Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2022
Complaints 19180

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1959

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 919

I have placed an order for a Hush Puppies Men''s Brown Leather Formals & Lace-Up Flats[protected]UK/India (40EU) shoe in Amazon India on 10/08/2015 which was promised to be delivered on 17/08/2015. After the due date when i did not get the delivery and the website falsely said that a delivery attempt was made on that day I complained to the customer care on 18th and been assured that it will be delivered on that day. But they failed. Again on 21st August I complained twice and they assured with the same promise but failed again and the last time they requested me to cancel the order and place a new order while the price of the item is almost doubled now. But I want my order with the same offered price. the details of the order is given below. Order No.[protected] Shipping Address: Sabyasachi Dutta, 413, S S Bose Sarani, Baidyabati Dist: Hooghly Baidyabati, WEST BENGAL 712222, India . The payment has already been done for the order through net banking in favour of Amazon India.

Have placed an Order 12 December 2014 of Rs.21, 850 during the GOSF sale and i was supposed to get a cashback of Rs.2, 000 (if ordering it with HDFC debit card). And now it had been 4-5months i'm requesting these guys for my cashback but it isnt credited yet and now i'm asked from their executive that i wasn't eligible for the cashback. ORDER #[protected]...

I bought sony mdr xb 400 headphone from amazon.in. Dcoll seller sold fake product, i contacted amazon, after 7-8 emails, 5-6 follow calls after 1 month i got my refund. i updated same as review of this product and they did not post my review.except filpkart and ebay all manipulate reviews.

Placed an order with Amazon.in for a laptop and I received an empty package...I tried contacting Amazon for the same and they are refusing to give me a replacement or the refund ...first of all why did not the courier guy came inside the colony or the area...I had to go 4kms away from my place to take the delivery ..that means the courier guy was aware that there is some issue with the order...if I go ahead call Amazon...Amazon's representative hangs up the call ...there is no way to contact there CIS Dept ..you can only contact them over email and every email they reply the same thing...that Your request is denied...please help me out for this... Order number is[protected]...please help me out

Last year I have purchased an I ball speakers and they were not working so I have refunded the speakers and they have not refunded my money back till now ...whenever I call thme they says money willink be transferred to your account within few days...I want to know when these fews days will get over......
        I ordered for pink earphones and after waiting for six days what I got was the white one. I ordered them on last Sunday and I got them today i.e. Saturday(22/8/15). I saw the image and the description it was clearly mentioned 'pink'...then what is the reason to get a white one instead? This kind of mismatch cannot be entertained. Please replace these with the pink one soon. The number to be contacted in need is [protected]...

I had placed an order for how to prepare for quantitative aptitude for cat on 13/08/2015 and i was assured that i will receive my product within 21/08/2015 but still i have not received my product. When calling the customer care service they just say as due to huge demand of products in the website due to "INDEPENDENCE WEEK SALE" the delay is happening. And they just say that they will try their level best to get the product delivered as soon as possible but it will take some more days. This is just a case of harassment to customers by their sellers.

My Order number is[protected]. Traffic delay is showing since three days. What is going? I am unhappy with the services. No email/no call about when the item get delivered, only showing delay. What does delay means? Is it One month?

Before some days( 2 august) i purchased laptop(probook 4420) battery company cizga then i returned this battery but i am not getting my refund money(1320 /-) and i sent update ministatement of mine .and in the case SBI bank cant help me and and SBI told me that this problem is not our side this problem is amezon side so please call to amazon .

I orders a bag on 13-august-2015 and then i got message that they will deliver me that bag on 17-august but after 17 august i chat with their customer support he called me wait for 24 hours and again next day i call to amazon and and thay called me for 24 hours . i am calling and chating them daily and always they are asking for wait. i think they don't want to send me bag because when i ordered that bag that time bag cost was 599rs and now bag price is 1990 rs . so thay don't want to give bag in low price.

I had ordered for an Intel MOB 945 on 30.07.2015 in AMAZON.IN, the item never reached me. Courier detail was incomplete, it did not mentioned the tracking number only courier name First Flight was written. Expected delivery was 10.08.2015 but it never turned up. So I cancelled the order on 12.08.2015. Till then I have repeatedly contacted amazon and the seller "Delta Computer", but never got refunded till date (21.08.2015).

I had purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone through Amazon in March, 4, 2015. The phone has some problem in charging as a result of which I contacted the Samsung service centre at chembur.After the Engineer Mr.Jagan Kadam, examined the phone he said that since soldering has been done in the charging port it is not covered under warranty. I explained that its a new piece, but they refused. Kindly guide me about what has to be done. The Amazon Invoice No. is HR-DEL[protected]. Dr.Eric Xavier Mumbai [protected]

i bout an i phone as on22nd of july for rs 46098.00 INR from amazon.in,
                    it was delivered me as on 23rd of july, i paide 46098 in cash on delivery, later while i open the packet i found that is phone is fake/copy/counterfitted.
                    i asked amazon to refund it, first the send me an email saying that my refund has been approved and i will get theis amount in 2-4 days, and told me recycle the phone,
                    but i kept the phone till i get my refund thought,

i did not got the refund, i again called customer care of amazon.in they told me a new story that phone was never delivered to me and refused b y me at the time of delivery, after many follow up and calls they asked me to send the images or pictures of courier and phone, i did that and send it too them again,
                    than they told that retrun pickup has been arranged and after return pickup i will get my reund, 9th of August my pickup was done for retun, (i have acknowledgement silip also available which provided by ATS courier services),
                    and now i have lost my money and phone,
                    they do not giving me my money refund back or the kept my phone and tellling again that as per their tracking details phone was not delivered to me
                    so they can not help me on over this.

PLEASE HELP ME I CAN NOT ABLE TO BEAR A SUCH BIG LOSS
                    I LOST M YEARLY SAVING, which i saved with the dream of i phone
                    i dont have nything now, neither phone nore money ;-(
                    Aug 26, 2015
                    Updated by ravib94
                    my userid with them is [protected]@gmail.com
                    and my registered mobile no. is [protected]

I purchased CALTRIX CT-512M from amazon. they inform me that 0 delivery&packing charge, product cost 275/- so I pay Rs 275/- thru bank tranfer. but when i received product i saw that Mrp of product is Rs250/- after this i try to contact customer care of amazon but they behave badly. so i got mentally harrest so i cant concentrate on my business because of this my business got hampered and lose of approx Rs50000/- so i requested to please...
                      Dear sir/Mam, i cancelled a order from amazon.in on 10 August 2015 through their customer care and after cancelling they said that in 2-4 working days my money will be refunded . But after 10days there is no money credited into my account. here is my order: Order#[protected]...

Ordered on 10 August 2015 Order#[protected] AT this day by above order no. I placed an order for 3M Sall car care kit. At that time Amazon running discount on all products . I purchased this product @599 discounted rate and when it reached to me they charge me it's original price 1045/- . Amazon like international brand cheats customers by giving discount offer and when reach to your home its non discounted. I never buy again any of product from AMAZON and also advice that BEWARE OF ONLINE SHOPPING FROM THIS KIND OF REPUTED ECOMMERCE SITE TOO.

I ordered an item with Amazon.in on 22nd July 2015, with the option of paying COD (cash on delivery). When the item was delivered, I paid Rs 1000/- for it. However, the item was incorrect, hence I returned it on the 31st July 2015. I was told that the seller of the item (akash fashion) will issue a refund for the same, and I should receive it in 5-6 days. Since then I have had endless conversations with Amazon customer service people to try and get the refund. They keep telling me that the Seller has issued a refund, but I have not received a single call from the seller's end. For the past 4 days I am calling Amazon customer service every single day, and all they keep telling me is that; they have contacted the seller and the seller has issued the refund and that they can't do anything from their end. They said they would file a complaint under their 'Claims team' and from then on the problem should be resolved in 2 weeks. Which means I would need to wait for an entire month before getting my money back. Today I received a mail from Amazon customer service that they cannot file the claim because the seller has already issued a refund. I am disgusted and appalled at the way they are torturing me for my refund.I was told a refund cheque will be issued, it's been 15 days and I have received nothing at all. I am sick of talking to Amazon customer service because they can't do anything about it, and keep saying they will 'look into the matter'. I need my money back. I gave them the item within 2 days of receiving it and they are doing absolutely nothing to issue a refund. I even updated my bank account details on the Amazon website and asked them to refund it into my account, because I cant wait for another 1 or 2 weeks to get the cheque. But again they cannot do anything. They gave me details of Bluedart courier service and said that they have the refund cheque and will deliver it. When I checked on the bluedart website, it shows attempted delivery since 1st Aug but I haven't received a single call from their end. .I called Bluedart and checked, and they told me that the package has been shipped back to Bangalore. I want to lodge a complaint against the seller AKASH FASHION & AMAZON.IN. for not paying any attention to my constant demands and calls for a refund. Request you to address the issue on priority and resolve it at the earliest.
                        Aug 20, 2015
                        Updated by Xenobia
                        Its been 20 days (not 15)

FOR YOUR REFFERANCE INVOICE DETAILS IS AS UNDER Final Details for Order #[protected] Print this page for your records. Order Placed: 11 August 2015 Amazon.in order number:[protected] Order Total: 724.00 Dispatched on 13 August 2015 Items Ordered Price 1 of: Sparx Men's Navy Blue Sandals & Floaters - 6 UK Sold by: STAR LITE (seller profile) new Serial Number: 625.00 Delivery Address: Vinayak Bhandari #5ac 1st block H.R.B.R layout Kalyan nagar (ring road) BANGALORE, KARNATAKA 560043 India Delivery Option: Standard Delivery Item(s) Subtotal: 625.00 Shipping: 99.00 ----- Total: 724.00 ----- Total for this Delivery: 724.00 ----- Payment information Item(s) Subtotal: 625.00 Shipping: 99.00 ----- Total: 724.00 ----- Grand Total: 724.00 Payment Method: Cash on Delivery FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION YOUR SALE PERSON IS CALLING ME 18TH AUGUST NIGHT 8.00PM BUT I WILL GIVING OFFICE ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY I WILL TOLD HIM TO DELIVERY GIVE TUMARROW IT MEANS GIVE 19TH AUGUST BUT YOUR SALES PERSON IS NOT DELIVERED YESTERDAY ATLEAST HE IS NOT CALLING ME ON 19TH AUGUST MEANS YESTERDAY I AM REGULAR CUSTOMER OF AMAZON.IN I AM SATISFIED FOR EVERY TIME BUT THIS TIME I AM VERY DISSAPPOINT WITH YOUR SERVICE
                          Amazon is good but a sales person is very negligent very dissapointed

I ordered Meizu m2 note (Grey) on 11 th aug 2015. my order ID :[protected]. to kakinada (533005). 13 Aug shipment was dispatched. Its reached Kakinada on 15 th Aug. website showing expected dispatch on 17 -aug. But today 19 th aug. till date i didnt get mu order. not even phone cal from amazon. so many times i calle to customer service, they telling ... tomorrow, day after tomorrow, wait for two days. plz help me

I am reetu purchase YU reka mobile order no [protected] on 8 may 2015, 6-8 may 2015 10% discount on Amazon with use oF SBI ATM DEBIT CARD which is refund able up to 8 August 2015. I also use SBI ATM debit card but up to 11 August 2015 I not refund my discount. When I asked to company they said that your bill money against the order is cleared by bank on 10th may . but I placed order on 8th may 2015, same amount also withdrawn by bank on 8th may. And Amazon also placed my order on 8th may and confirmed me by phone Then how they can say that your order was placed on 10th may, and you are not able to claim this discount. But sir my order and bill amount both are with drawn from my account on 8 the may. In bank mini statement bill amount was drawn on 8th may. Pl solve my problem.