Amazon India — sabar healthcare sauna slimming cellulite fat melting (amazon)

[email protected] on May 7, 2019
I bought this product named "sabar health care sauna slimming cellulite fat melting" from (Amazon india) dated on 6th feb 2019.

1) this product is not at all useful and it caused burns on my stomach n lower abdominal part in spite of wearing a towel. As it is not serving the purpose and on top of it i underwent hospitalization due to burns i mailed them raising a complaint writing to amazon. Since then back n forth mails and number of calls to amazon customer care but there is no proper response from them. I need a proper resolution for this and want to state you that this device has left me with burns. Below attached are the mails and pics related to this.
2) main concern is it reflects on the app that "this product is eligible for 10 days return policy" but when i approached them with utmost patience even though i got affected, they don't refund my money and immediately the image shows that its not eligible for return policy...

I request you people to look into the above mentioned 2 issues and quick solve this.

Thanks & regards

sabar healthcare sauna slimming cellulite fat melting (amazon)

[May 07, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I ordered a 8 port TP-Link switch but received a 5 port cheaper and 2 years old unit.
Please check the attached photos of the order details and received product.
Order #[protected]

This is in regard to my order #[protected], Lioncrown 55 cm duffel bag for Rs 1043. I returned the item on 9-4-2019 but even after so many reminders the issue has not been resolved. Pl help.
I have charges to my account and I need you to tell me what they are for!!!
I have a charge on 3/26/19 for $39.86 and another charge on 4/01/19 for $100.00 I need to know what the charges are for before I call the bank and tell them that I did not have the charges!!! Can you help me before I call the bank!!!

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - sabar healthcare sauna slimming cellulite fat melting (amazon)