Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

Axis Bank Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (2580)

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

musheer3162
maneger
axis bank
sector 18 noida
uttar pradesh
sir
i inform you axis bank sector 18 noida branch disburs my pl
550000/00-from 27/11/2007 i give axis bank 7 cheque youe agent mr amit kumar mittal before taking loan cheque as per rull
thes cheque i issue 23/10/2007, my file login august 2007 this case mistiros axis bank sector 18 noida branch agent amit kumar mittal give me a cheque RS-17540/00,at my office darya
ganj , now 4 moths ago many time contect to customer care
and axis bank karamcharis step by step {1}mr amit kukreja
{2}mr alok {3}mr sanjy roy {4}mr amit kumar mittal {5}mr sunil
abraham {6}mr kamal arora {7}mr vinod khanna {8} mr vinay
all of these give me advise a very simple job, not one percent
do job or work in progress allways i call back but not a single
try,unfortunatly the case is haing till death , my request to all
othorities {ceo} chairmen directors please open my file and see
who responsable allthese happining and take action responsable
persons, my account no-ppnod-[protected]-customer id-14839
disbursment amount-550000/00, emi-16810/00, 4 paid from
27/11/2007, receveed amount-117540/00
syed musheer hasan=[protected]-new delhi
india
To the manager, Axis bank,
sir, filled a form (dtd 07-04-09 with cash of Rs. 5600/- with all rqrd documents ) for open an account (0 balance scheme) in your branch of sec 18 noida, through mr sanjay gupta (his mobile no is [protected]-business development executive. he promised to provide a welcome kit and new account number with in two days, but i did not get any thing still now, when i call him at his mobile no. he did not pick up my phone,
i have need this account at very urgent basis.
sir pls do something
thanks
jarnel singh
mobile no [protected]

RANJEET KUMAR PATHAK
    Respected sir/madam,
    I, Ranjeet Kumar Pathak, having SB A/c (A/c No. [protected]) with Axis Bank, Port Blair since 2005. i also alotted my salary through the said bank.
    I am serving in Indian Navy, and got transferred from Port Blair to Tamil Nadu coastal area last year. I used to do transaction through ICICI ATM at pattukottai in Thanjavur district since there is no any Axis bank ATM nearby where i am serving.
    I used my card for withdrawal of Rs.4000/- on 01 Feb 08 at around 1100 Hrs through the ICICI ATM, Pattukottai. I did not get money, but an acknowledgement slip showing "TRANSACTION DECLINED". I contacted the ICICI Bank, Pattukottai, they asked me to report complaint to ICICI. I also contacted the Axis Bank, Port Blair to check my balance. They told me that Rs.4000/ had been debited on 01 Feb 08, but i did not get any amount except the slip. The Axis Bank Port Balir then asked me to report complaint.
    I sent a letter along with the slip that i got during the transaction to Axis Bank,Port Blair for speedy necessary action. Till now i have received neither any remedy nor any information regarding what action they have taken. I request you hereby for speedy, necessary action.

Egarly waiting for your reply.

Thank you sir/madam.

Pattukottai (TK)
    Thanjavur(Dt)
    Tamil Nadu - 614 723
    Ph: [protected]
    I too received the same notice from the axis bank atm at cidco nasik .
    what is my custome id
    Sir/Madam,
    I Rathindra Kumar Nag having SB A/C No. [protected] with Axis Bank, Port Blair, A&N Islands deposited an amount of Rs. 9000/- & 3500/- Rec. No. 7611 & 7612 on 5/1/11 through Bamboo Flat ATM, but till date the said amount is credited in my account. This type of late credit was happened many times, due that i had faced difficulties for withdraw of amount many times. I request you hereby for speedy, necessary action. Thank you sir/madam.
    CHANGE OF ADDRESS

SIR, I am an account holder of your bank. My account no is [protected]. I missed my ATM CARD. I approach to axis bank in Visakhapatnam. Bank blocks my ATM. I want new ATM CARD. Bank member told me that first I had to change my bank address from portblair to Visakhapatnam. So, as earliest please change my address as mention below so that I can apply for new ATM CARD:-

RK RANA
    LME
    INS SAVITRI
    C/O FLEETMAIL OFFICE
    VISAKHAPATNAM

Axis Bank — Credit Card cancellation [Resolved]

sri satyanarayana pedavegi
      High Interests, High Payments, No proper customer response from the bank, indecent response.. cutting the call while inquiring,...

SUMIT NAG
      I HAVE BEEN OFFERED BY AXIX BANK CREDIT CARD DIVISION FOR A LIFE TIME FREE GOLD CREDIT CARD RECENTLY AND ACCORDINGLY I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO THEIR AUTHORISED PERSON IN TIME.HOWEVER,I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE DESIRED GOLD CARD FROM THE BANK TILL TO DATE NOR I HAVE RECEIVED ANY SATISFACTORY EXPLANATION FROM THEM.THE DOCUMENTS WHICH THEY HAVE COLLECTED FROM ME ARE VERY MUCH CONFIDENTIAL AND IMPORTANT.PLEASE ENQUIRY ABOUT THE WHOLE THING AND INITIATE TO STOP THE TENDENCY OF HARRASSMENT TO THE COMMON PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY.
      AWAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
      THANKS & REGARDS
      SUMIT NAG
      credit card

j.thiruvengadam
        27.02.2008.
        chittalappakkam.

i deposit my chequeto my sallary accont.but still the cheque not clear because the cheque is pree postpand date.the cutemer care told me my cheque is returnd to my plase .still the cheque is not come to my place.so kindly cheke and return our cheque as soon as posible.we given detail of ours follow.
        name - j.thiruvengadam
        thanking you,
        yours
        j.thiruvengadam.

Axis Bank (UTI) — Hidden Charges

Myself Chandan Thakur I have not recived any credit card ststement from yourhand please send to me my credit card statement

Thanks & Regards
        Chandan Thakur
        Respected sir/Mam,
        My a/c no [protected] i have not activated the mobile banking and then also my amt has been deducted from my a/c so plz do the needfull

REGARDS
        VINOD MHASKE

Yuvraj Singh Bali
          I m Yuvraj Singh Bali ..I applied fr Axis Bank Credit Card one and a half month ago..all my phne verification ws done and ws told to me will get a call frm Mumbai tht when the card will be dispatchd...my application# is 1083862.....i tried to get the information frm customer care but ws never connectd...so plz provide me any information regarding my application......
          I APPLIED FOR A CREDIT CARD, YOUR BANK RECEIVED MY APPLICATION ON 11/12/2007, MY REF NO IS 910971, WHEN I SHOULD GET MY CARD, IT IS URGENT TO ME.
          dear sir,
          i am a customer o[censored]ti bank since 5 year... banking service is a gr8 but a security service is really very pooor and a rude... i am talking abt borivali, mumbai branch,, they are realy very rude they dont know how to speak with a customer and how to help them.. they are behaving like they are a boss of branch.. plz do something abt security or bank might loose customer...

hopes u will do something positive

Axis Bank Credit Card — REASON FOR NOT ISSUING THE CREDIT CARD

Without any valid reason axis bank has decline to issue me a credit card, even on the other hand i have given all the valid proofs required.
          They are just jurks!.. they wasted my time and after so many days they declined.. even though i got good balance and for last few years i am having a bank account.. their staff is a mess!!.

Axis Bank — Credit card not issued

I D.Kishore Kumar working with MNC company as Sr.Engineer applied for creedit card in the month of sep -2008 after telephone and personal enquiry also I hasn'trecived credit card as on to-day.

I submited some document like PAy slip, resident Proof, etc.. valuble Documents. So Irequest you to ask them return my my documents bank if they are not willing to issue card, So that my documents will not be missused and it will help us to prevent correptions in the issue of credit cards.

So pl gothrough this matter and do needful to me.

with regards,

Kishore Kumar D

[protected]/45/

I am Raghu recived sms that account got activated on 27th of Nov
          my A/c no: is 680677 but havent recived welcome kit ..
          send it across to my office address
          Knoah Soft
          RR Towers plot No 188 & 189,
          Kavuri Hills
          Madhapur
          Hyderabad.
          Ph:[protected]
          company Mail :- raghu.[protected]@knoahsoft.com
          what hapend my crididt card

Amol S Dhekane
            Myself is Amol S. Dhekane,Pune.using ATM Card o[censored]nion Bank of India, (Tilak Road Branch, Pune). on 19/02/2008 i wanted to withdraw Rs. 3000/- cash from nearest ATM centre at Railway station Ankleshwar since I was in Ankleshware on that day. But, neither i have received cash nor any slip/receipt from the said ATM Center, & my account gets debited by Rs. 3000/-.
            For your ready ref. I am giving you My ATM Card No. [protected] & my UBI's S. B. a/c No. is [protected].
            Now I request you to take the matter on priority basis & credit the amount of Rs. 3000/- to my UBI's account without any further delay. If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. [protected]. Reply awiated.
            hellow sir I, Priyank Jain, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the maney (Rs. 10000/-) from axis bank ATM on 03/08/09 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt. had deducted. I complaint to both bank (PNB and AXIS) and also to customer care of PNB then i got a complaint no. 18450285.
            kindly solve my problem and cradit my a/c with the same amt i.e. Rs. 10000/-.
            my a/c no. is [protected].
            thanking you.
            Myself is Sachin Kumar Dubey using ATM Card of Axis Bank Ranchi, (Albert Ekka Chowk Main Road Branch, ). on 22/02/2010 i wanted to withdraw Rs. 1000/- cash from nearest ATM centre at Allahabad Bank ATM Near Harmu Housing Colony Branch . But, neither i have received cash but receipt rejection slip/receipt from the said ATM Center, & my account gets debited by Rs. 1000/-.
            For your ready ref. I am giving you My ATM Card No.[protected] & my Axis Bank S. B. a/c No. is [protected].
            Now I request you to take the matter on priority basis & credit the amount of Rs. 1000/- to my Axis Bank account without any further delay. If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. [protected]. Reply awiated
            Date : 02/11/2010

Ref.- Saving Account No. [protected]
            Dabit Card No. –[protected]

This is to inform you that I swap my State bank India Debit Card for getting cash Rs.500/-(Five Hundred) from your AXIS Bank ATM, at 5:53 P.M dated 31/10/2010 located at 150, M.G. Road, Budge Budge, ATM ID –S1AW4392 due to link failure I have not get Money and cash withdrawal slip. Further I swap my State bank India Debit Card in another Machine (ATM) and withdrawal Cash Rs.500/-(Five Hundred) but surprise that Account balance showing Rs.500/-debited two times.

Hence I request you to verify your System and Credit Rs.500/-( Five Hundred ) on my above mention Account.

Your early action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you.
            Your faithfully,

SK JULFIKAR RAHAMAN
            Dear Sir, I Wish to kind notice that I am used my Andhra Bank.ac.no. [protected]..And debit card no./ATM Bank caed No.[protected].on 29th January, 2014. in AXIS Bank ID.Location Mancherial Hiway, and amount requested for withdrawaled Rs.10000 -00 but Amountactually disbursed at ATM; Rs.9000 -00 dated transation; 29.1.2o14. and time of transwation; 15;54;15;56, in this conserned, I Lodged the complaint at the Branch Manager, ANDHRA Bank, he said that this matter notice to the concerned bank officials, but, not solved the my problem about remaining of Rs.1000- 00 rdisbursed money .

Hence, I request you to very your system amount to the account debited Rs. 10000 -00. ..on my above Account.
            and take immediately action in this regard sir,
            MY Mobile no, [protected]. Emai.Id. bingi.srinivas.[protected]@gmail.com
            thanking you,
            yours faithfully,
            bingi.padma sri.

Axis Bank Credit Card — Statment [Resolved]

Tatyasaheb Kolahe
              I was using Axis Bank Credit card. I want to close my card. I paid all amount displayed on statement. That time...

Axis Bank Credit Card — Credit card account statement [Resolved]

Sajith Thankappan
              Si/Madam
              My name is Sajith T. I am working in ACS, infopark ,Kochi. I own Axis bank credit card from August...

Veera Bhadra Rao
              I am R. Veera Bhadra Rao from Bangalore. In the month of Dec-2007 I took the personal loan from Axis bank for amount Rs. 3,00,000/_. I have paid one EMI for Rs 7,058 on 21st january.

After that I decided to close the loan and visited kormangala brance on 24-Jan-2008 and closed the loan with fore-close charges totalling Rs. 3,09,541/-.

At the time of taking loan I have been opted for ECS facility from my bank account(ICICI). I have contacted ICICI to ECS from my account.

For my surprise on February 21st, Once again the EMI amount has been deducted from my savings account and credit to AXIS bank as EMI. I felt horrified how the things are happening. I sent a complaint mail to there customer care, but no response, They are very careless to the customer complaints.

ICICI Bank — loan emi deducted without reciveing the loan

ref: LAN NO LIZBT[protected]

EMI DEUCTED WITHOUT RECIVEING THE LOAN FROM THE ABOVE LOAN ACCOUNT

Axis Bank — Unknown deduction in my account

Hi Sir

As per telephonic conversation with you today, Please find my written complain against Axis Bank for deducting a Charged of Rs. 750/- without my information.

I had a salary Account # [protected] with Axis Bank. I left the Accenture on 28th February 2009, since then No transaction has been done in my account till 14th June 2009. I have not received any call for maintaining a balance between these periods.

On 13th June, I have spoken with Customer Care executive at [protected] around 11.30 Am to 2.30 Pm with two different persons. I told that persons that I have a Salary Account with Axis bank and I want to Open a Saving Account. Could you please tell me the procedure?

The Person Response:

Sir you can continue this account as Salary account as from last three month there is no transaction in your salary account. As per rule of Axis Bank if There is no transaction in Salary account for Last three months, the account get transferred to Saving account.

I asked is there any charges for not maintain any balance or transaction in my account for last three months.

I got replied that No sir there is no charges as this was a salary account and your account got transferred to salary account from June onwards. Further your quarter has been ended on 14th June 2009. We do not adjust previous charges in Current quarter. I get this confirmed by that persons 5 times. You can check my recoded call on that day. I have mentioned the time as well. My number is[protected].

After this confirmation a deposited a cheque with get cleared in my account around 18th June 2009.

Then after a months a got to know that a charges of Rs. 750/- has been deducted from my account not maintaining a balances in previous quarter (which was a salary account.)

i have contacted to AXIS Bank to get this transaction reverse. I have not recceived any respone from last 2 months.

Looking for your favorable response.

Ajay Tiwari

+[protected]

+[protected]

[protected]@yahoo.co.in

ajayk.[protected]@hotmail.com

tiwari.[protected]@gmail.com
              clear all d[protected]

Axis Bank, Bangalore — Deduction of EMI

I had a personal loan (PP[protected] with Axis bank bangalore and pre-closed the same on 20/11/2010. Bank people said that, if in case ECS gets deducted from my HDFC bank, they will pay it back. Now it got deducted on 2/12/2010 and I dropped a mail to them on the same day. But there is no proper resonse from them and before the closure of my loan, whenever I drop a mail, I use to get reponse within a day but now????

Gayalal Narzary
                It has been observed that some body unauthorizedly done transaction with credit card no:[protected].
                As per your bank statements forwarded to I have been paid my last payment on 10 Dec 08 till to date. Thereafter I did not do any transaction any more after that. It is requested to place an Investigation & the scrutinization of the ID address where from the order been placed for making payment and intimate me at your end please
                I am Devendra and my a/c no. is "[protected]". And from this a/c Rs. 1500/- has deducted as on 05/03/2012 without my information and i tried to make complaint several times but i am unable to register my complaint. So please solve my problem as soon as possible.
                Please solve my problem as soon as possible otherwise i have to go consumer forum.
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Axis Bank Credit Card — I need a-statement for my outstanding credit amount [Resolved]

Kiran Kumar Panda
                  Hi Customcare,
                  Here i am Kiran Kumar Panda having credit card number-[protected] wanted to have a e-statement...

Axis Credit Card — received SMS from AXIS [Resolved]

Vinayak Palkar

This to inform you that I Vinayak Palkar got Axis bank Credit card in Last Week, and today I have received...

Axis Bank Credit Card — Replacement of credit card [Resolved]

sanjay kumar
                  Hi ALL,
                  I have not received my card.

History:
                  I have reported my lost card ([protected])on...

Axis Bank Credit Card — non receipt of credit card [Resolved]

s vasudevan
                  i have applied for an axis card
                  application reference 1089899
                  its more than a month
                  what happened...

Virender Pal Singh Bhatia
                  Sir
                  This is with regard to change of adress application which was given twice in your branch but still no action has been taken even after multiple reminders given verbally since three to four months back.
                  Require immediate ATTENTION.
                  My savings account(Salary account )No is [protected].Iam working with M/s Indswift Ltd baddi for the last 2 years.
                  I wish to avail housing loan. Kindly advice.

Thanking you.

S.D.Kesharwani
                  Respected Sir
                  its been long time approx 4 and half month,i have opened account in your company but till date did not get my atm pin number .pls let me know why is this so.
                  the petition for openibg account was behalf of my company nahar group of company,so now let me know is dat my account still working or has been closed
                  Dear Sir
                  I am your customer with your bank now working Nalagarh, now want to open my account for banking service as my previous sent are not valid so please suggest me to do so.
                  hi this is sandeep kumar vill sultanpur dist panchkula i took loon in your bank on my land could you plz send me the detail of instalment because i have been living in austrilia since 2008 i just want to know about the money which i have to pay u .i am very sory due to some reason i could n, t pay instalment on time .the lone is which i took it is on my father name his name is ram kumar .i want to know that how much they have payed .could you plz send me the detail on my e mail .

Subbarayudu
                    I wanted to withdraw an amount of Rs1000/- on 9th November 2007 from Bangalore Electronic city TCS think campus Axis Bank ATM. May be due to insufficiency of currency, the ATM dispensed Rs300/- ( 100*3 Notes) only. and immediately a statement generated showing 1000 with drawn but 200 credited on the same date and same time.( 12.59 Noon ). the net effect is as if ATM dispensed Rs800/-.

Immediately I have shown the same to the ATM security Person and registered the same in the Register book maintained at the ATM. The printed statement and handwritten complaint given to nearest Branch of Axis Bank which is at JP nagar , Bangalore.
                    It seems that they forwarded the complaint to MG Road Branch on 13th November, but no action taken until I approached the main branch.
                    When given another written complaint in MG road branch, they enquired and informed me on December 3rd that the DIEBOLD ( ATM Machine Manufacturers) Engineer confirmed that the machine dispensed 1 500note which was not actually dispensed. The bank is not willing to accept customers complaint.

it is time and cost consuming each time to go to bank main branch to repeat the request to credit back 500 to my account.

Finally I stopped to request the branch manager to credit back my amount of Rs500.

I felt bad about this incident., Bank is not relying the customer ? what is the fun in complainting simply., whether bank doesnot have discretion to accept customer s requests..
                    yes agree

This AXIS bank is big bank
                    very worst bank
                    no proper responce
                    no customer care numbers work properly
                    if you call, they put on hold for a long time

very very very bad bank

try to change your accounts from it or transfer all money to other bank and operate from it
                    veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worst bank
                    i am u custmer at saharanpur

every day Problem atm machin in saharanpur
                    plz con. me my Mb.[protected]
                    best bank in india

MAMIDALA KESHAVA PRASHANTH
                      Dear Sir / Madam,

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have transferred amount of Rs. 8000/- using my HDFC net banking to my AXIS bank account on 04.02.2008 with reference number 0777HD[protected].

My account details are :

Account Balance
                      12.17

Available Balance
                      12.17

As I am following up HDFC account people, they are asking to contact you. Kindly credit back to my account as I need to pay my credit card amount today.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant M. Keshava

Executive-Operations,

Aliens Developer Pvt Ltd,

i forget my axis bank user id please send it to my emailid

rajneesh tyagi
                        sir, I had applied for fresh credit card but before i could recieve the card i went for change of addressi.e from E-2 pareek college road bani park Jaipur ((Raj) to new address i.e Hno. 77 veshweshvaria Nagar Gopalpura Bye Pass Jaipur (Raj).
                        So the card was returned back by the currier co. I talked on your help line they addvised me to send application for change of adderss along with the proof of new address through post at your post box. All the said work has been done 20 days ago but till date I am yet to recive my card. Kindly do the needfull in this regard .
                        Rajneesh Tyagi

Axis Bank — Credit Card not received

I applied for an Axis bank Silver credit card. I recieved the ATM passwords (2 Nos- One for an addon card) and the reference no. of application 793642. I believe they also have deducted 800 INR for some schemes like the 50% discount on round trip air fares. I haven't recieved the credit cards so far. I doubt whether they are miused by someone.
                        Could you please........................... sort out this matter?
                        TILL NOW I DIDNT RECEIVED MY CARD, BUT I'M RECEIVING STATEMENTS. ITS RIDICULOUS OF YOUR SERVICE

Axis Bank Credit Card — Not recd Credit Card

With reference to the above subject, I have not recd the Axis bank credit card. please send immediatly as soon as possible
                        ( ref: Expressit vide AWB # [protected])

M Sudharsan

Credit Card — Till not received credit card

Respected sir,
                        Your Representative attendt me on phone for the BARCLAYCARD

I submit my all required documents.
                        But I Dont receive the CARD.
                        So pls. do the needful ASAP...
                        MY APPLICATION REFRENCE NUMBER : [protected]

Yours faithfully,
                        S.M.Hunagund
                        Contact no. [protected]
                        Dear sir
                        I received the credit card pin number long back till now i did not receive the credit card, but i recived an sms saying its undelivered how is it possible my mother is available in my home always when i am able get the pin number why not the card.
                        Expecting the anticipation at the earliest.

Card was booked in chennai office

Any other details require please let me know.

Adam
                        my credit card application ref no is :- no1815988 please let me know the status of the card. and what time i can get it the same i am your prime customer please reply as soon as possible.

Thanx With Regards
                        Rajesh Agnihotri

Credit Card — not receiving till

i milindkumar s. sancheti applied for credit card approx 1 month bfore online after tat a call come on my mobile no. [protected]/[protected] about submission of document and i submit document within 1 hour on same day please send me credit card

Himanshu Verma
                          Unfortunately I had applied for a personal loan from Axis Bank and suffered a loss. Asaf ali branch salesperson hadcollected the documents for loans on 15th Jan'07 with a promise to disburse a loan in 10 days. After fewdays i got a cal that documents had been lost and i hadgiven the documents on 01st Feb '07. After that they ask me for bank statement of my previous bank account but askedin peacemeal Mr. sumeet Chhatwal did'nt understood the urgency of a applicant and took the matter very lightly. I am suffered very heavily . Please 2 Do something i fedup with this kind a attitude and want a compensation from the Bank for the loss sufferedand strict action against the culprits of asaf ali road Axis Bank. Loan manager Sumeet Chhatwal
                          I have recd a cheque on 09.07.08, bearing no. 172856 Dt.20.12.2007 for Rs-2500/- which can not be deposited as already six months expired. please issue me a fresh cheque
                          sanjay
                          phone no [protected]
                          Reg:- UTIB/PL23970 complited 16th EMI where is our 1% cashback you know what sir you people's are always worried about your payments what about these kind of delays will you please let us know the status on urgentt basis as its already delayed 3-4 months.

awaiting your positive reply.

thanks/regards

narinder singh PH: [protected]
                          In my opinion axis bank is one of the most pathetic bank, with ill mannered staff .This bank flouts rules at the drop of hat.They are not at all customer friendly, staff itself is not aware of bank guideliness and they make false promises to customers.