Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1900

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 908

I had ordered a book titled "Organisational Psychology" by Edgar H. Schein and paid for the same through my credit card. The order number is[protected]. I was told that I will receive the book by 27th February 2010 but have still not done so.
I order this bookThe Spa Encyclopedia/A guide to Treatments @ Therir Benefits for [protected]@ Healing By:Hannelore R. Leavy/Reinhard R. Bergel, PH.D A few mon's ago I reciverd this book and paid it with a creadit card.On 08/03/10 Recevied a nouther book on the same thing, I was charge $46.64 This would make me paying for this book twice, on 08/04/10 you can see on you record this . How do seen this book back an and get a refun back . My e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com thank you Joy Mitcham 220 North Strathmore Drive Sharpsburg, Georgia 30277 Please respond ASAP Thank you Joy Mitcham
I did received it, but you have sent me a second one . How do i take care of seening this one back.They were no paper with this. I do not want to pay for two books28
This is not the book Organistional Psychology I am been charge twice for.The Spa Encyclopedia/a guide to Treatments @Therir Benefits for Health @healing by Leavy/Bergel
I need to talk to someone on the Phone, I feel like I am not making you uderstanding what I need for you to do.
Hell-o am I talk to my self

Amazon India — sir my money not refund

i buy memory card when i use it damaged amazon not give my money or new memory card ple take step give my memory card[protected]

Im complaining about low service

I've ordered a book named "medicinal plants" on 13th june.i got a cl on 17th june that they would delievered d book that day but unfortunately i havenot get the book.my name is Paradha Biswas, from kolkata.full adress-santinagar palta post-nonachandan pukur, kol-700122.plz solve this problem as early as possible.

i have a charge of 137.95 and all it says on my account is amazon.com/billwa and i have no idea what its for it was dated 7/29/2009 please see if you can let me know what it is about!! thanks connie A.oh....

Amazon. Com — don't recognize these charges

I got a statement with two transactions dated Jan 08 2009 of which I did not make....

I had Place order for watch at Rediff Shopping, and received the same on 17.01.2010 which was found not working same was conyed to the supplier
    (OJJAS ENTERPRISES AMAZON, mumbai) on same day, till date they are only promising to replace but nothing happened Please Help.
    HI

The delivered product is always different then the actual one showed on websites.
    Indiatimes and rediff should banned such kind of cheaters ..
    I have ordered a UPS and when I got the shipment it was opened and damaged .
    From last 6 days I am follwoing up with indiatimes but no response.
    I am regular buyer from ebay.in and I am 200% satisfied with the quality and buisness ethics these people are following.It was my mistake to go with indiatimes .
    My sincere advice for all of you to do online shopping with ebay
    My Order No. 5847533

The delivered product is always different then the actual one showed on rediff.com websites.

Ahmed.
    Hello guys, the seller named OJJAS ENTERPRISES AMAZON ON REDIFF.COM is a complete fake one and i was amazed to see the lack of interest from rediff.com to solve this problem. The product that was shipped to me was incomplete and a completely fake one. This seller is a big big big conman and he has already looted thousands of customer. And what is astonishing to see that Rediff.com doesn't have any HELPLINE NO. listed on their website for shopping. But i somehow i managed to get the phone number which is[protected] and tell them to connect to the shopping department. GUYS DON'T LEAVE REDIFF.COM JUST LIKE THAT. BLAST THEM BY CALLING ON THIS NUMBER AND AFTER CALLING NUMBER OF TIMES I HAVE GOT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE SAID DEFECTIVE PRODUCT SO YOU CAN ALSO GET YOURS BACK AND REMEMBER NOT TO SHOP ON REDIFF.COM FOREVER. WE NEED TO TEACH THEM A LESSON FOR THEIR LIFE.

OJJAS ENTERPRISES AMAZON — Defective Watch

I am so disappointed when i received watch not in Good Condition as it is mentioned.
    First, Watch doesn't have Battery.
    All Digit are gone.

Pls. Reply if you are so concern about Customer.

REgards,
    Satish Chavan

about refund cheque for the order #404-2151481-3061144.

Many time call in customer service but they not solve my problem about refund cheque for the order #[protected]. I think company & customer care not want solve my problem

Rs. 2000 coupons not received with order

I have not received coupons of Rs. 2000 . Which is still in the advertisement of the product. My order details are as follows: Your Amazon.in order (#[protected] of "Micromax Canvas A1 with..."

Amazon Mktplace Pmts — unknown charge on credit card

Jan 18, 2010 unknown charge on credit card $31.94
      I do not know the charge or recognize the dollar amount....

I purchase a $100.00 gift card for my daughter on Dec 8, 2009, but did not know that she was out of town. When she returned, she found that her computer hard drive had died and that she had lost all emails sent to her between December 7 and December 20, 2009. I am asking you to reissue the gift card for her.

Her name is Rachel Newhouse and her email address is [protected]@verizon.net. Telephone number is[protected]; address: 810 south Overlook Dr., Alexandria VA 22305.

I charged this gift card to my standard card on file with my amazon.com account. the last four digits are 9929 and its expiration date is 11/2010.

I had made a purchase at Amazon in August 09. When I received the package, I found it was broken. On 10 Sep 09, I sent an email to its customer service and the link to packaging service provided on the website. The latter has never replied my email. But customer service staff immediately promised to send me a replacement. I believed that this was quickly solved and went on making another purchase at Amazon subsequently.

The replacement had never arrived. On 25 Nov 09, I sent another email to customer service staff and they promised to send the replacement again and asked me to wait till 31 Dec 09. Again, the replacement had never arrived.

Having seen people from other fourm suggesting to write the complaint in the Amazon forum, I followed the advice as this worked for them and might work for me too.

After posting my complaints, I did immediately get contracted by Amazon staff. So as countless and abusive cyber-bullying by multi-role playing accounts.

To my surprise, these multi-role playing even disclosed some private conversation I had with Amazon staff which I have NEVER disclosed in this forum. These accounts would post more than 60 abusive messages to me on a given day.

These accounts were not only doing this to me, but also other customers who made a complaint about Amazon in the forum. These multi-role playing accounts would belittle customers in different ways:
        - asking customers to 'buy a brain from Amazon'
        - accusing customers of making a fraudulent payment with their credit card
        - calling customers names - e.g. dummy, complaint professional, crazy, smoking pot...

Here is a post I found from consumeraffairs.com which is related to the above cyber-bullying incident.

Phillip of Houston, TX September 19, 2009
        This may be frivolous, I won't know until I inquire. It concerns the discussion forum at Amazon, not the business end of things. One mysterious person has been creating many accounts in order to anonymously stalk, harass, insult and slander participants. He also steals identities (including real names) in order to impersonate them. Initially Amazon did little to nothing, and recently has been deleting post in which one complains about the harassment (with proof of the multiple accounts and identity theft). It is possible but not certain that the harassing poster is an amazon employee. In either case, can anything be done, legally and otherwise?

If you are a customer going to make a complaint about Amazon purchase in the Amazon forum, you will have to be prepared yourself for non-stop cyber-bullying.

Amzn.com/bill Wa — UNKNOWN CHARGE

I received my account activity statement and found that there was an unknown charge on my Amazon Visa dated 11/22 in the amount of 30.47 I would like to know what item was charged on this date. Everything else on the account activity were all accounted for. I hope to be notified of the result of this complaint....

There are five charges to Amazon.com all dated on 10/05/09 to my Visa card that I do not believe that I made. The amounts are: $19.49; 58.99; 36.49; 58.99 and 24.99. I have called Visa and questioned what the merchandise was that was purchased but they could not tell me. Would you please call me regarding these charges as to whom they were shipped and the address where they were shipped to and what merchandise was ordered. As a seasoned citizen, I suppose I could have ordered these items, but the chance seems very remote because I have not used Amazon for several years.
          Thank you for your help.

Katrina's Treasures & Amazon — purchasing transactions

I purchased a Yoda doll thru Amazon.com on October 2, I was charged $49.00 however Amazon records showed no such transaction. On October 6th I contacted Amazon again, I was informed that I had not submitted the 1st transcation correctly. I submitted the original transcation for a Yoda doll @ the cost of now $48.13, this amount along with the first $49.00 were taken from my bank account.
            According to Amazon no purchases were made and...

Amzn.com/bill Wa — fraudulent charge

Array

Amazon. Com — Did not receive merchandise

I ordered a book a couple weeks ago, "Chariots of the Gods" it has never arrived....

Amzn.com/bill Wa — Charge on my credit card I did NOT receive

Array

I rather illadvisedly ordered "The Sword of the Templars" - for $7.99 + Shipping and handling. The book came today with an invoice for a total of $11.98. In the same mail I received my credit card statement on which AMZ*Amazon Payments appears for the amount of $38.58. I have asked my credit card proviver to withhold payment pending an explanation. However, I have also decided to return the book for a full refund. Response will be expected in the immediate future.

AMAZON.COM — book

I placed an order for a book "Heaven Is Real" back on April 27, 2011 - payment was deducted from my bank account and as of today have not received the book. Beverly Slimmer

I have many charges on both my credit cards (1997, which was closed because of other fraudulant charges) and 1474. I have no 1-800 numbers on my bill to find which charges are valid, some are. If I can't find out which ones are valid then they will all be disallowed by my credit card companies. Please give me an itemized list of items bought and a 1-800 number so that I can validate or dis allow charges quickly, unless you simply don't want to be paid at all, which is not my wish.

Anita Timmons
              I have been charged on my credit card for 29.93 on jul 6th which i don't know for what and there is no detail or 1800 number to call please let me know what did i buy regads to my capital one visa 7384 so i can pay u thank u
              There is a charge for $86.84 posted July 07, 2009 and an order was not placed.
              bill at american express 8/18/o9 for $358.25 does not have description of merchandise. please provide itemized list.
              my credit cad has been charged; which i have know ideal; as to what prepose..there is know way of knowning, for what, nor is there an phone number to inquire, of this charge. need an response to this charge; ASAP...
              I do not know what i'm being charged for on my bill. The charge was 8/15/09. Please tell me. Thank You.
              I have no idea what the charge of $50.00 on my account is for. It says AMZ*Amazon Payments. Can you tell me what this is for, please? I do have a kindle, is that the problem and do I ever get a statement of what I am being charged for?
              Thank you, Jane E. Millsap

Order not delivered but status update says delivered

Amazon is really inconsistent with their delivery. I have orders that are sitting with them for long and their delivery boys simply update their records as "product delivered to customer"
              I don't expect this from Amazon! This is ridiculous!!

Sub: My PF A/c No. 46120 / 266 -- Submitted withdrawal Form 19 and 10C on[protected].

With reference to the above subject My SB a/c no.[protected] of ING Vysya Bank Ltd, Mysore has closed from[protected] due to NO transactions with account.

In this connection I request you to kindly send my PF benefit amount by cheque to My New Account No. [protected] of Bank of India, Udayagiri Branch, Mysore as I have already submitted my withdrawal form 19 & 10C on[protected] in your Bommasandra PF office.

Expecting your kind co.operation in the above matter and kindly do the needful and oblige as soon as possible.

Amazon Distributors Pvt Ltd — PF benifit amount

MY PF A/C NO. KN/46120 / 266.

Still I have not received my PF benifit.

Amazon Distributors Pvt Ltd — Amount not credited

Still I have not received my PF benifit amount. My Account No. KN 46120 / 266 from Bommanahalli PF office. Kindly do the needful and oblige.

Thanks and best regards

Krishna Naidu A

I have received with thanks from PF dept through ING Vysya Bank new account No[protected] in the month of March 2010. My PF account no. is KN/46120/266.

This acknowldegement receipt of the same.

Thanks and best regards

Krishna Naidu

Amazon. Com — Billed for something I did not order

An amount of $68.69 was charged to my checking account on 2-17-08 by Amazon.com.
                  I did not and I have never ordered anything through/from Amazon.com
                  I want my $68.69 credited back to my checking account IMMEDIATELY......

Amzn.com/bill Wa — unauthorized billing

I signed up for a sex offender list...they said I could cancel up to 30 days...I cancelled...am still getting billed and cannot find a way to contact them . please help me...

Amazon. Com — AMZN.COM/ BILL WA

The transactions Dated
                  1. 29.11.2008 vide transaction reference AMZN.COM / BILL WA 211.69 USD
                  2. 03.12.2008 vide transaction reference AMZN.COM / BILL WA 196.47 USD
                  The above two transaction are unauthorised and illegal.
                  My Credit Card NO. [protected] validity upto 07.2012. SBI VISA CARD.
                  Your kind attention is drawn to the fact that I had cancelled my previous SBI CARD bearing No.
                  4317...