Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Customer Care

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Vidyut Bhawan, Panchsheel Nagar, Makarwali Road
Ajmer
Ajmer District
Rajasthan

Nodal Officer (IT)

Sh. C. P. GandhiSuperintending Engineer (IT)
Tel: +91 14 5267 1860

Bad

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited related photos (244)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Photos

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Complaints & Reviews

My self Adv.Ashok Tiwari, h.no.409, Near glitj cinema, ajad-nagar, kotra, Ajmer.at our resedential area ajad nagar every time electric supply fluctuation what is the reason I dont know and every times fues and burn electric home devices.and may be possible that a big incedent at this area for this electric fluctuationion.so kindly check this electric fault and resolve this problem asap.If you have not sucess resolve this fault of electricity problem than I apply a legal process against avvnl ajmer. Reg, Adv.Ashok Tiwari [protected]
Jun 17, 2015

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir I Bajrang Lal Mokhria S/o Sh Narayan Lal Mokhria R/O Rao Ji Ka Mohalla Ward No 10 in front Garib Nath ji Mandir...

There has been low/high voltage/ fluctuation problems in our area for the past 20 days. On 02/06/2015, this caused damage to electronic equipments(washing machine, tubelights, set-top box, etc.) in our house. I would like you to look into this matter and fix this problem. Also, I want compensation for the damage to my equipments.
    Jun 05, 2015

Dear sir, my electricity consumer no.[protected] villag. Piploda ka bass, current AEN office KAWAT My problem is I deposit...
      N.K. Computer Solution Kuchaman Complex, Under L.B.S. School, opposite Nagarpalika, nearbus stand, Kuchaman City,...

i filled new elec, connection form in nov2013 but i can`t got connection, i complained many time in my local office sikar, but nobody solve my complain, it is the time of summer my faimly faced many problem plz solve my problem vijay kundalpur sikar [protected]
      Apr 24, 2015

सेवा में[protected] श्री मान मुख्य इंजीनियर साहब अजमेर...

Dear sir My name is rituraj singh, village mangad, post ajitgad, sikar... Sir, i m facing a major problem from ur end. I want to write to my problem point to point as below 1)before 2-3 years ago you have charged rs 30733/- (june 2012) we have complained for it..your officers changed it manually..they donot changed it into system...when my annual consumptiion calculated that amount inculded.and my fixed charge increased. I complained for it your officers told me that they will give me credit into next bill..but i dont get any credit yet and fixed charge remain unchange yet... 2) In august 2013 your officer show my meter close and charged rs 4846/- i took a pic of meter and show your officer..they agree with me and said it is the mistek of area meter reader...and said that i will deposit to them and they will give me credit next bill..but they are lier... 3) I want to do complain my area meter reader first.. your officers do not co operate with us.. 4) Now your officers accept to change my meter..they have given me written reciept dtd 1/1/15 but they dont changed it yet... 5) We are using 1 bulb and 1 tv in my home since last 4- 5 years..you make check them.but my bill is 600 rs per month minimum..pls check it.. Sir, pls give me all amount refund to me..and take neccessary actions against your resposible officers.otherwise i will go to consumer court. Because to am worrry much tried to face your unresposible officers..pls stop it in future... Hope you will look into the matter and do the needfull... Regards. Rituraj singh M-[protected]
        Apr 04, 2015

Sir, Before three years ago I have taken my domestic connection from AVVNL branch- bagot th.- parbatsar, distt- nagaur. this connection is named of Jairam S/O Heera ram village- janjeela, th- parbatsar, distt- nagaur raj.341501. But this connection is not starting to cause of your discom untidily. I appeal to you to start this connection immediately.
          Feb 25, 2015

Sir, My account no is - 1505/0347 with office code-1101520 and sub division name- AEN (O&M, NASIRABAD) in the name...

Excess Electricity bill is coming from last six month. The meter is not working properly .I have made many times complaint about this problem but the department is not any action my complaint. Complaint no: 12580 Complaint date: 14-Aug-2014 Name on Bill Mrs. Rajshree Village Post- Kuchaman City, karni colony Near V T school, District- Nagaur So I request you to solve the problem as soon as possible Do the Needful Thanking You Pratap Singh Shekhawat Mob.No.[protected]
            Jan 14, 2015

1504/444 ,dr rajesh agrawal,for receiving actuai bill within time

We are not receiving avvnl bill since 6month, provided from rseb office on demand after due date, bill always overestimated, office take 10 to 15 day for correction, threaten customer to power cut, we have to give late fees for fault of your office.kindly do correction in bill of may 2016, and refund our late fees charges

Keshar daiya(PATWARI) D/O megha ram, behind congress office and near PWD office nagaur is thefting electricity and cheeting in main meters.there is two meters in her both atteched houses and she is thefting electricity aprox 4 lacks per house per year.there is high voltage electric items in her both houses.the list of all high voltage items is- 1- A.C. 2-FLOOR MEAL(AATA CHAKKI) 3- WATER GIJER(TWO) 4-ROOM HEATER(THREE) 5-WATER PUMP(2 HP) 6-ELECTRIC BURNER(चूलहा 3) 7-बिलौना मशीन(2) 8-COOLER(5) 9-FAN(26) 10-REFRIGERATER(FRIDGE 3) 11-MIXER AND JUICER (4) 12-BULB 100 WATT (40) 13-COMPUTER(50) computer center 14-WASHING MACHINE(3) 15-TELEVISION (3) 16-IRON (3) 17-सिलाई मशीन . there is 15 persons of 4 families in both 2 houses.She is tottly cheeting with electric board and govt.so please take an action imidiatly and file 2 FIR against her(cheeter). . Complainer- NEERAJ CHOUDHARY [protected]
              Dec 20, 2014

Sir, I applied for change of my domestic meter vide MCO No 17/39254 dt 10 Jun 2014. Till dt meter has not been changed...

Dear Team, I have applied/ Submitted form or relevant documents for my domestic light connection but every time they are denied So request you please suggest me how can I get light connection. I am waiting and trying continuously from last 2.5 years. I hope that you can understand my problem and will the needful ASAP Thanks & Regards, Manoj Jangir Mob- [protected]
                Dec 01, 2014

Almost for a month the village Ara fala in bichhiwara of Dungarpur district experiencing low voltage all through out the day...

Respected Sir, We State that my self plot No.9 (Double Road) is based at Harsh Nagar, Somani Colony on Sendra Road, Beawar. Unfortunate with attach of this plot a 11000 K.V.Electric line are going on 1-2 feet far from our plot and transformer which is situated at corner near my plot about 1 feet far. For long time the plot was empty. How and when transformer shifted on this corner we don't know, On this plot My house construction is going on and we have many difficulty came on works. we can not disparce water on wall because labour feels attraction and shocking at the time of work. If any mishappening occured we humbly intimate to you please shift the line. We also request you sir that transformer can be shifted on facility area on front of this plot. Due to three ways on this corner there are many problems with transportation & walking. please take my complaint seriously and do needful . My Contact No. is. [protected], [protected]
                  Nov 21, 2014

Kindly refer to Bill for the month of July 2014 and September 2014. our meter change in June 2014. In the month of June 2014 meter reading is 3291 shown in the bill of month Jul 2014. During the reading for July 2014 month meter has been changed . Current reading is shown 0(zero). But consume unit is shown 52 and same bill paid. In the bill for the month of September 2014, previous meter reading shown 3291 and last reading of old meter is 3343.[protected]=52 unit. In the September 2014 bill again consume unit shown 52 old meter and 60 new meter. bill has been paid. Please see the both bill and credit balance amount of 52 unit charges double at the earliest. thanking you Chandra Bhan Singh S/o Nanu Ram Mob . [protected] .

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — NEW DOMESTIC ELECTRIC CONNECTION

KHUSHI MARBLE CITY, WARD NO.02, RAMNER ROAD, MADANGANJ-KISHANGARH, DIST AJMER 305801

CONSUMER NAME- 1.KHEMI SATI MANDIR KED, 2. KEDIA KHEMI SATI MANDIR KED ADDRESS - SATI MANDIR GRAM & P.O: KED, ( GUDHA ), TEHSIL: UDAIPURWATI, DISTRIC: JHUNJHUNU, R.J. DISCONNECT THE ELECTRIC LINE BY YOUR DEPARTMENT LAST MONT ON SEPTEMBER - 2014. BUT CONSUMER USE THE ELECTRIC LINE ILLEGALLY TILL NOW WITHOUT PAID THE BILL. PENDING BILL AMOUNT IN SEPTEMBER 2014 APPROX Rs.6 LACS AND ABOVE.
                      Oct 16, 2014

Dear Sir I have made a complaint to local AVVNL office Losal towards change of Domestic Electric meter, my MCO No 20665/33 Dated 28.7.2014 but over to 2 month they are not change meter even whenever I contact them they simpaly says "Meters Not available" hence I request relating authority pls look in matter and do needful thanks Sumer Singh Ward No 20, Losal Dist Sikar Pin 332025 Contact No [protected]
                        Sep 29, 2014

Still am waiting for responce, let me see how long to resolve the issue.

I don't know whose gonna read this, but you govt. Servant getting salary to provide service to citizens. Your salary is paid by out taxes. Customer care no. Which is on Google is for customer services and you don't even attending the call. Everyone sleeping very well in night shift. I don't know where to complain and trying to control my anger if I got chance for complain to right person i can't leave anyone of you. Number [protected] shown on Avvnl site but that person is not bothered to reply either using slung language. We are paying electricity bill not using free of cost. Hope someone responsible can take strict action. My contact no. Is [protected]
                          Sep 13, 2014

Transfer of connection

Being to good understand that, the chittorgarh city jen dont want to connecting my transfer of vidhut connection, because he need suvidh sulk ( risvat) so thats why from last one months i am waiting, the case is running in court, after that hes not giving me connection .