Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Dec 7, 2022
21903

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1954

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2680

I ([protected]) Airtel prepaid customer. My Relative ([protected]) also Airtel prepaid customer. We both made activated add-on service last month. Eventhough service is activated they(Airtel) have taken normal charges only. I have complained about this 3 times (7 Oct, 14 Oct, 30 Oct). When ever i called to them they told "sorry for inconvenience and This problem would be rectified within 24 hr". But still date the problem was not rectified. Is this trusted service? or Am I fool to call to them these many times about same problem?
Are they reliable/efficient service providers?

The Status was saying that add-on service is active. Can Airtel rectify the problem and give back money? otherwise I will switch to other service provider.
Aug 13, 2020
before three months i have got a problem with ur service... tat is regarding the booster pack... from airtel i got an offer msg of booster pack... bt it dint activate properly for me (i.e) A-A- 10ps. but tey take 30ps for A-A... i called several times to ur customer care... bt tey are not responding me properly... After sometime they started blaming me tat i dint read the msg properly nu... i dint expect these kind of responses from ur service... really disappointed from ur srvice...

Airtel Hyderabad — Using confidential numbers from customers bills

Dear Custome Care Executive,
    I have a mobile bearing no [protected].Its a prepaid connection with 1 year validity i.e., upto Feb08.When my balance is getting exhausted I went to a near by Airtel service Dealer at Kolata 4 days back and requested him to give a top up card of Rs110/=.But he said it is Rs120/=Then I said Ok and paid the money also.They had transferred thro their mobile and told me it was Successful.But till date the amount...

From,
    Sreekanth Sagar
    Mundanthazhath
    Anchelpetty P.O
    Pampakuda
    Ernakulam
    Kerala-686667

I cannot get the following offer
    Date of offer:15 October 2007

"Talk at 20Ps.now Call loc A2A20Ps.,loc A2M49Ps.,STDA2ARe.1.Just payRs.35/month.Sms TALK to 650toactivate .Applicable on certain plans only"

Mob No:[protected]
    I contact to this office,But cannot activate these offer into my Mobile. Please activate this offer to my Mobile.
    I contact the following No. tomorrow.
    Complaint No. in Airtel Office:[protected]
    Date:21 October 2007
    Aug 13, 2020
    Actually, i went to Adyar airtel office in chennai. they are not at all replying to our queries. i request the airtel executive to take immediate action against them and fire those employees namely Gokul etc
    Charles Davis
    Kulangara House, P.O. Kodakara
    Tricur Dist., Kerala 680 684

Sub: Pathetic Customer Service

I have been a customer to Airtel for the past 5 years. I really used to like your friendly customer service. Unfortunately, at this point of time I really would like to point out your pathetic Customer service.

I have been using Airtel's two telephone numbers those are [protected] and [protected].
    And the calls from [protected] to [protected] was free of cost through IRIS package.

But, I have been getting charged for the calls that I make from these numbers for the last one and half months. I have been calling your customer service number 121 and complaining regarding this matter ever since this problem has happend. Finally, I cannot even call your costomer service depaetment due to not getting connection with that department. Whenever, I get the connection with that department, they simply disconnect the phone line knowingly. And I have also asked many times to connect me with their senior officers. But, they have never done that either.

Now, I don't know whom to contact for presenting this issue. So, I thought that the relevant athourities should know what has been happening in your smaller branches without your knowledge.

If the same thing keeps happening again in the future, I will be forced to report this incident in the public news paper with concrete evidence. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, I can be reached at [protected].

I really look forward to your immediate response and thank you in the meantime.

Yours truly,

Charles Davis
    information on prepad

Airtel Maharashtra — Wrongly Deduction in Prepaid Account Balance for GPRS

I am user of GPRS from Airtel Mah (KHAMGAON -Vidharbha) since from it begin.A problem i have not activate or using GPRS in last 15 days but Airtel Deduction debit on my balance account Rs.14.99 Paise per day from 26/10/2007 to up to date (07/11/2007).
      I have complaint customer care centre three times but their response is zero and their is no changes in the deduction and Refund my last Amount. what can i do?
      I also complaint...

Mera Airtel No-[protected] Hai. Main apna airtel prepaid 200/-validity voucher se[protected] ko recharge kiya us samay mera balance 304.42 paisa tha lekin raat 9.30 ko mera balance minus me 30/- show kar raha hai. custemer exucitive se 25.10.07 ko baat kiya to bola gaya ki 72 ghanta main aapka balance lauta diya jaiga lakin 27-10 ko baat karne par kaha gaya ki aapke balance ka pata nahi chal raha hai 24 ghanta main hamare yaha se aapko phone kiya jaiga lakin koi phone nahi aiya yaha ke TM se baat kiya lakin koi faida nahi hua aab main thak chuka hu.Aab main aapna airtel perpaid connection band kar kisi dushre network ka istemal karne ki taiyari kar raha hoon.Lakin Aur laog ko bhi Mai yahi kahunga ki Airtel Choor Company Hai Aap dushra network use kare.
      To: nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in
      Message body:

Before I start my complaint I apologize to disturb you in your work timing. I
      made a call to Airtel customer care about 3 weeks back and launched a
      Complaint, Initially L1 Person took the Call and spoke to me he place me on
      hold for nearly 5 to 6 mins, I didn't say anything, I explained him everything
      about the issue, I am using the Airtel Connection for Past 10 yrs. It was
      working fine, for past 3 yrs I am facing the Network Problem. Initially I
      thought its mobile problem, since I was not able to change the Mobile at that
      time, then I changed 2 mobiles and currently its 3rd mobile still I am facing
      the same problem, there will be no tower in my mobile all of a sudden. This is
      not in a single place, where I have this issue in many places while talking or
      after finish talking and cut the call all of a sudden the tower gets vanishes.
      For this I made a call before 3 weeks and complaint number is
      [protected], Spoke to L1 and he transferred the call to L2 Named Nithya. She
      spoke and gave the complaint number, she told a duration of 2 weeks maximum
      time till 02nd June 2010, but till date I didn't receive any call or message or
      any feedback or not even a checking purpose call from your end. So I waited
      till 09th June 2010 and call again to Airtel Customer Care by Yesterday. I
      spoke a L1 Technician and he cant understand what I am saying, he just says
      only it¿s a mobile problem. After checking the status of the ticket, he says
      that the team has checked and the problem is in my mobile. If so then why I had
      the same problem in the previous 2 handsets. I again tried to explain
      everything from beginning. No one is ready to hear my issue from your tech
      team. Then L1 transferred the call to L2 Named bala (Not exactly), he also told
      the same story. He says that we have to call to the customer care and ask about
      the complaint feedback. Nithya told that I will be receiving a message or call
      or mail confirmation but I have not received any thing till date.

After Speaking with Bala he told that my issue will be solved with in 4 to 5
      hrs and I will be receiving a call from your end (ie., from Santhome
      branch), till date I didn't receive any calls from your end. I am really getting
      frustrated of this issue, I am an ever long customer for past 10 yrs, but your
      response and feedback goes too bad and changes my mind to any other operator.
      So please do the needful for this issue

As Bala from Santhome told that I will receive a call, I didn't receive. There
      is an another issue, they told that I have been used GPRS and they are
      detecting the amt. On my knowledge I didn¿t use the internet over the phone by
      yesterday morning 07:00 AM. I was in the office, there is no purpose o[censored]sing
      the internet in the phone while I have it in my office. For this issue I spoke
      at the same time in the same call for 20 mins. There was no response. The amt
      was detected in the morning by 7:00 to 10:00 AM(Not exactly) twice, and again
      at 11:53 AM again it was detected. So I spoke to CC, they told that they will
      check and call back, but no response from your end.

At last without any reason you have detected nearly 6 times in my recharge
      account yesterday. I don¿t whats the Issue from your end. Please read it and do
      the needful, Yesterday I was not treated as a human by your Customer Care.
      Please go ahead and do the changes and needful for your customers without any
      fail. Expecting a positive feedback from you as soon as possible. I am afraid
      of doing a recharge of my mobile since if I am doing a recharge its getting
      automatically detected. So I will wait for your confirmation.

Still they have not yet called me till date

Kindly do the needful
      Ayyasamy
      The company start some add on services without my consent and deduct the charge from my balance

Bharti Airtel — Balance Vanishes

Before some time my balance was 27 rs and it has reduced to 2 rs without doing anything. My number is [protected].Plz do something...

Airtel.com — Internet error - website

last 6 months the airtel deduting my money from my balance .i have complain about this but no one take action. so i am sorry to say sir that i am going to consumer court . my mobile number is [protected]...

Airtel Website — Online password forgotten!

I have loss my Mobile with airtel sim. Trace my mobile number [protected] . Sim Number :[protected].
        i am prepaid subscriber . present Balance : 99.95 Rs then 6 year validity sim .

Nokia mobile : 1600
        theft place : Pudhucherry
        Date & time of theft : 01.11.2007 Mng 4 to 5.30...

I paid for recharge of Rs. 390 with the promise of talk time of Rs. 217.10 and received talk time of Rs. 50 only. There is no resolution yet. Air Tel is fraud.
        airtel mobile prepaid cheated me by suddenly decreasing my money 45 rupees
        I am using prepaid airtel connection. my mobile no. is [protected]
        My handset is Nokia 5130 music express. I am not being able to activate my sim for gprs, wap and email, mms etc. even after sending sms to 543210 < live> and <mo>, I request your settings for my handset. and activation of my SIM for gprs. I wish if you could send setting wizard for my handset for gprs, mms, email via sms
        Thanx
        how can I get operator logo etc for my airtel prepaid connection mobile no.[protected]
        I am not getting incoming calls.Unable to do outgoing also
        deduction of Rs. 30 per month on unwanted radio
        My name is Karan.And I'm using Airtel's prepaid mobile service phone no.-[protected].
        My pay per second program is changed to 40p/min STD call without my knowledge.when I call to customer care-she told me this.And when I said I want previous plan,she said-plz talk to my head.and after waiting for 5 min. line cuts.this happens 2 times.And no one call me back even.Plz ensure to regularize my previous plan.And make sure not to change my services without my knowledge. Also refund my balance.
        My airtel prepaid number is [protected]. My Rs. 36 SMS pack got over yesterday. I tried to stop the renewal but when i tried, it didn&#039;t show me any activated services on 121. But now, i have received a message from Airtel saying the SMS pack has been renewed.
        I want it to be discontinued and my money returned as soon as possible.
        Pleas sir mera id swikar kijiye
        5star is a good
        how to know the airtel prepaid call history

Airtel India — Airtel Bangalore customer care sucks!

PLEASE GIVE ME A ALL AIRTEL TO AIRTEL SKIM MY MOB NO IS [protected]...

I use to my mobile for the accessing mail on my p.c whenever I needed I deactvated my GPRS on 15th of oct I received confermation about it but AIRTEL deduct Rs.47.97 for 16,17,20,21 oct i-e for 4 day even services is not activated on my number. They refunde all amount after completing but agin deduct Rs. 47.97 for the use of GPRS from 22nd oct to 25th oct I request to refund my mony but till didn't received any responce and now the also block my number to call CUSTOMERCARE because of that I dedn't know my complent status
          Aug 13, 2020
          FROM LAST 3 MONTHS MY PREPAID SERVICE FAULTY DEDUCTION BUT NOBODY RESPONDING .ALSO I TRY TO CONTACT NODAL OFFICER BUT HIS CELL ALWAYS BUSY IN WORKING HOURS . MY PREPAID CONNECTION IS AIRTEL & NO. [protected]
          Yesterday i activated the offer of the skim of night pack (A to A ) 200 mienutes at recharge of 28 Rs. but when i call to my friend at about 11.15pm . i talk with her. but the my main balance is lossed. i also compliant about that and I request to refund my mouny but till didn't received any responce and now the also block my number to call CUSTOMERCARE because of that I dedn't know my complent status
          my mobile number is [protected]

Dear Madam / Sir

Ref : Cancelled Mobile number [protected] (Bangalore, Postpaid)

Please note that I had paid deposits towards the above mobile # when I got it converted from Corporate (SAP India) to Personal account earlier in the year.

After that – because I took up a new employment in Mumbai, I visited the Cunningham Road office (Bangalore) and given request for cancellation/termination of the account. Alongwith that I had also requested for refund of the deposits.

Pursuant to this, my mobile # connection was cancelled/terminated.

It is more than 2 months since that and I haven’t heard so far anything further.

I have called Airtel K’taka ([protected]) several times and have also sent emails to [protected]@airtelindia.com.

I get the very shocking reply from them that – 1. they don’t have any deposit pending which is in my name. 2. I have also got the reply sometimes that some extra amount was collected from me during the time of cancellation and that it was transferred to a a/c no[protected]. Now, I do not know what account no it is and if at all it belongs to me or someone else….

I was using Intl calling and also Intl roaming facility and also Blackberry Internet Service from them… and so, obviously they had taken a deposit from me!!! As far as I know the total deposits they had collected from me was somewhere around Rs 7,500/-. Now, with all that extra amount collected from me – I am sure this will now be much more than that!!

Could you please do the needful in refunding & recovering these deposits to me in full as all dues were fully paid and settled.

My current Mumbai mobile no – (0) [protected]

Thanks and with best regards
            Sanjaya
            dear sir/madam,

sub:-our numbers not going to outgoing calls

this is reference to the above subject, sir we have taken 3(three) postpaid airtel sim cards last 4th March, our numbers: [protected], [protected], [protected], three numbers taken by "Kristal waterproofing Co."name.this three no's not worked last 17days, yours address verification executive came to my office two times, address verification also everything is fine, i visited several time your Customer care out let in "indira nagar", they said after 4 hour will be worked and 24 hours will be worked.some time they telling everything is fine, some technical problem is there. they told me several times your numbers will be activated after 4 hours. they told all lies.
            your customer care outlet and customer care service also doing very bad service.

we are requested last two days back, they released out going calls only one number. that no:[protected], next two numbers([protected], [protected]) not working.

we are requesting to you please u can release the out going calls other two number also. if any technical problem this numbers, could you please change to prepaid cards.

we are awaiting for your response

thanking you
            with regards.
            K.Dhanasekhar([protected])
            Bangalore.
            i m rahumanhussain from chennai my mobile number is [protected] & [protected], postpaid chennai number, i have taken connection from Mr.Hariharan.C.V, by today (16/09/09) paid my all dues, now i want to deactivate both the numbers, but my friend hariharan was not here in station, so please deactivated my postpaid connection SAP

Reagards

Rahuman Hussain

i can't receive GPRS settings
              my no [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              this telecoms range is very damaged
              From:
              Via-Manjeshwar Kasargod Dist

To,
              Chief executive officer
              Airtel India

Sub: - Complaint against Kasaragod District Uppala Manjeshwar Airtel Zonal Manager Krishna

With reference to the above I submit as follows

That on 18th JUN 2008 at 3 P.M. I called your Zonal Manager Krishna on his mobile No. [protected] asking about our monthly claims and new schemes. But I was surprised to see the behavior of your uppala Manjeshwar (Karalla) Zonal Manager Krishna instead of controlling himself he was talking nonsense with me, and he does not know how to perform the duty of Zonal Manager. He was completely lost his temper and behaved unusually with me. He abused me in filthy language and he asked me not to call him again. I got insulted and ashamed for no fault of me.

Now please note that I am running a retail recharge centre service last several years, I am giving a moderately good collectin to Airtel kerala circle by selling easy recharge and much more SIM activations in my shope. I am also recommending Airtel to so many shopes of this area and asking them to open Airtel easy recharge out lets in there area.

Since last March 2008 I have not been given any claims( activation commission) by Airtel inspite of my several requests. I also would like to bring to your kind notice that none of the Airtel retailers of this area have been given any claims since last March 2008. all other tele communication companys are settling the account by the end of every month except Airtel.

Hence I kindly request you that necessary disciplinary action shall be taken against the said Zonal Manager named Krishna, mobile No.[protected]. otherwise appropriate action will be taken directly by the consumers of manjeshwar wich day deem fitt in the future course of time.

Thanking You

Yours truly,
              (Abdul Rahman U.M.)

Copy to:-

Precedent
              Consumer’s Society Manjeshwar
              REGD 22/08

Airtel - Mumbai — No gprs services in my home network

Requesting to get the information regarding how to take distributorship in NCC channel at navi mumbai as er the knowledge customer base in this area is very good but due to lack in services people are unable to subscribe the services of air tel

Thanks and regards
                Anand
                [protected]...

Airtel / Customer Care — Don't trust Airtel!

This is bhanu chander s/o J. Raju, i have took the simwith one year incomming payable amount is 398 Ruppes.

my mobile no. is [protected]

my out going calls was barred since from 9 days, i consult the person who has given me the sim, but their is no response & correct answer with him.

Because of my brother suggestion i selected the airtel sim but at the initial period only i am facing...

Airtel / Postpaid Mobile Bill — unauthorised charges (Mob- 9890982626)

My complaints are:

1) Without my permission Call conference service has been activated on my number, for which I am paying a rental of Rs.49.00 from last 4 months. Even after requesting for deactivating this service (Taheer talked to me, in this regard), the charges are again there on my bill this month.
                2) The charges of Rs.450 (in sep), Rs.120 (in Oct) and some more in months of August are imposed on my number on...

Airtel India — Poor service!

i have an airtel prepaid connection.i am working in mumbai..1 month back some of the staff from mira road branch (fiza) from the airtel phoned me and told me about a postpaid plan i told them i interested meet me in person.next day a staff came to my home i ve given Rs 599 as the processing, security fees ,and he given the bill for that. after that till now, no information regarding my new connection and my money.. when ever i called to that...

Mobile No:[protected]
                Actually,I have purchased a Nokia N73M and Airtel under Subhiksha-Airtel Bundle offer from Subhiksha Store from Ulhasnagar.I have submitted all documents needed to complete the procedure.But on 9th October,the phone showed an error that "Sim Card Registration failed".I have visited the airtel gallery in DADAR as well as KALYAN.They said that your details for this mobile number is deleted.And this Offer contained VALIDITY-1 year, TALKTIME Rs.3000 to other phones ,Rs.1500 Airtel to Airtel and Rs.1500 for messages(SMS).
                The Number is cancelled because they(Airtel Gallery) say that they have not received the documents.But i have submitted the documents to the Subhiksha shop .
                So,I dont know what to do..

I think Airtel should either give the same number with all the relevant talktime which the scheme included or give me my money back.
                If they agreed to give other number within the scheme then also i will be satisfied.

I do not know against whom to take action and what action to take.
                If anyone can tell me or give any advice about how to move next....please..do it.
                I got an Airtel Post Paid connection as per following details:

Date of procurment: 18th April 2008
                Palce of procurement:
                TELESOFT, Shop No. F-1/2, mohite Paradise, S/No 16/3, Hingne Khurd, Anand Nagar, Sinhagad Road, Pune 411051
                Activated on 18th April 2008
                Plan : Monthly rental Rs 125, POSTPAID

Grievance:

1. While I was travelling to Allahabad my outgoing was blocked on 23 April 2008. When I contacted the customer care I was told to visit the place from where i bought the SIM. Reason given was address verification failure because of short address.
                2. My several request to customer care centers to reactivte the outgoing since I was on Journey I was badly in need of it,
                went unheard.
                3. On coming back to PUNE, I contacted the customer care center, He was kind enough to take my call and said he is launching a request for address reverification. I was happy that it will be done shortly, but the after 3 days I again contatcted the customer care centre, i was told that address reverification is not possible, since 10 days has expired.
                4. Every time i was told to visit the AIRTEL gallery to reverificatin request.
                5. The telephone number printed on the receipt of the Telesoft Bill is wrong. No one replies on that number.
                6. When I personnaly reached the gallery, I was told it is not possible for them to rezctivate, since 10 days have passed.
                7. They gave me a phone number to call back and find out next day for the status.
                8. I have been trying the number but it is switched off.
                9. I asked to refund my Activation charges since hte service is not provided, they refused.
                10. I asked to refund my deposit, they refused.

11. COMPLAIN AGAIST THE ADDRESS VERIFICATION EXECUTIVE:

a. The address provided by me is a standard address and this place is getting correspondance for last 40 years on the same address.
                b. My all correspondance related to BANK, BSNL, etc are on the same address.
                c. Your executive has failed to do his duty sincerely. This has put me in trouble, inspite of being a genuine customer.
                I request you to launch a disciplinary action against the person who was given responsibility for address verification. He has not made sincere effort to locate the khadakwasla lake. I am surprised if he does not know, sinhgad road. How an he miss out DIAT when the singhad road hits the DIAT at the wnd of lake.

12. Solution for me?

AWAITED
                I had requested for close of my no [protected]

Hi I had raised a request to close this no but they had not close this no each time I have to clear the Bill .Plz let me know its closed or not.
                Thanking You
                Unprofessional and bad service provider's - TELESOFT :

I have given duly application with all the requisit details/documents for getting post paid connection to be converted in pre-paid on Saturday, 2nd August.2008. At the time of submitting the form it has been assured me that it will activated latest by Tuesday, 5th August 2008 but till date my pre-paid card is not activated till date. And when i enquired with customer care, they told me that your documents has not submitted/reached there office for further processing. Hence card is not activated and it is kept on hold.
                Therefore, this is my sincere request to all who are reading this or going to apply for mobile connection, pl. check and confirm or else choose some different vendor while buying Airtel connection from TELESOFT situated at Singhgad Road because they are very unprofessional and untrustworthy!

125 plan — outgoing barred

I had taken add on connection on my husbends mobile no. on 30/09/08 and submitted all required documents same day.
                On 06/10/08 outgoing calls were barred by saying that documents did not reach in you office.This is not my responsibility to send documents in your head office.

Check it on ur part as still now my outgoig is not working.

If you are unable to provide good service to your customers then tell me I will go for some other company.
                anju mehta

I am rajashekar.p my mobile number is :[protected](andhara pradesh) i made a complaint on 04/09/2007 regarding the nil coverage problem at osmania university till now it is not solved ,please let me know how it can be solved by you it is ver y urgent for me .

i request you solve this problem and take a quick action on this matter

thanking you,
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I M VERY SAD TO SAY THAT NETWORK OF YOUR CELL COMPANY IS VERY POOR IN OUR CITY ie. in Tehsil singrauli DISTT:SIDHI (M.P).WE GENERALLY USE AIRTEL FOR NET SERVICE ONLY N THAT SERVICE IS ALSO VERY POOR.NO ONE HEARS THE PROBLEM SO ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO HAVE SOME HIGHLIGHT ON MY REQUEST.
                  HI MY NAME IS SUJIT AND I AM LIVING NEAR BELURMATH.
                  BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT GETTING MY INCOMING CALLS
                  IN MY MOBILE PHONE DUE TO TOWER IS TOO BAD HERE.
                  HI MY NAME IS SUJIT AND I AM LIVING NEAR BELURMATH.
                  BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT GETTING MY INCOMING CALLS
                  IN MY MOBILE PHONE DUE TO TOWER IS TO BAD HERE
                  To Date: - /03/2008
                  AirTel
                  AirTel Gallery
                  Mumbai Sub: Change of Address.
                  The Concerning Person,

Iam The Consumer of Mobile No: - [protected] Since Four Years. Recently I Have Change My Residential From Mumbra To Versova Andheri {West}. Hence I Request You To Kindly Note My Previous Residential Address As Following.

Name – Moulvi Javed Iqbal
                  Address – Prakash Complex, B/Wing, Ground Floor,
                  Flat No – 01, Near Santosh Nagar, Mumbra
                  Dist Thane. Pin code – 400 612

Now I Have Shifted To Versova Andheri (West) Mumbai My New Address Is As Following:
                  Name – Moulvi Javed Iqbal
                  Address – Jangle House, Flat No 11, 2 nd Floor,
                  Near Khoja Lane, Versova Andheri (West)
                  Mumbai Pin Code – 400 061

I Request You To Change My Address of Versova And Please Kind Enough For The Correspondents Further.

ENCLOSING Xerox MOBILE – [protected]
                  E-Mail ID - [protected]@yahoo.com

? Ration Card
                  ? Pan Card
                  ? Motor Driving License
                  ? Home Maintenance Receipt
                  ? Birth Certificate

Yours Faithfully
                  Last Two year My sim plan is Talkmore 49. 12th may 2009 I request for Talk more Plan change .Now days. My plan is No change. i complaint customer care. no responsible. Every day every time i call me customer care. Any senior person no Responsible. Kindly request me My plan is changed. My Mobile Number[protected].

M.A.M

I am a ratilar of airtel vadafone & idea sir i have

airtel demo sim form alwar but my home dist

bharatpur so TM of bharatpur devendra sharam change

my demo [protected] but sir i work airtel all

rajasthan airtel is one and which sim change my sim

closed 3 days and 2 days my demo sim close and open

so i not use e-reacharge my lost per day 5000/- and

sir any ratilar use demo from alwar but devendra

not closed any demo please change my demo sim alwar

sir if you are not change my demo please close my

demo sim please help me

sachin computer
                    nagar (bharatpur)
                    sir i want demo sim
                    how should i get plz give details...
                    my mobile number is [protected]
                    Please Solve My Demo Number-[protected] Validity And CallCost Problem.Please Once Call Me-[protected]

We would like to complaint that our Mobile no. [protected] International Roaming Faciltiy was activated on 2nd Nov, 2007 but today suddenly the intl. roaming facility has been deactivated. We would request you to kindly check this matter and let us know the reason for this deactivation of the mobile. If due to any pending bill payment then let us know the details to do the needful at the earliest.

Last payment made : Rs. 8,262.00 for the period 17th Aug-2007 to 16-SEp-2007.

Awaiting your reply at the earliest.

Celina Johnson
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      My landline number is[protected]. I wanted ISD activated for this number. Please treat this as urgent.
                      dear sir
                      we would like to complaint that our airterl mabile [protected] . the airtel sim is rejected.i request you sir to activate my sim .please i want know what is reason. please send detials

we arre awaiting your reply

regard