Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1949

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 934

sir, i have purchased one micromax canvas1 mobile from amazon. in under the package of 10% buy back amount on purchase by sbi debit card & free airtel data on useing airtel sim . i have complied with both the conditions.but till now i have not received both the benifits.they have not send me airtel voucher with the mobile so i am unable in taking airtel benifits.pl. do needful and resolve my problem.thanks.kishansingh....

Amazon India — Cheating: Amazon sent a Rs. 60,000 laptop in lieu of a 1,60,000 15 inch macbook pro

There was a order for 15 inch mac book pro model number MGXC2HN/A (http://www.amazon.in/Apple-MacBook-15-Inch-Laptop-MGXC2HN/dp/B00MOGJZWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&q... . Specs wise details: Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.7GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache RAM: 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory HDD: 512GB PCIe-based flash storage Display:...

Amazon India — Complaint Regarding Rude behavior of delivery person

I have been a frequent customer of amazon but this incident was never expected from their side. The delivery person refused to deliver my product home, he rather wanted me to come to the road and pick it up. I agreed to go and pick it up, unfortunately the product was bulky to carry all the way home ( Two instant water heaters). I wanted to clarify if amazon really promised FREE DELIVERY and I requested the person to atleast help me carry...
how can this company raise here in India against competitors like Flipkart, Jabong etc? Simple: it will never happen, because they cannot even conform the bare basic standards of an e-commerce website. Patetic Customer Care "promising" things that never happens; poor couriers ability to find locations and avoiding to contact customer (by phone or SMS) because no english spoken... what the fish! Merry Amazon Xmas...
Today i placed an order of ridhi sidhi sLeepErs frOm amazon . TheY mesSageD me at 2:53 pm that my order will be placed From 1st januAry 2015 to 14th january 2014. But at 3:10 pm they messaGeD Me that my net banking fOr above transectipn coUlD noT Be accePted. My order confermation no Is[protected]....

Hi, I placed the order for LAVA Iris X5 (Black) on 9th Oct 2014, Order number[protected] and Order Total Amount: 8748/-. at the time of purchase there is a offer by SBI.It clearly states that if we do payment through SBI debit/Credit Cards will get 10% cash back before 14th Dec 2014. Based on the offer I did the payment through SBI Debit card. But till know I haven’t received my 10% cash back amount. Kindly look into the matter and help me out on this ASAP. Your immediate action on this will be highly appreciated. Note: For reference attaching the Order copy. Regards, Dhamu

i have ordered a sugar free eggless cup cake on amazon... but the cake what i have recieved is extremely bad quality..when i visited your website for returning it i was told i cannot be returned... but iwho could u serve such worst cakes and dont take it back... please take the cup cakes back...those are of worst qualtiy..

my order id:[protected]

please take back the order as soon as possible.....

I have not received cashback of my order number[protected]. And amazon executives are making me fool. See the answers they are giving to me. Dec 15 : You'll receive the 10% cash back offer by today.Please wait till the end of the day Dec 16 : The cashback has been processed and will reflect into your accounts by the morning of 17/12 latest Dec 17 : your cash back will be credited into you account within today. Dec 18 : I will escalate this to our concern team. It will be credited within 48 hours. Dec 20 : The pending ones will be processed by Monday(22/12/2014). Please be aware of cashback offers.

Item: Via Mazzini Silver Moon Ear Cuff-Wrap Earring (Right Ear) I purchased the item for Rs 379/-(INR) Order Id:[protected] Date of purchase: 19th Dec 2014 TO TRANSFER : INB Amazon Seller Services Pv ASSPL Payments Transaction Reference ID: IG00INTVD5 Transferred to :[protected] My query: I was not cleared on what account exactly was my order cancelled. : If my order is cancelled already why it is not getting reflected on my account. : If the order was cancelled, then why the refund is not made yet. Remark: This is my first purchase in Amazon.in and I am facing such situation. Kindly help me with the same. Regards, Raja Sandilya M:+[protected] E: [protected]@gmail.com
      My complaint got resolved.

But to state that, looking at this complaint on this portal, I have received fraud calls persons imitating like SBI employee and Consumer Court Delhi authority. The one who claimed to be from SBI also gave me a missed call fro [protected], the toll free number of SBI.

Kindly note everybody that no bank appoints anybody to call the customer for knowing their Security codes/passwords, so never reveal this kind of information over phone.

The numbers from which I received calls are as follows: +[protected] & +[protected]

Take care everybody

Raja S.
      PH no [protected]
      Refund my balance &speed post charge
      Money send I'd no GSBI[protected]IG0CROTFI1
      Mobile return set name coolped 2.5

I had placed an order on 2, December, 2014 with Amazon India for One Plus One Mobile Phone with the guidance of multiple service executives. The issue was that device was not offered for my current address despite of the fact the we received orders every single day at our college campus from Amazon India. Thus the solution suggested to me was to get it delivered at some friend's address and then Amazon will send me an Invoice on my name later on as a soft copy. After making N number of calls to customer care and replying to all requirements from then and almost after a month of purchase I got a regret message that information provided to me was misleading and the name on the invoice cannot be changed and thus because of the same now even after spending 22000 rs I am not a legal owner of my phone and cannot get it insured for theft.
        I had placed an order on 2nd December, 2014 with Amazon India for One Plus One Mobile Phone with the guidance of multiple service executives. The issue was that device was not offered for my current address despite of the
        fact the we received orders every single day at our college campus from Amazon India. Thus the solution suggested to me was to get it delivered at some friend's address in Delhi and then Amazon will send me an Invoice on my name later on as a soft copy to my email address.

I got my product delivered at friend's address and then after making N number of calls to customer care and replying to all requirements from them and almost after a month of purchase I got a regret message that information provided to me was misleading from their end and the name on the invoice cannot be changed and thus because of the same now even after spending 22000 Rs I am not a legal owner of my phone and cannot get it insured for theft or even will face problems in reselling the phone.

I ordered the only back cover available in amazon.in for Moto G on 8th December 2014. It costs me Rs.999. I received the courier on 18th December 2014. It was empty. It was sent to me via IndiaPost. The main cover was neatly packed but the inside cover was torn when I opened it. I opened the box to get the back cover but it was empty :-( Please send me another one or atleast make a refund. My order number was[protected]. Hereby...

Amazon India — Gift Card not received Under APP scheme

I have purchased products worth Rs.2000 on 21st-October-2014 under a scheme that on Purchase of Products worth Rs.2000 from Mobile APP you will receive Gift card worth Rs.500 on 15-Dec-2014, but as of today i have not received any GC i have called customer care so many times but they have not taken any action against this, Kindly look into the matter ASAP and get the GC...

Hi, I bought a product Timex Expedition Analog Black Dial Men's Watch - T49782 Sold by: XL Retail on august from Amazon india.The product damaged, after one month, amazone cheated with bad product.I tried to call the service help desk number got with the product but no response.Where I can complain against this.Its very bad response from you. My order details are, ORDER #[protected] Order Placed: 12 August 2014 Amazon.in order number:[protected] Order Total: 3, 477.00

Amazon Selling Outdated (Out Of Warranty) Products : I had purchased a "Jivi Jsp 20" from Amazon on 22 November 2014 and when i faced some problem and i went to service center then I surprised to know that product is out of warranty with in one month....

Order Placed: 11 December 2014 Amazon.in order number:[protected] the first complaint is Repaired Adaptor installed in RO(Aquagrand+) the following are mentioned on ad but Pre-filter is missing very poor assembly ... inside the filter cockroaches, cockroaches egg very poor ...sit ... just cheating and mentioning the following fitment ...totaly cheated by Amazon India. With the Aqua Grand RO UV UF water purifier, water undergoes eight stages of purification. The several water purifying stages included are pre-filter, anti-scalant balls, sediment filtration, activated carbon, reverse osmosis membrane, post silver carbon filter and more. This water purifier is extremely easy to install and can be conveniently mounted on the wall of your kitchen. Thanks to its compact design, this fully automatic water purifier will occupy very less space. Bring home this water purifier to ensure that your family drinks pure and healthy water at all times.
            Dec 19, 2014
            Updated by SIBARAM KHANDUAL
            Order Placed:
            11 December 2014

Amazon.in order number:[protected] the first complaint is
            Repaired Adaptor installed in RO(Aquagrand+) the following are mentioned
            on ad but Pre-filter is missing very poor assembly ... inside the
            filter cockroaches, cockroaches egg very poor ...sit ... just cheating
            and mentioning the following fitment ...totaly cheated by Amazon India.

With the Aqua Grand RO UV UF
            water purifier, water undergoes eight stages of purification. The
            several water purifying stages included are pre-filter, anti-scalant
            balls, sediment filtration, activated carbon, reverse osmosis membrane,
            post silver carbon filter and more. This water purifier is extremely
            easy to install and can be conveniently mounted on the wall of your
            kitchen. Thanks to its compact design, this fully automatic water
            purifier will occupy very less space. Bring home this water purifier to
            ensure that your family drinks pure and healthy water at all times.

Amazon India — EMI Not Converted - Order #403-1642759-5705960

Harish Rai, C/O Saurabh Vishwakarma 39/1, Janta Flats, Pocket-7 Sec - 82, Noida, U.P. 201304 Cont + 91 [protected] E-mail – harish.[protected]@gmail.com I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 SM-G313HRWHINS (White) on October 14, 2014 through Amazon.in with a real price of Rs.7490.00 by an option payment of 6 EMI's and I was supposed to pay the amount in 6 month installments which cost Rs.1248 per month. I selected one-day shipping...
              Hi, I placed an order on 5th Dec with Amazon. The Order # being[protected]. I haven't received the order yet. The tracking shows that the order is reached Nagpur.. However the billing/shipping destination being set to Pune. No updates from Amazon guys, no message, nothing. When contacted, folks at Amazon replied - "you will receive the order in next 4 days". What the hell is this with Amazon!!!...

Sir, I have place online order to amazon.com for Micromax Funbook Duo P310 Tablet (WiFi, Voice Calling, Dual SIM), Grey on 10. dec. 2014, iam getting the courier on 15.dec. 2014. When i am open this courier box, i found that in this box Tablet not available only the charger & data cable available in this box. Same day i complaint to amazon toll free no but still iam not getting solution from amazon.

Hello, i brought Sam sung mobile on March for 8532 Rs from Amazon.in with Cash back offer of 10%. Amazon promised 2 months to process the cash back. Which is 832 Rs. When 2 months crossed, while contacting Amazon i was badly surprised by the response of Amazon Customer Care. You have to contact CITI Bank CC for the Cashback, we cant process from our end. How stupid is this. Amazon is the intermediate between customer and bank. Amazon is responsible for the offer its provides. Till now, its 8 months crossed. No is there to process the refund? Amazon don't have any CC no? Mail support which will reply automated contents or saved template? Don't ever believe Amazon INDIA? Cheaters, Try to understand how other sites are processing cash back while processing the payment itself. how it is possible for them? Amazon is cheating company? Guys never ever buy anything in Amazon until unless these provides CC no to answer the questions

Order No.[protected] After paying a premium for 1 day delivery I am still to receive my package. Though the premium is refunded but that's a poor way of handling logistics. This is the third instance between my and my wife ordering where the tracking info get updated saying the addressee was not present. Whereas in real the courier guy didn't even show up or call. Though Amazon offers good products and deals, due to the delivery issues I might never look back to Amazon for ordering any product. Most of my colleagues has warned me against this and they have stopped using Amazon for ordering due to the very same reason. I should have taken their advice and ordered it from Flipkart as they ALWAYS deliver before time. Just wanted to highlight this to you guys as this is creating a very bad name for Amazon in India. Thanks - Tanuj