Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

Axis Bank Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (2580)

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

lipika kumaran
Mr. Nayak,

I'm writing this mail while I'm being kept on hold by your bank's helpline. it's been 15 minutes now...and I must say, your selection of hold music is very sorry. More importantly...there are no status updates on what number in line I am, or when the phone will be answered.

Anyway, getting to business...since I can't afford to waste any more of my time than you already have.

This is regarding a written request I had put in at your Bandra, Turner road branch (by the way...18 mins on hold now...lovely music). I had misplaced my debit cards...and had them blocked. About a month ago, I applied for re-issuance of my gold debit card with a new pin number. I submitted the written application at Bandra, where your staff promised that it would be delivered to the Worli branch (at which I hold my account)...and the card and pin would be sent to me in 8 to 10 working days.

I didn't receive anything after 14 days, which is when I went to the bandra branch to check the status. After receiving a little more than a clueless 'But we sent it to worli na, madam', I understandably raged at your phone banking officer (who were very nice as they made me hold only about 5 mins...23 mins on hold now, by the way...the music does grow on you).

I received a call from someone who i think was from worli branch, the next day, to whom i repeated the details...it's been a week since then...I haven't heard since.

I have been trying to call your worli branch, bandra branch since this morning...i get transferred to your helpline (25 mins on hold)...and therefore have had to now guesswork your email ID to write this mail. (Mr. Oza, Mr. Swaminarayan...yours were the olny email IDs I could find online...will you gentlemen be so kind as to guide a lady's email to the right person..)

I'm sure you appreciate the realities of your customers...we simply cannot spend time traveling from one branch to another....I thought that's why other banks I bank with, seem to have very efficient phone and online banking.

Can I please have my debit card and pin before I leave for my holiday next week...since the request has been with you for a month now...i would think that would be enough time. I promise to test out your gold card's benefits in Singapore and report. (33 mins on hold ...phew!!)

By the way..I should also tell you...your emergency help line for cad blocking doesn't respond either.

My details are:
Name: Lipika Kumaran
A/C no:[protected]
Branch: Worli

Please do feel free to placate a very irate customer. I will await a response..sooner rather than later.

Lipika

P.s. I've hung up the phone..after 35 mins on hold...do you reimburse phone bills?
any issueing charges gold debit card

Neeraj Lijhara

This is in refrence of my card application no 897656 . i wish to inform you that i get a message on my mobile that my card has been approved on 5th jan 2008 and i recived the sealed pin number for the same on 9th but till date i am not geeting the card . i am in tension that any body can use this card as i am not getting the reply from bank after several complaints

Neeraj

Jammu Web Computers — Not Recieveing Credit Card

This is in refrence of my card application no 1470800 . i wish to inform you that i get a message on my mobile that my card has been approved on 24th jan 2008 and i recived the sealed pin number for the same on but till date i am not geeting the card . i am in tension that any body can use this card as i am not getting the reply from bank after several complaints. I call several times in customer care but in vain.

Axis Bank — Non Receipt of Qty Statements

Respected Sir,

I am having a salary account with Axis Bank at their Ahmednagar Branch.
    Earlier, the bank use to send the Quarterly Statement of my Bank Account by post.

Since few months i have started availing the facility of net banking. And their onwards neither I have received the Quarterly Statement of my Bank Account nor i have received the same in my mail id i.e. [protected]@gmail.com.

From one side they are sending the vogue mail of Quarterly Statement of the Bank Account and from other side the same mail is having an attached file containing the statement (but not in position to open) i.e. the same is not opening or can be downloaded from the net.

now, i am very frustated about the bank's attitude of not providing me the the Quarterly Statement of my Bank Account.

Kindly help.

Sharad Vilas Pathak
    A/c No. [protected]

BABAN KONDIBA VICHARE
      To,
      The manager
      I am resident of virar , holding a salary a/c with Deutsche Bank. on sanday, 3 feb 2008 at 9.30 am i went to withdraw cash from AXIS BANK ATM located at virar East opp. Railway station . my ATM Card got stuck in the machin because of power failer. on manday 4 feb 2008 in the morning i went to virar west located opp. petrol pump to report and claime my ATM Card. i was surprised by the statment by the officer [ladey] that they can not give me the card. she said they will distroyed the card. she said i have to gate a new card from dutsche bank only. is it my fault that power failer occured when i went to i withdraw cash from that ATM machine. i am surprised by the rude behaviour of your staff. why should i pay for the extra cost to the ATM Card. please do The need full to gate me the card delivered to the my office my self phone number is [protected]. i am sending a copy of this maile to evening newspaper midday also .
      BABAN VICHARE,
      R/Sir,

To,
      Axix bank,
      The manager,

We have allmost problem withdraw cash in atm machine the mall raod bhatinda.Atm machine every weekly withdraw cash in atm machine is dead so i basically problem face in city people.ATM machine daed very bigg problem in bank.Sir no any axtra Atm machine in city.please provide to atm in my city bhatinda (punjab) i have no broolem face in feture regarding ATM machine.

Thanks With Regards

Navdeep Pathak
      E-Mail Id:- navdeep.[protected]@gmail.com

Dr. Mamta Kapila
        Dear Sir

This is in reference to Account number [protected], Account name Mamta Dry Fruits Corner (Noida), which was opened in the last quarter of the past year. The executive who came to open this account did not mention anything about the branch of the bank and thinking it to be in Noida, the holder agreed to open an account. But the account was opened in Vikas Puri Branch which was not all possible for the holder to operate in lieu of which on receiving the ATM card through courier, the holder returned it back mentioning it in the Acknowledgment that this account is not needed by him and so he did not make it functional either in any sense (no amount was deposited into that and no transactions were done thru that). But still the monthly statement received by him reflects a charge of MAB Non Maintainence as Rs. 350.

I would thus request you to please look into this and make it feasible to close this account as soon as possible in order to avoid any unnecessary charges outstanding.

Dr. Mamta Kapila

on behalf of Mr. P.C. Ganotra
        sir, i hve a doubt..my brother opened one account in axis bank.but my brother opened account on june 2006..his died on the dec 2007 during the road accident.so in that insurance is available..whether whete i get that amount.tell me please..my brother opened the acc in delhi at vikaspuri branch..
        Hi, This is Sashibhusan Jena, I opened one saving account couple of month back in Axis bank, Badasankha, Puri, Orissa branch. They have charged Rs 250.00 to wards electronic fund transfer. but when I went for pening account I asked them all about and got the result that nothing to charge. Even I have gone through the change sheet they provided with my welcome kit, nothing is mentioned like this. Also I have gone through online transaction charges list in axisbank.com site nothing mentioned like this.

And similarly they are charging huge amount for low balance, mobile banking and so on. Axis bank have so many hidden charges in huge margine than other banks.

I feel they are trying to increase their revenue from charges with cheating the account holders.
        so I would like to request you to take the steps for it and do the needful, whatever possible.

please let me know if any additional steps can be taken by me.

Also I want to inform all the indians not to make relation ship with the Axis bank, you might be cheated by them.

Axis Bank — Amount debited wrongly [Resolved]

Abubacker Siddiq
          I have an salary account and have visa gold card in AxisBank.In salary a/c of visa gold card there is no deduction of transactions,balance...

Prabhat Gupta
          This is to inform you that Rs. 10,000/- has been withdrawn from my SB A/c No [protected] through ATM Hotel Surya Ranchi on 17.12.07 as per the SMS received from SMS Banking facility activated in my account on 17.12.2007 at 2:52 pm.

Since I had not withdrawn the money and my ATM card (Debit Card No [protected] valid till 12/2007) was with me in Jamshedpur I was shocked how could a withdrawal take place from my account. I immediately checked up ATM Akashdeep Plaza Golmuri and lodged a written complaint to your Jamshedpur Branch on 17.12.07 and to the President Eastern Zonal Office vide Registered letters dated 18.12.07 to report this incident. Thereafter I came to know that a new ATM card was issued and sent which was not yet received by me.

I was informed over the telephone on 19.12.07 at 03:18pm first by Ms Neha Sinha and subsequently by Mr Saurabh Kumar (operations head ) of Ranchi Branch who informed me about delivery of my renewed ATM card to a person named Rakesh Yadav who is neither known to me or has been authorised by me to receive the ATM card

I would like to know why my renewed ATM card was delivered to an unknown person. Due to negligence at your end such fraudulent withdrawal of Rs 10,000/- was possible as a result of which I had to incur financial loss and undergo mental agony.

After 10 days(27.12.07) on neither receiving any reply or feedback from the bank’s end I started following up with Mr. Rabi Kumar(Branch Head Ranchi), who gave me verbal assurance“that the matter will resolved (lost money will be credited to my account) within a day or two and I will get back to you”. I am very sorry to inform you that Mr. Kumar is never use to get back to me, I used to call him up regularly on his mobile and landline and at times he used to avoid or disconnect my calls till the 11.01.08. On 12.01.08 reminder registered complaint letters were sent to the Branch Head Ranchi and to the President - Eastern Zonal Office Kolkata. Even after not receiving any written reply or telephone calls from the bank, I called up President’s Eastern Zonal office on 21.01.08 and spoke to Mr. Debapriya Bhattacharya, who informed me that the concerned Mrs. Dipanita Banerjee-Asst Vice President is out of town who will return after few days and get back to me, but as usual no one got back to me. I called up the Eastern Zonal office on 28.01.08 and spoke to Mrs. Banerjee who again assured me that the matter will be resolved and promised to get back to me within a day or two. As usual she did not get back to me I called up again on 01.02.08. Mrs. Banerjee who again assured me that the matter will be resolved within a day or two. Finally on 02.02.08 I received a call from Mr. Rabi Kumar (Branch Head Ranchi) that the bank will not the credit back the amount which was fraudulently withdrawn from my account as the Debit card was delivered to my address.

I would again like to know why my renewed ATM card was delivered to an unknown person who is neither known to me or has been authorized by me to receive the same. Due to bank’s negligence such fraudulent withdrawal was possible. The basic function of a bank from the Indian traditional point of view is safe-keeping of the one’s money and “UTI”, the banks earlier avatar was synonymous with the Indian financial system. Thus I request you to live up to the bank’s tradition and credit this amount back into my account.

Sir, 50 days have passed since the fraudulent withdrawal but still I have not received any reply from the bank’s end and have been patient & co-operating with your bank over this period, but now I feel my patience and cooperation has been misinterpreted by your organization as my weakness.

Please initate action against the bank so that I get back my hard earned money back to my account. Waiting for your reply!
          i am holding an NRI account ID[protected].i am at us now.
          I want to know how i can deposit cash in this account.

The specific code etc.. with steps may be e-mailed to me.

himanshu
          I lead distt. manager Ranchi distt.request you to please send us your performance report( DCP 2009 RANCHI DISTT) send to our LDM OFFICE RANCHI IN OUR FOLLOWING ADDRESS
          OUR ADDRESS

LEAD DISTT.MANAGER OFFICE
          BANK OF INDIA
          ZONAL OFFICE NEAR OVERBRIDGE
          PRADHAN TOWER
          MAIN ROAD RANCHI

PLEASE SEND US STATEMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
          Respected sir.
          Most humbly and respectfully I beg to say that I am priority and
          valuable custommer of axis bank.
          My account has been running from more then six years in axis bank but
          I never felt problem regarding banking service but now _a_ days I have
          been harassed emotionaly and mentaly by the Dt. Manager Miss Aditi
          ghosh. Her tendency is negelectind and ignoring the custommer and his
          problem. Her version is very penetrating and shocking. So far her
          behavier is seems to be concerned, is very rough, rigid and restive.In
          spite of these demerites, she get advantage to be a lady bank
          executive.
          Hence, therefore I request you to do the needfull and strict
          action against her so that I may not suffer further mentaly and
          physicaly.
          For your this kind deed, I shall remain greatfull to you
          forever. MY NAME IS SUSHIL RANJAN, CUSTUMMER ID:[protected] MY HOME
          BRANCH:KUTCHARY ROAD RANCHI.
          THANKING YOU

vvreddy
            Sir
            I have bitter experience with AXIS Bank Demat services

I received letter from bank stating my demit account is suspended due to non availability of PAN details and requested to produce my PAN details. So I reached the office at Greelands/Hyd with the letter and my pan card Xerox. when I talked with concerned manager he says he want my original PAN card for verifying. It foolishness on the bank partto ask for my original PAN card where as in letter they asked for only PAN details ,
            Next day I have sent my assistant with my original PAN Card which was verified and sent to Bombay stating that the original has been verified
            Now I have received letter from Greenlands/Hyd that my name is not matching with the income tax dept PAN database ( there small error in data base instead of reddy they have put kreddy in my last name, though it is correct on the PAN card , of course it is mistake from income tax dept . )

It is shameful on the part of Axis bank services to make customer go around and is there any sanity for insisting for the original PAN card by the Greenlands/Hyd, which was not asked in the letter and now after verifying the original PAN card by the same bank ,which was given in writing to the Bombay that the original is verified and finally rejecting the same that the name is not tallying.
            one alphabet in the total 27 alphabets though my surname, first name and middle name are matching totally and one letter just extra typed in last name
            Really I am wondered by the CRM at AXIS bank , which is so called as Best Bank for the year 2007 chosen by Business India.

Regards for best CRM
            vv reddy
            i have a account in the name of nisha having saving account o [protected], unfortunetly
            i have lost my atm card, i have submit a form regarding the reissue the
            atm card & change my regisered mobile no to [protected]. i have sumbit the complain on 26-03-14 on jaipur vidhyadhar
            nagar, branch . but i have not recieved the any response from that. please resolve at asap.

Axis Bank Credit Card — Cancel my Credit Card [Resolved]

Mohammed Omar Faisal
              It is been a horrifying experience with Axis bank, first of all I was embittered with your despicable marketing stating the...

Axis Bank — debit card is not working [Resolved]

gaurav kumar verma
              my name is gaurav kuamr verma .
              i had opened an account with uti bank in nov '04.
              and for that i gotta...

VAIBHAV JOSHUA
              DEAR SIR/MADAM
              THIS IS VAIBHAV JOSHUA FROM JABALPUR(M.P.) I HAD APPLIED FOR THE CREDIT CARD ON 18TH OF DECEMBER 2007, AND AFTER 5 DAYS I RECEIVED A VERIFICATION CALL FROM THE JABALPUR CENTER ITSELF AND AFTER THAT I WAITED FOR 15 MORE DAYS AND I AGAIN WENT TO THE CENTER AND ASKED FOR THE STATUS AND THROUGH MY MOBILE NUMBER THEY FIND OUT THAT MY FORM HAS BEEN CLEARED FROM INDORE AND MUST BE REACHING TO BOMBAY, BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY OF THE CALL FROM THE INDORE OFFICE TILL NOW . AND AS I CALLED IN THE MUMBAI CALL CENTER AFTER 45 DAY FROM THE DAY OF SUBMISSION THE FORM IN JABALPUR I GOT THE REPORT THAT THEY HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY OF THE APPLICATION FORM OF MY NAME AND OF MY DATE OF BIRTH WHICH THEY ASKED TO VERIFY.

SO MY COMLAIN IS THIS THAT WHEN THE FORM HAS ALREADYU BEEN PASSED FROM THE INDORE SO WHY IT HAS NOT YET REACHED TO BOMBAY OFFICE AND WHY I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY SMS OR ANY CALL FROM THE INDORE OR FROM THE BOMBAY OFFICE. SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY FORM STATUS.

MY FORM NO. IS - 3659825
              NAME - VAIBHAV JOSHUA
              DATE OF BIRTH- 11/02/1984
              MOBILE NO. - [protected]
              CITY - JABALPUR(M.P.)
              THANKS
              WAITING FOR REPLY

AXIS Silver Credit Card — Not Yet Received

I have applied for UTI(AXIS) siver credit card on 24-Sept-2007 but I did't get any confirmation call and also any reference no.My application no is :3477826 could you plz send me the feedback...?

Axis Bank Silver Credit Card — Illegal charging of money

I have one Axis Bank Credit Card. They ALWAYS deliver the bills late. They delivered the statement for month of December 2007 much after the last date of payment. They only sent an SMS mentioning the total amount. Naturally i waited for the statement and hence got late in paying as well. They immediately deducted all the charges for late payment in the bill for January 2008.
              In another occasion the bill for the month of February 2008 did not arrive at all. In fact it has not arrived till date. In that case also i waited. Again i paid late due to this. They immediately deducted the related charges for late payment in the bill of March2008.

How can the bank expect me to pay the bill without delivering the bill statement on time? It is the bank's responsibility to dispatch the statement on time and also ensure that the statement reaches me on time. If the statement is not delivered before time, then again it is the banks responsibility to provide the bill online or send an email containing the detailed statement. And all this has to be done in such a way that the card holder gets at least 15 days time to pay. I can substantiate my claims by referring to an RBI notification (Circular No: RBI/2005-06/211DBOD.FSD.BC.49/24.01.011/2005-06) articles 2a and 3a.

In this manner Axis Bank Credit Card has taken more than Rs 1400 from me. When i write to Axis Bank customer care they simply refuse to give me back my money. They do not care for any circular by RBI. They simply keep saying that the bill has been delivered "according to their records". How can their records have the delivery date. Their records will only have the "dispatch date".

I want a solution to this shameless looting of money by Axis Bank Credit Card. They do not have any online system. They do not have a reliable bill delivery system. Why have started a credit card at all. They do not even bother about customer satisfaction. They write lies in their emails saying that the bill has been delivered when actually it has not.

AXIS BANK SILVER CREDIT CARD — Credit Card Account Statement not received for the the period 15.05.2008 to 15.06.2008.

I want to bring to your notice that I have not received the Credit card account statement for the period 15.05.2008 to 15.06.2008. I am not able to communicate for the details on the call centre contact number because of which the details also could not be got. Two days back my credit was stopped without any prior intimation. Although I have been paying my dues regularly late payment fees debit interest have been levied for the last month. I want a quick response for all these problems. I don't know how to contact them on phone.

Bharati

Ashwin Gopinath
                This is in response to the letter No:4322 dated Dec 19 2007 with the above captured subject.

Kindly note that the same credit card was reissued to me on informing that the original card was lost from my end. The executive who took the application for new card has informed that there is no charges for a fresh one, but later i have found that the information given was wrong. I have given a written letter to the AXIS bank , calicut branch for cancelling the card.

I have furthur send reminders to cancel the card on this in the month ofOctober, November and December.

No transaction was made on the newly issued card also.

Requesting you to kindly consider my request to cancel the card and stop the process in recovering the dues from my SB A/c.

regards
                Ashwin

Axis Bank — illegal deduction of account [Resolved]

contactlucky12329

V Reddy
                  I am an account holder with your bank and have been receiving statements of my demat account from you periodically by post. However, I wish to bring to your notice that off late the statements are reaching me after a long time and are invariably damaged. The last statement received by me on 25th January was a shocker!. The statement was completely open, the envelope torn and ragged to the extent that only the front cover of the envelope was present. This is a serious matter and makes my personal details available to everyone en-route, besides being a security breach.
                  I hope you will look into the matter and the needful will be done.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
                  V Reddy
                  I am an account holder with your bank and have been recieved my ATM card but his pin number not gotted so i requestly please urgently my pin number. You are not give my pin number than i closed my account.

Daruvuri Narendra
                    I am an Indian Air Force Personnel presently working in UNO Mission,Sudan.I had been issued with credit card in Jul 07. I have not been using the card for last 3 months and I cleared all the dues 3 months back. But every month the bank is sending SMS alert telling that U are due for 300 Rs(Approx) even after clearing also.

Tele: [protected].

Silversmith — Non Issuing Bill

After buying Two Silver coins of 50gm from Silversmith on 05-11-07...when we asked for the Bill...they asked us to wait for a day since their computer was down...And now after following up & visiting five times, Mr. Hasmukh Solanki the Director has refused to give the Bill...since they are not registered with Sales Tax...or any Authorised Government authority...Please note the below address and do the needful....
                    M/s Silversmith, Wing B, Shop No. 5, KPCT Commercial Centre, Fatimanagarm Pune 411 013

Axis Bank Credit Card — application status [Resolved]

sanalkumar g
                      I am sanalkumar from Infra Pharmacueticals, kochi, Let me know my application status of axis bank credit card...

Monisha
                      I had availed of a Power home loan for a property that never started construction. UTI retracted their support to the project. I offered to shift to another project by the same builder that was nearing completion as my entire amount had been disbursed by UTI. Instead of helping with the transfer where they stood to gain as well, they decided to start fleecing me. Charged processing fees again, increased my rate of interest, did not return my old cheques as a result of which they withdrew the old EMI as well as the new increased EMI. On being told to now debit the new EMI next month, they wish to charge an interest on it!! Gullible customers are being duped by this bank day in day out. No contact directly to the bank - only useless agencies.
                      Since disbursement of loan in Nov 2006 the undersigned had been requesting the bank for the working out of the loan account in excel sheet – ie the calculation of interest etc so that I could follow / track the account, to this effect I have even called Mr Ramesh the previous RAC head at Pune TILL DATE THE EXACT METHOD OF CALCULATION HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN BY THE BANK!!

Also I had been regularly calling the bank in general and Mr Ramesh n Ajit in particular for the information on change in the ROI – but till date there has been no correspondence to that effect. The bank is supposed to inform the client about the revision of the ROI especially if it is a upward revision and give an option of revising the EMI to maintain the tenure same. During the visit when checked the system showed that NO LETTER TO THIS EFFECT WAS SENT TO ME. This in effect has cost me a recurring loss!!!

The other issue is that of rounding off of decimals – all good banking rules say upto and inclusive of 0.50 is rounded off to the lower and from 0.51 upwards to the higher. That is the rule AXIS bank follows for the savings and current accounts too – so HOME LOAN is no different. You can't tell me that it is the RBI policy – if so please send me the extract of the policy or guideline – RTI.

Imagine the quantum if you consider all the loan accounts the bank has.

Then THE BANK HAS a policy that if the 5th of the month is a holiday – THEN THE BANK will work the account on the 6th or the 7th and charge interest on interest for the difference of days – again THEY claim it is the RBI policy and Bank rules - the issue here is that if a particular day is a holiday – or if there is a delay in the clearing house – does the customer have to suffer – a policy issue !!

As has been categorically told to me by your staff and is evident from the calculations as also from the printout given by your bank – [though initially your staff were not sure themselves] the interest is calculated on the number of days in the month [interest * number of days in a month / number of days in a year]. 2008 being a leap year your bank has calculated the interest for the month of February for 29 days, but……….. the denominator which also has to change to 366 instead of 365 has not been done – this suits the bank as it collects interest for one extra day – this procedure has been confirmed by an email sent to me from your bank. This amounts to about Rs 480 odd in my case! Imagine the quantum if you consider all the loan accounts the bank has.

Lastly, despite all this or rather without giving due cognisance to all these issues – there is a difference of about Rs 90 odd even now- which remains unexplained!! What perturbs me most is the fact that not a single soul in the whole RAC Pune could explain the way the loan account functions the way the interest is calculated etc.

Besides – while speaking to Mr Gupta he repeatedly mentioned that he was trying to help me [more then he should be doing]– but then I thought that was the basic duty of the bank staff towards their customers – and this is more of clarifications then help being rendered. The mail sent by the bank on the 5th of March is more like – these are the ways of our bank – please lump it – you cant leave though!!! The last statement could be corroborated with the reaction of Mr Gupta when I told him that I would have no choice but to take remedial measures – to which he said "Please go ahead – our legal department will deal with it."
                      TAKE HOME LOAN FROM AXIS BANK AND " GHUM TE REH JAO GE ON THE AXIS "

WE HAVE UNFORTUNATELY TAKEN A HOME LOAN FROM THE AXIS BANK WAY BACK IN SEP / OCT 2006. HOME LOAN ACCOUNT NO [protected]

WE HAVE A NUMBER OF OUTSTANDING ISSUES REGARDING MY HOME LOAN WHICH I HAVE ASKED THE BANK FOR REDRESS THROUGH PERSONAL REPRESENTATION IN THE OFFICE OF MR MANISH GUPTA, AXIS BANK [HOME LOAN DEPT], BHANDARKAR ROAD, PUNE IN DEC 2007 AND THROUGH REPEATED EMAILS TO - AXIS RAC <Customercare.[protected]@axisbank.com>; ANIL DIGHE <anil.[protected]@axisbank.com>; Manish.[protected]@axisbank.com; SINCE THE EARLY 2008. TILL DATE NO RESPONSE HAS BEEN FORTHCOMING !

THE ISSUES ARE ENUMERATED BELOW

NO RESPONSE FROM AXIS BANK, HOME LOAN DEPARTMENT, ON THE ISSUE OF : -

A> WRONG CALCULATION OF INTEREST ON HOME LOAN - THE CALCULATION SPREAD SHEET WAS GIVEN BY ME ON TWO OCCASIONS TO MR MANISH GUPTA - I PERSONALLY LOADED ON HIS COMPUTER ONCE.

B> WRONGLY ROUNDING OFF OF DECIMAL PLACES AND CLAIMING IT TO BE A RBI DIRECTIVE. THE COPY OF THE DIRECTIVES WAS REQUESTED - BUT TILL DATE THAT HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN.
                      AND THE SAME ISSUE WAS CHECKED WITH THE AXIS BANK [SAVINGS BANK ] - WHO AGREED WITH MY CASE.

C> NOT INFORMING AT ALL OF THE CHANGE OF RATE OF INTEREST - HENCE DEPRIVING ME [THE CUSTOMER] OF THE CHANCE TO CHANGE / REVISE MY [HIS] EMI AND HENCE MAINTAIN THE TENURE OF LOAN - HENCE CAUSING A LOSS

D> THE INTEREST FOR A LEAP YEAR IS CALCULATED FOR 366 DAYS BUT IN THE FORMULA THE WHILE CALCULATING INTEREST FOR ONE DAY IT IS DIVIDED BY 365 DAYS - IN EFFECT THEY TAKE A DAYS INTEREST EXTRA. THE AMOUNT OF GAIN IS COLOSSAL / HUGE - CONSIDERING THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE EFFECTED.

E> CLAIMING THAT THE CORRECT ADDRESS WAS NOT AVAILABLE WHEN THE SAME WAS GIVEN AT THE TIME OF APPLYING FOR THE LOAN AND SUBSEQUENTLY THE REVISED COMMUNICATION ADDRESS WAS PROVIDED ALONG WITH MOBILE NOS AND LANDLINE NOS.

F> CLAIM BY MR MANISH GUPTA THAT - THE BANK CANNOT AND WILL NOT RESOLVE THE ISSUE AND THAT I [THE CUSTOMER] CAN KEEP TRYING TO FIGHT IT OUT, THE BANK HAS THEIR LAWYERS TO DEFEND AND FIGHT FOR THEM

G> LASTLY - NOT CARRYING OUT DOWN WARD REVISION OF ROI AND MAINTAINING A HIGHER ROI, WHICH IS AGAINST WHAT WAS TOLD AND DISCUSSED WITH ME WHEN THE LOAN WAS SOLD TO ME, THAT THE MARKET RATE OF INTEREST WOULD BE MAINTAINED, BOTH WAYS. IT IS PERTINENT TO MENTION THAT ALL UPWARD REVISIONS WERE VERY PROMPT - THAT TOO WITHOUT EVEN INFORMING ME.

H> I HAVE EVEN REPRESENTED MY CASE TO MR ANIL DIGHE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE HOME LOAN DEPT AT THE AXIS BANK H/O, ALSO REPEATEDLY ASKED HIM FOR THE MOBILE NO AND EMAIL ID OF THE GENERAL MANAGER IN CHARGE - BUT TO NO AVAIL!

THESE ISSUES HAVE CAUSED ME IMMENSE HARDSHIP DUE FREQUENT AND REGULAR VISITS TO THE BANK BY MY WIFE AND CONSTANT MENTAL AGONY WHICH DOES AFFECT MY WORK ESPECIALLY AS A DEFENCE PILOT, BESIDES LOSS IN TERMS OF MONEY ON TWO COUNTS - EXCESS INTEREST AND LOSS DUE TO FREQUENT VISITS AND PHONE CALLS.

I PRAY THAT THE BANK BE ASKED TO RESOLVE THE OUTSTANDING ISSUES AT THE EARLIEST AND THE BANK BE ASKED TO COMPENSATE DUE TO - THE LAXITY AND IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR SHOWN BESIDES CAUSING CONTINUED EXTREME HARDSHIP AND IMMENSE MENTAL AGONY - WHICH AMOUNTS TO LACK IN SSERVICE PROVIDED ! IT IS ALSO PERTINENT TO MENTION THAT THE BANK APPEARS TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE ABOVE LAW AND CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.
                      I completely agree with your comment. I also have a similar issue with the bank. They have reduced the tenure, increased the EMI without any intimation and now asking for interest rate on the difference of amount which I am not aware of. I am planning to lodge a complaint in the consumer court.
                      The same thing happened with me when Axis bank redueced the tenure @ of down in ROI and when I asked them to keep tenure constant and reduce my EMI amount then they are offering me very small amount difference as per their internal calculation. Instead of their current 9% ROI they are charging 9.5% to me.

Axis Bank / Credit Card — Credit cards not issued [Resolved]

Ravikumar V
                        My name is ravikumar V of Vijayawada/Andhra pradesh.
                        I have applied for Credit card with AxisBank almost seven months...

Tara Malvankar
                        I would like to bring to your kind notice the following things.
                        I was called by the axis bank and was asked whether I want to go for a credit card
                        I submitted my documents
                        I got the sms on my mobile no[protected] that my credit card is dispatched through Firstflight courier and was asked to call the courier service if I dont receive the card in 72 hours.
                        I did n`t receive the credit card in 3 days so I called Firstflight Courier,they told me that my credit card was returned back to them: Reason was: Wrong address.
                        After a week I got sms that my card is returned to the bank.
                        Within a week I received my PIN number through the post on the same address.
                        Till date I have not received my credit card.
                        Enquiries made so many times and atlast I gave up calling Axis Bank.
                        I gave complaint through e mail-Response was NIL
                        Today I have received BILL FOR THE SAME CREDIT CARD which I have not used.
                        My credit card No:[protected] ,
                        Please ask the concerned department to do the needful.
                        regards, TaraMalvankar
                        Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
                        DeleteReplyForwardMove...
                        Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers

Axis Bank Credit Card — Wrong Bill Received

I am a Axis Bank Gold Corporate Credit Card holder and i received a bill of Rs. 71854.55 but i haven't used my credit card for a single rupee and when i gave a call in axis bank customer care they said that the payment is made by Addon Card, but i havent received any addon card and that card has been given to someone else and the same has been misused by that person. When i asked in Axis bank fort branch they said we cannot help you, you have to co ordinate in call centre only. Kindly let me know what is to be done in this case should i launce a police complain also
                        I am a Axis Bank Gold Corporate Credit Card holder and i received a bill of Rs. 1020 at hyderabad but i haven't used my credit card for a single rupee. at that time i was in train to come hyderabad. Kindly let me know what is to be done in this case should i launce a police complain also.

neelapu muralidhar reddy
                          dear axis bank customer care people,

the complaint box i have seen of the axis bank is the worst service and response also. why because yesterday i made a call to the land line number[protected] .one of the person alked with me . actually they didn't send the statements in time and they told while i was applied for the card is its a life time free card.afetr when i made purchase of of nearly 1600 rupees in june but they didn't send the statement. so i didn't pay the amount . i was out of county for the twomonths . after i reach india i made a call to customer care ans asked for the statement . at that time they told u have to pay of 3500 rupees.

i asked why they told that it was with late payment and the service tax ,joining fees and etc.at that time i made complaint but they didn'y give the response and also the complaint number also.

and again i called them they asking for the complaint number. i told at that time u had not given .so it was my fault that i didn't asked them. see how they are response with the customers. this is the way thay are behaving with the customes.

they directly deducted from my saving account 3500 rupees with my permission . and the axis bank people also not informed me also. with credit card section the saving account people also like that only.and i have paid theamount for what i made purchase of 1600 rupees and the late payment of 1100 rupees also.

when i asked for that they told the money will not be revert back.

see this is the way the axis bank is working. so dear friends don 't go for axis bank.otherwise it was the problem will hapened to you also.

with regards,
                          murali.
                          I am having the axis bank credit card, my limit was 35000/-. but axis bank is cheating people by allowing of more than limit & then imposing penalties on it. If limit is fixed, that there should be validation on limit. otherwise what is the mean of limit. In my case my usage exceed 50 rs from my limit & bank charged 337 rs on it. This is very much wrong
                          Hi all,

AXIS BANK is very worst in credit card business. Still now they didn't know how to handle the customer.
                          Statements are not properly received by customer and some agents cheating credit card appliers

VERY WORST.............................

What their higher official are doing we didn't know,

I think they are just sitting idle and doing something else.????

even we can't talk with customer care people too...always it's busy...
                          Hi Everyone,

Even I agree with the same.. bcos I am also a victim of the same scenario...

You can reach me @ +91 [protected].

Bobby
                          Can somebody tell me what the [protected]@*[protected]@ is debit interest in the credit card statement...Axis bank sucks, it is the worst and the saddest bank i have ever dealt with, i think that GRAMIN or CORPORATION bank is far better than Axis bank.AXIS Bank is Chor, I[censored] call THE Customer care Freaks, first of all they dnt pick the [censored]in call, it takes 15 - 20 mins to reach a ZINDA Aadmi, other wise keep listening to the freakin IVR, and if they pick the call, they give false statements, EXAMPLE: Sir, this issue will be taken care of within 7 working days, THEY [censored]IN WORK ONE DAY IN A MONTH, DATS WHY I HAVEN'T RECIEVED THE ANSWER SINCE SEVEN MONTHS, THEY DNT SEND THE STATEMNT ON TIME AND THEN CHARGE ME [censored]IN DEBIT INTEREST AND LATE PAYMENT FEE...
                          *****AXIS BANK DOESN'T WORK, THEY WANT THEIR CUSTOMERS TO WORK FOR THEM*****
                          SORRY FOR MY LANGUGE GUYZ BUT BILLING SECTOR OF THIS BANK IZ [censored]ED UP AND SU***CKED UP****

Axis Bank — wrong statements and false information of CREDIT CARD [Resolved]

K.Sankaragopalakrishnan

Please attend the compaliannt and do the needful.

K.Sankargopalakrishnan...