American Express India — Recruitment process of amex

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 manishsinghhhh
Hello Sir,
              This is manish singh from new delhi India.I went for a interview in the  at Amex campus, commercial block 3, zone 6, dlf city phase 5, opp golf course, gurgaon.The Human resource employee who was conducting the interview at the reception of amex named pooja was a very proudly, rude and arrogant lady.I went there today for a chat profile interview and she gave me a sheet of paper and asked me to write 75 words on my favourite movie.When I educated her that I have already written the story in the story in the direct recruitment center of amex in malviya nagar(new delhi) and I am here in the company for the operations round then she started showing her arrogant nature.She gave me a sheet of paper and asked me not to copy with my friend when I write the story.I replied her that if she has any doubts then she can allow me to sit at a different place.She got furious after listening this and started saying that don't show me attitude and tell me your name in a very rude manner.After I gave my operations round, she went to the operations manager "Vishal Bhardwaj" who took my interview and chatted with him for 5 mins and came back to me and said that you are not selected and when I asked for any feedback then she said that we don't provide any feedback and the operations manager also said that you are full of attitude.I clearly understood that it was her words which she wanted to convey by the name of operations manager.I am not disappointed by the fact that I am not selected but I am extremely sad and unhappy and I feel like crying that companies like amex who are trendsetter in the globe and wo are rated best in hiring frontline staff are hiring hr like pooja in the gurgaon office who are so rude and arrogant to the candidates who are coming for the interview in amex.I am writing this email to ask your opinion that is this the way a candidate should be treated in the amex office

Comments

American Express India — Over charging

I had booked flight tickets thru your card . the tkt cost was 2, 055.92 USD where as card debited me for .Rs 142165.04. kindly explain for overcharging. it is cheating. my card no is[protected] thru make my trip.

American Express Bank — Taking documents and delaying the process and not keeping the customer informed.

I have been contacted by a representative of American Express Credit Card Division and I was informed to get AMEX Payback card on 17 September 2015. So Far no information is provided to me.

American Express India — Reward processed blocked

I have woned a samsung galaxy s6 but by the time of submitting reward page details the 3rd steep was to choose an offer, it was a snapdeal account, i had registered but its hapen nothing.

Cyber City, Tower-C, DLF Bldg. No.8, Sector-25, DLF City Ph-II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    American Express India - Recruitment process of amex