a very big time but i can, t get any salary of pending.
    Please do as needfull against company and give me replly on my email id .

Thanks & Regards
    Om Nath Singh
    Allahabad, U.P
    Mo.No. [protected]

respected sir,
      mai navin patna se hun mai([protected]) realince gsm ka customer hun or maine realince gsm ka 750 rs + rs880 reacharge kiya tha us samay realince gsm ke customer care se ye bataya gaya tha ki jab aap rs 750 + rs 880 reacharge karenge to aapka call rate life time ke liye realince gsm 2 realince gsm local call @ .19 paise , other mobile local @ .59 paisa , land line @.99 paisa , std call @ .99 paisa per minute ho jayega . isi offer ke tahat maine rs 750+rs 880 reacharge kiya call rate bilkul sahi chal raha tha magar 13/11/2007 se mera call rate local 1.99 paisa or std call charge 2.99 paisa kar diya gaya. jab maine realince gsm ke customer care me call kiya to unhone bataya ki ye offer tha hi nahior wo kahte hai ki aapka only life time tha na ki call rate kam tha or mere jaise hazaron customer ye problem face kar rahe hai. magar maine ye socha ki ye baat mai aap tak pahuchaun. SIR plz aap meri madad kijiye cummmunication company humse froad kar rahi hai. plz aap mujhe reply dijiye i am waiting for ur reply.
      my address:navin kumar
      c/0 :kailash pati bairagi
      neem ghat, khajenkalan
      patna city, patna(bihar)
      pin: 800008
      contact no. [protected], [protected]
      DEAR SIR,
      I HAD PURCHASED AN AIRTEL CONNECTION WITH NO. [protected] WORTH Rs. 700 WITH A 2 YEAR VALIDITY AND Rs.2500 AIRTEL TO AIRTEL BALANCE.AS I M FROM DELHI AND NOW STUDYING FROM DEHRADUN SO I PURCHASED THE SIM FROM DEHRADUN AS I LIVE IN THE HOSTEL OF MY COLLEGE SO I SUBMITTED THE ADDRESS PROOF OF HOSTEL IN MY ID CARD OF COLLEGE WITH A BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE FROM COLLEGE.THE SIM WAS FINE FOR 2 MONTHS BEFORE I CAME TO DELHI FOR CELEBRATING DIWALI WHERE MY OUTGOING AND INCOMING CALLS GET BLOCKED WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION.WHEN I CAME BACK TO DEHRADUN I ASKED ABOUT IT TO THE AIRTEL OFFICE NEAR CHICH CHOCOLATE,CLOCKTOWER THEY TOLD ME TO SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS ONCE MORE SO I DID THE SAME BUT NOW MY NUMBER IS DELETED OR DEACTIVATED COMPLETELY. AND NOW EVEN THE AIRTEL AREA MANAGER IS REFUSING ME ABT IT SAYING THAT MY ADDRESS VERIFICATION HAS FAILED.THEY HAD WASTED A LOT OF MY TIME AND MONEY
      SO, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE READ THIS TAKE A VERY STRICT ACTION AGAINST THEM AS POSSIBLE

MANISH PUNDORA
      UTTARANCHAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
      HOSTEL
      ARCADIA GRANT, PO CHANDANWARI
      PREMNAGAR , DEHRADUN
      UTTARANCHAL
      PHONE NO.::[protected](DELHI)
      My airtel no is [protected] and I am using NOKIA 7610 cell, I applied for gprs activation to use internet on my laptop. After 1 day gprs has been activated and charge 249 Rs has been deducted. I can open internet on my mobile, but can not connect it to my laptop. please note that I cannot contact customer care, b'coz they have blocked my costomer care service, I can only send my problems by sms, but also I am not getting any response I have sent almost 5-6 sms, but no reply. I thought airtel is a good service provider, but I was wrong. How should I contact to Airtel customer care, I don't know.At last I came to cyber cafe and sending my complaints. I have urgent requirement for internet. Please do the needful and give me technical assistance or setting whatever, so that I can start internet o my laptop.

From: Sujit Kumar
      i have applied in reliace money to open a dmat account for my brother kapil kumar garg on 24th dec.,2007. Agent told me that the account will open in 7 days but till date account has not opened.they make me to run to their branch office 100 times since 14th jan 2008 by saying you will get your dp/id in 1 hour , in evening ,tomorrow morning ect. i made many calls too but they said every time your form is in authorization level.On 22nd jan they gave me in written that my check status was awaited and now form is in authrization level.on 30th jan they again said me that my check status is awaited and they donot know "in how many days my account will open " this was the statement of branch manager and all this statement is also iven to me in written by operation head mr.sudeep sec- 18 branch noida and branch manager name is mr. dev tanu. i am very disappointed with their behaviour and carelessness.my check has allready been cleared from bank . so i want to file a case againest them. so plz help me regarding this. do i have enough facts and evedince to file a case.
      dear sir,
      i bought a 6 years validity sim card in vellore,vit.it was activated and i was using it for one week after that outgoing was barred.i submitted the forms and everything.but for the past one month they haven't activated the out going calls.i complained to the airtel dealer and the shop keeper who sells the airtel prepaid
      card.please kindly activate it...my number is
      [protected]....please take immediate action.

yours faithfully,
      dhayalan.m
      I had applied for 225 shares of relaince power IPO. The 2 months long time had already been spent,but till the date neither I received any intimation regarding allotment nor the refundable amount of money. I did try a lot to contact karvey but all was invein. So, very optimistically, I am appealing toyou so that, like so many other people you will also help me to get out of this situation.

Here, I am giving all the related information.

1. Application No. : 56964348
      PIN- 497442

Thanking you.

Faithfully, yours

Deepanjan Bhattacharjee.
      I had applied for 225 shares of relaince power IPO. The 2 months long time had already been spent,but till the date neither I received any intimation regarding allotment nor the refundable amount of money. I did try a lot to contact karvey but all was invein. So, very optimistically, I am appealing toyou.

Here, I am giving all the related information.

1. Application No. : 56964348
      11. Address : C/O, Shri Ramdrishna Pathology
      Central Hospital Road,
      Manendragarh Distt. Korea [CG.]
      PIN- 497442
      I am one of Reliance prepaid customer ([protected]) from hyderabad, yesterday night my service has been barred without any reason, I have validity till Dec 08 and I have sufficient balance to make calls I don`t understand why this has been done.And this is not the first time in the month of march the same thing has happend and when I contacted web world they said customer information is not updated then I have submitted all the documents once again and the service was active after 2 days after the verification check and all, I don`t understand this thing that I have purchased this connection in the month of December07 and why this issue is happening without any prior notice.

You people are providing services which are very excellent and you are charging for that but after paying also if a customer has to face this kind of difficulties then there is no use of this services.

I dont understand that the connection has been purchased in Dec 07 and it has been almost 6 month and your people are telling again there is a problem with the documents.If there is a problem with the documents they why have you activated the services.
      my gprs connection stoped last 7days.complaint continuos but your raipur office is not care .no one intrested to cure the problam.my mob. no. [protected] thanks

I am enclosing a letter I have written to airtel which is self explanatory

Account No. 11448939

Dear Sir

This has reference to the internet connection that has been given to us by Airtel. This internet connection was working on a very expensive plan which we could not afford., i.e. 2MBPS unlimited. Therefore we paid the bill which had accrued for Rs.17,400/- in June 2007 and talked to Ms. Nisha in your office and requested her to change our plan to 512 unlimited. The complaint number given to us was 1234618.

We were shocked to receive another bill and realize that the plan has not been changed. We once again talked to your helpline executive Mr. Vikas who assured us that the plan would be changed immediately and gave us a further complaint number 11417339. It is regrettable that no action was taken once again. We have had no option but to stop usage of this internet connection.

At the moment the connection is disconnected and we would like this bill to be reviewed and situation rectified at once.

Yours truly

ISHAAN LALIT
        735 SECTOR 15
        FARIDABAD

Airtel Broadband Services — charged for hello tunes without permission

I am using airtel broadband and telephone services/DSL from last four months i.e 26/8/2007 .I have never activated the hello tunes services but i have been charged for it for the last two months .I tried to lodge a complaint on their website but i am not been able to register myself and their is no complaints coulum in their official website.My no. is[protected] kindly send me a revert as soon as possible.

Airtel Broadband — overbilling

when i took the airtel broadband connection with a limited usage plan i.e 555 with 2GB usage free they told that i will be charged only if i use the dsl but they r charging me if my modem is on and i m not using my system or even if i dont switch on my system i m charged wen i called the customer care the told me that i have to pay even if i have not used

and one more is that i m not getting my origenal bill copy except 2 monts till day of my connection if i ask them they are tell ing that i have recived and they tell they will prove that i recived the origenal bill

Airtel Broadband — overbilling and wrong billing

hello
        i have airtel connection from last one year but from last 2 month bill is coming for non usage also and company also not replying satisfactory.

Airtel — SIM ERROR

UR AIRTEL CELL NO [protected] SIM ERROR PLS. RECTIFY MY SIM CARD...

Airtel Call Home — Illegal charges on my account and customer care sucks

I got an account with airtel call home and everything was going fine till September. after that there system starts harassing me by asking 10 digit account number and password when ever i called from registers phone number. They also added some charges in my account during for calls i never made. I am calling there customer care for last three months almost everyday and registered more than 80 complains but till date there is no help. I am...

pl. send compleate details of my last month bill.
          my no is [protected].
          Aug 13, 2020
          Hi, I had taken a plan from one of the Airtel Agencies from mumbai. The celebration 399 plan. It was told to me that CLIP Charges are free, (No. [protected] - Amrapali) but in the first bill the same was charged. On enquiring to Airtel, they said it was an offer which got expired. The agency had not told me the same. An Airtel Executive called me and asked me to switch over to another plan and Airtel again charged me Advance rent. The Airtel executive waived off the earlier charges (which was expected from Airtel) with a promise that in the new plan, CLIP charges would not be there, and if I'm charged, not to pay the same. Next month bill had clip charges again. I did not pay the same for 2 months. And in the 3rd month my outgoing calls were barred. I had to make urgent calls to office and personal calls as well. I spoke to an Airtel executive on 21.10.2007, and she asked me to lodge a complain, and told me that airtel services would be activated in the next 8 hrs maximum. Now it is more than 36 hours and I'm unable to call, call centre from my cell and neither am I able to call from a Landline. I'm not in Mumbai and am in Pune. Again 2day (22.10.2007 6:00 p.m.) when I'm calling the call centre at Mumbai, an executive by the name of Ejaz, asks me to call the call centre no. and gave me a telephone no. with the password, it is not accepting the password and the line is getting hanged up. I've already spent more than 50 rupees on STD Calling from pune, from the Airtel SIM also am unable to get in touch with the call centre, and the call centre executive is not ready to help me with the same. Please help.
          pl. send compleate details of my last month bill.
          my no is [protected]
          i'v been charged Rs. 338 .when i asked for my charged amount customer care executives were unable to do so.they even dont talked with me in details...my number is [protected] its from bokaro Jharkhand.i dont know why airtel put customer care executives if they dont know how to take care of complaints.and the recent person among the customer care executives started sayin "u know whom u r talkin with" yes this is the exact statement he given.that bloody guy dont know how to talk with customer.must b working through reference.
          Friday i visited airtel site for unsubscribing from my hello tunes and in the site i saw a toll free no [protected] (http://www.airtel.in/ent_common.aspx?path=1/6/6/6/75/42).But i was charged for that particular call.When i complained in customer care i was promised that my money will be credited within 24 hrs.But till today i hav made 4 calls to customer care but all people are very strong in words rather in action.I request to take necessary action for this very poor service.

Airtel 399 plan — DELAY AND NOT RELIABLE SOURCE OF AGENTS

HELLO

SOME ONE IS THERE TO HEAR MY COMPLAINT?

DO U KNOW THAT I AM USE UR AIRTEL SERVICES FROM LAST 5 - 6 YEARS WITHOUT HAVE ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS BUT NOW WHAT U HAVE DONE ? JUST ONLY INCREASED UR CUSTMER NUMBERS AND WHAT ABOUT THE SERVICES !

DO U KNOW THAT UR AGENTS ARE SO BOUGS AND I THINK THAT UR COMPANY IS ONE OF THE REAPUTAED COMPANY IN INDIA AND UR ARE APPOINTING SO THIRD CLASS PEOPLES FOR MARKETING UR PRODUCTS.

I HAVE WORST EXPERINCE O[censored]R ONE OF THE AGENT I.E. APPC O MARKETING.

ONE OF THE REPRSENTATVIE CAME TO MY HOUSE ON 29/12/2007 ONE YEAR BACK AND SO KINDLY HE MADE ME FOOL AND PUT ME IN HIS POCKET BY GIVEN INCORRECT AND INCOMPLETE INFORMATION AND SUBSCRIBE 4 CARDS AND AFTER MAKING SO MANY EFORTS NEITHER THAT PERSON IS TRRACEBLE AND OUT OF FOUR NO. ONLY 3 ARE STARTED BY HUGE EFFORTS AND STILL ONE CONNECTION I.E. [protected] IS NOT ACTIVATED BECAUSE OF ONE DOCUMENT WE ARE READY TO COMPLY BUT NO ONE IS COMING TO MY HOUSE TO COLLECT NOR THEY ARE GIVING THEIR ADDRESS TO ME TO CONTACT THEM.

AND NOW THE SITUTATION IS THAT I AM NECESSARY PAY CHARGES OF MY EARLIER 4 NO. WITH THESE CURRENT 3 NO. NOW I HAVE DECIED TO LOGDDED A CRIMINAL AS WELL AS CIVIL COMPLIANT AGINST THAT PRADEEP FROM APCO AND U BEING A PRINCIPAL COMPANY.

SO THIER IS TIME I[censored] WANT TO RACTIFY UR SEL[censored]R WELCOME WITH MONETARY COMPENSATION OTHER WISE UR GOING TO LOOSE UR BEST CUSTOMER AND WILL FACE LITIGATION THIS IS NOT A THREAT BUT BY FEELINGS AND VIEW ABOUT U.

I HOPE U WILL DO NEED FUL

THANKS
          i am in chennai the service of airtel showroom in chennai is too wrost i am staying in chrompet the chrompet airtel showroom service is too wrost , they are not answering properly. my cell no is [protected], every month they are disactivating my mobile , the representative for collecting the bill is unproper.i am a business man , u pls check my mobile bill i am getting lot of incoming calls . for the past 8-10 years i am using the same nos.
          the chrompet airtel showroom is too wrost .pls check it out and solve my problem immediately.
          Dear sir i have logged a complain regarding the static IP and i have fullfill all the pliminary formalties but your Technical team is not concerning to resolve this issue.and your tech. team incharge Mr. Mohit is not giving me proper responce and also not picking a phone. it my humble request to you that plz resolve this issue as soon as posible.
          yogesh kumar singh
          Dear sir i have logged a complain regarding the static IP and i have fullfill all the pliminary formalties but your Technical team is not concerning to resolve this issue.and your tech. team incharge Mr. Mohit is giving proper responce and also not picking a phone. it my humble request to you that plz resolve this issue as soon as posible.
          yogesh kumar singh
          Dear Airtel Team,

My self firoz khan from Jodhpur (Rajsthan). I am very disappointed about airtel poor service. due to my complaint on dated 01/03/2008 to till date. I have apply for hello tone on dated 01/03/2008 and Rs/- 50 is debited in my a/c but till date on my cell no hello tone activeted .I have complain to airtel customer care many time but no body give any responce.

Kindly revert me on my sell or e-mail id.

rgds
          firoz
          Regarding Airtel Mobile Office, I have given many complaints and feedbacks.

First of all, try to teach the Customer care representatives how to speak with the Customers.
          Every time, they are disconnecting the Call while Complaining. Harish, Rajendar.. and many persons doing like this. after 2 or three attempts, 121 customer call has been blocked. (why you are blocking the calls. Are you afraid of the Customer).

Never try to cheat the Customer. Without the Customer, airtel will never grow with the advertisements.

Ok I will come to the Complaint.
          I bought the New Tamil Nadu Airtel Number (my old number was bangalore number).
          I activated one month Airtel Mobile Office for Rs.375. For the Rest of one month, I mad the complaint regarding the internet access. The service was toooo toooo slow. just 1 or 2 kb per second. I have used Vodafone Internet and RIM internet. They are providing upto 7 to 10 kbps. Airtel not providing atleast 5kbps.

Very slow. If we type any web address, we can have a te and come., then only the site will be opened. I have given the Complaint at January. after the complaint they deactivated my 121 customer call number.
          (Have you tried this. This will happeb to each and EVERY CUSTOMER. If you give any complaint, your 121 service will be de activated. After that I started giving complaint to activate 121 call. 2 weeks gone. After that 121 has been activated. Later i have given one more complaint about Airtel mobile Office. They refused to solve the Problem. And the Validity for the Mobile Office has been Over. Always I am getting the error asd "Communication Failure".

So what's the use of 375 Rupees. Hmm. What are you doing? Are you cheating us..

Then one more thing. Last Tuesday I activated One Week Mobile Office. But the same problem was their. After opeing 5 or 6 pages, .. i am receiving this error as "Communication Failure". (I am remembering that I am having the full coverage. i am in the Center of the City at Coimbatore. The Area Name is 100ft Road, Gadhipuram). If we download any files/ videos or pictures, the Success Ratio is lesser than the Miss ratio. 40% of downloads are getting Success. And if we download a large size file (for example 2 Mb). Every body know how the speed is. I already mentioned the speed is lesser than 4kbps. Every time, the download skipped at thje middle, and giving the error as "Communication Failure. Contact the Service Provider".

I made the call to the customer care representative, he transferred the call to the technical team. They told the final decision as "We are not able to do anything regarding this error. and we are not responsible for that". this answer was told on April 21st after 10pm.

Again I made the call and the person named "Harish" talked with me. I told everyting from the top to bottom, but he disconnected the call. Every body doing like that, always disconnecting the call.

For Example, try to check Vodafone Network. See how they are talking with the Customers. how Nice. Air tel always using the word as "I am sorry. I am sorry". Whats the use in asking Sorry.. There is No use. Take the Action. Dont ask dummy sorries.

Airtel Live GPRS is also in this catagory. it alsways shows the Error "Invalid gateway Response" or "Connection Failure. Contact your operator Service, if the proble Persist".
          Regarding that i given two more complaints. they put my complaint in Dust Bin. (i think).

This is to inform you, I am mentioning this to solve my complaint. Otherwise, I will publish this in Consumer Complaint Webpage.

Airtel — Waiver and not giving details of charges

Sir my number is [protected]. I have been charged extra charged rs 500 and there is no details given to me. When i request them to waive these charges and send me the detail they denied. So kindly help me out to get waiver of Rs 500 and send me the details.

hi

This is to inform you that i purchased sim card at avadi the card price is Rs;52.
          my cell no is [protected] purchased on 21.05.2009.as per your pakag say s local sms 0.50 pais.past 1 week my it takes sms for rs;2 and picture message rs.3 it is reducluse.i tryed customer service 121 no responce pls do me needful.otherways i have to cancel the sim.see don't waste my time and ur time .
          sankar .s
          airtel is poor service poor poor ...
          very poor...
          way the representative treat customer is too bad... they are considering customer as their servant especially one who sits in 1st counter(postpaid to prepaid counter)

This is Amit Yerunkar staying in Mumbai. I purchased the Mobile Prepaid card of the "Airtel Everywhere" lifetime sevice pack on the 11th of November in the Erla, from Classic Comunication shop (Vile Parle, West) Of Rs. 999 with new sim card of Rs. 100 of no.[protected] for mobile no. [protected] by submitting all the eligible documents for varification in the name of the my father on 12 November. There is only Rs. 10 talk time for first time so, I was made recharge of 100 Rs. at the same time in the same shop.
            The person named Mahesh a operator who made activation from that shop was told me that check the balance the amount on 123 and my card will activate with in 5 min. But now todays are gone no activation done by AIRTEL till. Whenever i tried to make SMS or call from mobile only one message is given by Airtel that my service is not active and please call on [protected] for activation of card. I tried so many times to call and take help of AIRTEL Consumercare No. But not any good respond from them, just ringing phone. And the person "Mahesh" is also not giving good responce to me about my complaint.
            I think AIRTEL not having staff to care the consumer's requiredments, there are only want to make fool to people using famous celebraties for their service, and capture market of telecom. They have very poor, sory not poor worst service provider in World.
            If i was know that they have such bad service to cosumer i was appraoch to other service provider. Now I am looking for AIRTEL GALARIES for consumer care service, if any one know about the Service Provider near Andheri , please give me address so I can go overthere and enquire about it.
            In short I want to blame AIRTEL but, approch have to make friendly towards consumer and give them proper guidance, i[censored] can't it's very shy to say to me
            "Your company that you can't do good public relation with normal consumer, You change slogan to Expoide Yourself instade of Express Yourself. ".

Amit
            Aug 13, 2020
            i[censored] r using airtel my friend then be ready to face these type of problems, because after ur balance is been deducted then i[censored]r calling customer care 100 times then also u r problem is not going to be solved. The standard answer u will get is u r problem will be solved within 48 hrs. and forget abt u r balance dont waste u r more energy and time in debating with the cust care executives bcoz they are used to it and pls do not abuse them r they can activate any service from their system without ur consent for which more bal will be deducted .The best way of getting rid of this is take the benefit of no. portability and change ur operator service.Because using AIRTEL is a crime.I would like to suggest airtel instead of increasing and fighting for spectrum pls pay attention to ur customer services first
            Airtel is doing fraud. They discountinued the service of my prepaid monile which had a balance of Rs.900 and forfeited the money. Don't go for Airtel connection, they are fraud. They will give you sim very easily and after few days, will steal your balance money

Hi This is Balamurugan. I am Working in a Software Company.
              In my Home town air tel Network is very Worst.It means that they giving the small bandwidth to the network. So if the mobile is in inside the Home the mobile did notr receive the signals due to the low bandwidth. Many of the peoples were switched to another network like Aircel,Bsnl etc. If the same problem continues rest of the airtel Prepaid customers also will switch over another Network. Please Take a action to that Problem . The below address is in the Airtel Network.

K.V.Kuppam

Katpadi TK,
              Vellore Dt
              Tamil Nadu
              Aug 13, 2020
              AIRtel network not good singnal Quality at 8.pm to 9pm and no connect other phones, Nandyal.

Airtel - Bangalore — Please never take Airtel connection or you will be in great trouble!

I am unable to get my international roaming details which i have used. I have just used it for couple of minutes. The charges which they are mentioned is not realistic. None of the customer care executives helping. You can see the following mail conversation. they have given me irrelavant answers. All of a sudden they have stopped responding

As per our teleconversation I am forwarding the mail...

Airtel Postpaid — No response from Airtel!

the phone is lost.the number is [protected].but we want to block the sim and we want the customer care number...

Airtel GPRS Mobile Internet — GPRS connectivity problem!

Why Airtel is charging such exorbitant charges for gprs services @ Rs. 14.99 per day, when the downloading speed is so slow, I think they should charge only @ Rs. 7.00 per day....

This is very disgusting to inform you that I had just got an airtel connection.Firstly I was forced to take a hello tune even if I dont want it secondly you were unnessarily deducting my balance everyday .Its upto you to improve your customer support at Chennai or else may force me to cancel my connection and opt for another service.
                Hello Sir,

I am a customer of airtel for more than 4 years.Till last month every thing was fine for me with airtel.Last month only i came to know that they have been cutting rs 1 daily from my prepaid account balance. When i called the customer care they told me that i have activated some service, which i never activated.Even the same complaint came with my fathers mobile also which is also airtel connection. Not only in my father cell, also with one of my relative and in my friends cell who have airtel connection(prepaid).
                I dint know where to give complaint against airtel.so i simply searched net and saw this site.Hope atleast you will help us.

I have come to one conclution that is i must disconnect airtel and opt for some other service provider.

I have a mobile prepaid connection from Airtel. I have recharged through ICICI online recharge. Monet is debited from my account but no recharge is done yet. I have registered numbers of complaints regarding that to the customer care executive. but no update has beed recieved yet.
                  They people are befooling me sayin tht we need some more hours to update that. Its more than enough. I have no chance of getting my money back. can you please help me in that.
                  My Phone no is [protected] and the transaction report is
                  03/11/2007 BIL/[protected]/0101/[protected] DR INR 100.00

AirTel — not providing Services

i am trying to avail GPRS facility from Airtel from last three days, but i am defeated with useless Airtel in getting above mentioned services. All the person sitting in Customer Care dont know what they are doing, all different person are telling different different reason or you can say excuses. The height of stupidity is that now they have blocked my call to Customer Care... i was thinking that if Vodafone had make an entry airtel will have to satisfied there Customer anyhow, , , , but Sorry to say that AIRTEL cant provide Service to its Customer

Ziauddin ansari
                  Nagpur

Airtel is cheating by deducting Rs. 1.50 everyday from my prepaid balance from my prepaid account [protected].

Many times I called Airtel Customer Care to get it de-activated. But after few days it is activated by Airtel itself fradulently to cosume the balance amount.

Airtel customercare executives refuses to record complaint for this.

At present the Airtel system is such that this can not be prevented by the prepaid customer.

This is a well planned tecnique of getting the money from customer in fradulent manner.

Can any step be taken against the Airtel Top Manangment for such fradulent practice and can this be stopped by any means?
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    My airtel prepaid connection was recharge with Rs. 300/- on dated11.08.09 at 11.33 a.m. Till 15 Sep. 2009 my balance was of rupees 240.20, after that i have not used it.

Now on 19.11.2009 when i started my mobile with airtel sim balance was Rs, 200.20, then i was surprised, because i have not used during this time.

When also i try to call from my other mobile i found that a caller tune have been assigned to this connection.

My concern on the notice that i have not assigned any caller tune on this connection.

Resulting in the loss of rupees 40/- from my balance. Please review on this problem and get balance of rupees 240.20 back.

hi,

i am an airtel user for the past three years.. and i am really sad to write this.. airtel being the biggest cell company at india, is playing such an irresponsible role which i never expected from it ...

my cell no. is [protected], tamil nadu (outer chennai connection)///
                      it was a student pack.. there was a facility given by airtel called Closed User Group , with which call rates become 30p/min among the group.. i made that and was using it ...

now, airtel has launched a very good 97 booster with which call rates to local airtel can go to 10p/min, and 5p/min at night time... so, for this only i changed myself to TALK MORE plan, and then i took the booster, but amazingly
                      when i called my friend (who is in CUG also) , it cost me 30p/min and not 10p/min.. on this while talking to ur customer care i came to know that with the CUG nos. this 97/- booster will not be applicable.. on my request to close down the CUG, the plain i got was --- "THIS FACILITY NO LONGER EXISTS, AND HENCE NO MORE NUMBERS CAN BE ADDED OR DELETED .. "

i requested and told my problem .. on that they said that it will be cancelled in next 48 hours.. and will be intimated to me.. but nothing like that happened.. such great heights of irresponsibility have never seen ..

i don understand how can airtel give us a facility and then take it away without any notification... and even i[censored] r taking it back, atleast option should be there to revert back to normal state...

i am really disgusted after all this and hence writing such a long mail .. i hope that senior officials at aitel , will get the seriousness of the matter, and will resolve it at the earliest.. i hope to see the solution very soon, thinking about the name and fame of airtel ....

pls solve this problem soon...

Mayank Pandey---
                      [protected]@yahoo.co.in

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I uses airtel no. In delhi and i call one std airtel number of haryana area .can i get a unlimited call to that number by paying any amount for it .only one no.
                      Plz tell

Hello Customer Care:

i have been using airtel prepaid sevices since three years without any inconvinience, but last month i got a message saying that i have utilized VAS services and a amount of 56 Rs has been deducted from my credit on 16 Sep 2007.

i have registered a complaint against this and got a reference number and this was repeated for almost 6 times and still there is no responce from you people.

I need a response through email or phone with in 48 hours, this is the last time i am requesting for....

The reference ID for launching the complaint is [protected]. My mobile number [protected].

If the request is not resolved, with in said period, will face legal action.

Amjad.
                        dear sir,
                        My prepaid mobile no. is [protected] . i need the statement for last month that is january 2008 . as my old cell not working, some urgent numbers i need , so kindly send me a statement of last month via my e mail ie [protected]@hotmail.com

thanks
                        without chaking didact the maney in my accunt
                        For the last several months you are deducting my account for cricket without
                        my consent and without my asking for it.

Kindly reverse all such debits fortwith and stop deducting with immediate effect any such charges.
                        Kindly investigate. Meanwhile, stop any such deductions and confirm. Otherwise
                        I shall stop using the connection. Hope you willl be honest in your dealing.
                        Or else, I will approach consumer forum.

= N. N. Azad =
                        [protected]@yahoo.com

[protected], , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
                        For the last several months you are deducting my balance for cricket at the rate of Rs.5
                        per day. This is without my consent or without my asking for it.

Kindly stop all such deductions with immediate effect and reverse all such deductions in the past..

Kindly confirm by return. Be honest, Otherwise I will approach Consumer Forum.

Kindly reply by return. Is this your gimmick to boost revenue ?

= N. N. Azad =
                        [protected]@yahoo.com
                        60, Scheme 59,
                        Amitesh Nagar,
                        Indore 452 014

Any chance to convert my airtel prepaid noumber to Vadafone network. I need same no to use other net work
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          dear sir, iam using airtel network from the past 1 year. in my area its very difficult to go by with airtel network.so in any case i would like to change the network to vodafone.for this change what i have to do sir.
                          dear sir i was not able get a proper signal in our area but vodafone network port is good so please convert my airtel sim to vodafone, for this change what should we hav to do
                          one o[censored]r airtell worker is tracing my outgoing calls and msg and giving information to guy ...i have already registerd the complaint also but no use..i need to change the airtel to vodafone...
                          bad service n bad network in our area since 3 mths, need to change my all four no. from airtel to vodafone, pls guide for any documentation required for d same

I am Idris shaikh using Airtel Prepaid card number[protected] was out of service before the validity got expired it is still 11 months remaining for my prepaid validity to get expired I tried to reach the customer care executives many times but cant get through.

Please kindly activate the card(ASAP)
                            Idris