Airtel — deduction of mobile balance forcefully

Aashutosh Goyal on Nov 6, 2018
This morning (06.11.18) l (Cell ph no [protected]) received the following sms from my service provider airtel, stating -
"thanks for using gamesworldpocket. You have been charged rs 20.0 from your airtel mobile account. For more services, call 56789"
I never did use the stated item, nor did l ever opt or ask for it. Forcing such payments on to customers by the mobile phone service provider amounts to cheating and unfair trade practice.
I want immediate refund of the deducted amount and non-recurrance of such incident.
Kindly look into the matter urgently.

[Nov 06, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [696]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [342]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [208]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

sir, my name is G Vinay Kumar. I am not unable to call the outgoing call and pl activate my service as soon possible
Mobile number bnd krne ke visy me airtel ka no. Bnd kr dia jata phle ek no. Bnd kr dia fir customer care se bat krne pr chlu kr dia gya fir dusra no. Bnd kr dia gya airtel ka hi ur ab chlau nhi kr rhe kbhi koi no. De dete h to kbhi koi website .
Parmatma pandey shiv mandir munda delhi.
I have been an airtel prepaid customer for many years but for nearly 1day i have not been able to make a single call or sms to any number except 121.
Whenever I cal to a number it automatically gets connected to an unknown number .. please resolve this as soon as possible!!
It's taking too long for the call to get connected!
I am not using the aritel data card from last one year but still they are keep sending me bills, I asked them to cancel it long back but still they have not cancelled it yet .
Dear Sir Mera Sim Gum Ho Gaya Hai Plese Band Karne Ka Kast Karen Dhanywad
I received a phone call from the customer care executive to buy a new airtel plan.. I replied I don't need it to which he started using abusing and used curse words... His number is [protected]... Is this what you teach at airtel?these type of people are ruining the name of airtel... Request you to take action...
I recharged my DTH I.D.[protected] Rs150 from my credit card on 16 .10
2018. Money detucted from my account but not recharged my DTH. The recharge was done by airtel app which is installed in my phone.no [protected] .money not come back till today in my account .I also registered a complaint.in this regard on 26.10.2018. But nothing solved.
Facing network issues for last 2 years and Airtel still not able to resolve.instead they are happy with customers satisfaction.

Bad resolution.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - deduction of mobile balance forcefully