American Express India Customer Care

Green & Gold
1800 419 1222

Branches
American Express Banking Corp.
MGF Metropolitan, 7th Floor, Office Block, District Center Saket, New Delhi - 110 017

Corporate Office
American Express Banking Corp., Cyber City, Tower - C, DLF Bldg. No. 8, Sector - 25, DLF City Ph - II, Gurgaon - 122002, Haryana, India
Tel: +91 12 4419 0000

Card Operation Centre
Tel: +91 12 4419 0000

American Express Banking Corp.
One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2, B Wing, 8th floor, Jupiter Mills Compound, Elphinstone, Mumbai 400 013

American Express Banking Corp.
No. 30, Salarpuria Techpoint, Oasis Mall, 5th Floor, 100 Feet Road, Srinivagilu, Ejipura, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560 047

American Express Banking Corp.
Regus Citi Centre, 6th Floor, City Centre Mall, Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004

View More Information...

Bad

American Express India related photos (31)

American Express India Complaints & Reviews

Ranjit1000

I have recd ur statement for credit card No[protected] american express credit card charging interest of 647/- which is invalid I m not the defaultr in payment o[censored]r card u can verify the same with my earlier records,
I[censored] force me then im sorry that iwill pay tha amount and send u ur cards cut in to two, because i dont to continue as a customer with u,
also i have not recd ur bills on time and u dont give any time limit to pay the bills as other credit cards offer.
kindly let me know.

Ranjit sardar
We are holding Corporate ID 008582 using Credit Card Nos.[protected] in the of K K Kohli and[protected] in the name of Anita kohli.The names which we could hardly use during the last year. However, an amount of Rs.3933/- on our cards separately debited to our account towards Annual Fee, which we feel is too much when we compare it with the service obtained. It will be very nice of you if you could waive off the annual fee. In such a case, can can consider purchasing diesel and petrol and make other major purchases on behalf of our Company M/s. Venus Buildtech india pvt. Ltd. from this Corporate Credit Card which we could not do without any plausible reason.

we are the Directors of the our Company and can direct our staff and workers to draw diesel and petrol from the designated fuel vends (Pumps). Our annual requirement of diesel & petrol is approximately Rs.5.0 million and Rs. 1.0 million respectively. Other expenses like Air-tickets, telecoms and electricity charges (about Rs.1.5 million) can also be directed through the Corporate Credit Card.

So, we are requesting to you please waive of the whole amount of annual fees on all our corporates cards. Otherwise stopped our all corporates cards with immedetes effects. Your possitive response will be highly appriciated.

Looking forward your reply soon.

Rohit Chhibbar
    There were 2 transactions that happended through my spouse Kotak's debit card on 26th Feb 09.I got the information on my mobile about the transaction ( money widthdrawl ) almost after 5- 6 hours of the incidence taking place.I was told that the transaction took place in Kotak's ATM in East Patel Nager, New Delhi.
    I called the call centre to deactivate the services on her Debit card along with the request for the footage of the ATM for the time the transaction took place.Till about this time I was not even told that the transaction took place in the ATM of another bank.
    I regulary followed up with the concern authorities with the same reply that we will get back to me in about 3-4 days which eventually turned into a week and on escalating the matter I got a surprise of my life when I was told after a span of 25 days that the transaction took place in some other bank's ATM which is Bank of India.
    Still waiting for the reply, i got a told after a week of trying and regular follwup that the particular ATM doesnot have a CCTV camera at the time of transaction and the same been installed after 26th Feb which was really very surprising.I went to the ATM and on asking the guard, I was told that there are 3 CCTV camera's in the ATM and the same were installed approx a yr before.

I would request you to take this up with the concerned authorities and help us get the footage.

Rohit

Looking forward your reply soon.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

American Express Services India Ltd — Request for Form 16 & PF A/c Nos & Relieving letter

M.Babu
      Dear Officer,
      I was employed with AESIL-Chennai during the period feb 2006 to Dec 2006. My employee code nos was 106...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

ASHOK BHUTANI
      DEAR SIR/MA'AM,
      I HAD A CREDIT CARD WITH AMERICAN EXPRESS HAVING NO.[protected] THROUGH WHICH I PURCHASED DIESEL ON 12.10.01 FOR RS. 798.72/- AFTER THAT THE STATEMENT CAME, AND AT THAT TIME I WAS OUT OF STATION ON MY BEHALF MY MANAGER WENT TO DEPOSIT THE CASH BUT AT THAT TIME AMEX DIDNT USE TO ACCEPT CASH PAYMENT.
      SO WHEN I CAME BACK I SAW THE STATEMENT, I MADE THE PAYMENT OF RS.1, 208/- ON 07.09.02 THROUGH CHEQUE NO. 955765 WITH PENALTY.
      BUT THE BANK HAS NOT UPDATED ITS RECORD TILL DATE AND IN CIBIL TILL DATE I AM BEING SHOWN AS A DEFAULTER, DUE TO THIS BANK'S MISTAKE I HAVE SUFFERED A LOT.
      I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY.

REGARDS,
      TEL: +[protected]/26467175
      26294222/555
      FAX: +[protected]

Credit card payments — Default in Payment of Credit Card

Standard chartered Bank has given a credit to me , which i never utlised and on one day they send me cheque of rs 25000/- as interst free loan to me , which i have duly piad to them in installment , and they have send me the settelment copy of the same, and now i was shoked when my loan got rejected from hdfc bank as my name appear in the defalter list , so i want you to help me out so that may name can be removed from the same & i m agree to pay whatever steelment amount they are agrreing , so sir, please tell me procedure to get out from

my contact no [protected]
      email ID [protected]@gmail.com

Venkatesh.S

This is reference to subject matter - my credit card from American Express.

I have closed this card and have got a final settlement letter from American Express, which states clearly that this final and last settlement and this account stand closed.

To our shock, we find from CIBIL report, which was sent to us from CIBIL on our request, that American Express Bank has shown this card as write-off and the details of what is inscribed in CIBIL is detailed below for your information;

Account type: CREDIT CARD
        Amount Overdue: 55, 828
        Reported by: AMERICAN EXPRESS
        Account Status: POST (WO) SETTLED
        Account Information: 3921236
        Date Reported:[protected]

We have been denied our right to take a loan, because of this write-off shown by American Express in CIBIL.We can even send you the scanned copy of the settlement letter we got from American Express.

Hence we request you to kindly use your good office and see whether this write-off can be removed from CIBIL.

Awaiting to hear from you at the earliest.

Yours Faithfully,

S.Venkatesh

American Express Service India Limited. — Non Receivable of Provident Fund

Ankur Sanghi
          Dear Sir/ Madam, I was working with american express services india limited. I left that company in July 2006 and i have submited...

American Express — AMERICAN EXPRESS MUST BE IN TROUBLE

Loretta Derby
          I have been with American Express for 14 years and have always been on time with my payments. A few years ago I was offered...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Akhilesh Miglani
          American express collection agency called Linear Financial services executives have been making a abusive and filthy language calls to me at my cell and my residential ph nos. and the oddest of hours and have been regularly calling and abusing. There may be any amount of payment pending against me. but in no way they have the right to make those nasty calls.
          My husband has two AMEX credit cards. He has paid his card dues regularly, but this month due to certain circumstances, he could not pay his dues on time. As such, we are getting repeated reminders from the company's collection department.

I recieved one such call today morning (16 dec, 2008) at 10.30. a woman was on the phone and she asked for my husband . the entire conversation was carried out in hindi. i told her he had left for work. at this point, she gave the phone to another woman who asked my quite rudely as to what my husband's problem was. I did not know who had called and so i asked her to identify herself. she said she's from AMEX, and that she wanted to know why the payment has been delayed. i told her she would have to speak to him as i am not the cardholder and i dont know what his plans of payment were.

this lady gets abusive. she says : saali, kutti, harami, MUSLIM PAIDAYISH, paise dene ki aukaad nahi to card kyon lete ho!

needless to say i was totally shocked. i could not believe that she had insulted me racially for such a trivial matter. i replied to her in kind, using expletives as i was so angry at her i couldnt think straight.she too, was continuously abusing and yelling at me. this went on for a few minutes

i asked for her name and where she has called from, and she returned the phone to the first woman and who gave me a name (which i wont divulge yet) that actually belongs to a high level employee of the company in Delhi! the address she provided was the address of the american express branch in bandra-kurla complex. upon my informing her that i would initiate police proceedings on them for harassment, i was told: kab leke aayegi police ko saali, leke aa.

i would like to know why i was racially abused by this woman. can our banks and credit card companies get away with this kind of behaviour? i am not evven a cardholder or account holder in this bank. why was i insulted in such a horriic manner?

i immediately got a call from thr hr of that company(whose name i still dont know) and she begged and pleaded with me not to make it an issue as her job was on the line. hadnt her colleague already made it an issue?

i would like to know what steps i can take to ensure that suitable treatment is meted out to this woman and her colleague. american express isnt forthcoming with the name and address of this company yet so i dont know where to press charges.

i would also like to ask the powers that be that when can we expect a strict law that ensures that such kind of racial slurring and insulting stops taking place at all levels in our society? and i would like to ask our "prestigeous" banks when they will put in place a law that wont let thies collection departments, outsourced or otherwise cross their limts with their customers.

if i have upset any readers with the abusive language used in this post, i apologise, but it was necessary to bring forward to this forum the level of insults a credit card company can mete out to you whenever they feel like.
          I feel your pain. AMX has never used abusive language with me, but they have called me on many occasion in relation to an account that is not mine and is in no way associated with me other than it seems to have my phone number on file. This has has been happening sporadically for about a year and a half now. They supposedly put me on a list of numbers to never call. But, they still call.

Jitendra kumar Maheshwari
            American Express executive told me that the membership fee for the card is 5, 000 and so I got interested and got the credit card and in first statement they charged 25000 as membership charges on which I contacted them and asked to cancle the card. After they told me that they will cancle it. I tried to contact them when I got the bill saying 33, 247.33 as outstanding and they have cancled the card. Now what I should do?
            My card no:[protected]

American Express — TRAVELLERS CHEQUE

MY LOST TRAVELLERS CHEQUE LOST CLAIM IS PENDING SINCE 10 YEARS, NO ONE IS LISTNING TO MY SEVERAL COMPLAINTS,FROM DELHI OFFICE TO NEW YORK OFFICE I HAVE WRITTEN TO EVERY ONE ANY ONE CAN HELP ME IN THIS MATTER PLEASE CONTACT ME

DR ANISUL HAQUE
              AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK NEEDS LOANS AND DONATIONS FROM PUBLIC. IT IS THE ONLY BANK WCHICH SAYS PROUDLY THAT EVEN AFTER ISSUING THE SETTLEMENT LETTER AND RECEIVING THE FULL AMOUNT AS PER THE SETTLEMENT LETTER IT DOES NOT REVERSE THE REST OF THE DISPUTED AMOUNT PERTAINING TO LATE PAYMENTS AND ILLEGAL INTERESTS AND SERVICE CHARGES ETC ETC. ALTHOUGH IT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ALL OTHER BANKS ZEROWISE THE SETTLED ACCOUNT AND SHOWS NO OVERDUES BUT THIS FRAUD BANK STILL SHOWS RS 62, 000 AS OVERDUE AMOUNT IN SPITE OF PAYING THE FULL AND FINAL AMOUNT OF RUPEES 40, 000 AS PER THE SETTLEMENT LETTER. I AM GOING TO DONATE RS 62, 000 TO AMERICAN EXPRESS SO THAT THIS BANK CAN GIVE SALARY TO ITS STAFF AND MY NAME GETS REMOVED FROM CIBIL. ITS A SHAME THAT AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK HAS DISGRACED ITSELF BY BEGGING FOR MONEY FROM ITS CUSTOMERS AND I SPIT ON THEM. CIBIL IS JUST A PUPPET IN THE HANDS OF BANKS. I URGE ALL PATRIOTIC INDIANS TO KICK THESE FIRANGIS FOREIGNERS AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK OUT OF INDIA AND TOTALLY STOP USING THEIR CREDIT CARDS.
              I HAVE APPLIED FOR KINGFISHER FIRST CREDIT CARD AND MY APPLICATION REFRENCE NO. IS[protected].
              IT IS DECLINED PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE REASON FOR DECLINED
              REGARDS
              VINOD AGARWAL
              It is true American Express as a company has betrayed the trust of its customers and employees. All such banks should be shut down.

DR ANISUL HAQUE
                MY CARD NO IS [protected]. I HAVE CLOSED MY AMEX CARD ON 21.012008 BY PAYING THE FULL AMOUNT OF RUPEES FORTY THOUSAND BUT THEY ARE VERY DISHONEST AND AT PRESENT THEY ARE SHOWING OUTSTANDING AMOUNT OF RUPEES FIFTY FOUR THOUSAND EVEN AFTER I HAVE PAID UP THE FULL AMOUNT OF RUPEES FORTY THOUSAND AS PER THE SETTLEMENT LETTER. THEY HAVE ALSO PUT UP MY NAME IN CIBIL.BANKS ARE DISHONEST AND CHARGES ILLEGALLY HUGE AMOUNTS OF INTERESTS, LATE PAYMENTS, OVERLIMITS, SERVICE CHARGES ETC . I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST AMEX TO PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL. MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@yahoo.co.in and my mobile no is [protected]

i have applied for a home laon in axis bank in which they told me that i have overdue of 11869/-in my personal loan from amex as per the details taken by cibil but as per my knowledge i have not taken any loan till date from amex a/c no received from them is 43922, pls confirm me what was the loan amount as i have not taken any loan from you details are i have contacted your customer care division but they are not able to trace this a/c no pls help-:

Name -Adarsh Sharma
                DOB[protected]
                Address-246 Gulmohar Enclave
                M-[protected].

Adarsh Sharma
                M-[protected]
                Dear Adarsh Sharma,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

CIBIL Consumer Services

American Express Card — Blocking of card

V Vinayak Shankar
                  I had been a very loyal and trusted user of the American Express Gold Card for a few years. One day, suddenly, I was asked...

American Express Credit Card — Removal of name from defaulters list

Shobha Sharma
                  This is Shobha Sharma. i was hoding AMEX credit card No. [protected]. On 7 April 2006, i received the settlement letter...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

American Express Credit Card — My name is removed from the defaulters list

Manimaran Thirusangu

This is mani i was hoding AMEX credit card till 2002, after that i closed that card and got the settlement...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

American Express Bank — High Level Complaints

Sripriya.R
                  My name is R. SRIPRIYA. I took a Personal Loan with American Express Bank, Account No: 71974. This Loan was sanctioned on...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Recently Discussed

charges being applied 4 months after the card is cancelled and discarded
                  American Express
                  american express has approved payment from a blocked credit card
                  American Express India
                  incorrect late charge and interest
                  American Express India
                  customer support, credit card bill, fraud