AppsDaily Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2021

File a complaint to AppsDaily

Having problems with AppsDaily?

File a complaint and get it resolved by AppsDaily customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

AppsDaily

Toll free
1800 209 9060
Fax

AppsDaily reviews & complaints page 5

Last night i was traveling from office to home and i had i bad accident due to which my i phone 7 plus display was fully broken, as my phone is very important for my office as well as personal use so it very difficult for me with out my phone.. Display is totally damaged as it can not be used so i want to repair it soon so please resolve my problem as soon as possible and get back to me....

Date of incident 08.08.2017 mobile no [protected]
I was driving a bike n phone was in pant pocket n
From front 1 biker came so i given break for saving
Me but it gets uncontrollable n phone n i was fells
Down
I am requesting you please collect my phone if its possible please repair or replace the same invoice no pr/man/3224/2016-17 dt 14.02.17of priman
AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Destroy mobile LG model name G5 display due to accident by scooter dated 10/08/2017 and timming 12:10.pm
IMEI NO.is [protected] and the IMEI SV NO.is 20
name sonu yadav
add..chopra khurd damoh mp
post rural .marutal damoh mp
postel code .470661

Purchased appsdaily insurance worth rs 4999rs with my new samsung s7 edge (56, 900rs) on 18/03/2016. They promise me repair or replacement of the device with in 10 days after claiming if it got any accidental damage.phone got accidental water damage on october 2016. handed over phone to appsdaily and they charged me another 2845 rs .phone returned without repairing after 1 MONTH. And they told me, they will give 12, 790rs to replace the screen and there is no other damage to the phone. They told me to visit my nearest samsung service center and they refered a service center and they will do the needfull. Service center people inspected the phone and told me that more parts has to be repalaced and it will cost around 30, 000rs. I informed this to appsdaily, then they told me that i just need to sent the estimate to appsdaily and they will transfer that amount to my account. Its 9 months now, I called many appsdaily people. the keep giving me time lines and fails.this is happening for last 10 months. visit apps daily connect center around 10 times which is 20 km away from my place. I'm attaching the estimate i got from service center and other documents below. please help me.
    Aug 08, 2017
    Updated by Anoop Pariyaram
    claim intiation id :- ADN_101016_[protected]
    Aug 11, 2017
    drshafique's response
    At ...time am traveling from sillod to my village alland
    near my villages bus station one biker come direct wrong side and hit my bullete bike after that am skidded and me falled down on road due to this my pant has been teared and also my iphone 6 which is in right pocket in my jeans also breaked

I have samsung galaxy j2 8 gb some problem for screen .my mobile number[protected] my account num [protected] bank of baroda
    m g road main branch agra 282010.
    At ...time am traveling from sillod to my village alland

This is to inform you that i submitted my phone on 6 May 2017 with claim id: ADN_C_260417_[protected] assuming that my phone will be repaired as per the policy. During the process, i was even asked to pay INR 3414 to initiate the process for the same.

The phone when got delivered was not repaired along which i received a letter saying that the parts are not available.

I would request you to kindly refund me the entire claim amount which amounts to be inr 13, 645.53 (Attaching the estimated retail invoice from samsung ), also refund me the amount inr 3414 which was paid to initiate the process as no action was taken for the same.

I hope this matter will be taken on priority basis. I am attaching cancelled cheque and all the necessary documents as requested.

Even after sending multiple mails at [protected]@appsdaily.in, there has been no response from them. Request you to please have this actioned at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,
      AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      My mobile is being damaged last month and i have raise an complaint with daily apps but still not received any communication about that, when i approached to the Samsung showroom they asked me to contact directly to the apps daily, but they charged me with rs 6200/- for two yrs insurance

Your Claim Intimation Number is ADN_C_260717_[protected].

Complain id-adn_181116_[protected]
        Apps daily returned my hand set without repairing after almost 5 months saying to repair it locally and have send a repair estimate also which can be reimbursed after sending a copy of invoice & cancelled cheque. I have send these on 27/05/2017 but as on date amount is not credited into my account. I have tried to contact costumer care no. So many times but there is no response
        AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have deposited my phone to you with 1500rs which was collected by from me by fedfex .It has been a lot of time but i havenot recieved it yet
        tracking number[protected]
        id- ADN_C_230317_19786819
        please take a strict action towards it
        contact details -[protected]

Hello there i checked from samsung store where i got this apps daily insurance from that the apps daily company is closed. I also paid 3414 rs for rapairs and i have all screenshots for this. If apps daily company is closed. What should i do now having paid rs 3414 for repairs. How to get back my money. Is there a way i can take this complaint to court or to police.
          Aug 08, 2017
          Updated by Farhan Mohamed
          Everyone says company is closed. How can i get my money back!

My phone vivo v5 has been damaged. I have insurance for that on appsdaily please kindly accept my request of insurance claim. I want to claim the insurance for this damage. Please help me with this problem. Hope that you will accept my request and claim my insurance as soon as possible. I have problem with the screen i cant use it. My date of purchase is 27/11/2016
            AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mobile lost in transit. I have insured the mobile with apps daily. So i want to complaint the same. Please call me on [protected]. I was trying to contact you on [protected].
              AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase apps daily insurance policy.. As per their policy they they took claim charge from me but not repair my mobile and back to me... I didnt found any address... Of this company where should i go and found this company... If you guys are know the company address.. Plz tell me i want to file a consumer complained against this fraud company.. And took my money back from this...
                AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have received your kit 2months ago... I am not able to place a pickup of that kit... I am frequetly visiting bajaj electronics store as i have purchased my mobile and took appsdaily insurance there... He has been contacting your company adviser samson but there is no rply from him... So please give me a solution immediately... I have all the documents with me...
                  Aug 06, 2017
                  pravendra 1984's response
                  kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible
                  Mobile phone is damage
                  HTC Desire 626G+
                  04/07/2017
                  Ph. [protected]
                  my phone is damaged and it is insured by apps daily. kindly make my mobile repaired or replaced.

What if company is closed

Hi, i am jaydeep from baroda
                    My complaint for cin adn_010217_[protected]
                    Regret to inform you that i have send my handset for claim / repairing in the month of 11 feb by paying necessary charges and may 3, i received message about phone getting repaired and will be soon dispatching at our customer connect point... But its almost 5th aug 17, till today i haven't yet received my handset back... I tried calling on all the contact no but none of the contact no exist...
                    Its humble request to pls arrange to send my handset back at earliest possible
                    AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased the appsdaily mobile on poorvika 06/11/16 in invoice no:si/hosu/8684. My mobile is display gets damaged when its dropped from my hand, so that kindly refund/replace my mobile based on insurance invoice no:[protected]@07/11/16 & product name & serial no : mpp 20k & 7811615 & photo-copy of insurance & invoice & photos of damaged mobile phone
                      My intimation no is ATN_141216_[protected]
                      I claimd on your service centre in december nd they olwayzz told me that ur problm will be solve soon !! Nd they olso took 5700 rs through by cheq for giving me my new iphn 5s. They oll are fraud kindly do smthng towards him !! Take some action
                      I would like to claim my damaged handset with apps daily

I have purchased mobile phone oppof1s from seema telecom 7/179 geeta colony, delhi 110031 on 11th august 2016 and one year apps daily mobile insurance for protection from physical damage and to get claim in case of theft/lost from the apps daily sales person who used to sit in the same mobile shop.

Now my mobile got physical damage and unable to contact apps daily as their website as well as contact numbers are not working. I need claim of this please help.

Mentioned email is [protected]@appsdaily.in and customer contact no [protected] no working

Insurance details
                        Product name mpp upt0 20k, subscription id 9402611
                        Serial no 6896946
                        Product activation date 11/08/2016 at 07:35 pm
                        Invoice details of mobile phone which they used for reference to provide insurance 06433 and amount mentioned is 18000 for mobile
                        Aug 05, 2017
                        Updated by bharat.bhushan19889
                        I have arranged the numbers of directors of apps daily through my sources but they didn't pick up the phone
                        Ajay Menon and Arun menon [protected] and [protected]

My iphone 6s was snatched by two unkown people on a bike on 30th july. I have already registered an fir in regards to the same. I have also raised a theft claim request on apps daily's website, my intimation id is: atn_310717_[protected]. But i still haven't heard anything from apps daily's side, neither did i receive any confirmation whether my claim is validated or not. I have all the documents with me, from my phone's invoice to app daily's insurance papers. I don't know what number to call on to reach you guys. Can somebody suggest me what needs to be done in order to claim my loss.
                          AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am vishal singh, bought samsung s7 edge from pune, maharastra and i have got my handset insurance done at the time of purchase thru' appsdaily. Require insurance cover for the same as my display glass is broken in an accident, of s7 edge, bought in oct, 2016.
                            Samsung warranty does not cover physical damage and they are doing it on chargeable basis. I want same to be reimbursed.
                            AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a vivo v3 rose gold mobile hand set but it is damaged during driving. I have an insurance of this product.
                              Screen damage completely, mother board, touch, screen, display, side keys and finger print battery is damaged.
                              Rear and front camera is also damaged. Battery cover main board and fm board is damaged. Sim tray may be also damaged. So i request to you please give me claim for this product....

My name is tarun & my iphone display has broken. I tried reaching appsdaily customer in & around the city but all their numbers seems to be either switched off or unreachable. And after reading the reviews & complaints from other customers, none has given a positive feedback about your company. So, if your employee stands to reply to my comment, i still hope/stand a chance of trying it till then..
                              The
                              And guys, i m up for taking any legal action against the company. So if everyone comes together & register a complain in their respective states, then it stands a chance else it ll be like rest other cases lying in the court waiting in your favour.

My num: [protected].
                              AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My complaint for cin adn_090117_[protected] i have not received my phone from fedex and also i am not be able to track where it is and the website of appsdaily is not working and also the customer care is also not responding its been 6 months i have not received my phone and it is my last and final warning to appsdaily in between 2 to 3 days if i didnt get the details about my phone then i shall take the legal action against them in consumer forum
                                Aug 6, 2021
                                Dear Customer,
                                Could you please share your FedEx AWB number in order for us to look into the case.
                                FedEx Express.

My handset is damage and i have an insurance of this product
                                  Screen damage complete
                                  Camera damage complete
                                  Mother board is not working
                                  Touch and display is not working
                                  Side keys, fingerprint battery, rear camera also danaged
                                  Battery cover is damaged
                                  Main board and fm board is damaged, sim tray is also damaged. So i request to you lease claim me for this product....

Dear sir this is deepshikha singh. My phone does not working properly while came my phone repaired by appsdaily. My phone is hanging and his touch does not working properly and his back cover had been band when my phone cames of your office (Appsdaily). So i am very trouble. So please help me of this problem.
                                  My claim intimation number is adn45_101216_[protected]. When i gave my phone for repaire. My phone had not been repaired properly. I found this reson after some time, and i thinked that my phone will be right after some time but could not be happen who i thinked.
                                  So this is my request that please repaire my phone under your appsdaily.
                                  Updated by anurag mishra 073
                                  Dear sir this is deepshikha singh.my phone does not working properly while came my phone repaired by appsdaily. my phone is hanging and his touch does not working properly and his back cover had been band when my phone cames of your office(appsdaily). so i am very trouble.so please help me of this problem.
                                  My Claim Intimation Number is ADN45_101216_[protected].when i gave my phone for repaire.my phone had not been repaired properly.i found this reson after some time, and i thinked that my phone will be right after some time but could not be happen who i thinked.