Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

with due respect and humbly submission i beg to state that i am a customer of Axis bank. i am a loan holder of...

I paid all my amount of Credit card, but then too system was showing paid only 70 percent. so i went to branch, there no one helped me, i emailed that there no reply, i tweeted and talk to the assistance, there too they didnt help me, i lost my mobile number from which it was registered. then someone visited to my home and started asking for money, click photos of house. i even offered them settlement but no response, also the office is closed, i requested them that i want to visit office. but there also no reply. now they have directly send me legal notice. i dont want to pay more because of the neglience of the staff of bank.
Jul 06, 2021

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am the client of axis bank from 2013 however always feel happy with the services.

Bank...
    Hi Sir,

My name is Siddharth Rao. Currently I am leaving in United Kingdom. I am leaving here from 3rd October...
    Dear Axis Bank,

I have taken screen shot before Emi and after emi paid and after payment of emi my principal...

Dear sir I am Raghu pavan Empcode:204739 Nandigama branch I am started with Career successfully running As asst manager because some small issues I put with my resignation My manager has already apporve small thing escalate with the management easily not give Any chanse prove by the Cases.i request kindly with draw my resignation and Apporve By L-1 manager Suresh Kumar emp code:202623 please give me the importance of employees.

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My wife is working in Axis Bank. She is working from last 2 years. She is pregnant now and 3rd trimster has been started. She is harrassed by her branch head for sales on daily basis and said her to go out from branch at 7:30 PM because she is on cashier seat till 3:30. First of all, She is in opereation department. We know sales is mandatory She come from branch around avereage 8:00 PM on regular basis. Enviorment in AXIS BANK is too worst and How can someone survive in that kind of enviourment.

Thats why, unemployment is increasing day by day in india. Management is too worst.

Please suggest what should i do

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, we will help you sort this out. Please DM us your contact details and we will reach out to help you at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

In 2017, I opened Saving account in AXIS bank but without my consent they opened Demat account. I was not knowing that they have opened any demat account along with my saving account. After 4 years they deducted approx 735 rs as per demat account charge.
        When I called to axis direct they are saying they are not going to close my demat account and not going to refund money.
        Its a fraud because they have deducted money after 4 years and now they are saying account opened in 2017 only. They have opened my account with fake gmail ID.
        They have created fake gmail ID for me.

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, we request you to write to us at [protected]@axisdirect.in for further assistance in the referred matter. Regret any inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

I have made the payment as requested by the bank for Cibil Masking. The Card was written off, I had reached out to them and...

Axis bank has debited Rs. 26.55 for using the debit card for filling the diesel at petrol pump. There is no prior communication from Axis bank that using the debit card at petrol pump is chargeable. Request to give proper explanation. the transaction is mentioned as PTL/SCG.VISA.POS/02.07.21.

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, we will help you sort this out. Please DM us your registered contact details and we will reach out to help you at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

I want my credit cards end with 2866 & 0761 NOC please send it on email.

Dear team
              Kindly send soft copy of NOC of my both credit cards ends with 2866 and 0761 on my email.

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint 1 Credit Card Payment double time deducted from my SB ac No[protected] Dated : 2.7.2021 & 3.7.2021Amt or Rs.5367.36...
                I forgot my netbanking pwd and unable to reset using debit card as it was expired.
                I tried phone and online option...
                Collect ID
                PTM202106131749546410132021

Transaction ID T2106130813444829153914

paid to...

Yester day morning around 7.30 I placed order for Taj mahal tea form Amazon purchase.

while in the process the application went off and amount of Rs. 650 debited from my account.

and no notice of purchase place in amazon app.

date 2/7/2021

Transaction id INB/[protected]/PAYU.IN

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My father died recently. so we applied to close his both current and savings account that was there in axis bank shimoga home branch. but even after many months it is not closed. due to insufficient balance, amount upto 4000 rs is deducted from the current account as penalty. they are not closing but they are deducting amount from the bank. i request reimbursement of the deducted amount.

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One of your employee from lucknow area have done lots of abuse with a girl
                    His name is deepak bisht used mobile number alloted from axis bank [protected]

And now blocked all number from where we are reaching to him.

Please take a strict action against him else we are going to lodge a complaint against the branch for protecting such employee in their branch.

We do have all screenshot if you need.

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Transfer account and change communication address

Mai Kitna bar communication address change kr diya pr ho Nahi Raha h

I have submitted a request for PF withdrawal for which Axis Bank account details were provided by me to the PF application form. The withdrawal request status now says "Claim Settled" and also received SMS like the amount will be credited in 3 working days.

After waiting for 4 working days, went to axis bank madipakkam branch at counter no 4 to enquire about the status. But they said we are not able to track this kind of information. Even I only asked about the cheque leaf status for which they can check and tell. That was also not properly answered. Now waiting for the amount to get credited to my account. Hope it will get credited.
                        Jul 02, 2021