Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1912

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 917

My husband James L. Wright beleives there is an unauthorized charge on his Capital One Mastercard. The total is ($40.92). The charge was made February 23, 2012.

I recently had a charge of $98.78 on my American Express credit card from Amazon.com(amzn.com/bill-WA) on the date for 03-01-12. I did not purchase anything from Amazon.com. I think this is a fraudulent charge that was made to my American Express bill and I am very concerned. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you for your concern in this matter. If Amazon claims that I made a purchase, then they need to supply me with...
    Array

I have a charge on my Mastercard in the amount of $7.98 and do not know what this is for. Can you please verify what the amount is for? You can e-mail me at [protected]@verizon.net if you have any questions. I will ask my credit card company to remove the charge until I know what it was for.Thank you for your prompt attention.
    Aug 13, 2020
    I RECEIVED A CHARGEE ON MY MASTER CARD DATED 2-15-12 FOR 35.48 THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS FOR. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH CHARGE. PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCT FOR THAT AMT. YOU CAN GET MORE INFO FROM ME AT [protected]@MSN.C0M. PLEASE REMOVE THIS ASAP.
    I have two charges on my Mastercard dated 3/13 for 21.05 and on 3/14 for 21.05 before I dispute these charges I need an explanation from
    you. Joan M. 4/11/12

Amazon India — Dress/ i am complainting about i don't received my one.

I am shraddha dodke i am order three dress on amazon.com but i can't received all dress.

Order #[protected]

I paid Rs. 1298 for 3 dress, but I received only 2 dress. I received only 2 packets I paid all amount. please give some action on that. still i am waiting for my dress.

Amazon. Com — Unauthorized charges

Two unauthorized charges were made on my bank account, one on Feb. 12 for 145.03, and one of Feb. 14 for 163.38. I do not know what was purchased or where the purchases were made, but they were done without my knowledge or consent. Please refund these charges to my account....

Amazon Mechanical Turk (Online Work) — non-payment of earnings

Sir, for the last about four months I am working with M.Turk .com as an online home based worker of HITs. Suddenly, one week before the Mechanical Turk Team suspended my account. But, unfortunately, they haven't paid me my dues of $52.00 as balance of earnings. They are silent in this matter till now.

Therefore, I would humbly request your goodself to reimburse my earning dues i.e. $52.00 immediately without any further...
      a charge was applied to my daughter's paypal student card and another is in process. Who are these people and are they really amazon? We bought nothing in a long time. How can they get away with this? On another forum the people said the charge was to see if the card was valid. On here people have been taken for a ride. If you know anything please let me know.
      Thank you...

Ordered 6 bottles of Martha Stewart pump handsoap from Amazon.com on 11-17-11. Never did receive the merchandise, so tracked it down from UPS tracking. UPS said package was damaged in transit and the mechandise was discarded. UPS said they would notify the sender with details of the damage, and a damage claim was under investigation. It has now been 12 days since that notification. UPS said we would have to contact seller to learn of claim status. I have tried all possibilities through Amazon.com without success. Amazon does not provide any phone numbers for customer service. Meanwhile, our Discover card is still charged for $32.54 and we do not have the merchandise and have options to investigate further. When attempting to inquire about the order through Amazon.com, they asked for the original order number --- and upon providing it, the reply was that they have no record of any orders with that number or with my name. Very frustrating ! Amazon order #[protected] ; UPS tracking # 1ZW0Y[protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

I ordered the book Heaven is for Real on 10/14/11 it was deductd from my checking account on 10/14/2011 with the reference AMZN.COM/BILLWA us Trace #97069 (eff date 10/14/2011) First I ended up getting the wrong book I got the oe for Children then sent the book back with your labeling for returned on or about 10/10/28/2011 (cannoit find copy of return) and it was only to take 2-3 business days to receive the refund into my checking account and as of today this trace does not even show (I have a copy ofmy checking statement showing this) and then it never shows I ordered this book under any circumstances I am now out approximately 11 dollars Now What Lynn C Airheart email [protected]@yahoo.com
        Aug 13, 2020
        I'm questioning two credits on my Visa statement. How to I contact Amazon for explanations?
        Bob Graves

Amazon Mktplace Pmts Amzn.com / Bill Wa — charging my credit card $20.86 &$18.66

I need a phone #, so I can talk to A REAL PERSON!!!!!! ON THIS A ACCT....

I have found three charges on my debit card to the above company for $219 on October 11, $17 on October 7 and $1 on October 7 that were not made by me. I need to have someone contact me so that these charges can be removed from my card immediately.
          Aug 13, 2020
          The three charges are for $294.21 on 10/12/11, $91.98 and $17.78 on 10/7/11 rather than the amounts previously noted on my original complaint. I would like to find out where the items ordered are being shipped so my bank can follow up on this.
          buenas que tal a mi me esta pasando lo mismo, quisiera saber si ellos resolvieron ese caso
          I had a similar thing happen to me with Amazon. I purchased 24 books from Amazon on my Discover card. Twenty-one of the books was correctly charged to my Discover card, and then somehow, Amazon charged $79.00 to a checking account that I keep only a minimal amount of money in strictly for cashing checks. Of course, I not only got the overdraft notice, but also got an overdraft charge of $35.00, plus $5.00 extra charge. I simply cannot find a telephone number to attempt and get this resolved. Anyone have any numbers that I can contact. I like dealing with Amazon, but when there is a mix-up, it is really difficult to even find an email address where such problems can be resolved.

Stephen Slatton
          Charleston, SC 29407

I see an unauthorized debit on 8/24/2011 on my checking account in the amount of $59.00. My bank was unable to help to identify the exact reason for the debit, but recommended I go to the website AMZ.COM/BILL WA, which led me to this site where numerous people have reported unauthorized debits from the same company! Please help!
            To Amazon Mktplace Pmts Amzn.com/Bi WA Card ____

I was charged $23.84 to my debit card on 3-8-12 and do not know what it is for. I would like an acknowledgement to this asap. Thanking you in advance, I am,

sincerely,

Jan L. Goodman-Schueler

cc: Chase Bank
            Consumer Credit
            Better Business Bureau
            My file

P.S. I can be reached at 602.449, 1827 or email: [protected]@yahoo.com
            I am having the same issue concerning a charge for $12.69 on 4/40/2012. I've gotten nowhere, so far.

they are just cheaters

they have given me the wrong product .the mistake was from their side and still dey are saying no price match or exchangee..no care for customers.

Haven't received order

Most unreliable seller on Amazon. NEVER buy from them. I haven't got a refund till date of Rs. 2100. How do I proceed?

I have NO idea why this happening!! Nothing has been purchased thaat amounts to these rather large charges. I really don't know what country. So far a payment of $40.57 charged 7/18/2011 and another payment of $35.47 charged
              8/16/2011. It looks like this is set up as a "monthly" charge. If I do not receive a refund I will cancel my Visa Card immediately and do no more business with Amazon.Com

Lee Weingardt Call[protected]

Amazon Mktplace PMTS Amzn.com / Billwa — unsolicited billing

I have an unsolicited charge of 5.73 that was charged to my credit card on 11/16 that I want removed/reversed immediately or it will be reported to my financial institution for thier fraud team to investigave and take action on!

Its been more than 4 months that I am waiting for the money to be transferred to my savings account. I would like to know why is the delay and when will I get my money?
                I have filed a complaint and got a registration number which is always busy as if someone has kept the receiver off the phone.

This is the mail which i have received which apparently doesn't have any use to me as the phone number is always busy and no one replies to my emails.

Your grievance has been registered in EPFiGMS vide Registration number ROBGL/E/2011/06380 and has been sent to:
                Officer's Name :Sh K. NARAYANA
                Address of the concerned Officer : EPFO, RO, Bangalore
                Phone Number :[protected]
                Email ID : ro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in
                Please quote the same in your future correspondence.
                It is urgent and please respond ASAP.
                Aug 13, 2020
                I am unable to claim my PF amount. I am getting below error it's very long time that Amazon is torturing me and I am waiting still already 1 year passed still they didn't solve my problem

I was charged by Amazon markertplace for an order I did not issue or recieve, luckily I viewed my credit card statement to find out what had happened because I was not emailed or notified they had used my Credit card without my permission or even with my permission for that matter. I have been waiting patiently for the money to be put back on my card but it has been over a week now and nothing hss happened. If I have to wait another week...

Amazon. Com — Unauthorised credit card charge

The amount of $346.87 was charged to my Mastercard on 5 July 2011. I have extracted the charge as it appears on my card below. As I have never purchased anything from Amazon.com, this is an unauthorised credit card charge and should it not be reversed asap, I will not hesitate to take further action.

Tanya Caldwell-Eyles
                  Mobile:[protected]
                  Sydney, Australia

05/07/2011 Amazon.com...

Amazon Mktplace Pmts Amzn.com / Bill Wa — Unauthorized Charge

Array
                  Dear Sir:
                  I have a charge of $155.91 on my credit card ---1003 for the statement period ending 04/08/11. Can you please explain what this charge is related, too.
                  Yours Sincerely
                  Dieter Klotzer...
                  Please contact us in reference to a charge on a customer's Visa Debit account in the amount of $545.20 and $44.03. Cardholder claims he does not have an Amazon account, nor does he attempt any relationship with Amazon in the past or present.

Sebrina Manibusan
                  Business Services Division
                  Bank of Guam
                  [protected] ext 5345
                  sebrina.[protected]@bankofguam.com...

I am trying to find out about a charge on my credit card statement for $76.90 dated 5/10/2011
                  Since I do not remember purchasing anything from Amazon, and cannot find anything in my records I would like a description of what the item is.
                  The description I received from my credit card company just said "merchandise". I need to know exactly
                  what it was.