Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir, I am using a axis bank saving a/c, due to credit card loan, our a/c is in Lien, but I have settled my credit card...
I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. I received a replacement card today and found that my last name was misspelt on the...
Your dispute links are not working and how you have resolved the issue, credit my 45000 back to account. without resolving...
Your dispute links are not working
My IMPS transaction got failed today, I have transferred 45000, amount debited through IMPS but beneficiary didn't received...

My monthly statement showed a reduction of Rs 10, 000( ATM cash) from my account on 14th May but I have not performed this action. My ATM card was in my possession at all times. I did not receive any message or email of the ATM transaction and hence was completely unaware of it.

Dear Team,

I have taken Flipkart Axis credit card since 4 years back but haven't faced any issue to do the payment and haven't delay for late payment but since 3-4 months without getting any reminder text message they are taking charges like late payment fee, debit interest GST and etc. Three consecutive months facing same issue and every month getting updated statement like 950 rs for late payment.

I had paid 3400 for 2000 billed amount, now they have added extra facility to take the interest for Unbilled amount too.

Because of Axis bank system issue i need to pay late payment for every month. Card end (0351)

Amit Kumar

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, thanks for writing in. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic - https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Cards-Credit... Regards, Team Axis Bank.
    Amit3536's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 28, 2021
    Dear Team,

Yet to receive no update at your end.
    I think it's better to disable this credit card.Kindly provide the process to disable this card.

Amit Kumar

I have got a call from the axis bank executive she have told all the details of the credit card ..Then she asked if i want to continue with the card .i said no, , , , then she said you need to tell me the otp to cancel you card ...After doing the card started debiting 3000 rs per month ...i went and spoke to the bank ...The manager suggested to not use the account ... I did not have any work in the pandemic and after that i got 45 kin my account as that is the only saving i have in 5 years of the work suddenly i notice that bank have brn-pymt-card have debited all my money without even informing me about any transaction nor i get any message from the bank that it have been debited ..

This is such a negligence from the bank kindly get me my money back as i have only that as my saving
      Jun 29, 2021
      The Complaint is not at all resolved then how have you marked as resolved please dont play with our life it is a very hard earned money

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, we will help you sort this out. Please DM us your registered contact details and we will reach out to help you at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
      AMKsu's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 28, 2021
      Hi sir my registered mobile no is 8971525890 I hope you resolve this issue iam a very poor man i am depending on this money .. As i have no more savings
      The issue is not resolved how can you resolve it . Can you please tell me over that

Dear Axis team,
        I am facing issue in IMPS bank transfer .take necessary action to resolve IMPS gateway, again i will not be using this gateway of transfer . Today i have transfered 45000 and it fails, this same issue i have faced a few weeks back.
        My account no [protected], Kindly rectify the issue as soon as possible.
        Raise a concern to the banking domain gateway issue .check the gateway network protocols and clear the temp files stored on gateway.
        Take this issue as high priority and resolve it as soon as possible

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused and request you to refer to the following link: https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/FND-Dispute-... and raise a dispute for the referred transaction. Regards, Team Axis Bank
        anithagm gm's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 24, 2021
        The above link is not working, refund my 45000 to my account, This is kind of bad response from your side. Take this as high priority not a small money
        My account no [protected], Kindly rectify the issue as soon as possible.
        Take this issue as high priority and resolve it as soon as possible

My saving account was open in axis bank and creat fd for bank account but without any information and without any intimation...

Being and ex-employee of Axis bank, i have to resign from the post of Deputy Manager, due to my Health conditions in year 2018, From Tilak nagar branch, Jaipur.
          As a part of settlement, 3 months salary was deducted by Axis bank and i was informed that my experience certificate will be provided.

Even after deducting all the settlement from my account ( also provided with Nil dues letter), bank HR is not issuing me with my Experience certificate, stating that my Manager logged my resignation as VAS, which i am completely unaware off.
          After numerous mails to HR department, Nodal office and circle office, No positive response is being provided by AXIS Bank, till now. Local HR Department is refusing to provide Experience certificate.
          Jun 23, 2021

Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused and are open to help you! Please DM us your contact number and we will get back at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

I have not received my amazon refund till now, is AXIS BANK CHEATING ME...
            Axis Bank — Credit card EMI

Respected sir
            My self Archana I am an axis Bank customer for last 6 years...
            A horrible experience with axis bank, their given mail ID at web page is showing error message, customer care is bogus mostly...

I am not aware why the account was debited. Not even being shown in the bank statement
            Jun 20, 2021

Respected Authority,

I have Axis Bank account which was inactive after I left the job in 2019. In the last...
              I have received a amount of Rs. 57607/- in my account as a loan of Rs. 163000/-approved by Aruna Asaf ali road, Branch, Delhi...

This merchant tell me that I double your amount in 1 months but his fraud and block me I mistakely payment 65000 so I lost my money 65k
              Jun 19, 2021